Fitz and Maddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Maddy," Fitz said as he pushed fully into her from behind, slowly and deliberately.

"You're just saying that because I'm letting you fuck me in the ass." She teased him naughtily.

"Yes, but in a good way." It was hard to be serious since he was aware that he was in fact fucking his little sister in the ass - again. And it was hot, tight and nasty. It was so wrong, and it felt so right.

"Mads, I love everything about you. You're beautiful and fun and sexual... I can't believe I get to make it with someone like you."

"Fitz," Maddy tried to stop him, but didn't have the strength.

"And I love that you did this. For us."

"So... you're not mad... that I tricked you with... the carrot?"

"You mean the carrot that's in your pussy while my cock is up your ass? All things considered, I guess I'll have to let that go." He looked down at where they joined - still amazed that he was having anal sex with his sister - and that she appeared to want it just as much as he did.

"Oh Fitz!" Maddy was relieved and pleased.

"I just hope we can do this again sometime."

"Oh fuck, yes!" Maddy called out in the throes of passion as her brother half made love to her and half fucked her from behind.

Fitz leaned into her, biting her ear and kissing her neck. He rose up and drove deep into her. Then he lay back down on her, feeling the contours of her body and the warmth of her skin as their bodies meshed.

Now that his weight was on her, he reached under with his free hand.

"You don't need to..."

"But I want to," he said as he rubbed her clit.

"Oh god - your cock feels so good inside me..." she clenched her ass, tightening all around his hard cock.

"And don't forget the carrot!"

"Agh! How could I forget..."

"Serves you right!" He pushed deep into her. The carrot started to pop out, but he held it in place.

"Oh god I love it in both holes! Fuck me hard, big brother!"

"Fuck!" Fitz exclaimed as he increased the pace again. "I love it when you talk dirty!" He began to ram into her from behind, slapping his body against her soft skin, her luscious rump.

"And I love that you're so deep inside me - argh! Any more, and you're going to split me open!"

Despite the protest, Maddy pushed back at him with each thrust. Her sphincter tightened and again as he moved back and forth inside her backside.

"Fuck your ass is so hot and tight!"

"Just for you! Now you're gonna give momma what she wants too, right? Give her that hot cum!"

"Oh, hell yes! I've always wanted to fuck mom in the ass!" Fitz didn't realize what he said... he simply put his head down into her back as he went all out and pounded into her. It was hot and tight and nasty - everything he had dreamed about and more.

With rapid fire he jack-hammered his cock into her tight hole until he reached the edge of his orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" He blew his load into her hot ass, spurting three, four, five times as waves of pleasure crashed into him.

Fitz grabbed her tightly with his arms, and squeezed in with his legs, so that all of him was wrapped around all of her. And with his cock impaled inside her, they were merged as closely as two could be.

"Fuck... that was great!" Fitz panted into her. After a minute of enjoying the blissful euphoria, he rolled off her, exhausted and spent.

"You can say that again! 'Momma' sure is pleased with your effort!" Maddy replied playfully.

"Uh, momma?" Fitz was worried.

"Don't worry - It's just talk. Haven't you ever asked: 'who's your daddy' - while fucking some pretty-little-thing?"

"No. Yes. I mean, uh, sure I have."

"You haven't!" Maddy said excitedly. But then something dawned on her. "So, wait... when I said give momma what she wants, and you said you've always wanted to... you were... serious?"

"No, I, uh..." Fitz only partially played dumb.

"Oh. My. God! You have the hots for mom, don't you?" Maddy was shocked, but also a little intrigued.

"Yes. No - it's just... it's like family porn, right? It's made up. Just the thought of being naughty."

"Naughty... as in, having sex with your sister?" She looked at him with a cocked eyebrow - playful and accusing. "Which you just did."

"Uh yea, but that's different." Fitz tried to wiggle out of it, but he was caught.

"So! The thought of fucking our mom turns you on, does it?" Maddy wouldn't let it go.

"She's a beautiful, full-figured woman."

"Which is code for you like her big tits."

"Hey, no judgements...right?!" Fitz was worried, and his expression showed it.

"Don't sweat it," she assured him. "You being a pervert has worked out really well for me actually."

"I could say the same about you."

"And now we're going to use this to our advantage," Maddy continued undeterred. "It's time to plan mom's re-awakening."

"Sorry, what?" Fitz was trying to catch up but wasn't succeeding.

"I think it's been years since she had a really good fuck. Vibrators just aren't cutting it anymore."

"Why are we even talking about this?"

"She'll be more relaxed, easy going. Haven't you noticed she's been cranky and irritable lately?"

"No more than normal," Fitz replied.

"Right, it's been so long you can't even remember the last time she was happy and content. Don't you want her to be happy and content?"

"Well..."

"Then it's settled. You're going to fuck her good - like you just fucked me."

He nearly choked. "And you're OK with that?"

"It's just the means to an end, my friend."

"Mads, you're scaring me." Fitz knew she was devious and mischievous - her trapping him with the carrot was just another example of her ability.

"Don't worry, you'll get rewarded for your efforts."

"How exactly, with a carrot?" Fitz asked playfully.

"Not a bad thought," Maddy looked at him with a devilish grin. "But no, I wouldn't do that to you."

"No, I mean - what sort of charade should I employ to accomplish this seduction?"

"What, you don't know how to seduce a woman?"

"Uh, mom is in another category. Besides, you seem to be the one with the master plan."

"True. OK, let me think about it. But tomorrow, I'm going to the beach with Amy and Jill. You'll have plenty of alone time."

"And what about us?"

"What about us?"

"I just thought... since we... you know." He looked at her naked body, but she just stared back, making him say it. "Are we..."

"Do as I ask, and you'll get everything you want."

"You drive a hard bargain," he said wondering where this was all leading to.

Just then she leaned in and whispered seductively in his ear. "And if you want to fuck me in the ass again, brother," she said while squeezing his cock. "You better do everything I ask."