Fitness Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, almost everyone, as I saw Riley's friend by the free weights looking over with a slight grin on his face. As he finished his set, he put the weights back and sauntered over, still grinning. Without hesitation, he slapped his hand on Riley's ass and said "well, now that touching other people's asses is okay around here, I'm just going to take what's mine."

Riley jumped and let out a slight gasp as his hand slapped against her spandex shorts and grabbed a chunk of her ass, but then turned, looked up at him, and slapped his ass right back, in the process pressing their sweaty bodies together, saying "Two can play at that game." Then the two of them headed for the door. "We're going back to our place," Riley called back to Miss Jennifer as they left. Before disappearing, I saw the man look back and give me a disdainful look, part laugher, part gloating, and all sheer superiority.

That short look shocked some sense back into me. What was I doing? I was still here on my knees, and while Miss Jennifer wasn't right on top of me, she was standing above me, nearby. I wasn't sure what to do. The man clearly saw me and what I did, as did Riley. Who else saw, I wondered again. What would others at the gym think of me? I wanted to crawl into the mat and hide.

I looked around again, hoping there was some out. As I looked, my eyes caught with Miss Jennifer's, still above me, still looking down. Still amazingly fit, and exuding even more power than before, if that was possible, while giving me a look of sheer superiority. Half of me wanted to run away after what just happened, and half was just mesmerized by her. The moment was broken by her casually asking me, "If you're wrapping up, do you want to come over to our place as well?" As I was about to answer, she continued. "I've always wanted to play with a submissive."

"Huh?" I replied, "I'm not submissive." To which she just looked down at me, gave a laugh, and started walking away.

Against my better judgement, but triggered again by the thought of being close to her spandex-clad body and thinking "in for an ounce, in for a pound," I jumped up and chased after her calling, "I'm coming, Miss Jennifer," again oblivious to anyone else in the gym.

================================

I caught up to her as she was leaving the building. "So, where are we going, Miss Jennifer?" I asked. I'm not sure why I kept adding the "Miss Jennifer" to everything, but it just seemed like I was supposed to - that it was the right think to do.

"We're heading to Riley's and my apartment. It is only a couple blocks away. We like to have drinks after working out on Thursdays, and, after running into you and Brad, we thought it would be fun to invite you to join us this time."

"Well, thank you for inviting me," I responded. "On Thursdays, I typically head home after the gym, watch a little TV, and head to bed. It will be fun to change it up a bit tonight."

After a brief pause, I continued, "And about earlier, seriously, I didn't mean anything. I just squirm a bit to get extra strength when I'm benching. I wasn't trying anything. And I really appreciated the spot, as I haven't pushed myself on the bench in a while, so it was nice to be able to test my limits again." I didn't mention anything about what happened after, as I was kind of hoping that would just disappear and be forgotten.

"You're cute," Miss Jennifer chuckled. "And don't be too hard on yourself on what happened on the bench. I moved myself there so you would brush into me."

"What!?" I shouted. "You did that, and then have me go through all of that to apologize?"

"Yeah, I had pegged you as a submissive, but I needed something to trigger you," she responded.

"What do you mean?" I retorted. "How did you have me 'pegged as a submissive' and what do you mean by 'triggering' me?"

"Oh, silly, I've caught you a few times at the gym stealing looks, but too embarrassed or timid to actually talk to me. It's cute. Really. While normally I date men, I thought it would be fun to play with a submissive and have some of my other needs taken care of."

"Just because I didn't want to bother you at the gym doesn't make me a submissive," I argued, ignoring her implication that I was not a man.

"True. But after I caught you eavesdropping on us while Riley was telling me about her date, and trying to hide your cute, little hard-on, I was pretty sure. I just needed to trigger you. So I came over to help spot, knowing that if you were a submissive, having my vagina so close to your face, just lingering up there, inches away, the scent permeating, would be too much for you. I was impressed and a bit disappointed when you didn't explode right away, so I upped the stakes by moving closer. Once you accidentally rubbed into me, I had something to work with, after your initial willpower had been too strong. I could tell you were breaking.

"After we finished, I went over to Riley and Brad, and told them that I was playing with you, and I was going to have you kiss my bum. We then waited for you by the stretching mat. I knew that you would not be able to resist the opportunity to kiss my bum, even in public. As we waited, I was getting wet by the thought of having you debase yourself in front of me - to literally kiss my ass, just because I asked you to. I've known males before who I'm sure would do the same thing, but I never played with them. You're my first. When you arrived and obediently kneeled and kissed my ass while apologizing to me - and calling me 'Miss Jennifer' (I threw that in at the end for fun) - I was dripping. It was so delicious playing with a submissive. I typically date men who see my spandex covered ass and just want to rip my pants and fill me up with their enormous member. Not you, though. You just want to fall to your knees and worship my ass like I am your goddess. You even stuck your tongue out to lick my ass." And then, she exclaimed, almost squealing, "Oh, you are so submissive," and gave a light shiver.

I didn't know how to respond to this. I never felt submissive or saw myself in that way, but she clearly was right about how I was feeling at the gym. Had she pushed me any further on the bench, I probably would have tried to eat her out right there, though her pants, submitting myself to her, as I did later when I kneeled down before her and worshiped her ass. And yet, I did want to fuck her. Riley's story turned me on, as I wanted to be Brad, ripping the spandex off her ass and impaling her. But I also want to bury my face in Miss Jennifer's crotch or ass, worshipping her and taking in her full aroma and power.

More confusing, though, was what to do next. While an hour earlier, I would have given anything to be invited back to her place for a drink, now I was not so sure. What did she mean by "play with a submissive"? Was she going to play with me? What did that mean? What new indignities was I going to suffer? And what if I liked it? What would that say about me? And if she still liked "men", where did that leave me? Was there any future for me with this goddess?

"Well, we're here," she stated plainly, bringing me back out of my head and forcing a decision.

I looked at her, taking it all in. Her toned, firm body, with lean muscles pushing through her spandex capris, clearly delineating each line, including what looked to be a slight camel toe in her crotch. Her firm cleavage pushed against that shiny top, expanding out over her chest and exuding a feminine dominance. And her face, with her soft smile and almost playful brunette hair, still held up tightly by her ponytail, being almost overwhelmed by the piecing blue eyes that seemed to say she was a woman who knew what she wanted and always got what she wanted. I just couldn't say "No" to this woman, so I followed her inside, silently agreeing her proposition to "play with me", whatever it meant.

==========================

As we arrived inside her very modern apartment, Brad and Riley were by the white granite counter, with Riley half propped up on a white leather bar chair. Brad had a can of Coors' Light while Riley was sipping on a white wine. Both had half-empty water bottles next to them as well.

"We made it!" Miss Jennifer announced as we arrived.

"About time," Riley retorted. "We had already given up and started on the beverage part of the evening."

"What do you want, Jimmy?" Miss Jennifer asked.

"A Coors is fine," I responded.

"Please grab one from the fridge, and the wine is there, too. Could you please pour me a glass?" she asked nonchalantly.

"No problem," I said as I grabbed a can of beer and the wine bottle. By the time I was back to the counter, Miss Jennifer had her wine glass ready, so I gave her a healthy pour, and returned the bottle to the fridge.

"Cheers!" Miss Jennifer toasted, raising her glass. "Well, that was a fun workout. I love just pushing myself to the limit like that."

All four of us clinked our glasses in response and called "Cheers!"

While we made small talk, internally, I couldn't believe my luck. I was relaxing post-workout with these two gorgeous women. While doing my best to keep eye contact, I would steal looks at their bodies. The blue web on Riley's bra kept pulling my eyes down, and her smooth, toned legs were just so perfect. Nicely tanned and taught. It took a lot of willpower not to reach out and gently massage them. And Miss Jennifer, even when not looking at her, I could always feel (smell?) her presence, and that perfect form would appear in my head. Who cares about appearances - I just wanted to bury myself in her spandex-clad thighs, crotch and ass. Kissing her. Smelling her - the shampoo, the sweat, her pussy, the lycra. I don't think a woman had ever had that power over me before, and I knew almost nothing about her.

Brad apparently worked in Private Equity, helping to buy and sell companies, which could be 80-hour weeks when finalizing a deal, but slowed down a bit at times, such as now, allowing him to take a few minutes off. He was in his mid 20s and single, as he spent most of his time at work. Basically, if he wasn't working, he was at the gym or sleeping. Overall, he was pleasant to me, when he acknowledged me. Most of the time, he seemed to act as if I wasn't even there, talking with the women directly. And they seemed enamored by him, hanging on his every word and Riley seemed half hanging on him, with her right arm draped around him.

After I refilled their wines and grabbed Brad and I another round, Riley seemed to get even more aggressive with him. Her leg now curled around him as well, and her hand, which had been casually dangling, was now drawing an outline around his dick, or cock, as she called it, through his gym shorts. I tried not to look, but he clearly was well-endowed. I've always felt I've been average or slightly above average in size, but his "cock" appeared to be in a different league. Miss Jennifer noticed him, too, and with a sly grin, she locked her blue eyes on his, then, in one motion, took one step over and grabbed is crotch. Riley let out a protest, but Miss Jennifer (and Brad) ignored her. Eyes still locked, Miss Jennifer held onto his member for a couple seconds, slowing moving her fingers as if doing an evaluation, and then pulled away. Still focused just on Brad, she stated matter-of-factly, "You have a solid product. I bet women worship you when the see it. You better be good to my best friend."

The gaze finally broke, and Brad looked a bit stunned and unsure what to say, which probably was a first for him. After a few seconds, he regained his composure, seemed to puff back up a bit, and responded bluntly, "Yes, Jenny, women adore my cock. It's only natural. It can take them to places they've never been before. They worship its power and the pleasure it creates. But I demand the best. And what I want is this 5' 4" blonde ball of energy, who has sculpted the perfect female body and flaunts it from that pink outfit yesterday that grabbed my attention and accentuated her superior ass to the shorts today that leave almost nothing to the imagination. And while her sweet, bubbly face is standard 'cute blonde' fare (pretty, but standard), she has an unrivaled ass that I could fuck all night long." With that, he grabbed Riley's ass and pushed her purposefully to her bedroom with her eagerly scooting along.

Before they closed the door, Miss Jennifer called out to him, "Always remember, a big dick is only a big dick, it takes more than just that to really please a woman... but at least you're at the starting line. Oh, and for the record, Riley has the second best ass in this apartment."

On that last statement, I definitely agreed. While both were spectacular, Miss Jennifer had a bit more substance to her ass - firm, taught substance.

===================

After the closed the door, the main room became very quiet. All of the sudden I felt a bit nervous and slightly bad. Her roommate was about to make love to this adonis, while she was stuck with me. Again, I've never really had a self-confidence issue. Maybe I didn't show it outwardly, but inside, I never felt I doubted myself. However, the events of today really rattled me. Being directly compared with someone who was clearly superior to me and all the talk about submissiveness, I wasn't really sure about anything anymore.

I felt I needed to do something to become relevant to this party again. Being macho clearly was out at this point. I thought about her reaction to Brad's comment about Riley's ass being the best. Maybe she needed to be reminded that hers was better? With that thought, I did the thing that felt the most natural to me at that time. I put my can down, dropped to my knees behind her with my hands to my sides, and silently began placing kisses on her ass. I didn't rush, but covered both cheeks with soft kisses, trying to hit every spot. As I kissed, I inhaled her scents again, now mostly just the sweat and fabric. But it was *her* sweat, so still intoxicating to me.

"What are you doing?" she asked, almost quizzically. Not mad, just curious. "It feels nice".

I stopped briefly to reply, "I just wanted to remind you that you have the best ass in this apartment." I then added softly, without thinking, "I could kiss your ass all night long," and proceeded back to the kissing.

She didn't respond. I tried to look up while kissing to see what she was doing, but couldn't really see anything from my position beyond the top of her ass and the straps of her sports bra clinging to her back, so just kept kissing, refocusing my view on her ass.

After a few more kisses, I heard a glass clink. She then stepped away and turned back toward me, saying "Thank you, that was wonderful. That was just what I needed. I am happy for her, though. I've always been very selective, but Riley never seems to have good judgement when it comes to men. Brad seems to be a winner, though. I hope that is good to her." After a short pause, she continued, "...for his sake." I'm not sure what that meant, but Miss Jennifer kept giving that vibe that she was not a woman you messed around with.

After another pause, almost like she was lost in thought for a minute, she looked back down at me, still kneeling before her, and the biggest grin grew on her face. The excitement was contagious, and I grinned back expectantly. "We need to have some fun!" she cheered. "Shots!"

That was not at all what I expected, and not something I typically did on a Thursday night (maybe the difference between a 30-something and a 20-something), but her energy caught me, and I jumped up.

"What should we do?" she asked, pulling a laminated shot chart out of a drawer. I hadn't one one of these in a while, but before I could even look at the "menu", she interjected, "I'm going to have an Orgasm. Why don't you do the Blowjob? This will be so much fun!".

I don't think I'd ever done a blowjob, and typically, if I were to have a shot, it would be whiskey or tequila, not a mixed drink, but her enthusiasm carried me a way, and I responded. "Let's do it!"

"Liquor is over there, and the whipped cream is in the fridge," she said, pointing to a cabinet. The menu helpfully had the ingredients for each - I had no idea what went in these - so I went to the cabinet to grab the bottles. Brining everything back to the table, I mixed the drinks in the shot glasses she produced.

"To a fun night of exploration!" she toasted, beaming ear-to-ear. I clinked her glass, smiling back, still not sure what I was getting myself into, but enjoying the ride.

As she downed her shot, she started breathing heavily and then calling out, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as her body shook. "Ha. I haven't had one of those in a while," she joked, coming down from her mock orgasm.

"Which one, the shot or the experience?" I pressed.

"Both. Well, the shot probably 6 months. The actual orgasm - it's been about three months. As I said, I am picky."

"Well, we'll need to change that tonight," I joked, the activity starting to bring my confidence back.

"Oh, I can't wait," she smiled back, "after the prelude, I'm anxious to see what that tongue can do."

I wasn't really sure how to respond to that - it sounded like we were going to have sex, but why was my tongue so important - so I boasted back, "If you like my tongue, imagine what my body can do."

Immediately after i said it, I felt stupid. It was so corny, and I felt deflated the mood a bit, particularly when she just gave a little, derisive laugh, as if she felt there was nothing I could do for her. Her face then changed back to a smile, as she said, "Bold statement, from someone with cum on his lips."

What? I didn't know what to do. What did she mean again?

She must have seen the confused look in my face, as she quickly followed up, "You have cum from that blowjob all over your upper lip. Not my look," she then joked, "but I know some men who might like it. How was the blowjob?"

I was bright red now. Obviously it was a joke, but I still felt a bit embarrassed.

Pressing her advantage, Miss Jennifer continued, "If you want to give another one, Brad's in the other room, but at this point, Riley has probably beaten you to it. I'm sure it didn't take her long to drop to her knees in front of his mammoth cock, taking his veiny member between her lips and showing it the respect it deserves."

The thought of that gorgeous blonde, still in her hot gym gear, kneeling submissively before this man caused a stirring in me. I could picture his "veiny member" as Miss Jennifer called it slowly disappearing behind those cute lips while is strong hands held her blonde head in place. While faint, the moans I could hear emanating from that room heightened the sensation.

Miss Jennifer then looked down at my pants, and said, "Well, that certainly got you going. Brad belongs to Riley tonight, though, so you're stuck here with me. Why don't you make us another round. Since that went so well, same drinks."

Mildly upset that I would have to have that drink again, and not really sure why I was so embarrassed, I was thankful that the subject had moved on, at least temporarily.

"Yes, Miss Jennifer," I replied, while grabbing the bottles to pour another round.

Once the drinks were ready, I handed Miss Jennifer hers and got ready to shoot mine. Before I did, though, Miss Jennifer said playfully, "No. this time we will make it a bit more authentic. Put your glass on the counter." She picked up both glasses and commanded, "Kneel in front of me."

I kind of figured what she had planned, but I had been on my knees in front of her so much this evening that I just went ahead and did it. As I looked up, she had a naughty grin on her face as she laughed, "Well, this will be my first time receiving a blowjob. I hope you're up to the challenge."

I was all-in at this point, so I just replied, "Anything for you, Miss Jennifer."