Fitting In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes, and many hundreds of gallons filling her womb, later, the fennec fox girl and arctic wolf male were breathing deep, their chests heaving greatly.

It was a miracle they weren't discovered throughout the act, but once they calmed down, a passerby saw them and alerted the other staff.

The room was sealed off and specialists called from their normal stations to make sense of what happened.

They thought the two would be needed to be moved by some sort of equipment, but both managed to reduce back to their original forms, if not a little boost in some areas remaining.

*******

Jynx and Gina were confined to a medical ward on site, with a couple specialists compiling evidence and such. While fear riddled their whole being for a while, it was abundantly clear that these people didn't entirely blame them for the incident. It appeared they had some semblance of clarity on the situation that they themselves didn't

"So... what's going on with us?" the wolf asked a small deer hybrid, her features looking more humanesque, but with fur on her arms and neck, as well as fingers and a face more like a human. The hoofed feet and antler nubs on her head, not the mention the whitetail puff above her rear, made it clear what species made her an anthro-hybrid.

"Well.... From what you told us...." the deer... with Jynx reading her nametag as Beatrice Mills... began, "it appears your body was infused with the space folding energy."

"Yes, I know that," he fired back, since that was technically his area of expertise, though only from a technological standpoint. "What effect did it have on me?"

She coughed and tried to clear up her nervousness, or more likely embarrassment, seeing as most in the know had now seen the aftermath and some fuzzy recording of a far off security camera with a bad angle on the locker rooms. Since they had no door, it was a simple matter of zoom and enhancing the footage.

"Your body has somehow adapted the properties of the energy into yourself," she explained. "From all my assumptions, correlating that with the notes you have and from the others that cared to have some input... you altered yourself through that energy to suit a purpose."

"Wait..." interjected Gina. "Am I gonna be ok?"

"I'm getting to that," Beatrice politely addressed her question. "Mr. Okam here had an adjusting period with the energy that, coupled with a small spike in arousal, spun out of control. Your body became a folded space within itself."

"Meaning?" the wolf goaded further, twirling his paw in a gesture for her to keep going.

"Meaning that certain... ahem... attributes about you were increased," came her detailing. "As you know, the space folding energy sort of bypasses the law of the conservation of energy and mass, creating more of something within a folded space. More walls, floor, and so on. To the best of our current knowledge... the energy within you increased the size of your... ahem... genitals... by creating extra mass within the aforementioned organs. Just as well... your... tesitcles... became a folded space all their own, housing and creating vast quantities of... uh..."

"Sperm? Semen? Cum?" Jynx supplied. "No need to be delicate here Ms. Mills. I just want to know what's going on and if I can keep it from happening again."

Not unnoticed by the wolf, the fennec's head whipped around towards him, a forlorn look of shame and disappointment lining her features. He looked over at her in slight confusion, her face turning red and thighs clenching together.

He tilted his head. Did she want that to happen again?

Taking in her form once more, as he had been doing often to make sure she wasn't irreparably changed by the happenstance, he noticed her legs were slightly thicker, in a good way of course, with hips and a rump that looked very plushy. Her breasts were back down to near their original size, but he could see the way she looked down, as if disappointed at how little she had left after everything.

The most relieving thing of all was that her belly shrank much the same as it had after devouring his cum the first time.

"R-right..." the deer doe relented, bringing his attention back to the matter of concern. "Anyways, that's why it appeared you were able to have a much greater output than your equipment might have suggested. We don't know what all of this means, but to answer Ms. uh..."

"I'm Gina... Gina Addams," the fennec said, looking more towards the wolf than the deer.

"Ms. Addams," Beatrice parroted back. "It would seem that Mr. Okam here is exuding the energy from himself in low amounts. Although we can read it at low levels, I'm guessing alterations to you were made, albeit likely subconsciously, in order to prepare your body for what happened. Your... um... womb... became infused with this energy to accommodate the excessive virility of Mr. Okam here. Basically, your body was temporarily modified to space fold to increase your size or elasticity."

"Then why are we back to normal?" the fox girl questioned. The wolf perked up in curiosity of that as well, both looking on for a hopeful conclusion to their problem.

"Actually... you are not," the deer told them slowly, biting her lower lip at telling them this news. "Mr. Okam here is not only infused with the energy... he seems to be exuding it in small amounts, with the capacity to potentially exude more. At least, that's what our theories and some equipment is saying. There is still a lot of unknown here... As for you Ms. Addams... your body is only infused with what came from him. You still have a small amount of the energy, but it's fading. We believe the reason you shrank down is because the amount of... semen... inside you was folded into a space that isn't with you anymore."

"Ok... that last part is complete bull," Jynx interjected with a mildly annoyed tone. "Who came up with that?"

"Uh..." the doe squeaked out, nervously looking at her notes. "...Cypress?"

"Ha! That looney! He's always spinning lazy theories to explain away things he doesn't get."

"Then... what do you think, sir?" Beatrice asked, turning her eyes to the fox, who flitted her gaze between both scientists. This was beyond her field. She was an engineer on the structure of the equipment used in the facility, not a scientist like them, despite being forced to wear a lab coat by protocol.

"Hmm..." the wolf male mulled out loud. "My best guess, as of yet, is that when the energy left her... the extra matter created from the folded space dissipated and reduced to the normal amounts."

"So that means there's still some left in me?" Gina dared to question, eyes downcast as she didn't want to seem too eager. She enjoyed herself... quite immensely so. If she were honest with herself, she had a pretty big crush on Jynx, though he was quite the... oblivious individual. She thought it was because he was smart and quite focused, but everyone here was to some degree, with quite a few doing what every normal male (and sometimes female) does. Hitting on her or making passes that bordered on sexual harassment. She dealt with it well, being a tomboy at heart and affectionately called the 'Mechanic' of the staff. Before some humans were turned into primates, she assumed the old term of "Grease Monkey" would have been close to the term of endearment that would be afforded to her.

No... from rumors and mentions, it appeared that the wolf scientist was potentially autistic, making normal social cues and sarcasm fly right over between his perky ears.

"I... uh... I believe so... yes," the canid hybrid confirmed, a blush lining his cheeks.

Seeing him so embarrassed was rather cute to her, giving the small fox girl hope of gaining his affections, though the sexually charged predicament made her worry it might have shattered something she couldn't hope to repair.

"I'll leave you two to sort out whatever you need to..." the deer doe remarked, excusing herself from the medical room. It became rather silent and awkward, neither knowing what to say.

What felt like entire minutes passed, the stagnancy of the silence feeling like it further stifled them.

"I'm sorry..." Jynx finally vented. "I know it wasn't ideal. I just hope I didn't make you do something against your will... or jeopardize a relationship you have."

The fennec's paws flailed up, waving him off nervously as she stuttered, "No. No. No. I-I'm okay. You didn't force me. I tried... to h-help and things j-just got out of... control. I actually.... I actually enjoyed it..." The last part came out in a much lower tone, the wolf only barely picking it up, smiling that she wasn't put into a position where she would regret it.

Gina began tugging on her own ears nervously, raking a claw along to edges to calm herself down from the pervasive blush threatening to turn her face into lava.

Reaching over, Jynx rubbed one of her ears between his paw pads, drawing out a small whine from her as she bit her lip and looked down.

"I enjoyed it too... though I have to ask..." the wolf began, the opening door interrupting his sentence, revealing an older horse hybrid scientist, Latimer, if he remembered correctly. He was accompanied by two guards, the situation apparently garnering such.

"Mr. Okam and Ms. Addams?" he called in a bored tone, appearing to be done giving any care for the day. Both wolf and fox stood up, eyeing him with apprehension.

"You're free to go, but we'll be monitoring your conditions in the following weeks," the equine male explained in short. "We would detain you right now... but we don't have the means to study you thoroughly yet and hospitals nearby aren't going to keep secrets for long with a project as sensitive as this. We expect you here for your normal shifts, but your duties may change as we will them."

"Uh... okay?" Jynx aloofly offered, with Gina nodding anxiously.

They were then escorted away, with the two carrying a slew of new paperwork. The duo ended up finding the wolf's office, seeing as Gina was an engineer specialist with just a locker and a small equipment closet that was shared between staff.

They signed waivers and confidentiality agreements, giving the completed product to one of the accompanying corporate yes mammals.

They were ultimately alone now, all nosy company having left their presence.

Seeing as her clothes were destroyed, the fennec fox had to make do with donning her work jumpsuit, the fabric thankfully very comfortable against her bare fur.

Jynx startled her by pulling out a pen and a pad of sticky notes, writing down a few things. Giving it to her, paw outstretched, the wolf gave the much shorter mammal a warm smile.

"It's my contact info," he detailed. "Phone, Email, and even a private server ID for a third party app, in case you have a company phone you're worried about leaving personal information on. I know this circumstance isn't ideal... but I want to know you better."

She meekly took the paper, unable to meet his eyes.

A large paw invaded her vision, reaching under her chin and lifting her muzzle up to let their eyes connect. His icy blue irises pierced right through her soft amber ones, stealing her breath away.

His gaze drifted down slightly, making her look as well. Her jumpsuit wasn't properly zipped up all the way, making Gina belt out a nervous explanation, "It was warm and I didn't want to... uh... get sweaty. At least until I could change at home..."

She wanted to cover up, but the less substantial cleavage made her wonder if it even mattered.

Jynx's paw slid over her neck fur and paw pads rested at the flesh of her breasts just shy of the cleavage.

"You seemed so morose that you didn't have the size you had before," the wolf stated. "Did you really like having that much up top?"

The fox girl blushed heavily, staring down at his paw as a claw dragged around in small circles over her chest.

"I-I.... it was.... Kinda nice... to have someone want me.... Like that..." she replied.

"I hear there are lots who covet you as a bedroom partner."

"Not like that... they don't care about me..."

"Well... I do."

At that last mention, he pulled back his paw, a flow of energy seeping into her before it did. He walked away, waving before he disappeared around the corner.

Gina was about to voice her farewells, when a throbbing sensation made her pay attention to her chest.

Her chest, barely above a B-cup, began to swell out once more, the cleavage peeking from her jumpsuit growing deeper as the outfit became more constrained. She would have panicked, but the growth stopped just as suddenly as it began, her breasts filling out to look more like they were E-cups.

Shifting her stance, the fox girl realized her hips were more pronounced too.

"Oh goodness... I'm in so much trouble..." she moaned, ears dipping low and wondering if he meant to do that or if it just happened. Either way... Jynx was going to likely be true to his name when it came to her sanity. She could feel it.