Fitness Room Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Tonya close to me and softly kissed her forehead. She lifted her face to me with a spent smile and kissed me tenderly. We laid there for a bit before drifting off to sleep, still holding close to each other as we did. The next thing I knew, it was morning, and the first rays of sun were beginning to stream in my bedroom window.

I shook off the morning fog and reached out for Tonya, but she was not there. I sat up, looking around and listening, but I could not see or hear her. Confusion took over as I got out of bed to look around. There was no trace of her, except for the disheveled bed that I had just climbed out of. I went out into the living room and there on the side table was a note.

I picked it up and read it.

"Dear Steve,

I cannot begin to thank you for the wonder time that we spent together. You are one incredible sweet passionate man. I am sorry that I did not wake you up this morning, but you looked so handsome sleeping and I did not want to disturb you, however, that was not the only reason. I needed to tell you something, but I was afraid of your reaction, so I hope you can forgive me for saying it in this letter."

"Steve, when I was born, I was given the name Todd Simpson. Yes, you read that right, I was born a male. It has been two years since I fully transitioned and had sex reassignment surgery. My only hope is that you do not hate me now, but I had to be honest with you, Steve. You see, you were my first lover since my surgery and like all first loves, I am falling for you, but I can understand if you do not want to hear from me or see me again."

"If that is your choice, I promise I will disappear from your life, but if by chance you do want to see me again, you have my number. I truly hope that you call."

Love, Tonya

I stood there completely blown away by what I had just read. I could not believe that gorgeous woman that I been with so intimately had been a man? I sat down on sofa, staring out the window trying desperately to get a grasp on the situation. Did this somehow mean that I was gay? Did it mean that I was gay if I pursued her or him or whatever the fuck?

My emotions played hell with me after a bit, first anger feeling like I had been wrongly deceived, then sadness to think if I chose not to see her. I was so fucking confused, my brain beginning to hurt from thinking about it so much. I got in the shower and slowly washed off.

As I cleaned my limp prick, I could not help but remember how good Tonya felt with me, but just as I would start to get hard, my emotions took me the other way and I would get angry again. I finished and dried off, then got dressed. I had no plans for the day, which was a good thing because I was still in a fog, thinking about her.

By late afternoon, I managed to push out the negative emotions and remember that Tonya was a woman now. Nothing about her was anything but a woman and I really enjoyed being with her. I threw any last remnant of caution out the window and I grabbed my phone, dialed her number and after several rings, I heard her voice answer on the other side, sounding very broken and emotional. "Hi Steve, I am so happy you called."

Tonya started openly sobbing on her end and I could not help but feel terrible for ever entertaining an angry thought towards her. "Tonya, I'm sorry that it took me this long to call you. Your letter was a lot to take in, but I can assure you, I do want to see you again. I would like to come over and take you to dinner again, if you would be interested?"

Tonya did not hesitate to reply, she stopped crying and emphatically said, "Yes! I would love that, Steve!"

"Awesome, I will see you in a little bit then," I said to her happily. We discussed going to a little quiet café, not far from my building, that offered some great home cooked food and a cozy atmosphere. I told her that I would have a cab pick her and I would meet her there. We hung up from each other and I quickly went into the bedroom, changed into some jeans and a button-down shirt, I called the cab company and gave them Tonya's pick-up info then headed out the door.

The café was only a block from me, and I arrived ahead of Tonya, so I grabbed a booth in the back corner to give us a little more privacy for conversation. About 10 minutes later, Tonya came in the door. I stood up and waved so she could see where we were going to be sitting. When she approached, she was smiling from ear to ear, but I could see tears welling up as she got closer.

"Hello Steve, thank you again for calling me," she said as we embraced, then sat down across from each other. Tonya pulled a tissue out and dabbed her eyes with it, then let out a nervous giggle, saying, "If I don't stop, my makeup is going to be a mess."

I reached out and took her hand, covering it with both of mine and looked her square in the eye, saying, "Tonya, please put your mind at ease right now, okay? I promise you, that everything between us will be wonderful from here on out. I really do like you, a lot and though we have only known each other for a couple of days, I feel a real connection with you, so if you are interested, I would love for us to continue seeing each other."

Tonya looked at me, not able to hold back the tears, as they welled up even more and started running down her cheeks. "Yes, I want to continue to see you, too. I'm sorry for being all messy and emotional, but I am just so happy right now," she said. Tonya finally managed to get her tears under control as the server came over to take our order.

We got the house specialty, chicken, and dumplings, with a few sides filling our need for some good old fashioned comfort food. Tonya and I talked as we ate, and she began to tell me more about how hard it was for her as a young teen, when she finally realized that she was a girl trapped in a boy's body.

Tonya told me about the bullying that she endured from the other boys in her school, teasing her that she was gay or calling her a fag. It only made it worse when another boy that she liked and had entrusted with her secret, ostracized her, and ridiculed her after that.

She had attempted suicide, by pills but her mother had found her in time to save her. After that, she left that school and entered a treatment center where the doctor there diagnosed her with gender dysphoria and after many long sessions with him, alone and with her Mom, they all agreed that Tonya would be allowed to live her life as a girl.

Her Mom, being a single parent, wanted only the best for Tonya and whatever it took to help her on her transitioning path, she would always be there for Tonya. The doctor put her on puberty blockers for a time until they could get a good treatment path suited for her. Years of HRT after that, and finally SRS two years ago, was the finale of her transition.

I sat there and listened to every word she said, hurting deeply for her in the beginning and then feeling so happy for the end result. I said, "Tonya, never in a lifetime could I have understood all that a transgendered person goes through. You have really opened my eyes and my heart. Thank you for entrusting me with your story."

Tonya smiled big and said, "Thank you for listening, Steve. That means the world to me." She reached out and we held hands as we continued talking with me having more questions.

"Okay, sorry if this is out of bounds, but I know how college life is. How did you get through college without some oaf trying to play grab ass with you, and finding out your secret?"

Tonya giggled and said, "No question is out of bounds for you, Steve, so to answer your question, I was exceptionally good at tucking myself away, and secondly, I used the excuse that I was saving that part of me for the person I would marry. Most of them bought it, especially when they knew that I would still give them a blowjob, as long as they were not assholes about not fucking me, and then there were those few that did act like assholes. By that time, I had a lot more confidence and I had no problems telling those dickheads to get the fuck out."

She went on to say, "Eventually, I had a few very trusted friends that I told my secret to, one of which was a good guy friend that I had anal sex with for the first time. I really liked him, but I knew that he just wanted to stay friends and then he ended up coming out as gay, so that was that. I've gone out with a few men after college, but nothing ever came out of it but empty sexual encounters, until I met you." Tonya then looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back at Tonya as she told me the rest, while we finished eating. We sipped on some hot coffee, and I asked her if she wanted to come over and watch a sappy old romantic comedy with me. I was a sucker for them, especially the really funny ones. Tonya's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree excitedly telling me that she loved those kinds of movies, too, and yes, she would love to!

I paid our check and we headed out the door. Once outside, I took a deep inhale, taking in a whole new wonderful smell in the air, then turned to Tonya, we smiled at each other and I reached down and took her hand as we began to walk. Tonya giggled and said, "Steve, you are going to spoil me right quick, you know that?" She then snuggled closer to me as we happily walked to my place.

That was just the beginning of a wonderful relationship that started out with an extremely hot, sexual encounter in the fitness room, and ended with the two of us getting married a year later. We could not be happier.

12