Fitness Fest Fiasco

Story Info
Nicole Silver and Will Parnell get what's coming to them.
6.3k words
4.36
1.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chasmo23
Chasmo23
48 Followers

As the chauffeured 2024 Bentley Flying Spur in which she sat silently pulled up to the curb, Mrs. Nicole Yanika Silver looked lovingly at the glorious reflection smiling back at her from the compact mirror in her hand. Having just applied a final coat of fire engine red Hermes Rouge lipstick to her perfectly pursed lips, Nicole could not help but revel in her own beauty. The sexy shade was a perfect complement to her lustrously tanned skin - ordinarily alabaster in tone but darkened this evening via the sun and her "glam squad" to prepare for the big event. A light blush helped to enhance her sexy visage as did her expertly applied mascara. Her strawberry blonde hair, covered by a fashionable black beret, flowed loosely down her toned muscular back.

"You couldn't look sexier if you wanted to," she purred at her reflection, transfixed as always by that which she loved the most, herself. And therein lay the problem, as some would describe it, with Mrs. Silver - her insatiable ego. It wasn't enough for Nicole to be impressed with herself, she needed desperately the validation that came from others being equally impressed - if not awed - by her intellect, work ethic, sense of propriety and, most of all, by her looks, face and body both. She had always used the gift of her beauty to tease men and boys while at the same time lording it over the women and girls who would otherwise be the subject of that male attention.

Lately though, both privately and very publicly, Nicole had amped up her hubris by flaunting the successes of her recent dedication to fitness, even going so far - in addition to her day job as a powerful Washington, D.C. attorney - as to become a fitness influencer on Instagram. The strawberry blonde bombshell had attracted over 100,000 followers with her patented blend of workouts, results clips, and fitness affirmations. Her tagline, known especially to all of the boys and men at her 18-year-old son Jules' prestigious private high school, was "Release Your Outer Beauty." And oh, how every male who saw the sexy solicitor wished for that beauty to be released.

Unsurprisingly, Nicole's popularity among the men and boys of Chevy Chase, Maryland - the toney DC suburb in which she lived - particularly her notoriety among Jules' classmates, had caused her poor son no small amount of grief and embarrassment. Unlike his mother, Jules was neither brash, popular, nor fit. In fact, he looked like he had been sent from central casting to be the king of the nerds - studious, small, spindly, and shy. He was as unable to stand up to the boys at school who bullied him as he was to his imperious mother.

"Jules," came the voice of that self-same matron as the fancy car he was riding in with her to yet another celebration of her grandeur pulled to a stop along the paparazzi filled sidewalk, "doesn't mommy look sexy tonight?"

"Mooooom," the poor boy groaned, confused both by the inappropriate question and by the yet more untoward stirring in his loins, "that's gross."

"Oh, there is nothing gross about it, young man," she snapped back at him.

"Don't think the stares I get from you and your friends at school go unnoticed. You boys can't keep your eyes off me. Did you know your friend Will works out at the very same gym that I do. In fact, I'll be judging him tonight when he does his bodybuilding pose-down for charity. You should try to be more like him you know."

Will Parnell, Jules thought to himself. He was the absolute worst. Always picking on Jules and making him feel even smaller than he was while strutting around in his tight clothes, muscles rippling all over the place. What a jerk. Of course, his mother loved Will because - like her - he was a complete showoff who couldn't get enough of himself. Worst of all, Sharon Miras, Jules' crush since grade school, was now Will's girlfriend. Sharon had never been anything but nice to Jules and often endeavored to stand up for him when Will picked on him mercilessly. Of course, Will treated Sharon poorly too. What did she see in him anyway.

"Stop daydreaming over there Jules," came yet another reprimand from his mother, "run around and open the door for mommy, she needs to make a grand entrance to Fitness Fest tonight."

The Maryland Fitness Fest was an annual gala attended by a mix of local and regional gym owners, representatives of national fitness chains, athletes, bodybuilders and - increasingly - fitness influencers like Nicole. The visibility that the fitness industry received from this universe of self-impressed posers couldn't be underestimated and, as that visibility increased, so did the extravagance of Fitness Fest. For poor Jules, that meant getting into an ill-fitting rented tuxedo to accompany his mother, the 2023 Fitness Influencer of the Year, to the extravaganza. Always intimidated by his pushy mom, Jules' anxiety rose tenfold tonight given that Sharon's mom Rachel, often a target of Nicole's barbs and ridicule, would be the one presenting Mrs. Silver with her award and - worse yet - Nicole would be presenting the "Annual Adonis" award to Will Parnell after the insufferable braggart got done with his "pose-down" on stage. This night couldn't get any worse, he thought.

"Jules," Nicole's voice rang out again, "open mommy's door - her fans are waiting."

Snapping to as always, Jules Silver made his way around the fancy car to open the door for his preening mother's big entrance - and what an entrance it was. As people cheered and flash bulbs lit up the nighttime sky, Nicole Silver stepped from the rear of the car in a towering pair of Christian Louboutin black, patent leather heels. The fashionable footwear profiled magnificently her tan muscular calves that let up to a skin tight black gown with a slit that went almost indecently up to the top of the MILF-y mom's mouthwateringly fit thighs. The sleeveless and backless frock, held in place by two silver chains that ran from the back of her tight waist over the top of her sculpted shoulders, likewise profiled the sexy solicitor's near perfect body. Her ass and tits both popped in a way that defied gravity. With black opera gloves running from her hands over her glorious forearms and a jaunty black beret on top of her perfectly coiffed hair - Mrs. Silver was a vision.

"Can you believe that tease," Rachel Miras seethed to Katherine Wray and Emily Duncan, two other DC moms who, until Nicole's new found fitness fetish, had also been close friends of the impossibly arrogant Mrs. Silver. "I can't believe I'm the one who has to present her with this ridiculous award - Fitness Influencer of the Year."

"No kidding," Emily Duncan laughed, trying to relieve some tension, "you'd think it would be for biggest ego."

"Or tightest ass," whispered Katherine Wray who couldn't taker her eyes off Nicole's sexy body.

"Did you say something K," asked Rachel.

"Ah . . . no . . . nothing," Katherine mumbled reminding herself that some things should be said silently.

"Why hello there ladies," Nicole offered disdainfully as she passed her less fit friends, "perhaps if you would get off your couches and firm up a bit, this could be you some day."

Before any of Katherine, Rachel or Emily could respond to the dominating diva's putdown, Nicole had already strutted off into the auditorium's lobby, drinking in the adoration of all present.

"Just once I'd like to see that show-off get what's coming to her," Emily uttered what she, Katherine and Rachel were all thinking. Perhaps that time was nigh.

"Hi there Will," Mrs. Silver sexily purred, much to the chagrin and embarrassment of Jules, as she came upon the strapping Will Parnell and his date Sharon Miras, "don't you look handsome tonight. That tux fits you perfectly."

"Hi there Nic," the cocky crew man smiled broadly, shamelessly addressing Jules' mom by her first name, "and thanks. You look hot as fire as always."

"Hey Parnell, it's Mrs. Silver to you," Jules interjected disgusted by the familiarity of his classmate towards his mother.

"Stop embarrassing yourself Jules," came Nicole's swift reprimand, "Will and I are friends and he has my permission to call me whatever he'd like."

"Yeah, nerd," Will piled on, "stop embarrassing yourself."

Sharon Miras, as usual, was made uncomfortable by her boyfriend's bravado and tried her best to intervene on Jules' behalf.

"Don't call him that Will," she bravely intoned, "it's not very nice."

"Now you should stop embarrassing yourself," Will castigated his date sharply.

"He's right you know dear," Nicole opined loving that Sharon Miras was being eclipsed by her beauty in the face of her boyfriend, "Jules needs to stick up for himself. Perhaps if the two of you spent some time in the gym you'd be able to develop the strength and courage to engage us like men and women rather than a spoiled little boy and girl."

Seeing that Sharon was crushed by her words, Nicole went in for the kill.

"And Will, I can't wait to see you all oiled up in your Speedo on stage," she said superciliously, "I know you'll bring down the house."

Unable even to make eye contact with his crestfallen friend Sharon, Jules Silver slinked away after his arrogant mother nearly stepping on the trailing train of her gorgeous gown.

Having witnessed Nicole and Will humiliate her daughter Sharon, Rachel Miras - who also witnessed Jules nearly stepping on his mother's dress - suddenly had an idea about how to put Miss High and Mighty back in her place.

* * *

As Nicole, Jules, Will and the other gala attendees found their seats - each at a table adorned with white linen tablecloths, flowers and all the other accoutrements of a Hollywood awards show, including copious amounts of free-flowing wine - Fitness Fest began to take on the pace that one might expect. Fitness company executives, local athletes, regional dignitaries, and the like took the stage to show their wares, support their teams and inform all present of the opportunities for wellness and athleticism that their various towns, burbs, and counties offered to residents. There was a dance contest between the respective mascots of the Washington Commanders, Washington Nationals and Baltimore Orioles and - as the evening reached its midpoint -- a keynote speech given by Joe Theisman, the long-retired Washington quarterback who had led the team to a Super Bowl victory in the 1980s.

For Sharon Miras, the night seemed literally endless. Having been completely humiliated before the evening began by both her boyfriend Will and Jules Silver's overbearingly showy mother Nicole, she found herself sitting between them during dinner. Worse yet, after excusing herself for a moment to use the powder room, Sharon returned to find that Mrs. Silver had moved into her seat next to Will which resulted in Sharon now being sandwiched between the haughty showoff and her son Jules.

"It's almost time for your big show, young man," Sharon heard Nicole whisper to Will while coyly wrapping her gloved hand across the young man's broad shoulders. You should really head back stage to get changed . . . and oiled up. After all, you don't want any of these women . . . and girls . . . missing any of your ripples."

Sharon Miras simply fumed - the "and girls" remark was accompanied by Nicole rolling her eyes in the timid girl's direction. This muscled-up MILF needed to be brought down a few pegs but far be it for someone like her, or her meek mother Rachel, to make it happen.

"Hey babe," Sharon's train of thought was broken by the sound of Will's voice finally acknowledging her existence, "why don't you come backstage with me to help me change and get oiled up."

Although that was the last thing Sharon wanted to do, she knew she needed to keep an eye on Will with Nicole clearly on the prowl.

"Sure Will," she smiled, before offering her seatmate an exit from his overbearing mother, "Jules, do you want to come too?"

"Jules doesn't have time to follow you around dear," Nicole haughtily interjected, "he has more important things to do, namely, to help me. Come now Jules, mommy needs to head back stage too. Her big award presentation is going to take place immediately before Will's pose down so she can then present him with his 'Adonis Award.'"

"Yes mom," Jules croaked, while getting up to follow Nicole backstage.

"And Miras," Mrs. Silver smugly commanded Rachel Miras who remained at the table with Katherine Wray and Emily Duncan, "make sure you don't blather on when you hand me my prize, and for God's sake stand behind the podium up there. I can't have the entire audience think you're one of my followers - not with that four square body you have - it would be completely humiliating."

As Rachel Miras seethed, Nicole began to make her way backstage from their table only to be temporarily halted as Jules - not looking where he was going - inadvertently stepped on the trailing hem of his mother's incredibly sexy black gown.

"Jules you idiot," came Nicole's sharp rebuke as she felt her dress strain against her fabulous body, "watch where you're stepping or you're going to ruin my dress . . . or worse. Don't you embarrass me young man."

Having witnessed Nicole's near wardrobe malfunction, Rachel smiled for the first time all night. She now knew exactly where she would stand while presenting the pulchritudinous prima donna with her award, and she couldn't wait. Although Jules may not be embarrassing his mother, Rachel certainly intended to.

* * *

"What's that glimmer I see in your eye," Katherine Wray, in the dulcet tone of her Nashville accent, asked Rachel Miras as the two women watched Nicole, Jules, Will and Sharon head off.

"Just make sure you have your cameras ready when Little Miss Muscles receives her trophy from me," Rachel replied with a smile.

Katherine didn't know what was to come but there was no way she was going to miss it.

In the meantime, having worked their way out of the cavernous hall where dinner was still being served, Mrs. Silver and her son, and Sharon Miras and her boyfriend Will, found themselves backstage getting ready for Nicole and Will's big moments. Due to the steady stream of speakers, performers, and award recipients, no one had a formal dressing room per se. Rather, each was permitted to get ready in a small make-shift curtained room not unlike what you might see in a hospital ER. Each space contained a mirror, a small table, and a chair. Of course, having been directed to her prep area by the stage manager, the first thing Nicole Silver did was complain.

"Seriously," her shrill voice added to the cacophony of backstage Bedlam, "you expect me, the Fitness Influencer of the Year, to make do with this . . . this . . . insult of a dressing room."

"I'm very sorry Mrs. Silver," came the young woman's frustrated reply, "but that's the best we can do."

"Well - we'll see what tune your singing when I have your job over this you pipsqueak," the supercilious diva ranted resigned to this being her fate for the night, "it's completely unacceptable."

"I'm really sorry about my mom," Jules apologized to the stage manager, a young, awkward girl he knew from grade school, "she tends to overreact."

"It's fine," came the girl's reply, "she's certainly no worse than Will Parnell over there."

Ugh, thought Jules to himself, glancing at Sharon getting berated by Will through the opening in his curtained-off space, he and my mom are two are peas in a pod.

"Is everything okay over there," the timid teen called out to Sharon.

"Oh . . . is that your nerd in shining armor," came Will Parnell's voice in response to Jules' entreaty, "coming to save the day."

"Stop it Will," stormed Sharon, coming to Jules' defense for the second time that evening, "it's not nice to bully people."

"Oh please, look at him, without a muscle on his body," Will blustered, "let's see him try to stop me."

"It's okay Sharon," Jules meekly answered, "it doesn't bother me."

"What's all the ruckus over here," came Nicole's authoritative voice as she came upon Jules and Sharon outside Will's curtained off room, "are you two interfering with Will's pre-pose-down prep."

"It's okay Nic," came the arrogant voice of Will Parnell as, stepping out from his dressing room in naught but a black Speedo and a tan, he scowled at his own girlfriend and Jules while smiling lasciviously at Nicole.

"Sharon didn't want to get her hands 'dirty' oiling me up," he continued.

"Of course, she didn't," Nicole said in quick reply while looking at Sharon with disgust, "Jules is the same way when I compete - the babies."

And then, as Mrs. Silver moved closer yet to the teen adonis, practically pulling off his well-stocked Speedo with her eyes, she offered excitedly to lend a hand.

"Why don't we step into your dressing room Will," she practically purred, "so I can get you all oiled up before you need to go on stage."

And while Jules and Sharon, along with Rachel Miras and the stage manager who together had come over to see what was causing the commotion, looked on in disbelief, Nicole and Will disappeared behind the curtain which Mrs. Silver then drew tightly closed.

"I wish just once the two of them what get what they deserve," a truly frustrated Jules Silver seethed.

"Wouldn't that be something," Sharon imagined out loud, having had her fill both of Jules' mom and Will.

"It sure would," Rachel smiled less the Cheshire Cat, "and I know just the way to do it."

"So do I," came the eager voice of the stage manager to the surprise of everyone, "so do I."

As Nicole eagerly oiled up Will in his dressing room, Rachel, Sharon, Jules and the stage manager went to work. The latter, who had been tasked with arranging the area within which Will was going to do his onstage pose down, handed to Jules a mop and a bottle of the very baby oil that Mrs. Silver was now applying to Will's chiseled physique.

"If you mop down that area on stage that I showed you with the oil," she directed young Jules with a smile, "old muscles in there will look like he is on a slip and slide - it will be hilarious."

In the meantime, Rachel was sharing her idea with Sharon.

"I'm sure once I introduce Miss Perfect and hand her the trophy," Rachel began, "she'll begin going on and on about how hard she works, and how she just loves to inspire people to fitness and how she loves her fans. She won't for a moment thank me or look to see where I'm standing or what I'm doing. If I can then just get a foot on the train of her ridiculous gown who knows what might happen."

"I love it mom," Sharon smiled, "even if she is momentarily stuck there unable to give Will his trophy I'm sure she'll be embarrassed -- it will be so worth it."

As the four conspirators set their plans into action, Nicole was finishing up with Will.

"Let me just get those abs one more time," she smiled coyly bringing a blush to the young stud's face. "We want to make sure that the the oil goes past the point where your Speedo hits your finely toned stomach."

And with that, the 49-year-old Mrs. Silver pulled back the waist of Will's tiny bathing suit and pushed her hand ever closer to what she knew must be his massive equipment.

"It's time you two," came the stage manager's call causing Nicole to keep her hands to herself and Will to breathe a sigh of relief that she had gone no further.

"Alright handsome," Nicole smiled at the young, arrogant stud, "I'll see you on stage - let's make sure to give them quite a show."

As the two egoists made their separate ways to their entry points, each more arrogant than ever, they had no idea how prophetic Nicole's words would be.

* * *

With many in the gala audience now three sheets to the wind and all enjoying a sumptuous dessert course, the master of ceremonies - Dr. Eric Bloom - took to the podium to bring the ceremony down the final stretch.

Chasmo23
Chasmo23
48 Followers
12