Five Get to Choose

Story Info
"Now, what have we here, a slave trying to act as a top?"
1.2k words
4.17
3.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five Get to Choose - slave girl sara

It was to be an evening of choices for us five subs/slaves, and us having a choice does not come about very often. It was the last Friday in May, not sure about the other four girl players but I was told over Sir`s knee, after breakfast, read on for as the tale for us all unfolded.

"We are going to a choices party this evening, make sure you are smooth, now over the table."

You maybe did not need to know about the last few words, but I certainly did! I was home by one p.m. as I only work mornings on Friday. I ran a lovely bubbly bath and shaved and played, shaved a bit more and played a bit more. Sir said he would be home by five so I selected a cane from his collection and when I heard his car come up the drive I spread out over the kitchen table, like I used to do at home, and wedged the cane between my bum cheeks.

"Now, what have we here, a slave trying to act as a top and make the house decisions?"

I turned my head on the side to see him unbuckling his belt and a shiver spread through me, from top, to bottom, whoosh, crack, my bottom alight. I was belted stood up and asked had I learnt a lesson, I nodded.

"Toes."

I bent and touched my toes and got the five ownership stripes I was after before the belting. I kept doubled over and Sir unzipped and decided to fuck my face, to a conclusion, knowing full well I so needed a proper fucking after the belt and cane.

"Dress code for you girls is a smile and stiff nipples when we arrive."

I knew now where we were going, his mate JJ had a very private house and driveway so we could all comfortably arrive naked. Sir stopped the car just through their gateway and as I smiled he worked to stiffen my nipples. That led to me being over the car bonnet for the fucking he owed me. I joined the other smiling girls in the small sitting room and we all worked on each other's nipples to make sure we all conformed.

It was time and JJ`s slave gave us all a blindfold, appears to be an ever present accessory in our games evenings, and we all had to stand facing the wall. Our Sir`s took it in turn to come in and examine the players, much like the slave auctions I have been involved in the past. All our bottoms got a few slaps from the last viewer, it had to be JJ the way he `lingered` and `fingered` his property. Blindfolds off we were led, single file, into the hall.

"You will carry the two bags of sand, one kilo in each hand, and walk down the hall and into the garden room, through the lounge, dining room and back into the hall. Anyone attempting to cover or indeed dropping a bag earns a cane stripe, enjoy slaves!"

JJ`s slave went first and encountered the first Sir. He had the opportunity to play, nip and finger wherever he wished as she walked past and into the next room. I went second and much the same with me but I walked slower, each room had a different Sir. It was ace, I would have loved to go round again. Next, into the garden room where we were spaced out around the five Sirs, who were unzipped and hanging.

"Musical cocks girls, first out gets five stripes down to the winner who gets a mouthful of cum and one stripe."

Music started and we walked around them, the music stopped and we followed JJ`s slave's lead and hooked onto a cock. Easy, five cocks for five slaves. The music started again, after we had dwelt a little, sucking. A Sir then dropped out so he was to be sucked until the end of the game by the eliminated girl, as were the rest of the dropped out Sirs' cocks by the other knocked out girls, everyone a winner I thought. When the music stopped we had to push and shove for a cock. I got to the three cock stage and was out so got my three stripes off JJ, not hard or meaningful, just lovely!

Before we broke for the buffet our blindfolds went back on and we were knelt, arms folded behind our backs, spaced out around the dining table. It was not rocket science what followed.

"Now slaves, you will taste different cocks until you say mine, then stand and you will be laid over the dining table and fucked by that cock. Anyone wrong will also receive one stripe."

What should have been an easy game for us resulted in all five of us keeping position for the stripe. It was well worth it, what a delicious cock I got who fucked my face, he was longer than I could swallow, I only gagged a few times whilst others were almost sick. His length benefited me when I was fucked hitting my spot with great accuracy, to such an extent I went into dreamland and never felt the cane, and was woken by my Sir for supper. He picked me up in his arms like I was a baby and sat me on his knee until I was back with it. After supper and a Pee and freshen up it was a guessing game quiz, one of those we slaves could never win.

"You will all face the wall as your Master chooses something from the table and holds it in one of his hands as both hands go behind his back, all you have to choose, which hand and what it is. A correct guess wins you five strokes of whatever it is, over his knee, an incorrect guess earns a spanking and ten strokes with the short cane."

I so needed a smarting spanking so when it was my turn I guessed a tennis racquet in left hand, I was wrong!! It was approaching midnight so just time for the last game and we were placed around the garden room with our blindfolds on. Before mine went on I saw such a beautiful sight of four glowing stripy bottoms, I had a little shudder, how I would love to be in among those.

"As a conclusion to a great evening we are going to now going to go back centuries to finish off. Lay on the floor girls, it's a Roman orgy."

We had hardly time to settle before our Sirs were down with us, we could suck and lick anything we could reach, it must have looked atrocious looking down on us but it may have been the best thirty minutes, ever.

We left the car and got a taxi, the taxi dropped us off at home and I was led into the kitchen and Sir placed his foot on our small stool, over I went for one of his twenty second spankings at the top of my legs. As he spanked he commented how it appeared I had the best time out of all ten of us, too right I did. Not sure we slept much at all that night, we kept waking each other up, don`t you just love the Romans?