Fitting In Ch. 02

Story Info
Jynx and Gina explore each other further.
7.9k words
4.74
12.9k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turns out she was wrong...

The fennec fox girl now had confirmation that her breasts had swelled to very plushy F-cups. Before... she had to rely on eyeing them while they were constrained in a jumpsuit. Upon stopping rather frustratingly at a shop on the way home to address her sudden lack of size appropriate undergarments, several fittings had her walking out with a small assortment of F-cup bras.

It had been several days since then, she and Jynx had talked... quite a lot, though he was as oblivious as she imagined. While slightly irritating, his innocence was certainly endearing in its own way.

She spent hours sending him messages or talking over the phone.

He had lots to say, especially when she got too shy to talk. Gina usually wasn't this shy... but the wolf male had a hyperactive energy that intimidated her. She felt gloomy by comparison and didn't want to drag that down.

Most of their conversations surrounded work and such, but he occasionally made offpaw comments about their... 'time' together. At those times, his voice got husky and the complements he gave her felt charged with a heat that made her flush from ears to toes.

At work, they were assigned together, for the most part, seeing as it was easier to monitor them in the same location. It didn't hamper their jobs, as they needed to do much of their tasks side by side. He was a specialized scientist for part of the engineering and quantum physics of the project, and she was a mechanical engineer that was tasked with structural repairs and checks of all necessary equipment.

Currently, however, Gina was at home, in her small apartment and having recently gotten off the phone with Jynx. He had succeeded in getting her flushed and embarrassed... again, causing her to start touching herself while in the call. That wolf seriously had no idea when it came to his unfiltered complements.

You know you have the softest fur? He had told her at first. I was pretty out of it during that whole... event, but I remember a few things very clearly. You being softer than velvet was one of the best things.

That had definitely caused her to meekly squeak out a semblance of gratitude, to which she inquired about his health after and if he was suffering any side effects.

Um... yeah, a bit, the wolf had relented. I've had this inescapable urge to masturbate every so often... ended up filling the bathtub in my place a few times over.

Gina was glad they weren't having a face to face conversation, or even one with the phone camera activated, because her reaction was to dip her nose down and try to hold back a furious blush.

How was he able to talk so easily about this stuff?! She could barely acknowledge they had mind and body breaking sex without her head getting fuzzy.

I think the space folding energy in me multiplies any hormonal chemicals in my brain when I even get slightly aroused...

She had then asked if he was getting 'distracted', finding that her paw was tracing along her belly, chest rising and falling with deep breaths.

Well uh... he had begun, I keep remembering what we did and how cute you were...

Her heart had seized and body heated upon imagining that he was thinking of her. Large paws gripping that throbbing beast and going until he pumps out a load capable of filling his bath, maybe even imagining filling her with it...

She cursed his inability to figure out how telling her that would affect her. He had no filter!

Her paws had found the bountiful mounds on her chest, giving them a good kneading. The fox girl began to hone in on his voice over the phone, hearing him talk in a low tone about things he found cute about her.

He liked her legs, even before what happened. Her ears were fun to play with, he had mentioned.

Eventually, he had heard her ragged breaths and thought she was indisposed with a slight fever or congestion. She let it be and let him hang up, lifting up her shirt and letting her huge breasts spill out.

Currently, she was giving them both firm squeezes and enjoying the new sensations.

Neither had any clue about why the effects wore off quickly before, but her chest was then seemingly permanently changed. Jynx had his theories, but he didn't seem too confident in them.

All she knew is that her breasts were always sensitive, but now with so much more flesh to work with, it felt like that sensitivity rose in tandem with its increase in size.

Inserting her digits into the inverted nipples, her swollen areolas flushed red, Gina moaned out as she teased herself and satisfied this itch.

This had been the norm for her for a few nights, simply tending to her breasts in such a manner, trying to chase a feeling she missed from before.

...she wanted to lactate.

When it happened before, it felt so good, with her breasts relieving themselves of that sweet liquid with reckless abandon. Words could barely describe how it felt. To the best she could think, it was like feeling that magma like cum filling her up, but instead of being injected, it was pouring from her with the same heat and satisfaction she felt being filled.

The fennec knew she couldn't do it anymore, as all attempts thus far had failed, but there was this tingling sensation pulling at her nipples, like being on the edge of a frustrating release but unable to cum. Everytime she made herself cum during such an event, she was left feeling unsatisfied and empty that the job wasn't finished. Her generously sized breasts would then feel so full and engorged, as if taunting her with a release she couldn't have.

Such was the same now... her body writhing in near release, the fox girl's paw now jammed between her legs and messing with her clit. She kept kneading one of her breasts with the other paw, using almost painful pressure to release the pressure she felt inside her mammaries.

As foggy breaths and broken whimpers filled her room, limbs writhing and twitching from orgasmic release, Gina felt both fulfilled and driven crazy at the same time. She desperately wanted more but was too ashamed to approach Jynx like she was.

Sighing and taking a few deep breaths, the fennec resigned herself to pulling her shirt back down and pants back up.

*******

Jynx was heaving in breaths, the recent expulsion from his oversized thickness filling the tub.

After hearing those wispy gasps over the phone, it became a downward spiral in his mind as he took something simple and became reminded of everything they did.

All it took was to hear her small voice sometimes and he lost it. It felt unfair to her. She was simply cute and he didn't want to see like a creep, using her image like that. He couldn't help it though... when he thought of those supple and plushy thighs, her round hips and rear, those soft swells of her breasts...

There was a grunt from him as his balls plumped up with a growing load and his 13 inch shaft thickened to fire away with a last shot of a few gallons into the already overflowing tub.

...and that was what happened when his thoughts got away from him.

It wasn't entirely his fault. The energy within him did many things he couldn't explain right away, but he knew the sexual proclivities he usually didn't have in such intensity were likely due to the possibility that the energy exponentially multiplied his hormonal release when even slightly aroused.

In theory, the space folding designs should have been able to reproduce a space within a space, the same theory could ring true for his endorphins or cum, he supposed. Basically, his idea was that the energy supplemented his needs and desires. With a sense of arousal comes an overwhelming reproduced flood of hormones... leading to such tools to satisfy that desire becoming simply more than they were. There was no need to have a space within a space in his member, so the size that would have remained folded within it instead bled into the real space. His sack, however, would have been a problem if it swelled too large, so his body and energy folded a space and reproduced his cum to such an exponential degree that if they were to emulate their real size in reflection of their output... Jynx might end up with testicles the size of a tanker truck.

Thankfully, his balls only appeared to be the size of grapefruits, but still pumping out a hundred or so gallons of cum each time he came. It was fortuitous that he had a really big bathroom with a plus sized bath. That was one thing he liked about the home he bought. It wasn't overly luxurious, but he wanted a big bathroom, built with tile floors and shower heads on the walls. He didn't like being cramped in a small shower stall and sacrificed square footage to construct a larger and more amiable room for grooming needs. In this case, that meant there was plenty of drainage to take care of his prodigious output.

He really wanted to spurt all of that inside Gina again...

The feeling of her quivering around him and milking his length... coupled with how small and cute her body is... he liked the idea of someone so timid and embarrassed like her becoming passionate with him. The wolf male loved the idea of dominating her and turning her immobile with his load.

Jynx sighed. He didn't want to treat her like some object though, there to satisfy him, even if she were willing. It didn't feel fair.

*******

The two were once again working on the same tasks, with Jynx calculating out very delicate equations in reference to the angle of certain sensory equipment, then Gina's more practiced paws making the necessary adjustments.

He rattled off almost too much info for her to take in, his mind and mouth working faster than her ears could receive the knowledge and translate it.

The fox girl felt a chill work up her spine, imagining his mouth working her over again, though maybe for a little longer.

Her paws became a little inaccurate with their task, the fennec perched atop a short ladder to reach the concerned equipment, to which she messed up and dropped her tools. In her effort to try catching them, she became unsteady and fell backwards from the ladder.

With a shocked shriek from Gina, Jynx looked up from his clipboard of notes, dropping it and leaping forward to catch her.

It wasn't a long fall and she was exceptionally tiny compared to him, but it could have been really bad if she fell on her head.

"Th-thank you..." she murmured in gratitude, her voice fading as she felt something in a place it shouldn't be.

The wolf noticed too, instantly stuttering apologies, but not letting her down yet, one of his paws wrapped around her back and gripping a breast for support.

Instead of freaking out or pushing his paw away, Gina clasped a paw quickly over his, staring up at him and taking the dive.

She could hear his heart hammering, her own ears twitching from the resonance as her own heart picked up the pace.

With a small moan, she pressed his paw into her chest, goading him to do it himself.

Their eyes connected, relaying all he needed to know...

...to which he gave her a firm squeeze, remembering how big and milk laden they were before.

He barely recognized the faded aura that seeped into her, causing GIna to cry out in pleasure and alarm. Nothing seemed to happen at first, but she knew what this was.

"J-Jynx! It's coming...! I... I can't... Ah!" she barely spoke, becoming a shivering mess as her body came.

With that orgasmic release came a rather profuse effusion of something the fox girl desperately needed and didn't expect.

Her milk... white and viscous... wet her outfit and poured out en masse. Her shirt and bra were soaked in seconds, the excess absorbing into his fur and lab coat, before dripping or streaming onto the floor. Acting on instinct, as well as some information he was given before, the wolf gripped her form tighter in his arms and ran off, looking around for signs to a certain location.

In a few briefings about the incident with his superiors, they knew they couldn't begin to predict what could happen, nor could they simply say 'don't let this happen again'. So, they gave him directions and clearance to use a sizable storeroom with drains and controlled entry should either or both of them end up in a similar bind.

It was void of others, as well as any surveillance. The problem was terrible enough, with the fascination of some wanting to be more intrusive of their privacy, but the general consensus was that privacy was needed, otherwise stress could exacerbate the situation.

Turning a few corners and ignoring the stares of other mammals, Jynx pulled out the special card key and pressed it to the scanner, letting it ding and entering the housing. The door sealed shut, a soundproof seal engaging that he had installed.

Over the course of the last few days, after getting special permissions for this room, he had a few amenities brought in... himself of course.

The wolf set Gina down on a very large cushion, easily big enough for a few more to cuddle up on.

"I promise I'll help..." he whispered to her. She nodded to him, his claws extending as he gripped her clothes, the fennec's eyes widening slightly. "I'll pay for your clothes, too..."

Jynx then ripped her clothes apart, her small body writhing as her breasts bounced and squirt milk in droves, her F-cup chest releasing enough milk to put a whole dairy farm to shame.

He then gripped them both... hard, his maw opening and fangs sinking gently into her pliant flesh and tongue teasing her swollen areolas. Sucking hard, Jynx drank deeply of both her breasts, the rising moans and occasional whimpers from the fox girl doing little to help his own growing problem.

Shedding his own clothing, almost ripping it off himself in his heady haste, the garments were tossed aside, his mouth finding her swollen inverted nipples once more.

While her breasts hadn't grown... they were certainly far more productive than they appeared. Her body was expelling a ludicrous amount of milk, coating her entire body in it as streams erupted from her and came down like it was from a fountain. When Jynx sucked from her nipples, the extra cream spilled from his muzzle, Gina's body heating from how dirty and exciting this was.

He wanted her... and he was taking the initiative. Wait... didn't she already technically do that? Oh who cared? She was in bliss and needed this relief.

Between Jynx's powerful thighs, clenching hard as he lifted the fox girl up to drink deeply of her generous supply, his shaft was at the 13 inches he had become accustomed to, though it ached to swell much larger.

He had learned to somewhat restrict what happened to himself, even if he couldn't outright control it. In this case, growing a shaft that he couldn't satisfy with comparatively tiny paws became an issue he had to solve alone on the first day. Afterwards, with great concentration, he was able to keep it from expanding uselessly without his consent... but then again... he wasn't tending to someone else's pleasure while holding back, like he was now. Hopefully, he could retain a sense of function throughout.

With a heavy gasping breath, the wolf hybrid released Gina's milk spraying breasts, the fennec letting out a dragging whine a the lost contact.

Lifting her small body up and sitting down on a nearby couch, Jynx lifted her legs and wrapped her thighs around his muzzle, his teeth ripping her shorts open, paws gripping her flesh and tongue lapping at the swollen lower lips.

She was a bit out of it before, but felt a surge of adrenaline as the wolf raked his long tongue over her clit and vulva, legs crossing and clenching around his head. The fox girl looked down, seeing his eyes lock with hers, sapphire and amber. Without breaking contact, Jynx continued to lap at her pussy, grinning to her shame and embarrassment, as she grabbed his ears and whimpered with a teary gaze.

With her legs keeping her body supported against him, the wolf felt free to let his paws wander, raking his claws over her hips and thighs, one of them reaching up to press into the pliable flesh of her soft belly.

"No..." she whined, a trembling paw trying to push it away. She felt so insecure about certain parts of herself, belly being one of the worst. "I'm not... it's..."

"You're so soft..." he murmured, pulling away to speak gently before tilting back down to lick at her folds more. Gina couldn't deny it felt nice, despite her almost crippling insecurities, to be praised like this.

A familiar feeling washed over her hips and legs, causing them to swell out from the energy flowing from Jynx. He squeezed and fondled the growing flesh, enjoying the depths to which his paws and claws sank into her. Every coursing rush to her form seemed to not only increase her measurements and strain her torn shorts... but spike her sensitivity.

She wanted to be mad that he was doing this to her... changing her body without her say... but she knew it wasn't entirely on purpose. The fennec couldn't deny, even to herself, that she not only wanted it... but craved it. This sensation of growth felt like stretching out after an exhausting day, letting her muscles and joints release their tension... only apply a more sexually gratifying undertone to it.

Even though her breasts had discharged enough fluid to fill a kiddie pool by now... they still felt full and continued to eject very forceful streams that fired every pleasureful nerve in her nipples. She was at least grateful they hadn't grown again... for now. She enjoyed being able to see Jynx look up at her with those ravenously hungry eyes, no matter her timidity.

A growl emanated from his snout, sending a vibration deep into her core and making her sex quiver and tremble, an orgasm quickly overtaking her. Her hind paws stretched out, toes curling, thighs shaking, as the wolf male's tongue slipped right inside her and lapped up the flood of juices from her pussy.

"Jynx!" she called out to him, paws running through the fur on his head lovingly as she leaned forward and rested her breasts on his head.

The wolf's paws gripped her rump tightly, with her cheeks swelling steadily within his grasp, adding onto her full figure.

Just as she was coming down from her orgasmic high, a yip left her maw and her back arched, with Jynx increasing the intensity of his attention down there.

"J-Jynx... I'm still... wait..." the fennec pleaded with him, but one glance into his eyes made her shrink and cum again, those icy blue eyes unerring in their fixation on her. It was if they said, 'I am going to take care of you'.

"I'm... cumming!" the fox girl squealed, throwing her head back and succumbing to yet another overstimulating release. Her nerves were starting to feel raw again... reducing her ability to resist cumming. If he kept this up, all he would have to do is breath on her to send her into fits that would break her.

Why did she have to be so sensitive?!

That thought was blown away as another pleasureful peak arrived and turned her brain into a neuron light show. With little left in her, her body began to fall back, though her legs remained wrapped around Jynx's neck, her back lying down his chest towards his groin.

Something hard and hot was pressed against the top of her head, though she was technically upside down in his lap now, the wolf able to get a full view of her body from her slit to her belly, to the underside of her breasts, to her chin.

Turning her head, Jynx's immensely hard and pulsating member sprung up next to her, pressing to the side of her neck.

Whether she was drunk on bliss or simply too fazed to care about her own insecurities and repressive tendencies... the fennec fox girl wrapped an arm around the shaft, stroking it gently and giving it a kiss.