Fitting In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes of massaging and rubbing later, Jynx began to notice something odd. It would be good news, if it weren't so strange. Gina's belly was shrinking, but no mass or cum was expunged in any manner. By all rights, she shouldn't be shrinking. Yet, all the same, her swollen middle was effectively half as much as when he peaked inside her.

"Am I... getting small again?" the fox female remarked in question, apparently noticing what he did too.

"I... yes?"

"I would say that's good news, but then I'm still dressed in ripped and tattered clothing," she assessed with a forlorn tone. "At least my bra and panties made it in one piece. It was mainly just my shirt that was ruined."

Looking down at her pants, the wolf noticed something else off.

"Is your butt bigger?" Jynx pointed out in inquiry, giving her rump a gentle squeeze. The aura flowed from his paws again, seeming to enter her body. He raised a brow in confusion.

It didn't last long as Gina yelped and yipped, her legs thrashing.

"What's going on?" she moaned. "This feels weird."

"What feels..." he began to ask, seeing for himself what the problem was.

Well... to him it wasn't a big problem. More like a big plus, both literally and metaphorically.

The fox girl's butt cheeks began to swell and fill out slowly, her hips spreading wider and thighs filling as well to balance the proportions. It didn't last long but still long enough to strain the lining on her pants, stretchy as they were.

"My butt..." Gina whimpered, looking back and eventually able to stand again, her belly now a small but pleasant paunch, as if she had only drank too much milk. "I look so..."

"...beautiful," Jynx mumbled to himself, though the fennec's ears twitched towards him as she most definitely heard that, blushing profusely and turning away to try hiding her form.

The stretchy pants she wore, probably sportswear that was comfortable for the lab, now became something more akin to tight yoga pants.

"I'm... what?" she asked in mild disbelief.

"You're beautiful," he reiterated, stepping closer to lay a paw upon her full thigh, tracing his claws in circles. His still mostly hard thickness rested in her lap as she took to kneeling down to hide her rump, to which he kneeled in front of her. The tip dribbled almost to excess as she looked up at him.

"But my body was already kinda fat before... now I'm..." the fox girl began to cry, paws clenching against her legs.

Jynx traced his paws over her thighs, dragging his claws towards her hips and back towards the swollen curve of her butt cheeks, eliciting a gasping whine from Gina.

"You're simply beautiful," the wolf cooed to her, dipping his muzzle to whisper in her ear, making her spine tingle. "I don't think you're fat. You have just the right amount of plush to your form for any male to just want to pick you up and feel your soft body pressed against them. And I'm not talking about just sex. Every male likes to be able to cuddle up with something as soft and pliable as you, to be able to sink our paws in and feel how cushiony you are. Most females nowadays turn themselves into bony twigs for the sake of looking thin and hot."

Gina seemed to be believing his words, her body losing the nervous stiffness to it that had seized her moments before. His paws traced down to her thighs again, digging in ever so gently when he said 'sink', illustrating his point.

After that, he took a breath to pull his arms up and drag his claws up her exposed sides, the curvature of her figure reflecting that of someone who may have had just a little more, but was by no means fat. There was still an hourglass to her figure, though her breasts were a bit unbalanced in look to her newly grown butt and hips.

Running the edge of his paw pads under the liner of her bra, he felt the soft swells of her breasts underneath, a raw hunger resurging from within.

This time, he didn't notice the wave of energy that cascaded from himself, causing the fennec to gasp lightly, feeling a tight sensation in her chest.

They both looked on, enraptured as Gina's breasts filled out and expanded. Slowly at first, then they seemed to take the binding of her bra as a challenge, surging out several cup sizes and making the excess flesh spill out from any place it could. She tried to remove her bra, but the size increase had made it difficult to find any leeway to unclasp it.

Thinking quickly, Jynx extended a claw fully and slid it under the front of the bra, ready to break it free from in front.

"Please..." the fox girl begged, using her paws to hold her breasts steady as they filled out more, with her moaning in conflicting pleasure and pain.

With a quick motion, he sliced through the front, Gina letting out a yelping whimper as her breasts spilled out, easily something similar to a H-cup or higher. She had a modest B-cup start, making the growth to such a degree only that much hotter in contrast. Seeing an already generous bust get slightly larger wouldn't be so... enticing... but with her modest size filling out to such a size, the mismatched proportions of his memory of her, paired with her shamefully blissful face, made it worth witnessing.

"Something... something is..." she began, trying to speak but whimpering and squeezing her breasts together.

Her nipples, previously pink and small, were now cherry red and inverted, the areola quite large.

Jynx looked down and saw the stain on her pants, seeing it grow in newfound wetness. From the fresh scent, he gathered that she just came.

Suddenly, her breasts quivered and swelled out, bouncing with another increase in size, being closer to K-cups now. Not only that. Her inverted nipples, sunken and quite cute, in his opinion, began to spurt and dribble something cloudy white. It started as little squirts, but devolved into an outpouring from her nipples.

It came out so forcefully, that Gina began to quiver and writhe in an all encompassing orgasm from such a fluid expulsion. Some streams and drops hit his tongue, tasting so sweet, he wondered if it was more like frosting.

Without a moment's thought, his shaft back to full mast and lust driven to a high degree once more, the wolf latched onto a breast, taking long draughts of her succulent breasts.

Gina squealed in bliss, thighs quivering as one orgasm rolled into the next.

"N-no..." she weakly tried to rebuke him, even as her arms surrounded his head and pulled further into the pillowy softness of her milky flesh. "It's... too much."

He withdrew, licking his lips of their bounty, then grasping both swollen mammaries to suck on both nipples in his muzzle, drawing forth a mild scream from Gina, who stopped muttering 'No's and began whimpering 'More' instead.

As if to grant her new wish, the fox's breasts filled further with milk, increasing their size and making them feel so much softer in the wolf's grasp.

Gyrating his hips absently, he found the tip poking the underside of Gina's very generously sized breasts. Adjusting his position, the wolf male thrust the rest of his thick member between her swollen mammaries, the tip reaching her mouth.

Looking into each other's eyes once more, the fennec began to lick and nibble at the leaking tip of his beast, with him sucking and biting her nipples with wild abandon. Her breasts were so sensitive now, that every other expulsion of milk, at his ministration, made her cum over and over.

Such was their process, until Jynx became overwhelmed with the need to have his whole shaft tended to. As massive as her chest was now for a small fox girl, his member was only a third covered by both her mouth and the cleavage that so lovingly tended to him.

He was then gripping her rear, tearing away at pants that had now begun to split at the seams, the full body of the small vixen being too voluptuous for the more diminutive size clothing.

Her sex was pouring wetness, with Gina not even resisting as he dipped his muzzle down to lick at her folds, bringing her to another orgasm almost too easily.

The fox girl felt like any resilience her body had was ground down to nothing and anything pleasurable would now set her off. She didn't mind it, but she had hoped that when all was said and done, she would still have her mind.

Powerful paws and claws dug into her fleshy thighs, with Gina realizing somewhat what he meant by his compliments earlier. It felt good to have this... extra.

She yelped as Jynx turned her over, pushing down her back into an arch and forcing her to present her rear to him, in all its curvy splendor. Her overflowing chest, both in cup size and leaking milk, pressed into the floor, spilling out from all sides. From the wolf's view, she looked like a soft and plushy treat ready for him to take a bite out of. She was like a velvety marshmallow of a mammal that could take all he offered and wanted more.

Gina looked behind herself, seeing the massive monster that now lay across her back, slipping in between her butt cheeks to tease her with its overwhelming thickness and length.

"This is your last chance to back out," the wolf male teased her with a more dominant tone than he could muster before. It sent chills throughout her body and made her pussy quiver in expectation.

"P-please.... I want it..." she begged, raising her rump to rub the underside of the daunting appendage.

Both of their faces were awestruck as they witnessed the shaft thicken another inch or two in girth and about six more in length. He had to be pushing thirty inches. That was over half her height. And his balls... she looked under herself to see them between her legs, the heat from them warming her thighs and butt. They had to be at least twelve inches in diameter.... Each... making them far larger than volleyballs.

If what happened before was any indication... and with that knot looking like it could be on par with a volleyball itself... Gina guessed nothing would escape her womb and they would fill this room with her belly.

That should have scared her, or so she wanted to believe, but her insides clenched and writhed in pleasureful want of such a thing.

Jynx seemed to understand some of what was going on inside her head, smirking deviously and backing up to line the tapered tip to his canine member with her quivering and twitching sex.

She geared herself up for a lot of pain...

...feeling instead only an exponentially rising ecstacy.

The fennec thought her nerves felt exposed and oversensitive before... but now a vastly monstrous beast of a member was spreading her uterus walls beyond what should have been safe, dragging that vein riddled and throbbing shaft over every nerve fiber she had inside her. It slowly invaded her, every inch pushing through her body and testing her limits.

She both felt overstretched and pleasantly full, as if her body was meant to hold something just slightly smaller than this.

Unsure how much of him was actually inside her now, Gina arched her back reflexively, feeling the tip bump against a highly sensitive bundle of nerves inside her, his journey halting for the moment.

"I-I think... ahh... you hit... M-my cervix!" came her stuttered squeals, thighs quivering in orgasm, her spasming sex trying to squeeze the thick mass distending her insides.

"O-oh..." Jynx sighed in slight disappointment behind her. "I guess... I guess that's fine."

The fennec tried to turn her head back, eyeing her own rump and attempting to gauge how much was left to go of his beast.

She gasped, looking back up at his face and seeing the guilty expression he wore, his arms trembling as he resisted simply using her hips to anchor himself and rooting the whole thing inside her by force.

He was only about six inches inside, with another two feet of shaft to go, knot included. Given the strange circumstances, it was above average for her to take as much as she did to begin with before reaching her womb.

"Keep going..." she muttered. Gina worried that she might not have said it loud enough for him to hear, but she yelped as his member throbbed a fraction thicker at her words.

"I'm so glad it was you..." he spoke in her ear, grasping her hips tighter and determinately grunting as he forced himself deeper.

Surprising both of them, with both moaning quite loudly, the fox girl's cervix stretched and yawned open, the ring encircling his shaft and setting both their bodies ablaze.

The rest of himself entered much more smoothly, with inch after inch, then the entirety of his shaft up to the knot, sheathed itself inside her folds.

Gina had cum already when he hit her cervix... then lost count as he forced past it and pushed out her belly with the shape of his overly prodigious wolf shaft. Her belly had simply stretched with little to no pain, and thankfully so.

Jynx was encountering a new problem as he slowly grinded his length back and forth inside her pussy, a slew of wet noises reaching both their ears. He couldn't fit his knot in currently. Without stimulation to it... he could still cum, but it would be really difficult.

With large paws fondling her bountiful rear, the wolf began to thrust into her with more force, slowly rising in tempo and power. It wasn't long before he became ravenous with desire, as she simply succumbed to her body rolling from one orgasm into the next, sometimes experiencing one start before another faded.

Lifting her up to better suit his longer legs, her own hind paws stretched out to try reaching the floor. Her toes curled in the air, her legs too short compared to Jynx's to effectively get some purchase. As such, he held her perpendicular to himself, standing upright now and letting his knot and balls thump heavily against her sex, thighs, and butt.

Every subsequent impact against her sent shivering vibrations throughout her body, her breasts bouncing and leaking like broken faucets, multiple streams coating the floor in her milk. Gina's voice became sporadic and addicting to the wolf male's ears, with such sounds ranging from her stuttered moans to outright broken cries of ecstasy to near silent whimpering whines.

"How... how many time... unh.... Have you come?" Jynx voiced in curiosity, slowing down his thrusts to give her the breathing room to speak.

"Cum? I... I don't know..." she relayed back, her voice sounding so far away that he was almost afraid he broke her. "I... can't stop. I'm still cumming... AH! Another.... Another one just came! Are you gonna cum?"

He grunted in affirmation, though he wasn't sure she heard.

In truth, he felt the peak rise and edge itself near oblivion for him many minutes ago... but it seemed that he needed a little more to push over the edge.

The paws grasping the fox girl's rump emanated that strange aura once more, with Gina tensing as her hips creaked and spread further apart, butt cheeks becoming softer and fuller.

Now the wolf could see her body trying to swallow his knot, her juices covering it and sex stretching at each contact made with it. Giving a few rather forceful thrusts, her lower lips finally opened enough to devour all of him, the sensations wrapping around the entirety of his beastly member and knot driving him past the brink.

Lifting Gina up by both her huge breasts, squeezing them and pinning her back to his chest, making her orgasm and spurt an even larger abundance of milk... Jynx came.

Her rear paws found stability by pressing into his balls, now swollen to something that could shame watermelons.

As the first magnificent deluge of cum poured into her, with it measuring in the gallons, her feet began kneading into his sack, his pleased whimpers reaching her as she realized it was helping alleviate the strain.

Steadying her breathing, and seeing her womb swell like Jynx was the living equivalent of a firehose, GIna steadily used her legs and hind paws to massage and coax as much of his load out as she could, feeling that her body was somehow adapting to taking anything he could pump out.

The fox girl tilted her head up, seeing the wolf stare down at her, panting heavily. She reached up with a free paw and pulled his muzzle down to kiss her sweetly. Their muzzles interlocked a bit awkwardly at first, though it quickly became corrected as they found a groove. Their tongues snaked out to lick one another, sliding into one another's mouths or over each other's noses. Gina found it especially enticing to thread her tongue over each of his pointed teeth, a shiver of excitement running through her body at the thought of him biting her.

He seemed to pick up on that, dipping his head down to nibble at her large fennec ears, her pussy seizing up for a brief moment. That only made his member throb harder and give an extra hearty spurt into her steadily filling body.

By now, her belly had touched the floor and was growing across the room with waning intensity. She probably could have stopped kneading his balls with her legs by now, but it felt relaxing and his sack was so fluffy and soft...

A thought occurred to her, solidified by the witness of her partner's paws and arms wrapping around her milk swollen breasts and kneading them like dough. Maybe this was how males felt when they got their paws on a nice soft body as he mentioned earlier. It didn't have to be breasts but now she got a small note of what that meant to those not driven by pure filth in their minds, catering only to their selfish whims.

Jynx seemed so much more than that, with a newfound problem he could easily have forced upon her with his far more imposing stature... yet... he looked so guilty at each and every turn. Maybe she needed to comfort him against feeling like he assaulted her when it was all over.

A strange feeling sobered her thoughts, with her belly reaching the divider for the lockers. It was roughly a dozen feet away from their position against the wall, making her fumble and grip at the wolf in slight fear.

"Jynx... Jynx! You have to stop!" she cried, making him look up and realize the predicament. She felt him instantly tense up and the cum stopped pouring inside her.

"O-okay... I think that... ugh..." he fumbled his words to her.

Feeling relieved for the moment, it was shattered when her thighs, calves, and hind paws felt his balls swelling against them. Best she could guess in her foggy state, the excess load he was unable to release because he held it in was now backing up in his testicles.

It had to be painful as the wolf shifted and whimpered behind her, his paws trying to pull her rear up and off his shaft. The knot was so firmly in place though, that he whined in slight pain.

At first, she had freaked out about knocking over the aisle of lockers... but the room beyond that was still quite massive, with it built to code so that far larger mammalian hybrids could frequent it as well.

A little property damage would be worth finishing this so they could get to the proper people that could help them.

Aligning with that new thinking, Gina pressed her legs and paws into his overly swollen sack once more, with Jynx beginning to pant in ragged breaths at her ministrations.

"Go on, Jynx... it's ok," she soothed him, reaching back to pet the side of his muzzle. "Let it all out. Please. You'll just make it worse holding it in..."

"Are... are you sure?" he vented slowly, hips twitching and aching to pump her even more.

Instead of answering, she applied as much force as her trembling legs could muster and kneaded his sack more roughly, squeezing every drop out of him.

The wolf male howled in a low tone, the resulting back up outpouring from him in one... long... steady... molten... eruption.

It swelled out her middle by a few feet is as many seconds, pushing against and toppling the row of lockers. His hips jerked sporadically, giving in to instinct as he emptied himself into her.