Fitness Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I"m so sorry," I said again, leaning over and kissing the top of her running shoes. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, but I really wanted to be in contact with her again and thought this would work, even if I didn't really want to kiss her shoes.

"Thank you. It seems like you have a better sense of your place now." With that, she turned and walked over to a comfy chair in their living area, sitting down. As she did, she ordered me to bring her wine. As I started to stand up again, she clarified that I was to crawl for the whole ordeal.

Crawling to her chair, I debated just standing up and leaving. What had been fun before, if a little - well a lot - weird, was staying weird, but not as fun. I was amazed at how quickly I went from bliss to "I need to leave". I figured it was still worth it to find out what the next "activity" would be, so I kept crawling and delivered her wine.

"Thank you, submissive," she said politely. After a pause, she continued, "or 'Subby'. Yes, I think I will call you 'Subby'".

"Your welcome, Miss Jennifer", I recited, realizing she probably was expecting that response, and I did want her to be happy. I smiled at her, but as she seemed more focused on sipping her wine, I put my head back down and began kissing her shoes again, as I wasn't sure what to do.

"Ahh, you're so sweet," she said lovingly, "but you don't need to do that. I've never really been into that sort of thing. If feet do get you going, though, my feet could probably use a good massage. Otherwise, just do what comes naturally to you, Subby."

With that encouragement, I moved my kissing up from her feet to her calves. One at a time, massaging them slowly with my hands while kissing all around the bottom part of her leg, extending my tongue at times as well. I really wanted to just bury my head back in her warm crotch, but felt I had to take it slow, to extend the time and put her pleasure first.

As I got to her kneecaps, I gave each of them a couple kisses and then brought myself up a bit so I had better position, placing my hands on her kneecaps, massaging them. I also was now able to see her. Her glass of wine was sitting on a side table while she read her phone, seemingly obvious to me. As she read, her face was softer, more like the sweet girl I was holding only a few minutes ago, and not the stern mistress. Seeing her casual beauty, I felt a renewed sense of wanting to make her happy and honor of being able to be this close to her.

With renewed motivation, I got back to work, focusing first on her right thigh with a combination of massage and kisses, with my hands "accidentally" bumping into her crotch occasionally. As I did so, a couple soft moans emerged, further encouraging me. After about a minute, I moved to the left thigh. As I began to kiss her, she gently placed her left hand on the back of my head, pulling me in a little tighter. "Mmm."

"See," she commented, "when you follow your submissive instincts, you know just what to do."

I was getting more into it now, excited by the thought of being so close to her crotch again. It was like her power came from her crotch, and i just wanted to be as close to her power as possible, to revel in its glow. "Mmm," I started to moan as I kissed her inner thigh, "Yes, Mistress Jennifer," not thinking about what I said. My dick stiffening again.

"Yes, I am your Mistress," she asserted, now pulling my head into her crotch, "and you are my submissive. You are here to bring me pleasure." She gave a moan as she pressed my head further in and her hips out into my face, covering my eyes, nose and mouth.

The warmth of her crotch came over me. Blind, my other senses were heightened. The warmth was the first thing. Then I could feel and hear the wetness, like a hot towel over my face but with a squishing sound every time I moved across her lycra. And the smell. The plastically/sweaty smell of the spandex dominated my microclimate. While I most instances, I probably wouldn't care for it; here, the pungent scent was intoxicating, and then picking up the scent of her cum, drove me over the edge. My mind was swirling in absolute pleasure. With her hand continuing to pull me into her, her warm, smelly, soft perfect loins became my universe, and my purpose was to give it pleasure. I wanted nothing else.

With that mission, I rubbed, kissed, and licked the thin material covering her pussy, worshiping it and straining to get through the stretched fabric and make contact with my new ruler. To touch it, I felt, would bring pure rapture.

As I worshiped on my knees in front of my Mistress - yes, "Mistress" - I could her moaning, as if sounds from some far away world. As moaning go louder, the pressure on my head increased with it, until I was barely able to breath. i kept going, though, unwilling to break away from this world. Finally, as I felt I was about to pass out, she erupted in screams, bucking her hips and thrusting my head into the air. After a quick breath, I tried to go back in for more, but she blocked me. Coming to terms that this session was over, I slumped down over her leg, exhausted.

As I lay there, she began gently rubbing my head, "Good boy. You did a good job, Subby. Mmm. You know your place."

"Oh, thank you, Mistress Jennifer," I then confessed, "that was the most amazing experience of my life. I want nothing more than to be buried in your crotch, pleasuring my amazing Mistress."

"I thought you would, Subby," she said knowingly, "As I said before, at the gym, there are two kinds of guys, the ones who see my ass and want to fuck it, and those who want to worship it. I think we've proved you're in the second category, and as you saw tonight with you and Brad, there is a place in this world for both types."

As she stood up, I looked up at her from my knees and responded, "But Mistress, as I said before, I would like to do both. You saw how I loved worshipping you, and I would also love to come up behind you, pull down those hot pants, and penetrate you from behind, as Brad did with Riley, twice."

"Oh, Sweetie, you'll never have that opportunity. Once a girl sees that average dicklet, she'll have no need for that, and even if you got into that position, you probably would stop and ask politely if you could 'make love to her from behind,' not take what's yours, because you'll know deep down it isn't yours. And then she'll probably just laugh at you. Maybe not to your face, she'll probably be sweet and say 'not tonight', but she will laugh to herself and with her friends.

"But you shouldn't worry about those things. You are who you are, and you do a great job of being a submissive. I know I've been enjoying myself, and from the sound of it, you have, too. I was even surprised you didn't cum during that last session, the way you were writhing your hips, trying to make contact with anything for that sweet, sweet friction."

"I was writhing?" I interjected, having remembered everything being focused on my new ruler, her Pussy.

"Oh, yes," she laughed. "It was funny watching you squirm around. I had to bring myself back to focusing on my pleasure, as your antics kept distracting me. But I did appreciate the pleasure you were clearing receiving from kneeling before me and worshipping me, as you should."

"But back to the other point," I jumped back in, "I gave you release, so shouldn't I now get to make love to you?"

"Of course not, silly," she scolded. "Do you think all those girls worshiping mens' cocks get release? Normally their 'Thank-you' is a load of cum and a second date. And if he really is a Man, they're thankful for the opportunity."

Gently grabbing my head as I continued to look up at her now soft, blue eyes from my knees, she chucked, "You can be so clueless sometimes, Subby."

With that, I let the soft pressure of her hands pull me in to her thighs and cuddled up against her, giving her thighs a few soft kisses. As her soft hands ran through my hair, she said, "You know, I have an idea. I'm not sure if this will get you your release - it might - but the first part is something I've always wanted to try and will give you a chance to worship my perfect ass."

"I've heard it's the second best ass in this apartment," I joked, which got a swift, playful slap.

"It's the best and you know it," she retorted, "and now I'm giving you the opportunity to worship it, so you should be thankful."

It was funny, I was thankful. Her ass was magnificent, and while I still felt that I would love to make love to it, I was appreciative of any opportunity to be close and show it the respect it deserves. "Thank you, Mistress Jennifer. You have the best ass I have ever seen, and I would love nothing more than to kneel down and worship for as long as you want, giving it the respect it commands."

As she smiled down, the glow of subservience rolled over me. There was this amazing creature standing confidently over me, wearing tight, tight spandex, legs spread in a power stance, hands gently holding my head, and breasts protruding out as a commanding chest. She had the look of a victor standing over her spoils. I was her conquest, and I was happy. I leaned forward and gave her pussy a soft kiss to show my devotion and acceptance.

"I love the idea of you kneeling before my magnificent ass and worshiping it all night - as you should, but I have another idea. Take off your shirt and shorts."

I stood up and removed my clothes, dutifully following her orders, so I was left with my sock, shoes, and compression shorts.

"Okay, so do you have any underwear under those compression shorts, or are you 'free'?" she asked.

"Yeah, I do have a pair of briefs on, Mistress Jennifer" I reported.

"Okay, well those need to go, permanently really. You should't be wearing tighty-whities ever. Get them off," she ordered flippantly.

I looked over and protested, "But what should I wear?"

"Something else. Anything else really. Or nothing," she responded. "Just take them off. Right here, right now. And don't make me wait any longer."

I had seen Brad's cock tonight, and gotten a glimpse of Riley's tits, so I guessed it wasn't the end of the world to expose myself. It was interesting, though, that Mistress Jennifer would be the only person tonight to remain fully clothed. With that, I pulled down my pants so I was buck naked.

She smirked as I undressed, making me very conscious of the size of my dick, or dicklet as she called it, versus Brad's man-cock. Given my embarrassment, I was particularly flaccid, too, worsening the comparison. "See," she offered, digging in the knife, "that dicklet isn't made to satisfy a woman. Yeah, it's big enough, sure, so she'll feel you there, but it's not going to fill her the way she needs to be filled. It just can't satisfy her. And she definitely isn't going to drop to her knees for that thing. Women are drawn to power, and that ain't it."

I could feel my dicklet shriveling up inside me as she talked, making her comments more and more real. I had never felt so inferior in my life. I felt so weak, empty, small. It was like I had a spotlight on my tiny dicklet and the world was saying that I wasn't really a man.

To reenforce my lack of manhood, she ordered, "Go throw your panties in the trash, Subby."

Head down, ashamed, I slinked, fully exposed, across the room and dropped my "panties" in the trash. I thought about continuing to the door and leaving, hoping this would become a bad dream, but realized with my nakedness, I had to turn back.

As I approached her, she instructed me to put on my compression shorts, and I dutifully complied, relieved by the return of a small modicum of modesty.

"There, doesn't that feel nice - the spandex hugging your skin directly?" she asked rhetorically. "I bet you like the feel of the cool lycra against your dicklet. Does it make you feel more feminine?"

I looked at myself with my standard compression shorts, and didn't feel very feminine at all, but it was a relief to be covered so I simply replied, "It feels wonderful, Mistress Jennifer."

"I thought so," she concluded, continuing, "Why don't you lie down on your back?"

As I did, she stepped over me, so she had one foot on each side of my chest. Facing me, she looked down and instructed, "Now adjust your dicklet so it is in a comfortable position." I did; although each time she called it "dicklet", it stung, and I could feel my manhood getting smaller, like her words were erasing it. And the fact that I was even starting to think this way sacred me a bit, but I pushed that to the back of my mind the best I could and tried to focus on her divine body. She had said I would be able to worship her round, spandex-clad ass, and I needed to stay focused on the prize. And looking up at her again now, towering above me, long, strong legs, powerful breasts, and a commanding face, I was ready to commit to anything.

"Now, this is what is going to happen, Subby," she stated in her commanding tone. "I am going to turn around and sit on your face. My power-ass will smother you, as it becomes your goddess, the only object of your affection. You will adore it as such, showing my ass the respect it has earned and demonstrating your full obedience to it, as a true submissive. While you are fulfilling your duties, I may play around with my little dicklet, if it so amuses me, but no promises."

"Oh, please Mistress Jennifer," I genuinely begged, "Please let me worship your glorious ass. There is nothing I want more." And it was true. From my position, I was overwhelmed by her and only wanted to please her, as if it was the only purpose in my life.

"You've been a good submissive tonight, so now you get your wish," she announced, as she turned around, kneeled on top of me, and slowly, as if teasing, lowered her ass on my face.

The smell of the spandex was even more intense now, wrapped with leftover sweat. It wasn't a sweet smell, like when her pussy scent layered over the rest earlier, but the dirtiness of it increased the humiliation of the act, reminding me of my inferiority, which turned me on even more. It was that humiliation, of being totally dominated by this women - mocked, debased, treated as a servant, and used for her sexual enjoyment - that tingled my dicklet, and I was reveling in, like a pig in mud. At the gym, she asserted her superiority over me, she as my Mistress and I as her submissive - her ass-kissing submissive. I felt so small in front of her, this spandex-clad, athletic goddess, who seemed in control of every situation. I realized my place was serving her, and I derived intense pleasure from that and appreciation for the opportunity. And the humiliations just reinforced my place, turning me on even more.

As her ass pressed down, I pushed my head up, kissing as much as I could muster, and wriggling my face to get in breaths of air. I felt like her personal vibrator. My ears were free, though, and I could here her call out, in a mix of laughter and aggression, "Ohh, eat my ass!" "Yes, right there," "Oh that feels good, you ass licker," "I am your dominant queen," "Oh, you are so pathetic," "You belong to me, Subby" "You are my ass slave," "I am your mistress!"

As she mocked me and tormented me with her luscious ass, I grew harder and harder. My hands were pinned down by her legs, so I started writhing my body, desperately trying to get friction with my compression shorts. While my focus was on worshiping her ass (and not suffocating doing so), my hips kept jumping at my humiliation. As the pace picked up, I could feel a single finger slowly run up the length of my dicklet. That contact drove me crazy, and the bucking become uncontrollable.

She realized she had me on the brink, so she ordered, "You keep worshipping my ass. I'm going to put my finger on your clit and watch Subby cum, but you better not stop your licking. I am everything to you now."

Then she pressed a single finger dow onto the sensitive spot on the bottom of my penis head, demanding "Come for me, bitch." Instantly I erupted, bucking and screaming and exploding cum all through my shorts. As the cum finished, I remembered my duty and refocused on pleasuring her ass, now trying to push my tongue into her asshole through the spandex and moving it around in circles like a pseudo-rim job.

Between moans induced by my tongue, she started interjecting more humiliations:

"Yeah, you came from a clitty-rub like the other girls," or "Awe, no more bucking? Is your clitty feeling sore?", the latter was accompanied by some one-off pokes at my clitty, causing me to jump due to post-orgasm sensitivity.

Then she put her hand on my chest and turned around, saying "I'm not going to let my submissive be the only one who gets her clitty played with." She was then facing me, with her crotch around my neck. Once stable, she started shimmying forward. I looked up at her, her breasts puffing out and mischievous face looking down. "I own you." she stated. as she brought her pussy right to my waiting mouth. I was trapped under her, with no control over anything, and all I could do was lick. I quickly found her clit through the spandex and focused my tongue there, returning the favor, and in almost no time, she was bucking as I had and shorting out "Oh, suck it, bitch. Uh-uh-uh, Who's your Mistress? I own you! Bow down and worship my dominant pussy!"

As she came down, she remained on top of me, resting herself on my face, her pussy juices seeping through onto me. Then slowly she stood up, looked back down at me, said, "Thanks, babe. You can let yourself out."

I brought myself up enough to plant a kiss on her ass, saying "Thank you, Mistress Jennifer, for the opportunity. I was honored to worship you." Then I collapsed back down to the floor as she proceeded to her room.

I laid there for a minute in bliss, my face covered in her juices, and my shorts full of mine. I was exhausted but proud of how I brought my goddess to ecstasy. The humiliation had been replaced with the satisfaction that I could please her and the thankfulness for the opportunity.

I wasn't really sure of protocol here, so I slowly got up, put on my regular shorts and shirt, and left, hoping that I would see here again next week and that no one would notice the cum on my face as I walked home.