Five Dates Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Liz panted, her chest heaving as she worked to catch her breath.

"Okay let's go do some diving!" Alyssa said.

"Just a second," I said as I walked over to her. "You're wearing way too much."

"Oh? And what do you plan on doing about it?" she asked as she dropped her life jacket on the sand next to the waverunner.

I gently used her arm to turn her around to face away from me. I looped my hands around her waist and instead of sliding down to her bottoms, I slid my hands up to her breasts. I cupped each one and let my thumbs gently stroke back and forth across her rock-hard nipples. "I thought I might take them off of you," I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah? Then aren't your hands going the wrong way?"

"Depends," I whispered, gently kissing her earlobe, my rock-hard cock pressing between her butt cheeks.

"On what?"

"On how turned on you are."

"I rarely get turned on enough for that," she whispered back, Liz giving me a curious look from where she lay only a pair of feet away from Alyssa's pussy.

"Maybe not. But that doesn't mean you don't enjoy getting your bottoms taken off."

"I still say your hands are in the wrong place for that."

"Hmmmm. Maybe I should do something about that, then," I said softly, pulling my body away from hers and gently turning her halfway around. I leaned own and gently sucked one of her rock-hard nipples into my mouth and teased my tongue over and around the hard nub. She moaned softly at my attention, one of her hands reaching up and pulling my face to her tit harder.

"Ohhhhhh damn. That feels nice," she cooed as I stroked my hand across her stomach and then down to the tiny bikini bottoms she wore. I let my fingers tease back and forth across the top edge stretched across her mound, I let my left hand, resting on the small of her back, slide down to her butt cheeks. I gently stroked back and forth across her butt, letting my fingers make little dimples in her dark skin. I slipped both hands lower, teasing the string and tiny triangle of the front of her bottom down, coaxing it down inch by inch. I stopped when I had it pushed down to her thighs enough to completely expose her pussy. I let my left hand slide down the crack of her full sexy ass, and my right slip down to the gap between her legs, the fingers of both hands finding and stroking her pussy lips. I could feel the softness of her protruding inner lips and the hot wetness of her excitement. "Okay. I think we should stop that now," she said, suddenly and huskily. She pushed my shoulder away and forced me back. If she didn't want me to, I wouldn't, so I let myself be pushed away. "If we're going diving, we ought to do that."

"If you want," I answered, kneeling down. "As soon as we get rid of these."

She huffed as if she were exasperated, but let me pull them down and off over her feet so all three of us were equally naked. "So, done now?"

"Almost," I said as I was still kneeling in front of her. I reached for her butt and held her so she couldn't pull back and then leaned my face toward her. I pressed my lips to her pussy lips, kissing her softness and then stuck my tongue out to tease up between them. Her juices were sweet and runny, betraying just how turned on she was at the moment. I stroked my tongue up and down her slit several times before pulling my face away and standing up. "Now I'm done," I said with a grin, knowing that I'd intentionally left her wanting more. "If we're going diving that is. If not, well, I wouldn't have to be done."

"God damn you," she whispered breathlessly as I turned to walk to the bag of dive gear.

"What?" I asked innocently. I looked back at her and grinned. "If you want more, all you gotta do is ask."

"If you think you're gonna get me all turned on so I let you fuck me, you're mistaken."

"Oh? Okay," I said with a shrug as if it didn't matter, but I could see that she was still staring at my rock-hard dick as it bobbed with my heartbeat. I dug in the bag and pulled out fins, masks and snorkels. I handed a set to Liz and then to Alyssa. We waded out into the lagoon and all sat down to put on our fins. Then we waded even more awkwardly deeper until we were chest deep. The girls' tits floated somewhat in the water, making them rise and fall with the small waves that made their way into the sheltered lagoon. We donned our masks and then swam out toward the reef. We definitely wanted to stay on the island side of the reef, the other side more wave-driven with less life to see. I dove down to check out some cool-looking coral and then surfaced again, blowing out my snorkel and taking a breath. I couldn't stay down nearly as long as the girls, but it was damn fun watching their naked bodies swimming around below me, keeping my dick rock-hard.

Liz swam up under me and paused to play with my dick before surfacing and getting her own breath. We all dived again, swimming down to check out the various fish and such with me coming up first. I was floating, mostly flat with the water, looking down as the girls began to come up. Liz came up next to me and took her breath, but Alyssa paused under me. I could see her pull the snorkel from her mouth and replace it with my hard dick. She bobbed her head on and off my shaft about a dozen times before she pulled away and surfaced to get her breath. We dove at least half a dozen times, with Alyssa pausing to suck my cock underwater. Liz clearly saw what was happening and she took my hand each time and squeezed it, almost as if to give me permission to enjoy what Alyssa was doing.

After almost a half hour of snorkeling we swam back to shore to take a break. The three of us lay on the sand, the small waves washing around us. After several minutes, Alyssa rolled over and looked at me with a frown. "You expect me to just climb on and fuck you now?"

"I don't expect anything," I answered.

Alyssa rolled her eyes and leaned over. "I don't do this for very damn many guys, so you damn well better not fucking come in my mouth!"

"Wouldn't dream of it," I said as she engulfed my cock with her mouth. She lay next to me, her soft breast pressing top my leg as her mouth slid up and down my rock-hard shaft.

Liz looked at me and grinned before moving to climb onto my face. She looked down at me and spread her pussy lips with her fingers as she lowered herself down until she was nearly touching my chin. I stuck my tongue out and teased her lips, sliding up between them and flicking across her exposed clit. She moaned softly and began to rock her hips as I teased and flicked the tip of my tongue across her clit. Her rocking pressed her lips to my chin, grinding her soft inner lips against my stubble-covered chin, my tongue concentrating on her hard, protruding clit.

I felt Alyssa pull her mouth off my raging hard-on, and moments later felt a much different wetness engulf me. I moaned into Liz's pussy as Alyssa began to slide up and down my shaft, groaning softly herself. Up and down she moved, grinding her clit hard into the base of my cock with each stroke, pushing herself down onto me until she couldn't fit any more of me into her. She ground on me for a moment and then slid up again. I could feel her fingers brush my shaft a few times, making me think she was rubbing her clit as she rode up and down my shaft.

I concentrated on Liz, who I really should have been concentrating on anyway. She rocked her hips and ground her soft lips to my chin as I flicked and stroked her clit. I slipped my hands up around her thighs, trying to reach her tits, but with her legs on my arms I couldn't reach. I could, however, reach Alyssa's breasts. I teased her nipples, squeezing them between my fingers as she bounced on me, drawing more energy by the moment, her ass slapping rhythmically against my legs.

Her moans and gasps grew louder as did Liz's. I could tell Liz was getting close, her eyes looking down at me in a look of pure lust. I flicked and stroked her hard nub as she ground against my chin, her breathing becoming ragged and her juices flowing copiously around my chin. "OHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEES!" she screamed as she stiffened and shuddered. I felt her pussy gush her juices out at me, flowing them over and into my mouth as she came. Her whole body shuddered and spasmed as she came on my face, her eyes closed while she was lost in her world of bliss. She slowly pulled off my face, her pussy dripping her juices as she lifted over my head to turn and lay on the sand with her legs spread around my head.

I could now see Alyssa bouncing wildly on my lap, my cock plunging into her dark pussy lips. Up and down she moved, pumping my rigid tool deep into her and making sure she leaned toward me to slam her clit into the base of my cock. I was starting to be concerned that I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer, and let her know that I was getting close.

"You better fucking not come before I do!" she moaned loudly, not even slowing her strokes. "God I'm so close. Sooooo fucking close!" she moaned in obvious frustration. With Liz off my arms I could reach her tits better, so I moved my fingers up her nipples further, letting me pinch each one between my thumb and finger, pulling and twisting as she bounced. I held her nipples, pulling them out from her sexy tits, letting the weight of each soft orb try to pull its nipple from my fingers. I twisted and pulled a little harder as she slammed down on me over and over.

"Fuck," I grunted, curling my toes and trying to keep from coming yet. It was a losing battle, and I knew it. I warned her one final time before my body spasmed hard, jamming my cock hard up into her the same time she was plunging down onto me.

"OH FUCK!" she cried as she slammed down on me, my cock surging what felt like a massive gush of cum deep in her pussy. She stiffened and cried out again. "FUCK I'm COMING!" she screamed to the island. She sat astraddle my spurting cock, trembling and shaking as her orgasm washed over her. She looked down at me, panting and still shaking. I couldn't read her expression. I wasn't sure if it was displeasure of frustration or what. "You just had to come in me, didn't you?"

"I tried to warn you," I panted.

"He did," Liz added, defending me.

"I know. I couldn't stop though. It was too close already. I didn't want to stop, but I also didn't want that."

"It's not the end of the world. Trust me, I've had hundreds of men's cum in me," Liz said. "You'll get used to it."

"It's not that. My wife is gonna be pissed as hell at me," she said with a scowl. "I mean, if you didn't come in me, she'd never know. But you did. I'm gonna have to tell her."

"Your wife?" I asked stupidly. "I thought you were just kidding when you said you didn't do dicks."

"I wasn't kidding. And I didn't say I didn't do dicks, I said that I didn't often do dicks."

"Okay, so you didn't often do dicks. This is a problem?"

"Well, what the hell do you think? Besides Kathina being pissed, what the hell kind of birth control do you think I'm on?"

"I dunno. Pills?"

"None asshole!" she snapped. "I don't do dicks, why would I need birth control!"

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you climbed on his dick!" Liz snapped. "Don't blame that shit on him! You didn't have to do that and he tried twice to warn you. You could have stopped it. So don't blame him!"

"I can't do anything about what happened, but if it helps, I can apologize to her," I said with a shrug. "I didn't mean to cause problems."

"I'll think about it," she said with a scowl as she looked at the sky. "I think we better let this go for now. That storm is coming in faster than they said. We need to get back."

"Okay," I said, getting up. I looked around and sure enough I could see a bank of clouds off to what I thought was the east. I found my underwear and shorts and put them and my flip flops on while Liz put her bikini on. It didn't take long to get the equipment loaded on my wave runner and then we manhandled the two craft back into the water.

It didn't seem too bad heading out of the protected lagoon, but once we cleared the reef and the small spit of an island, the waves grew surprisingly large. Fortunately, they were running with us and we were able to run at the same speed as the waves, preventing us from having to run up over the tops of them. This did slow us down a lot and by the time we sped up to race through the cut into the lagoon of the main island, the rain had already started to fall. I would have thought it would be warm, but it was surprisingly chilly, and fell in huge drops that almost hurt. I followed Alyssa as she ran her wave runner all the way to and onto the shore. By the time we climbed off the rain was coming down in sheets. The three of us darted for the little cart we had left sitting near the dock, climbing in so the windshield and the roof of the cart at least partly blocked the deluge.

I started the cart up and Alyssa directed us to where she lived. We dropped her off and headed for our bungalow, the rain starting to slack off a little by the time we got there. Liz and I ran down the little boardwalk-like dock that led out to our bungalow and got in as fast as we could. It was definitely lunch time by the time we got the salt water showered off of us, and the rain had quit as suddenly as it started. We headed for the main building for lunch and then back again to the bungalow for a nap.

We woke to a knock on the door, Liz wearing nothing but a long t-shirt and me in only a pair of those little bikini underwear she liked to see me in. She didn't wait for me to dress in anything else, and walked to the door. She pulled it open. "You Liz Esper?" The woman on the other side of the door asked.

"Yeah," Liz answered, looking at the large, round woman standing outside the door. She was maybe five and a few inches tall, fairly heavy set, wearing a tube top over her voluminous boobs, and a pair of shorts that looked way too small for her large hips, butt and thighs.

"Michael Parker?"

"Can I ask who you are?" Liz asked suspiciously.

"I'm Kathina. Alyssa's wife," she said sharply. "I wanna talk to your boyfriend."

"You do, do you? And why would that be?"

"Cuz your boyfriend violated Alyssa, and I wanna know why!"

"I think you have your facts a little mixed up. He didn't violate anyone. What Alyssa did was by her own free will. She wasn't coaxed, tricked or anything else,"

"Of course you'd say that. Now, you gonna let me in or do I go to the resort management and get your asses thrown out?"

I heard Liz take a deep breath and let it out slowly as I moved to the edge of the bed and sat up to look toward the door. "Listen bitch, you just bit off the wrong side of the apple. You wanna go the management and complain that your partner did something she wasn't supposed to, you go right ahead. But you better be ready for what happens next. Because Alyssa invited us to a private dive on a private island. On the way there she took advantage of me, taking off my swim suit and playing with my tits and pussy while I was driving the wave runner. When we got there she licked my pussy until I came. Did Michael complain? No, he let me deal with it, and I chose to not do anything. When we were diving she kept playing with his dick, including sucking on it several times under water. So if anything she was the aggressor here. When Michael was lying on the beach resting, he and I chose to play, and while he was licking my pussy, because I wanted him to, she chose to sit on his cock and ride him. He warned her twice he was going to come and she didn't stop. So this is on her, not Michael. Now you can fucking apologize to him for what you're implying, or you can get your fucking slutty cunt out of my doorway. Your choice bitch!"

I don't think I'd ever heard her talk that way, but she was on fire. I could see the redness of her face as she worked to contain her anger.

"Me apologize? He fucked her and filled her with his cum. Why the fuck do I apologize to him? You can go fuck yourself if you think I'm going to apologize. He needs to apologize to me!"

"I'll be god-damned if you're going to blame him for something he didn't start. Now, I'm going to say this one more time. Apologize to my boyfriend or take your fucking cunt out of my doorway. Because my next stop will be to call the hotel admin and ask why they have employees harassing guests over bullshit that isn't their fault. Alyssa invited us to a secluded location. She initiated sex with me and with him without provocation or invitation. So honey, you got a problem with what happened, take it back to your girlfriend and ask her why the hell she fucked him if she's a lezbo!" Liz practically spat at the woman.

The woman glared at Liz and then turned on her heel and stomped away from the door so hard that I wondered if she was going to break through the boardwalk. "I bet we haven't heard the last of this!"

Liz walked over, pushed me back on the bed and climbed onto me, laying herself on me like a blanket, her tits pressed to my chest through the thin shirt. "If you think I'm going to let a little slut like that try and blame you for what Alyssa did, you have another thing coming. After what we've shared this weekend, I'm not going to let it be ruined by her!"

I slipped my arms around her and lifted my face to kiss her softly on the nose. "Thank you," I whispered.

"For what?"

I grinned at her. "For acting like a wife."

She rolled her eyes and then smiled before kissing me. I think she liked the compliment. We settled back in bed and listened to the thunder start again as another wave of rain began its march toward the island. I didn't mind; I was comfortable with Liz laying in my arms. It was only minutes later I heard the sound of rain starting, slowly at first and then growing to the slashing sheets of rain we'd seen earlier. The sound of the rain pounding on the bamboo tile roof that we almost didn't hear the knock on the door. Maybe we didn't the first time. "Stay put," Liz said, climbing off the bed. She walked the few feet to the door and opened it. I looked over and saw the woman from before standing in the doorway, with Alyssa behind her. The two were dressed in shorts and shirts, but both looked like drowned rats. Even though they were standing under the small overhang in front of the door, rainwater still streamed from their long dark hair and their clothes were plastered to their bodies as if they had just climbed from a pool. The t-shirt the woman had on was glued to her big tits like a second skin and I could easily see the dark circle of both areola around the prominent peaks of her nipples. Liz stood and glared at the woman without saying anything. I could see the red of her neck and knew her blood was already boiling, and she was just waiting to go off on the woman again. Alyssa gently stepped around the woman and into the bungalow, stepping close enough to Liz that she stepped back. This gave Alyssa enough room to step inside, her friend, or wife or whatever, following, though barely making it through the doorway without rubbing her body against Liz.

"This is Kathina, my wife," Alyssa said quietly. "I want to apologize. When I told her what happened, I didn't expect her to react the way she did. It was indeed my fault what happened. I'm old enough to know that if you're going to stimulate a man, you have to expect what you get. I did stimulate Michael, and I got exactly what he warned me was coming." She turned to me. "Michael, I'm sorry. You came here to connect with Liz and along the way you impressed me with how you backed up that woman you didn't even know. That was why I took you two on that dive. I wanted to reward you for something unexpected. What was also unexpected was how turned on I got, both riding out with Liz and while we were playing in the water. What happened was clearly my fault and I don't want to cast any doubt on that fact. It was indeed my choice, and now, so is this. Kathina?"