Fit to be Tried

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob's moan of approval was all I needed to hear. My tongue went out and licked the head of his cock, then slid all the way down his impressive shaft to those smoothly shaven balls. I took his pole in hand and lightly stroked him while I licked his balls, taking each one into my mouth for a gentle suck. His precum was oozing like nectar and wetting his meaty shank as my hand rose and fell.

"Oh, Mom, oh fuck, that feels so good," he sighed.

Looking up, I caught him watching me like a hawk. "It's Mommy's job to make you feel good, baby," I told him with a girlish smile. "Mommy's gonna make you feel like a man."

Then I licked up the length of his cock, swirling my tongue around the ridge of his head. I had to take a moment just to study it. I'd never seen anything so perfect before. My son's big column of rock hard man flesh was like a piece of classic sculpture, except it was hot and silky to my lips. The taste so tangy and heady. I loved running my tongue all around his balls and the base of his shaft where he'd shaved himself all the way down to that warm, smooth skin. But then I had to work my way back to the top and take the head of his rod into my mouth.

My lips caressed that pulsing flesh like a sweet delicacy, my son's moans of pleasure warming my heart and pussy alike. I began sucking and bobbing my head up and down his pole, working the lower end with my hand at the same time. I've always enjoyed sucking a nice cock, but Jacob's cock was magnificent and I loved every delicious second. I knew right then that I was made for this, for pleasing him in every way I could. He was soon moaning deeply, his moans punctuated by gasps for air. His body was squirming on the mattress. He kept trying to speak but all that came out of his mouth were stray syllables of pleasure. I loved knowing I could do this to my gorgeous boy, and I knew it was going to be a pleasure I could give him over and over again.

When he felt the finger of my free hand probing toward his asshole, he shifted and lifted his legs high to give me access. Finding his starbud more easily now, I slipped my finger into his ass and gently slipped it in and out while I sucked his delicious flesh as if I'd been born to bring him pleasure.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh, Mommmmm," my baby croaked, his cock pulsating hot and hard between my lips. I knew he was rising closer to his peak, and I was preparing myself to take everything he had to give me. "Mom, I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he cried.

Suddenly his marble shaft swelled thicker and harder just seconds before that first, tangy burst of cum erupted into my mouth. More and more spurts jetted out of his cock as I swallowed each one, taking his delectable essence deep into my belly. I kept sucking and swallowing until his spurting subsided and stopped, then let him out of my mouth with a dramatic smacking sound.

"Holy fuck," my baby sighed, looking at me like he'd never seen me before. I couldn't help giggling under his stunned gaze, feeling proud of myself for giving him something so special.

I snuggled up beside him and we kissed. He didn't flinch at the taste of his cock in his mother's mouth, and we kissed for a long time. My pussy was aching for his cock again, but we also needed to catch our breath and rest a while. We had all the time we would ever need for anything and everything now.

"I love you so much," he sighed dreamily.

"I love you even more," I said.

We were both getting sleepy. Resting my face against his chest, I kissed his nipple and wondered when my boy had become such an incredible man. Maybe that part wasn't important. What mattered more than anything else was that he was my man. For now and always.