Five Fifteen to Long Branch

Story Info
A friend takes control of a CDs transition to womanhood.
23.9k words
4.79
12.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five Fifteen to Long Branch

By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: A New Year has begun and it looks like regularly scheduled programming has started once again. A CD / T-Girls friend decides to help and take control of 'her' transition to the surprise of 'her' wife. I hope YOU like it...

***

This was a big year for me, it was full of changes.

The top three were:

3: I sold my company to a conglomerate for a lot of money.

2: We moved full-time to our summer home.

1: I started HRT

Loni and I have been married for eight years, living near Lincoln Center in New York City. We lived in a high-rise building, very exclusive, with beautiful views and full of interesting people. I feel like I was friends with all of them. Two days before my thirty-second birthday I sold my company. I didn't want to. My lawyer said it was the only thing to do, and my wife was excited about the amount of money we were going to make. All I had to do was some consulting for a couple of years, turns out that meant a phone call every couple of months.

I was nervous I would have to find another job.

"You don't need another job," Loni was telling me over breakfast. "Just relax, take up a hobby. Why don't you re-pick up that one you had when we first got married." She snickered and got herself ready for work.

Right before we moved in together I told her I was into cross-dressing. It was years ago and I made it sound like it could be a hobby, I didn't want her to think it was probably a way of life. I loved becoming a 'female,' I loved dressing up. I had all the hair on my body removed years before, it definitely wasn't just a hobby. She would laugh when she found a high heel under the couch or a bra in the dryer. It wasn't a big deal. Plus when we were young, we really didn't plan on getting married so quickly, it just sort of happened. My femme clothes went to the back of the closet and my suits came to the fore.

***

Once the business was sold, and we had more than enough money in the bank, Loni came up with the idea of moving.

"Let's get out of the city, let's move to the place in Jersey." She told me over another breakfast. We had an apartment in Long Branch, New Jersey. We had great neighbors, but it was really quiet in the off-season.

"Yeah? What about all of our friends, and your job?" Loni loved her work, she was an investment banker and she worked for a huge company.

"I could just transfer, there is an office fifteen minutes away from there."

"I don't know. I think we will become more bored there than here. At least here we have people to visit." I also didn't want to tell her that I did start dressing up again. I never really stopped, but now the urge came back with a vengeance. She was out of the house most of the day. As soon as she was on the elevator I was preparing my look. I had so few outfits and shoes but I wore them constantly. I even went and purchased more online, including lingerie, heels, and more makeup. I wanted to stay in the city, maybe she would take me to some of the drag clubs nearby.

"Well then make new friends, I have to get you out of here. Plus I'm ready to move on." So we left.

***

For the last five years, we would make the hour and a half, or sometimes three hour drive to Long Branch. We had a penthouse on the ninth floor. Another three bedrooms, a balcony, and a view of the beach. Once we moved in for good, Loni let me put all of my female items in the guest bedroom. She was surprised at the amount I actually had. She also couldn't believe how much makeup and accessories I owned, I had way more than her.

Usually, we came here for a couple of weeks in the summer, she loved the beach and I loved the neighborhood. I was too pale to sit on the sand so I would walk the boardwalk, take the train, and go to every bookstore, little restaurant, or bar in most of the towns on the shore. The smaller the better. If I was at a bar or restaurant I would hide in the corner with a book. I tended to be very quiet, I didn't really like eating or drinking on my own.

Loni liked the beach. She was fine.

It was August by the time we settled in. Once Loni started work again I got into a routine. I went downstairs to the exercise room for two hours then took a swim in the huge pool. I didn't know anyone except the man who gave out towels by the pool and some of the neighbors on nine with us. I took the elevator up and soon I was in my breast forms and lingerie. I would then fix my hair and makeup. My hair was quite long, it was a nice light auburn and women would tell me since I was young, they wished they had my color. I loved putting old-fashioned rollers in it. Just a few on the bottom to get some curl. Sometimes I wore a high ponytail, it made me look five years younger.

Then I would do my makeup. I could spend hours copying the looks I had seen online. Foundation, concealer I had all my items set up on a little vanity that we bought years ago for Loni. She never used it. The vanity got hidden in this back bedroom and now I use it every day. It had a big mirror with lights and lots of drawers. I put on my false lashes and practiced putting my eyeshadow and eyeliner on. I was getting quite good at it. I would use my brushes and then paint my lips. Sometimes my hands would shake as I put on lip color. This was my favorite part of being a girl. I loved my lips, they were big and quite plump. I always had to close my eyes and try to calm down, the woman in the mirror would always tell me to relax.

When I was young my mother caught me putting on makeup, I was in one of her robes. I was standing in her bedroom in front of her mirror on the door of the closet. She wasn't supposed to be home for hours. I had a tube of her lipstick and was slowly making my lips frost pink. I smiled showing off my white teeth.

"What the Hell!" I heard her yell from behind me. She made me wash everything off, she yelled at me for an hour and a half. It was summertime and she sent me to her sisters' house, they had three boys. I didn't wear makeup for a long time after that. Then once she found my stash of clothes, she threw everything out, and I didn't get dressed up either. She never spoke of it again.

Once I had my lips done, I could get dressed. I would stop shaking, take a deep breath and look in my mirror. I was 5'8" and around 145 pounds, I had a nice tight feminine-looking body. I soon had a closet full of female clothes and accessories. I finally spent some of my money hiding in the bank. Thank god almost all of the packages came while Loni was at work, she wouldn't understand my compulsion. She also tended to open everything, even if it was for one of the neighbors. She never read the label. Thank god she never came into the back bedroom.

I liked my dresses, tight, sexy, and revealing. I liked my heels to be high. I would slip on one of my new dresses, the hem above the knee and showing as much cleavage as I could get away with. Then my heels. After two months in Long Branch, my heel shelf had grown, I had fifteen pairs. They ranged from three inches to ten, but six to seven-inch platforms were my favorite. After that, came my earrings and a few bangles. I put on a touch of my Dolce & Gabbana perfume and walked out of my room ready to take on the day. I just had to be changed back into a male before five-fifteen when Loni got home.

I would clean the house and catch glimpses of myself in all of the mirrors. I would usually get too excited and have to relieve myself, smiling into one of the floor-to-ceiling mirrors, but once that was done I could get ready for Loni's return. The entire focus of my day was when she walked into the door at five fifteen. I would have a drink and nibbles ready for her. It made her very happy. She would kiss me on the cheek, drop her bag and stretch on the chair. I would hand her a drink and she would relax and de-compress. I loved watching her. This was the best part of her day.

This went on for most of the summer, then into the fall and through the holidays. And then came January.

***

In the summer we had the beach, we had people in the pools and the lobby, we had all of the neighbors here, the shore was busy. Now it was winter, it was quiet. It made me depressed.

I was looking in my mirror, I looked stunning. All these months of practice have led to this. Why didn't I dress like this when I was younger? Why didn't I let my hair grow longer? Why didn't I tell my mother I wanted to be a girl?

Why? Because she would have yelled at me and sent me into the army. She would have shaved my head and burned my clothes. She would have called up my father, whom we hadn't seen in years, and have him make a man out of me.

I decided I was going to tell Loni, she wouldn't do any of that. I just wouldn't change clothes when she got home. It took me over a week to actually do just that. I was going to show her, at five-fifteen just as she de-stressed. I hoped I didn't ruin her favorite part of her day.

I went conservative, my makeup was light and neutral. I painted my short nails light pink. My long hair brushed straight and over my shoulder. I wore a beige dress, long, down to my knees. I had on beige pantyhose and three-inch beige sandals. I looked like one of the young mothers walking with their baby carriages at the mall. I was jealous of them, I wanted to hear my heels clicking on the tiled floor just like they did.

I got the drinks ready, Loni's favorite, a chocolate martini, in one of our beautiful glasses. Sat it right on the coffee table, she wouldn't be able to miss it. I put a post-it on the front door that read. 'Drinks are ready, but I'm not. I will be right out.'

I heard her come in, "I'm home." I heard her get comfortable, I heard the sigh, I looked in my mirror. Somedays if I dressed up and saw any slight resemblance to my male self, it would make me depressed for the rest of the day. I didn't understand it, I always looked like a female in my makeup and heels. But just sometimes I saw something that would upset me. I would close my eyes, bow my head, and cry. I would ask the mirror, "Why are you here? I got rid of you." But somehow the male me was still there. Hopefully tomorrow he will be gone, I could only hope.

Today was one of those days.

"What are you doing? I wanna talk." I heard her call me. She loved this part of the day, I was ruining it for her. I was still in the mirror, my eyes red. I fixed my hair and slowly stood up. I wasn't ready for this, I would never be ready for this.

I was behind her, I had one hand on my chest, I felt nauseous. "Loni?"

"Finally." She turned, I don't think she knew who I was at first. She stood up. "Um, looks like you got very good at this." She said, I couldn't tell what she was thinking. She had only seen pictures of me before, and not very good ones. I didn't want her to see how beautiful I could become. "Is this what you have been doing all day?"

I didn't want to tell her this is what I did EVERY day. She looked at my breasts, her eyes went to my legs. She was making me nervous, she was too quiet.

I cleared my throat, I was hoping my girl's voice was going to work, "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?"

I don't know why I said that, but I WAS sorry. She had to have a husband that wore dresses, she got the short end of the stick.

She went back to her drink and finished it. I poured her some more and had some of my own, my hand was shaking as I held the little pitcher. She was watching me. I felt I was moving way too feminine. I was holding my hair as I bent over to pour, my breasts hung and I could smell my perfume.

I sat next to her, she was now stressed again. "Why didn't you ever tell me this wasn't just a hobby? Your makeup is flawless."

"I don't know, I'm sorry." I was holding back tears.

"Stop saying you're sorry. I don't really understand what you are sorry about."

I looked at her, she felt so far away from me. "I, want to start HRT, I feel I have to start becoming a woman. I have been thinking about it since I was young." And then I did start to cry.

***

Five fifteen was still the focus of my day. I wanted Loni to come home and be happy. The house was always cleaned, the laundry was always done and dinner was always cooking. Oh, and I was always in a dress. I think this wasn't the favorite part of her day anymore, sometimes she was late.

"I feel like you are my maid, can I tell the women at work about this?" She asked me as she finished her second drink.

"If you'd like." I smiled, I always tried to be extra nice and quiet. I was overly dainty when I served her food or topped up her drink, I couldn't help it. I was in a green dress today, It was sleeveless and the hem came to my knees. My legs were crossed and I was wearing my three-inch pumps. I never wore anything overly sexy at five fifteen. I had a red beret on and my hair looked amazing. I found extensions that matched my own color almost perfectly. With the little hat, I thought I looked quite cute.

"You know you look like a co-ed."

"I do? Thank you."

"I have something for you, for my little maid." She then went into her room. It was only hers now, I was permanently in the back bedroom. We had it repainted and redecorated to re-match my personality. I only went into her room to make the bed and clean. She came out and handed me a wrapped present. "Here you go."

I smiled up at her, I opened it, my long nails ripping the seam of the paper. I opened the box and pulled out the contents. It was a long white apron, a long-sleeved black blouse, and a white hat.

"This is what you could wear when you clean and cook, a real maids outfit. We are going to have to find you a pair of flats. Haha."

I stood up and held the garment up against me, the apron was very long and thick, it would reach my ankles. "You want me to wear this for you?"

"Of course, you should look more like a maid than this sexy sissy supermodel facade you have perfected. You always look like you are ready to go to a party."

"Really?" I looked down at my dress, I thought I looked perfect for drinks after work. I definitely looked like a 'woman,' I never saw my male self in my mirror anymore. I had been taking estrogen and some testosterone blockers for the last two months and it has quelled some of my deepest anxieties. Not all of them, but some of them.

I would change when she got home into the new Dutch maid outfit. I was prim and proper by five-fifteen every weekday for three and a half weeks.

Then I had enough.

***

I started looking online for another maid uniform, something sexier. I needed to show off my legs, I needed to wear higher heels, that was the type of 'woman' I was. I needed something more sexualized.

Loni and I had not had sex since I told her I wanted to transition, and I had become hornier than ever. She took my announcement to mean we couldn't have any intimacy, I didn't understand why. Even if I looked like a woman, I could shut off the lights and wash off my perfume, we could have come up with a plan.

I would dress up and pose in front of my mirror, I could have three to four orgasms a day. I was loving the female in my mirror, but I especially loved the one that was inside my head. She was perfect, sexy, and always horny. She wanted me out of the Dutch maid costume and into something hotter pronto, something more intuned with my personality.

It was a Wednesday, it was almost five fifteen and I was wearing the sexiest maid outfit I could find. I had ordered five of them over the last week, one for each weekday. An hour ago I went out into the ninth-floor landing and cleaned the tables and mirrors and even the big picture window. I couldn't believe I walked out of my door in this outfit with my six-inch heels, I wasn't even completely ready yet. I thought I was too sexy for me and Loni's apartment, I wanted to show off. No one walked out of their front door, I was making noise hoping someone was watching me through the little peepholes.

The last couple of months I had taken little rides in the elevator. I felt I was becoming a little bolder. I was always dressed perfectly. I paraded in every one of my dresses, showing off my legs and hair, my long earrings bouncing against my neck. I was a woman visiting her friends, neighbors, neighbor's dogs. It could happen I thought, I could even be a woman visiting her boyfriend. Maybe a little sex in the afternoon. I could imagine how happy a man would be with my lingerie, my clothes piling up on his floor. I never got off the elevator, I was too nervous, I wasn't good at doing anything by myself.

Today I was going to surprise Loni, I wanted her to see me more as a young sexy woman, not her dowdy maid. Even though I knew she liked that better. The uniform I had on was a black corselette with lace trim. It had a very short full skirt with a slight petticoat underneath. The hem came right below my panties. I had on beige pantyhose and over that black fishnets, they reached my thighs. I slipped on six-inch black shiny pumps with an ankle strap. Once back from cleaning the little lobby I spied myself in all of the mirrors. I couldn't believe how sexy I was posing and walking around the apartment, I felt wonderful, I would have to clean the landing dressed sexy again. Back in the apartment, I stood in front of the mirror to brush my hair and I brushed it forward, I put a little black band on. It gave the back of my hair a little height, it was very attractive looking. I put a frilly black collar around my neck, it hid the seam to the breast forms. My boobs were pushed up from the tight top, they looked ready to spill out. I checked my makeup again and then finished off with different color lips, dark pink which matched my long pink fingernails. I put on big gold clip-on hoops and a splash of my Dolce & Gabbana.

For some reason, I felt I could be just a little bit sexier now in the apartment, than in the little lobby. My perception changed.

I posed and took pictures, I don't think I had ever looked this sexy in my life. I was quite horny, I was hoping some of it would rub off on Loni.

I made Champagne Ginger Cocktails, I read that they had an aphrodisiac-like quality. I took a sip and watched the hot girl in the mirror, it was working for me. I would be able to cum in seconds but it was getting close to showtime.

I heard Loni at the door, I had a feather duster and I was dusting the books on the shelves. I wanted her to see me from behind then I would turn around, my big reveal.

The door opened. "Hi," I said as I spun. Big smile on my face.

"Wow, we weren't expecting this." She laughed, she was standing at the doorway with a man. It was the neighbor Matthew, from across the hall. I had known him for years. Like us, he used to only use his apartment in the summer, and now he and his girlfriend lived here full time. They were probably a couple of years older than us.

"I invited Matt over for some drinks, nice that you got all dressed up for us. Ha."

I was a little embarrassed but Loni seemed to be enjoying herself. Who knows what she told him about me. Matt walked over to me and took my hands in his. It was nice I felt like a woman. "Hi, it's nice to finally meet you. What is your name?"

I looked over at Loni, I could tell she couldn't wait to make fun of me later. Holding hands with a man and semi-speechless.

"Um, Wendy."

He kissed my hand, "Wendy, beautiful name for a very beautiful woman." He smiled again and I felt something happen inside me, I felt warm, I was going to enjoy serving him... and Loni.

I got the drinks ready, I had to concentrate, I suddenly became very hard in my panties. I heard them talking to me but I couldn't listen, I was too distracted. A touch of a man took me right over the edge, I wasn't ready for any of this.

I gave them their drinks, Loni was giving me a weird look. "This is a Champagne Ginger Cocktail, it's a little spicy." I smiled at the two of them and flittered around the apartment setting up some snacks. I felt both of them watching me as I bent over.