What are the Odds?

Story Info
2 wives with CD hubby's. A chance meeting.
46.7k words
4.69
14.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As was our annual ritual in late August, we were spending the week on vacation at a nice hotel on the beach in a small town just north of the inlet separating Atlantic City from the barrier island to the north. We are an older empty-nester couple with three grown children, all girls. While we both loved raising our children, it was nice to have the privacy and time to resume our sex life beyond simple quick 'vanilla' sessions when we had the chance between work, school, soccer, Girl Scouts, plays, band and a thousand other distractions.

Our most private sex life needed more privacy than might be required otherwise, since it was based on my wife dominating me and me submitting to her, often while crossdressed, although in public we were a normal couple living the normal roles society that our culture promoted and rewarded.

Maybe once or twice a year we were able to get away for a few days with one of our parents watching the kids, and we took advantage as best we could. This worked as best possible for us as my career progressed and I had more and more responsibility and increases in pay until we could be considered quite well off. We did not live an extravagant lifestyle as many of our contemporaries did, but lived well within our means and saved enough to be independent by the time our children were all out of college and on their own. We were lucky they met and married nice guys and two of the three had already blessed us with grandchildren, so we could concentrate on ourselves once again.

I am Mark, 65 years old, white, around 5'10" tall, 150 lbs. with a relatively thin build, brown hair cut medium length. My wife Sandy is shorter at 5', long brown hair she usually kept in a ponytail, with a curvy build. When we met she was a petite beauty with measurements of 36C, 24, 36, but with children and age is now a more voluptuous 40D, 26, 38. Her mother was Spanish and her father Chinese, and she inherited the best of both, with the fulsome breasts of her mother and the petite body and youthful facial features of her father. Most people assumed she was at least 10 years younger than her actual age, which at the time of these events was also 65 years old.

We've been married over 40 years and knew even before we were married that our sex life would include her as my femdom mistress and me as her submissive. We also often had vanilla sex and she even enjoyed when I took a more masculine dominant role, holding her down and pounding her pussy, or sometimes her ass, as she begged for it harder and faster until she screamed out in orgasm.

But even in those times she was ultimately in control and I was a sex toy to be used for her pleasure, and it was more often than not that after coming in her pussy or ass I was pushed down to lick and clean up my cum as it seeped out of her. She often found little ways to dominate me, even if a full domination sex scene was not possible, and I often spent long periods of time licking her pussy to orgasm after orgasm as she watched a rom-com movie or read a magazine. She enjoyed dressing me up in panties and bra and pegging me, usually after a long hard spanking with her paddle or OTK with her hairbrush, but with my mustache and beard I couldn't pass so never used make up.

She has a leather harness and both a medium sized dildo and a larger 'punishment' dildo that fit it. Her favorite implement is the paddle but also has and uses a hairbrush, multi-tailed whip, riding crop, or a wood ruler on my ass, cock and balls. I could go on for a long time detailing all the ways she has found to dominate, torture and get pleasure from me over the years from my suggestions and her own imagination.

As I said much of this play had been on hold for many years but we were now getting back into the swing of things, so to speak. I might also mention that all this play was kept between ourselves and we remained faithful throughout our marriage. While in bed after sex, we had talked about swinging with another couple, either just swapping partners or, when she was particularly horny and wanted to tease me, with another femdom woman and her male slave.

But all this time it was just private kinky talk to enhance the private play we enjoyed, since the opportunity and desire never coincided with anyone we ever met. It never seemed appropriate to bring it up with anyone we knew at work or in the PTA or neighbors, with concern for what they might think or gossip if not also into the scene, and we never wanted to go the personal ad or hook-up site route.

So for all these years we played by ourselves, with outside contact with others in the scene limited to porn on the internet, and the occasional anonymous correspondence resulting from erotic stories I write and publish to various sites on the internet. As part of our vacation at the Shore, we took an evening and went into Atlantic City to walk on the Boardwalk, have a nice dinner and spend some time gambling in one of the casino's.

Being late August, the evening was seasonably warm with a low of about 80, and we dressed in comfortable casual, with me in khaki long pants, a collared polo shirt and Topsider boat shoes. Sandy wore a nice flowered dress that hugged her figure like a glove from shoulders to hips before flaring to mid-thigh, with an open neckline showing plenty of her substantial cleavage enhanced by a push up half bra. She wore a pair of boy-short panties under the dress and wore low sandals and had a light sweater over her shoulders against the expected chill of the restaurant and casino.

Before we left the motel she had me get on my knees as she sat in the armchair that was part of the room furnishings, and I licked and sucked at her pussy and clit until she had a nice satisfying orgasm. She then put me bent over facing the bed and pulled down my pants, which left my ass cheeks exposed since my underwear was a woman's thong style by her order, so the string was hidden in my ass crack. She gave me a short but quite hard spanking with a hairbrush, leaving me with a sore ass and hard cock as she pulled up my pants and had me tuck in my shirt and straighten my clothes out to be presentable. She knew this would be a constant reminder of what I could expect later in the evening when we returned to the hotel.

We left the hotel and after a 15 minute drive parked close to the Boardwalk about in the middle of its' length near several casinos. It was only 7:00 and still a little early (even for us 'old folks' haha) for dinner and the casino, and still light with the long summer days, so we walked up the Boardwalk to the north end, which stops at the inlet that separates the city from the barrier island, and watched as a few boats powered in or out of the inlet between the ocean and the bay, while the sun began to set over the marshes to the west of the city. The nice walk, the smell of the salt air and sound of the surf in the background, and the picturesque setting all made for a lovely evening, and we sat on a bench with my arm over her shoulder, and hugged and kissed a few times, silently acknowledging our love. I can't say exactly what Sandy was thinking about, but my butt was sore against the hard surface of the wood bench, reminding me of what she had already done and what I could expect later that evening, and the sexual pleasure I would give her and hoped to receive back in return.

Of course as in much of life, we had no knowledge or foresight into what actually was to come on this most unusual evening. I guess with the opportunity that presented itself, the only question was how we, particularly Sandy, would react to that opportunity. Would a fantasy remain as such, or be lived out in the flesh? Given our fundamental relationship we always knew if anything like this ever happened it would be her decision how we would proceed, and I would happily agree to her decision. But at the time we were sitting quietly at the end of the Boardwalk and none of that was on either of our minds.

When the sun was finally touching the horizon in a big, orange ball, reflected in both the water and on the glass sides of the casino buildings, we stirred from our contemplation and I took a few pictures of Sandy with the sunset behind her. We then strolled back down the Boardwalk, stopping to window shop or stop in the souvenir shops that line the Boardwalk, and people watching as all sorts passed by in either direction, from families to single teens, of all colors and races, ages and nationalities. It is an axiom that fun at the beach, with evening amusements like roller coaters, merry-go-rounds, ferris wheels and other rides on the piers, and games galore for all ages, and of course the casinos for those with bright eyes in the glittering lights and high expectations of hitting it big, is a common draw for people of all kinds, so we reveled in the cacophony of diversity as we made our way among them.

Eventually we were at the south end where the casinos ended so we turned around and made our way closer to where we parked our car. We found a nice restaurant on the Boardwalk specializing in fresh seafood, where we could sit and still watch the people on the Boardwalk with the lit up pier in the background. We enjoyed a nice meal of fresh seafood, with Sandy having a crab stuffed founder, and me having a paella type dish with clams, mussels, lobster, and shrimp, and a nice wine to go with it. After a shared dessert of cheesecake we settled the bill and left, slowly strolling on the Boardwalk to settle the meal before going in the casino.

After maybe a half hour we decided to go into a casino and entered the one nearby to our car, to be closer later. We wound our way around the casino, figuring out what games were in what area, and which she wanted to play. As might be expected I did not gamble, and never did, even before we met. Sandy had enjoyed the casinos in Las Vegas before we met, and whenever we could she played a little, but always for small stakes. So after walking around she settled at a blackjack table and began to play. She was able to play for an hour, slowly increasing her stake before it slowly returned to even, but she had fun interacting with the dealer and other players.

After a few losing hands she decided to move on and picked up her chips, and she walked us over to the craps table. Once again she played for about an hour, and was up a few hundred dollars by then. She needed to use the bathroom, so she took her chips and gave them to me to hold as she went to the nearby ladies room.

When she returned we went to the cashier and turned in the chips for some cash and a small slot machine voucher. We found a machine she liked and she sat and inserted the voucher, and it registered the balance on the screen. Sandy pushed the button (I liked it better when you had to pull the arm) and the markers spun on the screen, eventually stopping without a match, reducing the balance on the machine.

Sandy was able to play for over an hour, switching to a different machine every now and then, and won and lost steadily over the hour until the balance was under $ 10.00, the minimum for the machine. So Sandy "cashed out" and the machine gave her a paper voucher for the small balance. It was basically worthless to us since we would not return for at least a year, if ever, so she decided to give to to someone we saw who could add it to their own balance.

She spotted an older woman sitting in front of a machine, her partner (correctly assumed to be her husband) sitting to her side watching attentively as she played. Maybe it was their body language that subtly hinted at a dominant/submissive relationship that attracted her attention, or maybe it was some 'vibe' Sandy felt from them, or just that their age was closer to ours than others around, or maybe just pure Kismet that brought our paths to cross, but no matter the reason cosmic or earthly, met we did as Sandy approached the woman.

When she got her attention between presses of the button that started up the turn of the wheels, she handed her the paper voucher. The woman had a question on her face, and the man just looked on in silence, so Sandy explained, "It's only a few dollars... not enough for me to use but worth it to add to your balance. No reason to give it back to the casino by not using it, and who knows, maybe it will win you a jackpot!"

As the woman comprehended what Sandy was saying she smiled and politely accepted the voucher, immediately starting to talk both loud and fast, "Oh my god! Thank you! You see Bob, there are still nice people in this world!" As she spoke she entered the voucher in her machine and we saw the balance increase a few dollars, and she clapped her hands, "Casino, this machine is mine!"

She turned to me and continued, "Hi there, I'm Carol and this is my hubby Bob. We live nearby and like to come and play here maybe once a month. How about you guys?"

She was a slender woman about 5'6" tall wearing flats, her brown greying hair cut in a short style, and her loose blouse with a cardigan sweater hid her breasts, but they seemed quite small, matching the rest of her thin frame. She had blue eyes, a thin nose and lips on thin face with a few wrinkles around her eyes and mouth commensurate with her apparent age. Bob was sitting down so it was hard to judge his height but seemed to be also around 5'7", and had a square handsome boyish face, short light brown hair, green eyes and a pleasant smile. He was not fat, but had a somewhat stocky build.

I explained we lived in northern New Jersey and were staying in a nearby beach town for the week, and had walked on the Boardwalk, had dinner and played at the casino for a few hours, and now that she finished playing we were planning to go back to our hotel. Carol was insistent we stay and spend some time playing, and offered to share any winnings. When I told her only Sandy played insisted she sit in her place and take some turns, and we both noticed the balance was over $1000 so a few pulls couldn't hurt her too much. As Sandy played Carol continued to talk to me, without any shyness at all. They had lived in north Jersey before moving to this area and we had knowledge of many places in common since I grew up in the area and had now spent over 30 years there after living in other states for a few years.

It did not take long before she revealed she and Bob were both 68 years old, and while she was full of life she looked her age with greying hair and a few wrinkles on her face, while Bob looked somewhat younger as his hair retained its brown color and was thick on his head, and his face was relatively wrinkle free. The conversation between Carol and myself continued as she revealed more and more about them and their home, and asked about me and Sandy. I revealed the basics of ages, children, grandchildren, careers and retirement status, but deflected any more personal information.

Periodically she would bring Bob into the conversation, mostly to confirm something she had said, and it became apparent who was in charge in their relationship. I wondered if we hid our secret relationship any better than they did, and hoped so.

It did not take long before her talk became infused with innuendo that may have meant interest in more than a platonic relationship between us, and she invited us to join them back at their home either later that evening or the next day, to enjoy the pool they had and the easy walk to the beach from their home, and we could enjoy some beer, wine or a cocktail at our leisure. She hinted that swimming in the nude at their home was a definite option, and there was 'plenty to eat' that may have included her. All innuendo, but obvious.

It was a hard offer to refuse, and it hit several buttons in our fantasies of hooking up with another couple. It also didn't hurt that they were an older couple like us, so expectations for bodies, flexibility, endurance and such were lowered, and that after talking to them for a while found we enjoyed their company. So as Carol returned to her place at the slot machine, I took Sandy aside and asked her directly if she was interested in pursuing this if Carol and Bob were asking what I thought they might be asking.

She thought about it for a long pause, and nervously replied she wanted to go for it, but we had to find out what 'it' meant to Carol and Bob. I smiled and agreed, comforting her with the caveat we could always back out at any time. Sandy suggested she take Carol to the bathroom and see what she could find out, and it was not long before I was sitting at the slot machine, Bob to my side, playing slowly as we watched our spouses saunter away with Carol chatting without end and Sandy nodding as appropriate.

It was not too long before the two of them came out from the ladies room and over to us at the slot machine, both of them smiling broadly like the Cheshire Cat that just ate the canary. I was optimistic from their demeanor and Sandy nodded in the affirmative to me. Carol took my place and smiled when she discovered I had increased her balance by over $ 100, and laughed out, "Damn, you are lucky for me! Maybe I'll get even luckier later!"

Sandy saw the question in my eyes and just subtly nodded again that indicated to me to just go along and not ask any questions. Carol continued, "I'm going to cash out while I'm ahead. I think there's much better odds elsewhere!" She pushed the appropriate buttons and the machine produced a voucher representing her balance. As we waited she went to the cashier and turned in the voucher, adding it to her balance with the casino. It was easier, and safer, to keep the funds in a balance at the casino rather than take cash and carry it home and back when you visited as often as they did, and the casino provided benefits for frequent customers.

Before we began to leave the casino, Carol and Sandy pulled Bob and I aside to an area of the floor where there were few people around. Sandy leaned in to whisper in my ear, and I could see Carol doing the same to Bob. I listened carefully above the noise of the casino, but was not sure I heard right the first time, so seeing the questions in my eyes, Sandy repeated herself, "Go into the bathroom with Bob and exchange panties. You wear his and he wears yours when you come out. Understand?"

I'm sure I looked like a deer in the headlights, astounded at this request, but the look on Sandy's face indicated this was not a joke, and she was serious. I looked over at Bob, who was looking back at me with a look that I figured mirrored mine, and then at Carol, who was just smiling. To break the moment Carol held Bob's head in her hands and gave him a kiss on the lips, and Sandy did the same to me, then both pushed us gently away towards the nearby men's bathroom.

I'm not sure I was ever more embarrassed, but many years of submission made refusal no option, and I had company in Bob, so we walked together into the bathroom, all the while I was trying to figure out how we could do this without anyone else seeing us. Luckily we were the only ones in the bathroom when we entered and we quickly agreed to take the two end stalls and exchange the panties under the divider. I quickly took off my shoes and pants and panties, hearing Bob do the same, and soon a pair of red lacy panties appeared under the divider, which I took and handed him my blue silky ones.

There would be no doubt to our wives we had done as they ordered. I quickly put them on, noting how nice the material and lace felt on my cock, then pulled up my pants and slipped on my shoes, as Bob did the same. Just as we finished and were exiting the stalls a group of several men filed into the bathroom, several lining up at the urinals and the others either going in a stall or to the sinks. Bob and I went to the sinks and washed our hands, quickly exiting the bathroom. As we walked back to the ladies, Bob asked me, "Do you think those guys knew?"