Fitz and Maddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he asked, recognizing her unspoken words.

"It's not that it doesn't feel nice...it's just..."

"Just close your eyes, try to relax and enjoy it." Then he dove back down into her again.

Fitz rolled his fingers around inside her, then worked them back and forth going deep into her body.

"Oh, I enjoy it!" Maddy moaned as he fingered her and licked at her pussy lips.

She shifted and squirmed, then grabbed the sheets tightly with clenched fists.

Invigorated, Fitz dove into her face first, getting his tongue deep into her flesh, licking and sucking for all he was worth.

"Fuck, that's good!" She cried out as she arched her back and smashed her head back into her pillow.

"I love eating pussy... And yours is hot and tasty!" Fitz spoke without thinking.

"What?" Maddy called out.

"Sorry... Talking dirty doesn't do it for you?"

"No, yes... I just..."

"It's not just the touch, it's also the sounds and smells and sights... activating as many senses as possible."

"You've clearly thought about this."

"Oh, you have no idea," he worried he said too much. "I mean, sure. Just... stop distracting me and let me do my job!"

"Yes, doctor!" Maddy relented and played along.

Fitz grabbed her ass and smashed his face into her body. He sucked her lips and clit into his mouth, rolling his tongue all over her. Then he thrust two fingers inside her again.

"Oh, fuck! I've never been eaten out quite like this before!"

"Really?" He asked pleased with himself for doing a good job.

"Certainly not by my brother!" She finally referenced the naughty, taboo nature of their tryst.

"I don't care... I love you and your pussy... I hope you come all over my face!"

"What? Oh, fuck!" She writhed as he drove her closer. "Yes! Eat me you pervert!" His sister cried out in passion and lust. Maddy closed her legs around his head and bucked her hips. Her moist pussy gave good justification to the term juicy.

Fitz removed his fingers from her hot wetness and replaced them with two from his other hand. With the now well lubricated digits he reached under his sister and promptly slipped them into her tight ass. All the while he was careful to keep his mouth locked onto her clit.

"Umph! Yes..." her scream was muted as she squirmed under his attack.

He found the large piece of carrot in her rectum again. He got his fingers on either side of it and lined it up with her backdoor. Then he got his index finger around the far end to control it.

And still he licked and ate at her pussy from the top.

"Ugh! Argh! Yes!!" Maddy groaned and gyrated as he worked on her, inside and out. She grabbed at the back of his head, pushing up into his face with her hips.

Fitz knew it was time. With two fingers up her ass, and two in her pussy, he ate at her until she was on the brink. Then from inside her, he pushed down and pulled towards the front, squeezing the carrot forward towards the opening since it had nowhere else to go.

"Oh my god that's so big... my ass is so full!" His sister Maddy clamped her legs down on his head. "Fuck me, I'm coming!" She came hard and squirted a little in his face.

Fitz didn't stop, he ate her out into and through her orgasm. As she spasmed from pleasure, he was able to remove one finger as he guided the foreign object up inside her rectum into the sphincter's ring, using it to maintain control over the anal toy.

In the throes of orgasm, Maddy relaxed, and her butthole gaped and opened wide. Fitz pushed down from inside her pussy and pulled with the finger hooking the carrot from behind.

Finally, the carrot popped out of his younger sister's tight little ass. He collected it on the towel, then flushed it down the toilet.

------------

Fitzgerald and Madeline, Fitz and Maddy, brother and sister... the two of them lay next to each other.

She was satiated and he was pleased with himself for that. She was also half naked having brought the towel back over her chest. He wore house shorts and a plain shirt he was wearing when this all started.

They both were thinking about what had just transpired, albeit for different reasons and from different perspectives.

"I have to ask," Maddy broke the silence after a few minutes. "About something you said earlier."

Fitz wasn't sure where this was going, but he figured what the hell, it couldn't get more awkward.

"About having thought about it? Sure, I've watched my share of... you know... family porn."

"Wait... what?" Maddy was shocked by the curveball. "Family porn?"

"You know, a lot of porn has fake titles, right? Like those that say first-time anal, and you know for sure it's not their first time. It's just the thought of it."

"But that's different..."

"And some will say threesome with mom, but it's the step-mom and that's probably not true either. They're just actors. And it doesn't even matter really, right? It's just role playing to be naughty."

"And you like that? You pervert!" Maddy teased him.

"Says the sister who just let her brother eat her out..."

"To help me with my, um... problem!" She blushed and tried to look innocent, but it failed.

"You seemed to be enjoying it." Fitz teased her back.

"That wasn't the point."

"Actually, it was part of the plan, wasn't it?"

"What I was asking about," Maddy side-stepped the question. "Was when you said you loved me."

"I did say that, yes." Fitz looked at the naked, beautiful, sexual creature lying next to him. But he wasn't ready to say what he really wanted to say. "Actually, I said I love you and your pussy. To be clear, I think I'm in love with your ass, too." Fitz said nodding to himself.

"Oh my god!" Maddy put her hand to her mouth. But Fitz noticed she didn't exactly complain or protest either. She turned and playfully punched his arm. "You know what I mean... do you LOVE me?"

"Sure. You're my sister."

"That's it?" She was fishing, but he wasn't biting - yet.

"Why don't you ask me again. After round two."

"Round two?" Maddy inquired raising an eyebrow.

"I think that would be only fair. You did have an orgasm after all. One turn deserves another."

"Hey," she poked him. "You said that was to help loosen me up, doctor!"

"The procedure was a success: the carrot was extracted. You said you would make it up to me."

"I did say that," she had to agree. "But just so we're clear... you want what, a blow job in return? And then we're even?"

"While that would be nice... I've just spent an hour all up inside you."

"Meaning what... you want something... more?" Maddy played innocent, forcing him to say it.

Fitz reached for her face with his hand. He raised up over her torso, then moved in and kissed her softly.

"Fitz..." She had longing and desire in her eyes.

"Mads, I love you. And I want to make love to you."

She was shocked, partly because he actually said it. And partly because she put her arms around his shoulders, then kissed him back.

Fitz moved his legs in between hers, then lowered his torso into her body. He felt her chest with his as their kissing turned passionate.

Maddy reached down to grab at him. He lifted and she slid her hand into his shorts and found his already hard cock. She started stroking it, and their kissing got furious.

He grabbed her breast and squeezed, amazed at her beautiful body and her sensual desire. Maddy squirmed and moved with him, pressing her chest and face up to meet him as their rhythm increased. Their bodies heated up and the room smelled like teen spirit.

"Fitz," she gasped taking a breath, "are you really going to fuck your little sister now?"

"That's the plan," he said as he maneuvered above her.

"Oh my God... This is so naughty!" Maddy had lust in her eyes. "I've wanted this for so long!"

The feel of her body engulfing and drawing him in was amazing. Her body writhed under him, worked up and hot from the friction and mutual desires.

Fitz planted his hands alongside her. He slowly moved in, then unable to resist he began to bang ferociously into her hot pussy.

"Fuck me!" Maddy cried with pleasure.

"Still the plan!" Fitz replied playfully. He continued to pummel her body, trying to twist and get up into her with different angles.

He reached in to kiss her. As their tongues danced, he sucked on and bit her lip. In response, she squeezed her vaginal muscles around his hard cock deep inside her.

"Oh god!" Fitz moaned into her neck. Maddy grabbed his shoulders, pulling them together. He moved in and out of her and was about to blow his load. But he slowed down and rose up above her.

"Now it's time to see how much you really like things up your butt!" Fitz pulled his cock out of his sister's pussy, then guided it with his thumb to her back door.

"No! I don't think it will fit... it's too big!"

"Surely the lady doth protest too much." Fitz backed off just enough.

"What, me?" Maddy tried to play innocent and failed.

"And while I'm proud of my girth, my cock isn't as big as that massive carrot you used on yourself earlier."

"Hey, no judgement, remember!" She complained playfully.

"I'm just saying, if you can take that, my cock should fit in there quite nicely."

"That's a bit presumptuous," Maddy retorted. "What if I'm not that kind of girl?"

"Let's see. You were working yourself with an anal toy, and then you had me going up your backside after it when it got stuck. Then I was eating you out and fingering your ass to loosen you up - and you got off in the process. What part of this suggests you aren't that kind of girl?"

"I'm just saying, you can't assume," Maddy played hard to get.

Fitz looked at her but decided to play along. Either they would do it or he would end the charade. "Maddy, dear sister. May I please put my cock in your cute, tight little ass?"

"Wow, brother. That's quite the request," she still teased him.

"I promise to get you off again."

"Oh, you promise?"

"Every time we do it. You can bank on it."

"Every time? What makes you think this will be more than a one-time thing?"

"There's no way this was coincidence. You played me, but it's all good. We're both getting what we want. And I've wanted you for a long time, too."

"Really?" Maddy asked hopefully.

"And now that I think about it, it does seem like the plot of a porno."

"You aren't the only one who has seen Family Porn."

"No shit, really?"

"I like the one where the hot stud of a brother fucks his innocent little sister in her cute, tight little ass. He makes her cum hard before blowing his load up into her. It's awesome!"

Maddy winked at him, and Fitz took that as approval. He lifted her up to scoot in under her.

"Um wait," Maddy interrupted his momentum. "Make it wet first!"

Fitz scooted back, then pushed her legs to her chest. He lowered his face down and promptly stuck his tongue up her ass.

"That's not what I meant... but God damn I like it!" Maddy cried happily as Fitz rimmed her a few times.

After she was well lubricated, Fitz sat back up. He smiled a devilish grin at his naked sister laying stretched out before him.

Then he regained his position, using his thumb to guide his cockhead to her backdoor. Then he slipped his hard cock up into his little sister's butt.

"Damn, that's tight!" Fitz felt her tight, hot ass wrapped around his raging hard on.

"Oh fuck... my ass is so full!" Maddy clawed at his shoulders and latched on.

He began to move his hips and she gyrated her waist into him matching his rhythm.

Fitz reached down and played with Maddy's pussy, fingering and toying with her clit as he rammed his cock up into her backside.

"Holy hell!" Maddy exclaimed as her brother fucked her hard. "Ugh... you're so deep inside me!" Maddy clenched her legs around his side. Her fingers dug into his back and one nail drew blood.

Fitz ignored it, pushing in as far as he could go and held it, relishing the hot, tight, naughty feeling of being up his younger sister's tight bum.

Fitz grabbed at her lovely breasts and massaged them. Then he lay fully down onto her. He kissed her then forced his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on his tongue, and he bit her lips.

"Oh fuck!" He arched his back, then put his head along her face. He bit her ears and neck. And all the while he moved his hard cock in and out of her butt, gliding along and making love to her ass.

"Yes! Give it to me!" Maddy urged him on, whispering as her new lover gave her his all.

"Fuck!" Fitz exclaimed as he started coming inside her. "This feels so fucking great!" He whispered into her ear with passion and ecstasy.

"Come for me, lover... come deep in your little sister's tight ass!"

"Argh!" Fitz pushed in with all he had. He liked her naughty talk, and it drove him over the edge. He continued to spasm into her backside.

------------

Fitz lay alongside Maddy, spooning her naked body. The room smelled of their sweat and sexual activities. After many minutes they had regained their normal breathing.

Fitz shifted and his growing member pushed into her lower back.

"More?" Maddy asked him playfully.

"Your turn," Fitz said naughtily. "Time to finish what you started." He reached around her front side and found her pussy with his hand. He started toying with her labia and she sighed.

"But I came already," Maddy countered. Despite the protest, her hips moved instinctively back into him as he positioned himself behind her.

"You want me to stop?" He had been fingering her clit, but he paused momentarily as he asked.

"I didn't say that..." her voice trailed off. Her body yearned for his touch, for her release.

Fitz slipped a finger into her pussy, then lined up his cock with his thumb. He grabbed her hip with his other hand to hold her firmly in place as he thrust up and into her body.

"Umpf! Wait... Argh!" she moaned, arching her back and pushing her head backwards into his.

"You want me to stop?" He asked seductively as his face came alongside hers and he tongued at her ear.

"No! Uh... it was the angle... you just caught me off guard." Maddy turned and pushed her head back into his chest as he moved his cock deep into her with rhythmic gyrations and increasing ferocity.

"Tell me the truth now," he said as he pushed in deep and held in place for effect. Then he resumed fucking his little sister from behind.

"Anything!" She squirmed and squealed under his attack.

"The carrot, that was just a ruse, wasn't it." Fitz knew he was right. He distracted her with his body, with his cock deep inside her wet pussy. He toyed and pinched her clit.

"Umpf! What?" She was trying to focus, trying to speak coherently. But it was increasingly difficult as she was being fucked and dominated by her older brother.

"It was no accident," Fitz spoke between mounting thrusts into her. He had his hands all over her from the front and the back. Now he spread her ass cheeks with one hand so he could easily insert a finger into her soft butt from behind. "Was it?"

"Umfp! No..." was all Maddy could muster as he invaded her ass digitally.

"Tell me you wanted this all along."

"I've wanted this all along," she blurted out not, sure but not sure what it all meant.

"In your own words," Fitz prodded her, relentlessly slamming his cock into her as if to remind her who was in control.

"Fitz..." Maddy tried to protest, but it was no use. "Yes, OK! I've wanted this to happen for a while now."

Maddy was scared but also relieved. She didn't know how he'd react, but she also didn't want to have to hide her feelings anymore. And they were too far into this to hold anything back now.

"And the carrot?"

"I needed some excuse. Sorry! Oh, no... not sorry!" she groaned as he fucked and fingered her holes. "I love what you do to me!"

"And what else do you want me to do to you?" Fitz led her down the path that they both knew they were on already.

"Oh Fitz... please!" Maddy was aching for him to get her off, her body was writhing and squirming as he drove into her.

"Say it!"

"Fitz, dear brother. Will you please get me off then fuck me in the ass... again?"

"That's better," he said as he pulled out of her pussy and climbed off the bed. He quickly went back into the bathroom and returned with something behind his back.

"What's that?"

"Do you trust me to take good care of you?"

"Yes," she replied affirmatively but with hesitation in her voice.

He produced the large carrot with the missing tip that had broken off and since been disposed of.

"Wait, that's not..." Maddy started to protest.

"Oh, don't worry, this isn't for your ass," Fitz said holding it up between their line of sight. He climbed back onto the bed and scooted up next to her. Without further discussion he simply dove his face into her backside, jamming his tongue up her ass while he fingered her wet pussy furiously.

"Umpf! Yes!" Maddy groaned.

"I love eating your pussy!" He alternated licking and tonguing her. Then he slid his big thumb into her back side while he had two fingers in the front.

"Fuck yes!" Maddy was lost in pleasure, and Fitz was consumed with his own desires.

He reached up with his other hand, grabbing at her breasts and rolling her nipples. He bit at her labia and sucked hard on her clit. When she was worked up and into the rhythm, he grabbed the carrot and worked it up into her tight, wet pussy.

"Holy shit!" Maddy squired and squealed.

"You like?" Fitz removed his thumb and slipped two fingers up her ass. He was amazed at how totally into her he was - literally!

"Oh, hell yes!" Maddy clutched the pillow with her left hand, and with the right she reached down to grab the back of his head and cram his face into her groin. "Now finish me..." she pleaded.

"Yes ma'am!" Fitz pushed the carrot further in until the thick end was stretching her opening. He fingered her ass and licked her clit, pushing her towards the edge of the cliff.

"Oh, fuck yes! Right there!" Maddy grabbed his arm and scratched his skin. Fitz tongued and bit at her pussy lips as he pummeled her hot box with the orange, organic dildo.

"Fuck I'm coming!" Maddy cried out as Fitz buried his face into her and ate her for all he was worth. Her legs buckled and spasmed as shockwaves wracked her body.

"Time for the big finish!" As if on cue, Fitz disengaged. He grabbed her legs and began to flip her over.

"That wasn't it?" Maddy asked as she turned with him.

"I'm going to fuck your tight little ass again!" Fitz pressed her lower back, forcing her down onto her stomach. Then he slid down her body, pressing his face her into soft rump.

He grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and squeezed in then pulled them apart, allowing him to insert his tongue all the way up into her rectum.

"You like doing that, don't you?" Maddy arched and pushed backwards into his face.

"Oh, you have no idea," Fitz said happily tasting and lubricating his little sister's tight ass once more.

"Actually, I think I do," she replied coyly. "Ugh!" she moaned into the pillow while getting rimmed again.

After getting her wet enough, Fitz scooted up behind her and positioned himself to fuck his little sister again. He noticed the carrot had popped out, so he inserted it back into her wet pussy.

"That's the wrong hole..."

"Actually, that's still the carrot."

"What?"

"You're getting both holes filled for this one." When he had the carrot fully into her, he squeezed his legs around hers forcing them to close. Then he guided his cock to her backside. As he lay down on her full body, his cock head breached her sphincter.

"Oh fuck, that's tight!"

"Too much?" Fitz slowed but didn't stop entirely.

"Yes... no... uh... don't you dare stop now," Maddy replied as she reached behind and grabbed his arm, locking him in. "Time for our big finish!" She turned back to wink at him.