Five Dates Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heavier-set woman stepped forward as Liz closed the door, a confrontation clearly no longer apparent. What happened next though was a surprise. Kathina stepped closer to me and then pulled her sopping wet shirt up and off her body, tossing it toward the small shower stall, landing with a wet splat. She pushed her shorts down and then bent over, pulling them off and tossing them after her shirt, leaving her standing completely naked. "I am here to apologize... to both of you, for my outburst. As my wife said, I reacted badly and didn't give her a chance to tell me the whole story. I accused you of something you didn't do. I threatened your reputation over actions that were actually initiated by my partner. You, um, you clearly did not take advantage of her as I supposed, but, um, allowed her to carry out her own desires," she said, standing with her hands in front of her pussy and the mat of black curls on her mound and flowing down between her legs. She had her fingers intertwined and nervously squeezing each other as she stood.

"Go on," Alyssa coaxed.

Kathina looked over at Alyssa and then back at me. "As part of my apology, you are free to use my body any way you wish."

"Use your body any way I wish?" I asked, more than a little confused. "Why would I want to force myself on you after what I was just accused of?"

"It is our tribal custom that if a woman is caught incorrectly casting doubt on another woman's husband, that she is required to offer herself up to be used in the way she has cast upon him."

"So, you're saying that because you accused Michael of forcing himself on Alyssa, and fucking her, that now he's free to fuck you the same way?"

"I know that Michael isn't exactly your husband, but then, in our village, Kathina and I aren't exactly married either. It is our custom to offer this up because Kathina was most certainly in the wrong. While Michael can refuse, I please ask that he not."

"What happens if he refuses?" Liz asked.

"If he refuses, he is saying she is unworthy of the apology. She is required to stand, tied, naked to a coconut tree outside the village hall and allow any married man who wishes to take her."

"You mean fuck her?" Liz asked.

"Yes, any way he wishes. The only requirement is that he do it in public where she is tied. These days some of these old customs are a bit outdated, but if the chief were to hear of what happened, he would most certainly insist on the punishment the law demands, giving all the married men had a chance to use her. It is a punishment designed to prevent a woman from claiming a man took advantage of her sexually without her permission. Your country calls this rape. If a man is shown to have rapped a woman, his penis is removed so it can never happen again. Since it is such a serious penalty, it must have just as serious consequences for a woman, to prevent false accusations. Since the accusation has been made, but not yet publicly, the man she accused has the choice to make it public, or to settle the matter privately."

"By having sex with her?" Liz asked.

"In private, in front of his wife so she knows what has been accused and by whom. She is his to use until sundown. Any way and as many times as he chooses. He can also direct her to pleasure his wife if he so chooses. At sundown, the matter is closed and if either party later makes it public, there are penalties. It is an old law, but it has worked very well for our tribe for many many years. As we wear little clothing, traditionally, grabbing a woman's body parts without her consent is a significant issue, and as such dealt with severely, as is a woman grabbing a man's member."

"What happens if a guy grabs a woman's breasts or something?" I asked curiously.

"If it is proven that he has done this, the first time he is tied to a coconut tree for a day. The women of the tribe are free to come play with him to their hearts content, including making him climax in public by whatever means they choose. This is considered to be extremely humiliating for a man."

"And if he does it more?"

"He is tied to the tree for one full day for each past event as well as the current one. So two days for the second time, three for the third and so forth."

"That doesn't seem so bad." I said with a shrug.

"I do not think you understand. He is not allowed food or water while he is tied up. Even his wife is not allowed to give him anything to drink or eat during that period. Four days would be extremely difficult to survive and five, well, five days in the tropical sun and heat would be a death sentence."

"And your tribe still practices this?"

"It does."

"So if I tell her to go away, she's going to get tied to a tree until every man gets a chance to have sex with her?"

"Every married man in the tribe. One full day is the punishment, from sun up to sundown."

"And if I agree to do this?"

"She will stay here in your bungalow until sundown and you may use her for your own pleasure in any way you choose."

"And you?"

"I have not accused you, so I am not required to be part of this. If I am her husband, I am required to allow it to happen without interference."

"So, what do you want me to do?" I asked Alyssa.

"I do not want you to refuse, as I do not think I want to see her tied to a tree and watch thirty or so men come fuck her. I would much rather have you enjoy yourself in her and settle this privately."

I looked at Kathina. "What do you want?"

"I have never had sex with a man. I don't think I can endure having that many men in me, so I offer myself willingly to you. I ask that you accept me as an apology for the accusation I made,."

"What if I just said I'm good with it and call it done?" I asked. "Who'd know?"

"I would" Kathina said quietly.

I looked at Liz, who just shrugged, clearly no better off to make this decision that I was. If I said no, it meant a lot more for her to endure, but honestly I wasn't all that attracted to the woman. I supposed I could just let her fuck me and call it good.

"Michael," Alyssa said, moving to the side of the bed and kneeling down so her face was closer to mine. She reached out and gently stroked my arm with her finger tips. "It's true that I have no part in this, but Kathina is my wife and I do not wish to see her hurt. I can see your hesitation. She is a nice person with a happy and bubbly personality. I do not wish to see that torn from her, as would happen if she were to stand on the dais. I offer myself along with her, for both your pleasure, until sunrise tomorrow. All I ask is that you take her at least one time so that the bargain is sealed."

"This is that important to you?" I asked.

"We have given up many of our traditions to enjoy the modern conveniences that the resort has brought. Most of us still follow some, such as dress. We no longer wear the grass skirts, but most of us still live topless, as I'm sure you have noticed. Our chief still holds us to the laws of our tribe, even though we work at the resort. For this reason, I ask of you to please accept our offer of her to you."

I looked at Liz, who stepped over to me. She crawled onto the bed and snuggled to me. "You have to say yes. I've been that woman, I've been forced to have sex when I didn't want it. At least this way her first man is at least gentle and caring. I'm quite sure that the other men of the village would be much less gentle and definitely not caring."

"They would not be. Years ago, when the resort was under construction, a girl, just barely eighteen, was taken by several workers in an empty room of the resort. She reported it to the chief, who demanded the workers be punished by the tribe's laws. All three of them, to a man, backed up each other that they were not involved and there was no evidence the girl could point to. The chief was not particularly popular with some portions of the tribe, having tried to prevent the resort from coming to our island. As a result, a portion of the men of the village demanded he apply the law. Since she could not prove the event, the chief was forced to tie his own daughter to a tree and watch as she was taken by the village men. In old days it was only a few men that would do so. Usually those who felt that the woman needed to be punished. In this case, there were men who wanted to punish the chief, so they took his daughter. There were some who had much less desirable wives, and she was young and extremely attractive, so they took her. There were some that felt she needed to be punished for making a false accusation, even though the chief believed she was being honest, that took her. And then there were those who took her because sex was becoming commonplace with the arrival of western culture. In all, she was forced to endure thirty-seven men before the sun went down. After that, none of the local boys wanted anything to do with her."

"What happened to her?"

"She found a partner she could live with and be happy with, without a husband," she said quietly.

"You?" I asked as the pieces clicked together in my mind.

"I am the chief's daughter," Alyssa said softly. "I still can, and sometimes do, enjoy sex with a man, but I have no prospect of ever having a man of my own, not here. That was fifteen years ago."

"Shit," I swore quietly. "And now you want me to have sex with your wife against her will?"

"It isn't against her will," Alyssa said quickly. "This is her choice. And mine as well. I will do whatever you want if you will accept her as an apology and keep this private."

"Accept her apology, as in have sex with her at least once," I answered, nodding slightly. Alyssa just nodded gently. I looked over at Kathina and saw how nervous and anxious she was about what was happening. I looked at Alyssa. "Virgin?"

"She has had many things in her, but as yet, never a man."

"And there isn't anything I can do to prevent this? I mean forced sex, either with me or with the village men? What if I just want to accept her apology and we let it go at that?"

"Honor prevents us from lying. While western culture does not place great significance on honesty and integrity, in our culture, it has great weight. Many of the younger women working here have embraced western morals, sex is more freely given and honesty is a thing of the past, as I am sure you have already learned. But to Kathina and myself, we hold to the old integrity of our culture. If you decline we will have to admit it to the chief, and he will most certainly impose the penalty that is due."

I sighed deeply. Here I was, trying to teach Liz that forcing someone for sex was wrong and here we were, in a no-win situation that meant I had to have sex with this woman against her will, or she would be forced to have sex against her will with many more men than me. "Show her what she needs to do," I whispered.

Alyssa smiled and stood up. She held a hand out to her wife and drew her to the bed. Alyssa coaxed her to kneel over my legs and bend over, and then in soft whispers coached her on her first time having oral sex with a man. She learned quickly and was soon stroking her mouth up and down my shaft vigerously, her saliva wetting it with each stroke. Her hand began to move as Alyssa coaxed her and whispered instructions to her, stroking up and down with her lips and twisting at the same time. I could feel her tongue teasing the underside of my head with each stroke as she pulled her lips all the way up and off my shaft. Her hand slid up my shaft, covering my head, before she pressed back down again with both her hand and mouth.

"God that looks sexy," Liz whispered, her head lying on my shoulder, watching Kathina work my cock. "Is that what it looks like when I'm doing it?"

"More or less," I groaned softly.

"Does she do it better?"

"Uh uh. I like you better."

"How come?" Liz whispered.

"Because I know that you're doing it out of love," I groaned.

"Sounds like she's doing a pretty good job though," Liz said softly, leaning her head far enough to kiss my cheek. "It's kinda fun to see how you look."

"Uh huh," was all I could answer at that moment as Kathina tried for the first time to push me all the way into her throat. She gagged some, but managed to get my fat head into her throat several inches before pulling back gasping. She tried one more time before she pulled her mouth and hand from my dick. I looked down at her again, her huge tits dangling below her chest, swinging side to side as she slowly crawled up my body. She moved over me until her nipples were brushing my chest, almost stroking my own nipples as they swayed side to side. I felt a hand around my saliva-coated dick and then my head rub against a hot, wet softness. "Oh damn," I groaned as she pushed back slowly, her hot pussy engulfing my cock. She moved ever so slowly, hesitant to push back too far, given it was her first time. I watched her face as she closed her eyes and pushed more, forcing more of me into her until I could feel her clit grind against the base of my cock.

"Oh damn," she whispered as her clit pushed to the crook at the base of my shaft, her whole body seeming to shiver slightly. She began to rock herself on her hands and knees, rocking toward and away from me, pushing herself on and off my cock in long, slow strokes. Her motion made her tits swing below her chest, her big, hard nipples rubbing along my sweaty skin with each swing. To and fro, in and out. It was rhythmic and smooth. Each stroke ended with a grunt as she pressed her clit into the base of my cock. It didn't take too many strokes before I felt her arch her back with each stroke, grinding her clit harder against me. Her breathing became ragged as she stroked on and off my fat cock, her eyes closed, lost in the sensations of her first real cock. "Oh my," she whispered. "Alyssa. I'm going to come," she moaned.

"Go ahead," I heard Alyssa say. "Let it happen. Nothing says you can't enjoy it too."

"But we don't," she panted as she rocked slightly faster. You know."

"I know. Let it happen. It's alright lover. Just let it happen when it comes."

"It's coming." She panted, moving a little faster again, her tits now swinging faster, not just back and forth, but in a circle under her chest. "Oh lord. It's coming. Honey, it's coming. I'm going to... UH FUCK!" She suddenly grunted, her whole body stiffening and shaking. I felt her clench around my shaft as she rocked her hips ever so slightly, grinding her clit against me. I felt her juices leaking around my shaft as she shivered and trembled. I began to rock my hips, not wanting her motion to stop. I could only pump into her a few short inches, but it felt damn good inside her spasming pussy. I shifted my feet and started pumping up into her, driving my shaft hard into her already climaxing depths. She opened her eyes quickly and looked down at me, a look that was more than just desire, but want. She began to rock in time with my strokes, smashing herself down against me as I pumped up to meet her round ass.

The rhythmic slapping of our bodies echoed in the room as we drove each other together. I reached my hands to her tits and began to squeeze and tease them as she moaned loudly and drove hard against me. "Oh damn. Ohhhhhh damn damn damn," she moaned as she looked down at me lustfully. "Shit he's making me come again!"

"Let it happen," I heard Alyssa say as she moved up closer to me. "Just enjoy it while it lasts."

"Ohhhhh damn damn damn," she moaned as I squeezed her huge nipples.

"That's it sweetie. Fuck her. Fuck her hard!" Liz whispered to me.

"Oh shit. Gonna come." I grunted, trying to hold back the urgency and warmth radiating out from my cock. "Alyssa, I'm gonna come."

"That's okay. It's your right. It's your privilege. Use her as you want. She'll take anything you want," Alyssa whispered. "Fuck her and fill her like you did me. It's alright."

"Oh shit." I groaned, feeling my body go on overload. My body spasmed and jammed up at her hard, lifting her off her knees slightly before she lost her grip on the bed with her knees and landed down on me, trapping my ass against the bed as a surge of cum lanced deep into her pussy.

"OH FUCK!" she cried, her eyes wide in surprise as my body pumped another shot of cum into her. She held herself up on her hands, looking down at me, her breathing ragged and her arms and legs trembling. Slowly, the two of us began to settle, the trembles and shudders fading away. She lowered herself onto me, smashing her tits to my chest as I pulled my hands from between us. She looked down at me, her face inches from mine, breathing heavily. For long seconds she said nothing, and then finally she whispered to me, "Thank you, for accepting my apology."

"My pleasure," I answered.

"I am still yours, until sundown. If you want me to do it more, I can. All you have to do is tell me what you want."

I looked over at Alyssa. "I think we're settled. Unless you want to stay, I'm not going to make you. You said we had to do this to make this private. We have. She doesn't need to do more."

"I want to," Kathina breathed. "At least, I wouldn't mind if you wanted me to."

Alyssa chuckled. "Honey, you don't have to, but I understand why you might. It's up to them."

"Oh hell, Michael. Why not let them stay a while? Who knows, maybe they can get you turned on and all hard again. You can't tell me you wouldn't let her try a different position, would you? And Alyssa can keep me busy."

We had dinner brought in, and while Kathina was not required to stay past sundown, she and Alyssa stayed the night. It was a tight fit with four of us in the bed, but we managed. Kathina seemed more than willing to experiment in ways she had never done before. We tried at least six different positions, and finished that session with a midnight swim, the two of us climaxing in the ocean, lit only by the moonlight. In many ways I would have preferred to do that with Liz, but it was her suggestion that I give her a going away present, since we would be flying out the next day. It wasn't a surprise when Liz woke me at five AM to go out naked into the ocean with her and watch the sun rise, the two of us making slow, soft, passionate love in the warm waters of the pacific.