Fitting In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you masturbated every day since the first time it happened," his innocent tone provided bluntly. "Is that true?"

"Y-yes..."

"Would you... prefer to do this more often together?" he offered with a tilted head of curiosity, and a sideways glance, icy blue eyes staring right into her own amber gems.

"I... we... ahem... If you want?" came the fennec's timid reply.

"Let me rephrase that."

Jynx then got up, his figure more imposing than before. Maybe it was because he was half naked. Maybe it was some remnant of his body building mass from the space folding energy. Maybe it was the gleam in his eyes that turned her legs to jelly. It might have been all of the above, but in that moment, his much taller frame stalked towards her own, the wolf hybrid half kneeling down to her level to cup her chin in his very large and very gentle paw.

"I want it very much," Jynx relayed to her. "I want to mate with you. I want to dominate you. I want to make you my one and only bitch. What do you want?"

Her vision clouded and knees pressed together, breath stolen from every fiber of her body. GIna knew he appreciated her looks, but this was something else. She had a crush on him. Maybe even the beginnings of love... but... was this just lust from him? She wanted to find out.

"I... want it... but, I also want something else," the fox girl shared in a muffled tone.

"What is that?"

"Do... you love me?" she finally dared to ask, instantly clapping her paws to her muzzle upon saying that. She had wanted to say her feelings first. Otherwise, he might not give her the truth or say yes to take pity on her or use her. Not that she thought Jynx was really capable of the last one, but her panicked anxiety wormed the thought in her head unbidden.

Without a thought, or even waiting a moment to think, he replied, "I do love you."

The fennec wasn't sure how or what to think. It almost seemed to easy.

"How do you say that so easily?" she inquired. The question came before she could think to stop it. It was as if her mouth was working against her mind right now but she couldn't be that mad if she got answers.

"I don't know..." he relented. "I'm not exactly the most socially interactive mammal. I have less of a filter than is probably expected. I'm completely lacking in getting social cues. I don't get many jokes around the workplace that appear to have very sexually disrespecting connotations. But I'm not exactly embarrassed or repressed about saying how I feel. I like you. I think I love you. I guess that part wasn't utter truth but I know you are someone who seems so easy to love."

"Would you believe I've had a crush on you for a while?" another question slipped from her rebellious lips. This one put quite the blush on her face as she stilled and waited for the hammer to drop on her poor soul.

"I would feel a bit terrible about this if you told me otherwise..." Jynx sighed.

Having looked down when she embarrassed herself, her head jerked up, not understanding what he meant...

...only for the concerned wolf to interlock his muzzle with hers and stroke her cheek, paw pads brushing through her fur and along her ears. Gina sighed into his mouth, feeling his larger tongue slip into her snout and playfully lick hers.

Stunned into submission and reacting by instinct, the fox girl let him tilt her head back, seating her on the couch and looming over her as her arms lay limp and legs stretched out, toes curling as tingling sensations sent tremors throughout every fiber of her body. Her fur stood on end and ears pinned back, nose twitching as he pulled away, a heady rush of breath washing over her.

Leaving her to gather her wits and restart a short circuited brain, the wolf hybrid found his clothes, figuring out they were a bit snug on his slightly bulkier form.

"Huh... I guess I somehow channeled the energy to reproduce excess muscle density," Jynx detailed evenly, seeming far too lax about the sudden changes to he fennec.

She had spent days engrossed with her enhanced bosom, and here he was going 'Oh... that's new' so plainly to his extra muscles.

...muscles that she wanted him to use on her. Wrap his arms around her again. Hold her tight. Squeeze her flesh and fondle her breasts.

"Does that mean you are able to control it more?" she ventured to ask.

The wolf perked up, appearing to think that over before thoughtfully replying, "I don't know... at the very least, the energy in me is adapting to my needs. If I could somehow recreate these results in the engine... we could get more progress in the design function."

"You just managed to make body altering science that led to great sex boring," Gina quipped, her eyes then widening as she realized her mouth pulled the trigger before her mind could take the time to aim.

To her great relief, Jynx simply laughed. Pure and bright, he laughed. It made him sound more like a young cub than a twenty something dense scientist.

"When you aren't tripping over your own words, you're cute and sassy," the wolf revealed to the fox. "You shouldn't be so timid around me. I don't bite."

"Now that's a lie," Gina fired back with more confidence. Once again, he laughed.

"Fair enough, but you know what I mean."

Smiling with less nerve and anxiety than had plagued her in the past several days and maybe even few weeks, the fox girl felt much more at ease with the oddity that was Jynx.