Five Fifteen to Long Branch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Antonio how long have you been driving a limo?" I asked him.

"Six years. But not today, ha." He made a turn into my salon's parking lot. "I like driving, it relaxes me and I meet some interesting people."

"That's nice, Do you want to meet some more? You can come in, I might be a while? They always have coffee, donuts, and fruit." I asked him, now peering into the window.

"Really? Okay."

An hour and a half later I walked out with Antonio. My hair was so much fuller with a couple more extensions, it landed somewhere below my bra strap. My lashes were long, full, dark, and perfect. I was told I wouldn't have to wear the false ones anymore, but I told them I probably would anyway. I had so many plastic boxes of them on my vanity. They also painted my nails white. From mauve to white, I would go through these colors constantly from now on.

The next stop was the grocery store, I wanted to make coffee and cookies tonight, after all the drinking. I then went to Nordstrom's to surprise Rita. I left Antonio in the car and picked up a gift certificate for Merri, then went and had lunch with Rita. She laughed when I told her I wear a maid's uniform at the party, it was going to be protocol. When we got back to the store we found one in the small costume department in the basement. I couldn't wait to see her all dressed up and domesticated.

"One more stop, then home," I told Antonio. He had to clean off the front seat from lunch.

I was so glad that Merri was working when I walked into The Chapel. "Hi," She called, "Long time no see."

"I have something for you." And I gave her the envelope, "It's a gift certificate to Nordstroms, I work in the perfume department if you want to visit." She seemed surprised and she hugged me as a thank you.

She then picked me out some beer for the party. We had sours, porters, stouts, and a pilsner. Antonio put the two cases in his trunk and I thanked her again. I got into the car and closed the door.

"Wendy, wait!" I heard her call. "I can't accept this, it must be a mistake," She handed the certificate back to me.

"No please, it's for you. Thank you for taking good care of me the last couple of years. That's not just from me, that's from everyone who visits here, and thinks you are completely wonderful," I smiled at her and she hugged me through the window.

"I think you are crazy." She kept on hugging me. "Come in real soon and tell me how your party was."

"Why don't you come, it's at five fifteen."

"Friday is our busiest night. But thank you, have fun." I gave her my address anyway, and we left. When we got to the apartment complex, Antonio took up all the packages so I invited him to come to the party too. I was hoping there would be enough room on the little landing of ours.

***

I had been getting texts from my friends including Rita and Matthew all morning, I loved imagining I was popular. I started baking the cookies and getting the coffee ready to brew tonight. While in the fridge I found some beer that I had been saving for when people visited. No one ever came to the shore to see us, I had seven bottles hidden. They were like the ones Merri had given Matt and me yesterday.

I had everything ready to go into the hall, the two cases of beer, ice maker, bottles, glasses, and even some flowers that I picked up to spruce the place up a bit. I went into my room to shower and change. I wore a cap so I didn't mess up my hair. I tidied up a couple of stray hairs on my crotch and lotioned my entire body, feeling how smooth my legs and arms are. I even cleaned myself out, I had an enema device that I bought months ago. I have been using it a lot in the last sixty days or so.

Standing, surrounded by my warm towel, it drops and I slip on the breast forms again. I tuck myself and then slip on sheer to the waist nude pantyhose. I feel a little empowered this afternoon so I wore no panties. Next my necklace to cover the seam of the forms again. I looked in my mirror, I think I look a little more femme than yesterday or even this morning, just a little. In a couple of weeks, I will judge again, I had to stop studying my body this hard, it takes years and years to look like a woman. I have to accept it is going to take time. It has only been two and a half months.

Next comes a corset, it takes a while to get on but the results are worth it. I sit and brush my hair, it looks fantastic. Next my makeup, it's darker than usual, with dark eyes, dark copper over my lids, dark red on my plumper lips. I run a couple of brushes on my cheeks, neck, and forehead. I slightly contour my nose. A little Dolce and Gabbana on my wrists and breasts. I put on big square earrings and let them hang. They are white and black and will match my outfit perfectly.

I take out my uniform for tonight, it is the one hanging right next to the Dutch apron Loni bought me. The only piece of clothing that she approved. I held it up under my chin, it was the sexiest one I owned. Once I slipped it down my body, I pulled the skirt and it fell into place, my hips wider while wearing the corset. It had little tiny sleeves that would cover my breast forms on my arms, making them look more real than usual. My D-cup breasts perched nicely into the underwire of the uniform. The hem came just below my crotch, I wouldn't be able to bend without showing my ass in the pantyhose, but that was okay there would be no children visiting tonight... I hoped. I slid a white garter up my right leg, letting it perch right in the middle of my thigh. I looked and found my black patent leather pumps, six inches with a two-inch platform. Better than wearing slippers or sneakers or anything. I would be over six feet tonight, just a couple of inches shorter than Matthew.

I took so many pictures, I felt fantastic, I thought I looked amazing but looks can be deceiving. I still had a little doubt and I would try not to think about it.

There was a knock, I opened the door. "Hi too early? Whoa..."

I smiled and posed, one hand in my hair the other perched near my hip.

"Um, Wendy I'm giving you a ten." He laughed again, walked in, and hugged me.

I was in a daze, I didn't hear him. "What, what do you mean?"

"Remember, we were talking last night, ha, being really sexist, ha. We were talking about giving women scores?"

"Yeah."

"I remember you telling me last summer that Olga and Loni were a ten. They were two beautiful, exciting women. You even gave Mrs. Sloan a ten." He laughed some more.

"Mmm, that's what you want to remember? Can't we talk about something else instead?" I begged him. I still didn't want to talk about the past.

"Well, I was thinking what rating would YOU give this lovely creature you have become?"

"Matt I don't want to do this, please. Let's get ready for the party."

"Come on, humor me."

I looked at him, his eyes were close to mine. We were almost the same height and he was usually so much taller than me. "I don't know. Um, maybe a four."

He let go of me and stepped back. He was looking at me a little strangely. He grabbed my hand and brought me over to the large mirror. He stood behind me as we gazed at my body, I watched his eyes, I knew what I looked like. I knew what I looked like under all this makeup and this overly sexualized outfit.

"Look, c'mon Wendy. Really look."

"Four."

He looked at me and moved away a little annoyed. "Really? There is no way your self-esteem is that low, that you consider yourself a four." He moved behind me again and we watched in the mirror, he was making me nervous, he seemed mad at me. "Look at these eyes, your lips, god everyone at the lounge yesterday was admiring your legs. How can you tell me you are a four? Plus you are so friendly, and everyone we met last night fell in love with you. Even a little dog."

"Please Matthew, I can't do this right now. It's just a silly thing we used to do to pass the time."

"I know, but I want you to understand, that you are becoming a wonderful, mature, beautiful woman. I am going to ask you the same thing later." He walked away and propped open the door. "And I want you to be honest." He looked at me again, his eyes told me he was serious. "I want the CORRECT answer."

I didn't understand why this even mattered, it made me so uncomfortable.

He helped me take the chairs and ice machine out into the hall again. We were quiet. I set up the liquor on the little bar outside and we placed the flowers on the side table. It looked nicer than last week. We put on music and I went back into the kitchen, he helped me with the beer. "Oh, Matthew, later remind me to take out the beer in the fridge. It's from a bourbon barrel like at The Chapel, I want to save it for later."

He shook his head, I could tell he was still disappointed in me.

Mrs. Sloan and her husband came out of their apartment. They loved my outfit. Others came out and placed the food and wine on the counter, it was getting close to five fifteen, the party was about to start.

***

I was serving the beer and making martini's when Loni exited the elevator, she was late.

"Wow, what a crowd." She waved to me and headed into the apartment.

After her, Syd and the people from the lobby walked in with Antonio behind them, I handed him a beer and he handed me flowers while kissing my cheek. "I feel like we have been friends for so long Wendy, thanks for inviting me." I introduced him to Matt and a couple of the others hanging around.

The elevator opened again, it was like Christmas morning each time. "AAAAhh." I heard a yell, it was Rita and her husband. She was in her Maid uniform, it was cute and short she looked so incredible in it. She posed and we took pictures together. Her husband, Terri had on a BBQ apron. "I made him get dressed up to." She laughed and I made them drinks. The party was getting even more crowded, and I was having so much fun with so many friends.

Loni finally exited the apartment and I handed her a chocolate martini, I wanted her to have her favorite. I felt she was a little mean to me this week and I wanted to show her I was forgiving her as if she would care.

"That outfit is a little risque, Wendy, doncha think?"

"I do," I told her and gave her an empanada. "Wait until I bend over." I laughed and handed out more food to the others.

I finally sat with Matt, Rita, and her husband, I introduced them to Loni. It was nice, I was loving a good party. I noticed Antonio moving over next to me on the arm of the couch. "Loni, this is Antonio, my driver." I laughed and he put his arm over my shoulder.

"Your favorite driver, I am hoping." He said and smiled at me.

Loni gave him a look. "Who are you?"

"Oh, I met Wendy today, I drove her around Long Branch."

Just then the elevator opened up, Loni stood up. "Olga!" She left us on the couch and moved past the little crowd surrounding the food to say hello to Olga. I took a quick look at Matt. He shrugged and then got up to talk to her. I watched them talk most of the night.

I liked Olga, but she had one minor flaw that I didn't like at all, it was the way she spoke. She had a beautiful accent but I always felt she was just about to laugh, specifically laugh at me. When Matt introduced the new me to her, she seemed a little annoyed and condescending. "So this is the new girl on the floor?" The little laugh was completely obvious.

***

Later on, when things got a little quiet Matthew and I headed into my apartment, I wanted to take the beer from the bourbon barrels out before we had coffee and dessert.

"So Loni called Olga to come to our party." He told me, his hand in my hair.

"Mmm."

"Did you think about what we were talking about before?" He took my hand and he brought me into my room. "Wow, it's nice in here." He closed the door. "It's really nice in here, you did a great job."

"Thanks."

We stood in front of the long mirror, I could see my whole body, I could see his too. He was behind me and he grabbed my hips, kissed my neck, and then put his face into my hair. He caressed me, it was nice, I needed it. Loni had been cold to me since she came home from work. She told me she invited Olga because she felt Matt and I hung out too much this week. She said he must be bored. She was getting a little defensive about it.

"Loni says you were missing Olga." He looked at me through the mirror.

"I did, but I didn't tell her that, I definitely wouldn't have told Olga either. I had YOU this week, it was nice." He kissed me again. "Wendy, you know we never made love, I would like to do it now." He then put his hand on my 'pussy.' He pushed me back into his body. "Okay?"

"What about the women?"

"What about them?" He then started to fondle my breasts, I felt him get hard, he unzipped his pants and then locked the door. I saw his bare ass. I didn't think I was ready for him to fuck me. I kept quiet. He got behind me and slid his lips down my body, he kissed my shoulder, my back, he lifted my little dress and kissed my ass. "No panties? You are a bad girl baby." He started to lick my ass and thighs through the hose, he then brought them down, they were tight and I was loving the feeling. His nose made contact with my bare skin and I shivered. He kissed loudly and then made his way up again.

I was enjoying him pressed against my body, I was watching the whole episode unfold and then I closed my eyes. I was in another world. I was feeling him against my back, my legs, and my shoulders. He blew into my ear and we made eye contact. He licked his finger, suddenly I felt him explore my ass. He had one hand on my ass cheek as his finger found my hole. I felt the pressure as he slowly pushed in. He watched me the whole time, I could imagine my expression changed completely when he started pushing in. I wasn't used to being handled by a man like this.

"Wendy, look at the beautiful redhead in the mirror. I want you to give me a rating from one to ten. Ten is best." I felt him push his finger in some more. He started to pull out. "One to ten, c'mon."

"Um, Matt, can we talk about this later?" I was enjoying his finger inside and soon there were two. I felt him opening me up. I wanted more, I didn't want to judge myself.

"One to ten." He said again, closer to my ear and a little more forcefully. I looked at the woman in the mirror, she looked like she was enjoying this. Was she beautiful, exciting, smart, full of personality? I didn't know and I didn't care, I wanted his cock in me instead of his finger.

"Six," I said, I was breathless.

He pulled his fingers out of me, I opened my eyes and looked at him. I wanted his finger back, he was teasing me. "How many?"

"Matt please,"

"Wendy how many?" He was loud, I hoped no one at the party could hear us. He stuck the two fingers in again, I felt his wet cock graze my bare cheeks.

"Seven? I don't know eight?"

He pulled his fingers out of me, I felt the tip of his cock. He was hard, he started to enter me. "Wendy, I am not going to make love to a woman that's an eight. Olga was a ten you said so yourself, why would I fuck someone with a lower score, now tell me how many?"

I felt his cock enter, I was so tight he had to force his way in. I couldn't breathe, I pushed into him some more, I wanted to feel him completely inside of me. "Okay, Okay ten, I'm a ten. Are you happy?" I started to cry a little, tears were running down my cheeks as his cock impaled himself into me. It hurt but that wasn't the reason for the tears. I soon felt his body completely against me, he had made it completely in. He put one hand on my stomach and pushed, even more, his other hand went to my mouth and he put his finger inside me. I started to suck it. We were moving in sync.

"I am happy, you are a ten. I want you to believe it." He kissed my neck as I sucked his finger. He then took both hands and put them on my hips, I leaned against the mirror. He started to really fuck me, it hurt as he went deeper, he felt so big. I was moaning as his cock forcefully entered me. I didn't care about the stupid rating game we used to play, I certainly didn't care about it now.

I saw the woman in the mirror give me a look, I could tell she was loving it, I could tell at this moment she felt like a ten. Why would Matt fuck anything less? Maybe my self-esteem needs his prodding along with his fucking.

I giggled, it felt so good, "Harder please, harder, yes, yes..." As he pushed harder my face was against the mirror, I was pushing back. I felt like I could make him go deeper, soon I felt him cum he started shooting into me. I felt the wetness inside me, I screamed and had my own orgasm. I squirted all over my mirror it was dripping I saw the stains when we were done. He then pushed my head into the mirror, we heard it creak and he pumped some more. Then it was over. He held me and I felt his cock start to leave me, I felt so empty. He then held me and kissed my cheek, I felt him push the wetness of his cock onto me.

"Thank you." He whispered into my ear, I felt lips against my earring. "I made love to the sexiest maid I had ever seen. That I had ever even dreamed about."

I turned around and we kissed, I knew everyone would know what we were doing but I didn't care. I also knew he would be going back to Olga. Loni was right, she was a beautiful, smart, interesting woman and she was perfect for him, I knew they would patch whatever rift happened in the last couple of months. I was just glad he took me over whatever hill I needed to get over, both mentally and physically.

"Thank you for this week," I smiled and kissed him one more time, I had a feeling we were done. All the boxes on my list were now checked. I would never hold him like this again. "Okay help me with the bottles." We laughed.

There was a knock on the bedroom door, "Wendy, Dorothy is here, I want to put on that maid uniform I gave you."

***

We cleaned up and we brought the seven bottles of bourbon barrel beer out into the lobby. The three of us walked out of the apartment together. Loni didn't seem too interested that Matt and I were in my room with the door locked. We put the bottles on the makeshift bar and Dorothy came over to me. We hugged I had missed her, she looked incredible she was wearing her own maid outfit, with an apron and high heels. The party was getting sexier by the minute. Loni was behind me wearing the one she had originally got me, the one that started it all. The prim and proper one, perfect for her personality. The one that led to these parties and my dalliance with Matthew.

"Hi, Dot," Loni said to her standing behind me. She didn't seem too thrilled. I just smiled and started pouring some beer. Loni was watching me, "You are finally going to drink these? They have been in the fridge for so long."

"Well they are special, I was waiting to share them with someone." I smiled at Dorothy.

"Wendy, no one cares, only you. You should have just drunk them for god sake. No one cares." She walked away, I could tell she was annoyed with me and Dorothy, and I knew it wasn't about the beer.

"I'll try some, looks great." I gave a cup to Mrs. Sloan, she was definitely a ten. She thanked me when I gave her the glass, she tried it. "Where the hell has this been all my life." She laughed and I poured some more. Dorothy and I sat with a glass each, we took pictures and a couple of selfies. I even called her son, I told him I wanted to see him in his play. She told me he was quite busy lately, it made me quite happy.

Everyone stayed past seven-fifteen it was almost ten, we were drinking coffee and eating my chocolate chip cookies. It was nice. Who would have imagined I would be hosting a party in a maid's uniform? Who would have imagined I would have lost my virginity while it was going on?

We said goodnight to everyone. Antonio was the last to leave. "Wendy, I didn't get to talk to you enough tonight, can you save a slot in your busy schedule to hang with me next week?"