Five

Story Info
The number five has special meaning for the best sex.
736 words
4.09
6.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawallace
rawallace
445 Followers

Authors note: This is a contribution to the Literotica 750 Word Project 2021.

*

It was a special day for me, the fifth day of the fifth month of the year—as five was my number, the number that thrilled me, satisfied me as no other number did. But there was a special time, at five tonight I would enjoy what every woman dreams of—sex her way. Tonight, starting at five to five my male personal assistant, Eric, would make love to me as only he could. He and Lonnie, my female personal assistant, had been practicing during the week to ensure I would be pleased with his performance. Not that I doubted him, he was more than capable.

I had taken grief for hiring a white man into the company my father started. My family and friends wanted it to be a purely black firm and I had argued discrimination worked in both directions. Lonnie, was the only one to support me. It was two months later when I observed her bent over her desk naked from the waist down, Eric moving in her slowly with his slow thrusts while I counted quietly—one, two, three, four, five, a rest of several seconds, one, two, three, four, five, again and again until she pushed hard onto him moaning; it was then I knew it was his natural rhythm.

Five candles lit the bedroom, the backless couch covered with satin sheets that felt smooth on my skin. The door opened quietly at five to five and I saw Eric enter and closed my eyes. A whisper into my right ear—"One—two—three—four—five." Then into my left ear, "Say it with me this time— I repeated his count, "One, one—two, two—three, three—four, four—five, five." The counting warmed me.

Five kisses on my lips, each held to a five count, five kisses on my neck, five kisses and slow licks on my chest, five kisses on each breast, then five kisses that trailed up to my neck and back down to the other breast. Then five sensuous, soft, wet, kisses on each stiff erect nipple. My body filled with hot desire, my pussy tingling with soft, moist yearning for attention.

The heel of his hand settled gently onto my mons, pressing down firmly and moving—one, two, three, four, five—one, two, three, four, five, in steady, heady repetition as I counted, three seconds between each series of five. I felt the need to move my pelvis as my breathing grew deeper, then a touch of my inner thighs to open wider, then a tongue, wet, firm between my labia. I called out softly—"One, two, three, four, five...one, two, three, four, five"...for five series before I felt his hands come to my sides, the touch of his cock as it sought my opening, then slipped just inside, sinking in slowly, filling me with wonderful pleasure he whispered—"One—two—three—four—five—I'm in, now count to me and I will follow."

I felt hot breath on my neck, his weight pushed me downward, the warmth of his body against mine as I placed my hands on his hips—one, two, three, four, five..., two seconds of rest...one, two, three, four, five, again and again. I counted fives as I grew nearer with his steady, smooth thrusts. He would call out with me when I reached five—my excitement grew as it was both of us at five. The number combined perfectly with his cock slipping and sliding against my clit while his large head stroked just inside my vagina—I spread wider as the hot, tingly, pressure grew intense.

I counted faster now—one, two, three, four, five...two seconds of rest...one, two, three, four, five, for five repetitions, then, I couldn't stop myself. One, two, three, four, five. One second of rest. One, two, three, four, five. Then I felt myself tighten around him. The feeling of indescribably wonderful fullness. I wasn't counting out loud now. My mouth open with the pleasure I was feeling as my head pushed back into the pillow. I licked my lips again, then bit my lower lip as the pleasure mounted.

There was no resting between fives now...OneTwoThreeFourFive, OneTwo...oh my god, OH MY GOD! Then I heard his voice—"ThreeFourFiveSixSevenEightNineTen."

My entire body shook with a tremendous spasm, my legs straightened, my toes curled in rapture as my fingers dug into the flesh of his shoulders. My god, ten, TEN—TWO times the number FIVE!

FIVE!

rawallace
rawallace
445 Followers