All Comments on 'Fitz and Maddy'

by entirelybs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Well, it was a nice story before the mother BS.

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEd18 days ago

Nice story. Not sure if I want their activities to expand to include Mom or not.

CharletteCharlette17 days ago

Well, being here in fantasy land is such a great place sometimes.

I kind of expected Mom would find sister and brother in the heat of the moment and things would get really wild in the family.

Now there is yet another chapter or two waiting to be penned.

Looking forward to that !

Frankie1952Frankie195217 days ago

sort of sexy, too much anal when there are perfectly adequate pussies for a cock to fill.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I'm gonna disagree with the others. Do include Mom. It's part of where the story is going it seems. Fitz is a tool, and I don't mean that in derogatory terms. Maddy has wanted his dick for a while, but seducing men usually easy. It was a win/win.

But the real target is Mom. Maddy wants her between her legs and Fitz is the tool she will use to achieve that. Just something about the way the conversation went and then her casually mentioning going to the beach with Amy and Jill. Maddy likes to turn out other girls. She likely either has, or the beach is the final step, in turning Amy and Jill. But what bigger prize than to have Mom eating her pussy?

Fitz gets to bang mom and sis, likely any other girls she loans him, mom gets over her sexual frustration, and Maddy gets her ultimate prize, Mom, plus on demand dick. Everybody wins! At least that's what I'm guessing from this first chapter. Either way, I think you're doing a great job, despite a couple naysayers disparaging your work. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

It was ok until they talked about him doing their mom. Lost complete interest in the story after that. Keep it to just the brother and sister.

secretyguysecretyguy17 days ago

need a part 2 please

DivaDyfiDivaDyfi17 days ago

Quite exciting. I hope there'll be more, whether or not it involves Mum.

mar33mar3317 days ago

Very nice! I am waiting for more :-)

Wiz1002Wiz100216 days ago

Hot story, look forward to reading the seduction of mum and then a family threesome!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Good premise.

Rushed re sex.

Needed to have slowed down.

Nothing with her breasts? Why?

She doesn't play with his cock and/or balls. Why? Surely, at least when his cock needed to be lubed up in preparation for insertion in her ass, she could have been the one to do it.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Doesn't work, even as wank-bait. Characters show no motivation, no genuine emotion. Going (with both his mouth and his dick) from anus to vagina is very unsanitary and can lead to some nasty infections. How can his tongue be long enough to reach up the intestinal canal? I'm really sorry to rain on your parade, but this story just doesn't work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous