Five Card Draw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers

The finale of his act was as impressive as the beginning, he explained breathlessly that he had huge quantities of cum in his balls all of which would be pumped into her waiting hole.

As he began to cum deep inside her, for what seemed forever, the cum was running out of her in rivers of bubbling creamy jism, seemingly without end, she was moaning in ecstasy, he was grunting with effort, and we were humbled by the performance.

She, as usual, performed a meticulous clean up job on his mighty tool and explained the change of heart that led to his ejaculation in her pussy, elaborating, "Once I saw that weapon of yours I knew it was going to be the biggest dick I'd ever have inside m, and I wanted to have the cunt memory of your huge climax inside me."

The licking and sucking clean up job was so thorough that Gerry's huge dick began to revive, and was soon in full size and stiffness, much as before his copulation with Lulu.

Not one to wast a good stiff prick she laid him down on the bed and got on top of his impressive member, easing it into her slick back passage, "Fuck me to your heart's content, and cum in there when your good and ready" she murmured as though in a trance.

No further encouragement was required and he commenced the deepest reaming of her colon that she had ever experienced or indeed imagined in her wildest erotic fantasies.

The performance, for it, was indeed a performance, lasted a good quarter of an hour, culminating in an explosion of cum deep in her little secret hole.

Gasping after several anal orgasms, she announced that for now she was too exhausted to fuck any more that evening, but promised that now that she had a taste for it she would be the ideal hostess on future occasions, provided of course that the assembled participants were of a like mind!

Not surprisingly all were in agreement that a repeat evening MUST be arranged, sooner rather than later!

As the party broke up she kissed each of them deeply and allowed as much fondling and feeling of her various erogenous zones as they wished for.

All were gone their separate ways except Gerry, but

As he readied himself for the off she whispered something in his ear and led him by the hand back into the lounge.

There she announced that since Gerry was single and therefore had a cold single bed to return to, she was inviting him to "sleepover", with the intention that very little sleep at all would be involved.

Just to make it absolutely clear (especially to me) we were all to occupy our double bed and anything, within reason that we wanted to get up to with her was OK by her in advance.

Now I'd have the threesome I had always fantasized about, and even though I was clearly not as well endowed as the young star performer, I knew I could hold my own in the fucking department once we got down to it.

The next chapter will tell the tale of our three in bed sexual adventures!

And other interesting events.

PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers
12