All Comments on 'Fitting In Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed this story so far. I can't wait to read the rest.

rawallacerawallacealmost 4 years ago
First Impressions

I'm new to this site and have read maybe half a dozen stories. This is by far the best yet. Characters you can relate to, good pacing, and realistic stages in the building of a loving relationship. Just a couple of misspellings or incorrect words to deal with- that makes it stand head and tail above the other stories I have read.

JayDiverJayDiveralmost 4 years ago

FIRST

First thing I'd like to commend you for on this story, is your introduction. I'm getting gun shy on First Time category stories. Some authors seem to believe if you can fit the phrase, first time, anywhere in their story, it belongs in this category. Cuckold stories seem to find it a haven from the LW category battlefield so they can get a better rating and more readers.

But your introduction was clear and concise and let me dive into this story completely. Your warning of a soppy and sloppy romance didn't deter me either, those are what I like, so I dove right in and completely liked your story.

I gave you a five vote for the whole package, introduction and story. Thanks.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Special

I think this is another winner of your stories. I like that your stories aren't just about sex but tell very romantic tales.

colin23colin23almost 4 years ago
Spellings

Enjoyed the story, but I spotted two spelling mistakes: braked, not broke; rein, not reign.

colin23colin23almost 4 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, I think my comment about spellings referred to a different story.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 4 years ago

Hi R410a, enjoyed the story, read many of your stories in the past. Thanks for sharing. Re spelling errors, they don't really matter as my mind just autocorrects, not sure why people feel the need to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic, incredible!

One of the best I have read. Can't wait for part 2!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Cliff hanger

Wish you wouldn't do that, leave us with impending doom staring us in the face. But what better way than to leave the audience in suspense, waiting for the next installment.

If there were any spelling mistakes, I was so wrapped up in the story that I never saw them. This takes me back to the times I took my future wife out to some country roads and made out under the stars in the back of my pickup truck. A solid five stars, so onward to the next chapter. Thanks

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

I Loved it! Thank you for bringing in so much diversity with so much love - it makes it all the sexier and all over satisfying.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

A sweet story so far. 5 ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad story teller, but needs to do a bit of reasearch on details he seems to know little about, like what delivering feed is like. Nowhere in North America in the last 40 years would anyone fill up a truc, presumably with livestock feed in sacks and then spend all day dropping that one load off at various farms. What "feed" is it, car food dropped off at individual pet owners homes? A few nonfarmers with a horse might get ten sacks of feed delivered by some sor ein town but all that business aggregated across 50 states would not make up more than some fraction of one percent of the U.S. feed business. I sold off my livestock on a family-sized farm in Minnesota in 1977 and back then an average feed order would be six tons custom mixed and delivered in bulk in a single-rear-axle truck with a 350 gasoline V-8. By the late 1980s, anywhere west of the Alleghenies, it would have been 10 tons on a tandem axle straight truck with a diesel. Today, that would be a minimum even in places like Vermont, up against the Quebec border. In places like North Carolina with substantial hog farms, it would be 50 plus tons in an over-leagal-weight semi-truck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting concept/setting, poor execution.

Two major problems for me were:

1) too rigid

2) uneven/weird pacing

No buildup to anything.

After reading the introduction I was excited but I'm kinda disappointed after finishing it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Excellent so far. Looks like truck trouble ahead but true love will win out. Read another story on here about a Japanese girl with same condition and American boy falling in love with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES