Fitting In Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fennec looked down again in a jerking motion of the head, noticing her breasts didn't only spill out like soft dough... they were rising like it too. They billowed out slowly, swelling incrementally, though still fast enough to cause a teasing itch between her thighs at the sight. When the day started, she was closer to that norm of an E-cup she had become accustomed to... but now they resembled something of twice that volume, possibly being H-cup, if not I-cup.

Panic overcame the initial pleasure, the fox girl returning to her senses and gathering her growing chest, now turning into fluffy pancakes that spilled across her torso and to the sides. Stuffing herself back into her jumpsuit, which now seemed vastly undersized, she was able to constrain the problem for now, as it ceased growing any further.

She had to find Jynx.

Setting off, the fennec fox pulled out her phone, ready to fire off a few messages.... Beg, if need be. She just wanted this to stop. Well... she did like it... but she more desperately wanted to be clean first.

*******

Having pulled Jynx rather mercifully from his paperwork, to which was nearly complete anyways, he was able to get express permission to leave early, taking GIna to his home to bath properly.

At first, all she wanted was supervision about her... 'problem'... but the arctic wolf decided rather logically that observation would be the best bet. Plus, his bathroom was apparently well sized and very accomodating.

...her jaw dropped.

The apartment was definitely what she expected for the odd scientist. Small, messy, maybe a bit cozy around the den area. However, she wasn't expecting the bath to look, and quite possibly be..., over a third the size of the entire square footage.

Jynx happened to be in the other room, getting her some towels and clothes so she could refresh herself.

There was a small entry area, with a hamper and seat, as well as a few shelves and cabinets for his soaps and grooming products. Still in her jumpsuit and afraid to take it off, considering she had no other clothes and didn't want the build up of musk beneath to offend the wolf... Gina took to picking up what looked to be a well used bottle.

Opening it, the sensitive flesh of her nose took a few inquisitive sniffs, to which she smelled something very woodsy and earthy. It wasn't overpowering, instead coming across as supplemental to a scent, as opposed to coverage of it.

That actually agreed with her thinking. An annoying sentiment, leftover from the time of human DNA purity, was that many wanted to mask their scent with something more appealing, like food or flowers.

The fox girl actually appreciated a non stench filled natural musk of a male.

Looking around and wondering where Jynx could be, she grabbed the shampoo and bolted into the bathroom, stripping her jumpsuit rapidly and turning on the water of a wall mounted showerhead to a warm temperature.

Maybe she could remove the sweat and smell before he came in.

Wetting her fur, she squirted some of the gel into her paws and lathered it up, trying to wash her head first. She felt the most deplorable around the neck and leg fur, but all the panting made her muzzle feel matted in the wrong parts.

With her eyes shut, she felt blind to a few things, but one thing stood out...

...her belly felt oddly dry compared to how warm and wet everything felt. Just as well, her chest felt heavy. Too heavy.

Frantically stepping further into the water stream from above, she rinsed the suds from her fur and carefully opened her eyes.

It felt like all the blood in her body rushed to her face, as one... her face became so heated, the fennec thought she could steam the wetness from her fur... and two... because her legs gave out from a sudden offset of balance.

Her breasts were enormous, at almost the same huge size they were when they first had sex in the locker room, pressed beneath her and pouring out milk like a broken spigot.

Right now, as she rested on her rump, legs bent back, her over voluminous mammaries were spilling out into her lap, gaining nearly a cup size every other second. Although, she felt she had to have outgrown the alphabet by now. Her breasts were now something that weighed more than she did, and still growing.

Gina was pinned down now, unable to properly shift or move as she wanted.

In her mind, she was quickly putting whatever pieces she could together...

They seemed to grow sporadically... what could she do?

No...

A realization came to mind, not fully forming as a thought but sending her into action. With the rising side of the bathtub just a foot or two to her left, and nearly a dozen out in front of her, the fox girl used all her strength to shift herself ninety degrees and mash her chest into the partition, making her breasts squish out to the sides...

...and stop growing.

She was right!

Now that she could think without worrying for the time being, she finally formed her thought. Every time her chest grew, it seemed to do so because it had room to. Whenever she confined it, like zipping up her suit again, it never budged. Sure, it remained uncomfortable, but it never tried to swell up any more.

Looking back, she noticed her rear was sticking out rather lewdly, to which she attempted to hide her round rump with her very large and fluffy tail. Satisfied, Gina noticed the only thing that could help her was the discarded jumpsuit.... All the way across the room.

Now she cursed the size of the bathroom.

"Jynx!" she called out in desperation, wondering what possible reason he had for taking so long. "Jynx! I need help!"

There was the instant sounds of movement, which wasn't surprising, as the rest of the apartment was small.

Jynx burst in, towels draped over his shoulder and missing his shirt.

Cursing her eyes, Gina couldn't help but let her eyes drink him in. And what a toxic poison he was...

Though lean for most part, his torso was of a moderate build, solid and toned. He had a large silver white tuft of fur on his chest, fluffy looking enough that she just wanted to dive into it. His shoulders and arms though, they were large, at least by comparison to his chest, looking more sized for a mammal of a larger build. The imbalance suited him though, with the fennec now daydreaming about having those arms embracing her.

His legs were still clothed, but that didn't mean much in this specific circumstance, as he was wearing what looked to be compression gear of sorts. Almost like bike shorts, but a little longer, stopping just above the knee. It left little to the imagination though, as his powerfully built thighs were on fully defined display. There was also a slight flare to his hips that looked less masculine, but told her he would have no trouble using that against her in bed.

The only disappointing part was the bulge. There was extra padding on the groin, keeping any details of his sheath to himself.

"What's wrong?" Jynx called out, chest slightly heaving in his panicked rush.

"Where were you?!" Gina found herself complaining, more so to cover up her musings than to actually gripe.

"Uh..." he started guiltily, seeing the state of his guest. "I was called a few minutes ago. Work was grilling be about something I left unfinished or something. What... happened?"

"I don't know!" the fox girl cried. "But every time I give my breasts room... they fill it. Which is why I'm up against this tub like this..."

"Oh... I guess that's how it worked..." he breathed in mild surprise.

Gina wanted to whirl on him, but settled for giving him a backwards glance with burning eyes, saying, "What?"

"It was when I did that thing back when you were under the desk," the wolf male explained, padding closer to turn off the shower that she was no longer using. "I was trying to make you grow slowly... but I guess I didn't realize it worked. I thought I just failed at imposing my will with the synergy."

"Well it's working now..." Gina whined, her butt shimmying a bit from the uncomfortable angle she was at. Her chin could rest on the edge of the tub, but she was also kneeling at an odd angle, rump raised slightly and breasts jammed between her and the cold ceramic of the floor and tub wall.

"I know... and you said when you give them space, they fill it?" Jynx questioned in reiteration of her previous mention. The fox nodded slowly, ears pinning down when she saw the curious glint in his eyes.

"No..." she whimpered out, his larger paws grabbing at her arms and pulling them behind her back. "W-wait... they'll grow..."

With his arm now braced around her front, she could feel it flex and bulge, gaining a small increment of definition and swelling up slightly. With a strength she didn't know he had, the wolf pulled her back, turning her body to face the far away wall, her breasts resuming their previously stunted growth.

Struggling against his grip, she found his strength far surpassed hers, even being a mammal larger than her, the gap in their strength shouldn't have been this much. Maybe he was manipulating muscle mass. He did mention experimenting with it earlier.

Kneeling behind her, his groin pressing against her butt, she found he had at sometime removed his compression shorts, the furry mass of his sheath and balls rubbing slightly against her.

His snout slipped right next to her ear, tongue noisily licking at his muzzle, the smacking sending shivers down her spine and to her toes.

"I want to see if they'll stop..." came his husky tone, the fennec still jerking a bit as she saw her body being far outstripped by the plushy volume of her milk laden breasts, as confirmed for both of them by the slightly dribbling inverted nipples.

"Hmm," Jynx growled, a free paw gripping her butt cheek and fondling the soft flesh. "Do you need a seat?"

The fox girl nodded absently, thinking he would get her the stool. Instead he kept on fondling her, Gina noticing her rear was filling out again, creating a rather cushy 'seat' for her to be more comfortable on. With her legs bent back, calves remaining at her side, the wolf male reached down and started pressing his paw pads into them, massaging and releasing tension.

Gina leaned back and moaned slightly, beginning to forget about the fear of her breasts growing into the opposite wall. They were currently the combined size to take up all the space on a queen sized mattress, though likely far softer.

He moved his paws down, working into her hind paw joints and feeling her melt against him.

Jynx felt a swirling maelstrom of arousal as well, but he had a plan to edge her and tease her. Right now he wanted to dominate her and make her beg.

Coming to her senses for a moment, the fennec pleaded in a hushed whisper, "Please.... I want to stop growing..."

"Remember what we talked about," he chided her, nipping an ear and making her squeal in pleasure. "If you are going to beg... do it properly."

"I... y-yes," Gina timidly replied, looking down into the vast valley of her growing cleavage.

With being Jynx's bitch... they had in part talked about a few things he liked to do... and that she agreed to. He was a dominant alpha, wanting to tease her and make her submit to his whims. They also agreed on a rather ridiculous safe word, in case she couldn't take it.

Clawstrophopic.

If she spoke it now, there would be no need to beg...

...but she wanted him to keep teasing her.

"I... want you to stop it,.... Master," the fennec fox girl finally rasped out in a heady breath, eyes locking in a sidelong glance with him.

Jynx snarled and sneered, an arm wrapping around her throat and lifting her chin up to lick her nose, voicing, "Good girl."

She melted inside, the praise doing just as much to the remnants of her will as it was doing to the swollen lips of her pussy between quivering thighs.

His paw then pressed into her breast, the aura enveloping her chest and stopping the growth. She was potentially a size that could overflow a king size bed by now.

Suddenly, the warmth of her wolf disappeared from behind her, package leaving the resting spot against her rump. She whined at the loss, but then felt his paws press and knead into her breasts, lifting a leg to climb on top from the side.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"You look so soft and comfy, I wanted to see how it felt from here," Jynx remarked, knees, arms, and all four paws sinking into her flesh and setting off all her nerve endings at each contact. While the growth had stopped, she could feel the actions coaxing her mammaries to fill with milk.

"Stop moving around so much..." she whimpered, trying to shift, but only succeeding in making her breasts ripple and shake with her haphazard movements. Meanwhile, the canine hybrid stretched out and rolled around on top of her, showing off all his attributes in plain view, as if her overwhelming chest were a cushioned stage.

Panted breaths made her tongue hang out slightly, an appetite brewing and an urge she couldn't satisfy herself well plaguing the fennec.

"Oh come on," Jynx cooed to her, still stretching out and working his paws into her, striking a pose for a moment that feigned cuteness. "Now I know why you liked kneading into my balls so much, not that I didn't enjoy that."

"You saying you like me stepping on you?" she tried to fire back, quite enjoying the feeling of him using her like a bed.

"Ha! It's not like that," the wolf male evenly rebuked after laughing. "You're saying you want me doing this to you with much smaller breasts?" Her expression became one of mild recognition. "I thought so. With a greater size means I can't just settle for using my fairly small in comparison digits. Same logic goes for when my sack is the size of something... far harder to please with a gentle fondling."

That made sense, she supposed. There was an irksome twinge in her mind that he chose to make sense of it. Gina simply wanted to embarrass him, but curse his wit and boring explanations. At the very least, it made the fox girl feel less like she supposedly wanted her breasts tortured or stepped on. That thought made her feel conflicted.

Jynx rolled around again, rising to his knees and showing off the swelling sheath and balls, the tip of his crimson shaft peeking out with precum dripping.

"You know..." he teased, shifting and flexing his thighs, "...I've been practicing a bit... If you ask me, I can probably make it grow for you. Just tell me what you wish."

"O-oh..." Gina muttered, suddenly feeling far more exposed, ironically so, as her alpha wolf was the one presenting himself to her. "What... do you mean?" she asked in slight innocence, unsure if she was thinking too much about this.

Jynx snickered, licking his teeth and snapping his maw at her playfully. She yipped slightly as he closed in on an ear, but instead pulled back, focusing on her eyes.

"I mean... tell me if you want it longer..."

The member stretched away from him, gaining length and just a little girth.

"...thicker..."

The shaft became more of a beast, as it stayed about 18 inches, but doubled in thickness, veins becoming more protrusive.

"...bigger balls..."

His testicles filled out and began to cradle their increased mass, not melon sized, into her soft cleavage. As an effect of the larger size and virility, precum now began to dribble out in little spurts. One of them closed the gap from his tip to her open maw, with Gina licking it up and tasting the salty fluid.

"I..." the fennec fox began, blushing heavily.

"Oh, I shouldn't be so selfish!" the canine barked in realization, hopping off her breasts and moving behind her rear. "You satisfied me so well this morning... I should return the favor."

Her soft and supple butt was gripped hard and picked up, much to her initial shock... until a warm and wet object, wide and flat, enveloped her pussy, coaxing sultry sighs and moans from her muzzle.

The surprise of her needs being met like this caused her swollen nipples to expel an outpouring of her milk, coating the tiled floor of the bathroom with noisy splashes, streams spraying everywhere.

Her body was quivering and trembling from all the stimulation, lower lips being lapped at by her partner, his nose occasionally dipping into her honeypot.

Against her will, her tail flailed around and wagged from the astounding pleasure she was receiving. With her arms splaying out over her milky breasts, her paws flexed and dug into her own flesh, mouth open in a slew of moans and whines she couldn't stop from escaping.

Her toes curled as she could feel an orgasm approaching... a stuttered whimper leaving her maw and thighs clamping around the wolf male's head slowly.

He simply stopped, pulling an inch or two back and only letting his huffing pants wash over her twitching pussy lips.

"Why?!" Gina whimpered, ears pinned down as she looked back. "I was so close! Don't make me beg again..."

"I won't," Jynx told her in comfort. "I'm just doing what I want. And I want you to be dangling over the edge that I bring you to... your body on the brink of giving up. I then want to drop you over that edge and watch you fall so hard into pleasure that you will think you died of it."

The fox girl might have pleaded or refuted him, but his tone was so full of finality, even her bratty nature was quelled beneath the realization that she wouldn't be able to sway him otherwise.

With her hips and rump still in his powerful grasp, he dove back into her sex, her sensitivity now heightened and orgasm coming to the forefront quicker than it tried before. Again, he pulled away, feeling the trembling of her legs and spasming of her pussy.

Gina ended up just trying to focus on letting her milk out, the murky white fluid emptying from her in greater droves the further she was pleasured without release. At least her breasts appeared to be shrinking well, with them being half the size they had peaked at.

After what she could only guess was nearly a dozen or so edgings towards and orgasm that he so cruelly kept from her, Jynx parted his maw from her raw and drenched pussy, a loud sigh reaching her ears. At this point, her legs had reduced themselves to feeling like gelatinous limbs with no feeling or function left. He had sucked it right out of her.

Kneeling down, he let his member and sack rest on the milk coated floor, the drains dealing with it well enough, but the output only slightly overcoming it. He then let her rump and slit rest on his beastly length, grinding it under her slowly.

"I'll let you make those previous requests now," Jynx told her with a soft tone.

"Will you let me cum?" Gina questioned in a barely heard rasp, hips and thighs still shaking. She could feel the pulsating mass exuding warmth against her, giving a slight twitch with each throbbing beat of his heart.

"Nope, but I will grow or shrink as you ask. You can grind on top of me... but if you make yourself cum, I'll have to punish you."

The words and tone made her lower lips squirt a little at the thought of how he would punish her.

"H-how?" she dared to inquire, averting her eyes from his icy blue stare.

The fox girl could almost hear the sneer on his muzzle, his tone dropping to a ragged whisper in her fluffy ear as he spoke, "I saw your nipples getting pretty big and puffy... I wonder... if I made you grow again... could I fit in one?"

A jolt of both fear and arousal coursed through her body, a sharp intake of breath being the only audible clue to her thoughts.

"O-okay," she tentatively agreed, with Jynx giving her neck a sweet lick, followed by a kiss.

"Good girl."

If words could trigger an orgasm for her, she would be having the aforementioned punishment right now.

Instead, the fennec gyrated her still numb hips, feeling pleasure spike from every nerve, all resistance gone.