All Comments on 'Fitting Punishment'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
your own version

you relly NEED to do your own Multi chapter version of: A New Life by Helen1954

PLEEEAAASSSSEEE???

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 5 years ago
Great to see you again!

As always, great writing Sal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Hot

This story is very, very hot. Magnificent kink!

InverseMasterInverseMasterabout 5 years ago
A suggestion for your short pieces

First, as always, nicely done. I love your world.

Second, a suggestion: I've noticed that you write a lot of short scenes in your universe vs. longer pieces. I know, longer pieces are hard, but have you considered tying your short pieces together in some way? Maybe make most of them take place in the same town, and every now and then we see a character from an earlier piece in a later piece, or some earlier mentioned local law of that town or "Queendom" as you call your countries, gets referenced and expanded on. It would be a way to do more in-depth world-building (which is always really cool) without having to commit to a longer saga. Just a thought...

Oh, and third, here's a shameless plug for my own first attempt at a story, "If Horses Were Wishes", which may have some themes that are of interest to you.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re:

@All: Thanks! Glad you liked it!

@InverseMaster

I've tried doing some tying together, and in fact, some of my longer stories did actually evolve out of Little Scenes. A lot of my non-SMW stuff (Centurions and Civero stories), actually did feature a lot of cross-story cameos as well. Presently, I have a longer story in the works that does exactly that, taking previous little scenes I've done, and stitching them together into a new narrative. So, we'll see how that goes.

However, there is also a certain appeal to doing this short "flash fiction" pieces, so I probably won't stop doing that. In it's own way, that also helps flesh out the world building. Earth is a pretty big place, after all, and seeing it from different angles and groups is an interesting way to get the fuller picture of things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous