Fitting In Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Th-thicker..." she requested. He growled low, the monster pinned beneath her growing more girthy.

With her hips settling into a nice rhythm, and her chest becoming more manageable, she found the length came up short with her gyrations.

"Longer..."

Clamping her thighs around it to feel the growth, she wasn't disappointed. She could feel it drag against her pussy, with every inch added warming her thighs.

"Much... th-thicker," she stuttered, pressing her hips down and thighs closer together. Gina really wanted to feel it grow against her fleshy constraints.

Jynx nestled his snout into her neck, the member swelling slowly, but for longer. The fox girl could feel it open up her thighs, lifting her rear a little higher, and grow more heated against every inch of flesh it pressed against.

With her breasts finally up from the floor, only resting in her lap, Gina parted her cleavage to see his monster nestled directly under her body and between her thighs. Even from the other side, his tip had reached where her knees were, the whole thing as thick as his arm.

"Longer..."

It surged and swelled, extending about six inches or so outward. The fennec began to use her thighs to rub him, grinding herself along his length.

"More..."

It grew longer again, no girth being added. Once it was what she had to assume was three feet in length at least, it stopped.

"Thicker... and don't stop it..."

At her plea, his beastly member swelled thicker, veins becoming more prominent and her thighs being forcefully spread apart to make room. It soon rivaled her thighs in thickness, though much harder than her legs were.

"Don't quit yet... but lift us up and sit on the edge of your tub, please... Alpha?" Gina requested, the last mention almost being forgotten in her rush.

He complied, only having to get up and move back a foot or two. With her cradled in his lap now, erect shaft arching upwards, the fox girl wrapped her legs and still sizeable breasts around the thickening member.

"Let your balls join in too..." the fennec softly coaxed him. He obliged, the melon sized gonads filling and filling out to beach ball sized quickly, his thickness rivaling that of one of those concrete pillars that block off walkways.

"Alright... that's good," she told him. He stopped the growth, even if the monstrous beast did seem to flex and swell with each throb, as if it were a breathing and feral animal all its own. With her butt flush against his navel, pussy resting on top his knot, and the tip of his prodigious thickness inches above her head, Gina used her massive breasts to wrap around it and pleasure it as much as she could. His spurting precum and her squirting nipples gave plenty of lubrication to the pulsing beast.

Maybe if she helped him cum... firing off gallons upon gallons of semen in a flood, he would let her achieve the same release. The drive of such a thought helped her keep her own stimulation to a tolerable level, as her tongue licked and lips kissed his burly member.

As his sack swelled with a newfound load, she realized she couldn't resist kneading them with her hind paws once more, finding he was right. It felt so plush and full beneath her that it just felt right. Just as well, he seemed to enjoy the pleasure of having everything teased out of him.

With a stifled grunt, his jaw clenching and hips lifting from the tub side, the overly thick shaft burst forth with a stream of very dense cum, followed by an even thicker spurt.

It arched high and splattered on the other side of the tiled bathroom, taking the course of gravity and going down a drain eventually.

Rope after thick rope of seed left his body rather intensely, making his whole member buck and shiver beneath her. It was almost enough to push her over the edge, but her master didn't say yet.

Instead, she took to hugging the immense pillar and gently rubbing her now drained breasts over it slowly, enticing a larger load of cum from his rumbling balls.

Dozens of gallons now splattered the floor, walls, and a bit of the ceiling.

Since he was still cumming, it was a shock to her that he grabbed her by the neck, turning her and pressing her to the wall, pressing the spurting shaft to her belly, whereas she felt it pumping powerfully against her, the thick white fluid flowing down her legs, which couldn't reach the floor.

While pinning her by the neck, he wasn't choking her.

"You still want to cum?" he asked, hips jerking slightly into her, the spouting tip going lower. Her confusion not being much to keep her from remembering her overwhelming need to orgasm, Gina nodded feverishly, to which he lifted her up higher and guided the spasming member into her pussy, cumming instantly.

Her insides became coated in cum, as he pulled her down slowly, forcing the length through her puckering cervix and pouring every remaining ounce within her womb.

"You really like it thick, huh?" he rasped to her, eyes muddled and hazy from his release.

Again, she wordlessly nodded, enraptured in her own climax and moaning loudly to that end.

Jynx chuckled, voicing, "Then have a little more..."

With a groan, his shaft became thicker, the deluge of cum increasing in force again and balls emptying faster, swelling her belly against him.

The wolf male pressed a paw to her belly, stopping it from swelling with a simply aura of energy.

"I want to embrace you from the front this time," he explained.

"Yes... yes please," the fennec agreed, gripping him with her arms and pulling herself close, legs wrapping around his waist. He jerked into her, her back against the wall. His muzzle nestled into her neck, ragged breaths and tongue licking at her fur, teeth nipping lovingly at her soft flesh.

In the throes of their over stimulating bliss, Gina could have sworn she heard the whisperings of something that reset her orgasm and started her all over again.

"I love you..." ripped from his maw in a ragged gasp, the fennec gripping tighter in response. She tried to tell his as much in kind, feeling like it was the perfect moment to match his passion, but her mind was addled with so much short circuiting from the pleasure, the fox girl could only moan and lick his neck in what she hoped was answer enough for now.

*******

"I am so glad I paid extra for this..." Jynx sighed, looking around the tiled room.

Both him and Gina were soaking in his large bath, the tub filled with lukewarm water.

What they were watching was a self cleaning function of his bathroom with prehensile spray nozzles pressure washing the whole room and letting the remnants of their session drain. He didn't like cleaning, so he sunk some money into an automated system. Suffice it to say, it came in quite useful today.

"I'm surprised you didn't buy a house to mod instead," the fox girl told him, leaning against him and scratching his chest lightly. "I've seen how much you scientists make. Especially one as specialized as yourself."

"I like my work... but I don't care for money," the canine shrugged. "Besides... I want to wait to buy a home until I find the right mate."

The fennec's large ears perked up, seeing a chance to ask the right questions.

"Um... about that... when you were... inside," she began to mumble, looking up at him with a lost look in her amber eyes, "did you..."

"I did," he confirmed bluntly, smiling warmly and kissing her nose. "I don't know how you feel, and maybe that wasn't the most meaningful way to tell you... but I do love you."

"I... I love you too," the fox girl squeaked out, nuzzling herself right under his chin. She felt a rumbling in his chest, like a happy growl and whine rolled into one.

"Oh you are too cute," he muttered with a downward gaze towards her snuggly actions, small body pressed against him and his large arm wrapped around her back and tugging her closer.

It wasn't that no more words were needed, as silence fell between them, but neither wanted to be the one to say anything else and let the moment linger.

That lasted several minutes, with Gina listening to his heartbeat strongly within his chest, until she had a thought she wanted to express.

"If that April person intrudes again... I'm not hiding again," the fennec seethed.

That made the canine belt out a chuckle, saying in kind, "So... what? You want me to bend you over my desk and make her watch as I claim you?"

Smiling to herself at the absurdity of the though, she shrugged and replied, "I doubt it'll come to that, but sure. Whatever it takes."

"Well if she happens to want you instead... I don't share," Jynx declared sternly, rubbing her ears.

"Neither do I," Gina agreed, blushing as she dipped her head down and further spoke softly, "I'm... I'm your bitch..."

A rolling snarl reached his muzzle, the wolf male grinning deviously.

"That's right."