Her First Time

Story Info
In which Baby has her first experience with a Dominant.
1.9k words
4.54
4.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vegur
Vegur
6 Followers

I didn't think it would go this way. I'd hoped for it, dreamt about it and fantasized about it.

Daddy brought me to his house, a nice night in to relax, cuddle and tease each other. Daddy knew I was new to all of this, but he'd figured out so much about me and could turn me on with just a few words. He said he had a gift for me, but he wouldn't let me know what it was. He'd been so playful and caring with me on the long journey to his house, but as soon as we got into the hallway, everything changed.

Suddenly he was there, looming over me. I felt so small, nervous and anxious. He was grinning at me as he pushed me slowly against the wall, one hand on my hip and the other holding the back of my neck. "Mine." he whispered in my ear as he kissed me deeply, pushing his tongue into my mouth. He pressed his body against mine as he grabbed my hair, holding me in place. This was it, the bastard had it figured me out. I'd never openly give myself, I wanted him to control me entirely. I wanted to trust him entirely.

Before I knew it, my jacket was on the floor and my t-shirt was going over my head. I felt exposed, turned on and anticipating what was next. While pressed against me I could feel just how hard his cock was getting as it was pressed against me. Just knowing how turned on he was for me was making me even wetter.

"I just.." I tried to whisper.

"No." He said it firmly. "No more talk. Daddy wants his Little Girl."

He grabbed my arm and pulled my hand down to rub his dick through his jeans, allowing me to unbutton them to pull it out. I gripped it in my hand, shocked by the warmth, how hard it was and how it pulsed in my hand.

"Show me, show me how you think a dick should be sucked." It wasn't a request. It wasn't an order. It was a simple statement I had to follow.

Still pressed against the wall I slid down to squat, opening my mouth to let it slide inside my mouth. His hands grabbed my firmly by the hair as he guided my motions, unsure how he liked it I tried to take it all down my throat and prayed my gag reflex didn't kick in. I felt his body tighten up as he moaned softly, he was saying something but I couldn't focus. It was so good to finally have his cock in my mouth after all this time, I'd never admitted it but I'd thought about it a lot.

Before I knew what was happening, he'd pulled me up, squatted down and put me over his shoulder and had started carrying me upstairs.

He placed me on the bed and told me to strip down to my underwear. The bastard had ruined the surprise because I was wearing the red lingerie he loved so much. He hadn't seen it in person but I'd been teasing him so much.

He didn't acknowledge it, but he grinned a wicked smile and could see he approved.

"You are my Princess. But you are also my toy." Again, it was a statement. I knew it was true.

He walked over, pushed me onto my back and forced my legs open and pulled my underwear to one side. Before I knew it he tongue was pressed against my clit. His rough motions swirled around as his hands felt and groped my body. His fingers digging deep into me, grabbing my neck and squeezing just enough to keep me on the edge. He continued to move his hands around my body, exploring everything and taking what he wanted. Before I knew it the bastard had wrapped the leather cuffs around my wrists and laughed at my shock. I wanted to react and be bratty but he still was able to hold me down with one hand pressed against my chest, it was hard to focus and resist but I was so incredibly wet. This feeling was so much more than I'd ever believed possible.

In a motion he stood up, twirled me around so my head was hanging off the bed.

"Now I'll teach you how to suck Daddies dick, little toy."

He thrust his cock back into my mouth, groaning as he did so. I tried to relax my throat to allow it all in as he pushed in, the spit already building up in my mouth. I never thought I'd enjoy sucking a dick this much. Not this much. I felt his hand again between my legs, rubbing my clit in circular motions as he pushed a finger deep inside me. His strong hand was too much. I moaned loudly, the pleasure running through my body was too intense but my cry was muffled by his cock.

He was laughing. The bastard was laughing.

"Aww, did my Little girl forget? Good Girls always ask for permission to orgasm."

"Fuck" I mumbled back.

I felt something around my throat, it was a collar. He was fumbling with the clasp on the back, as he locked it into place.

I whimpered as he placed the clasp of the leash on to the collars ring, and used it to pull me back up on to my feet, and then he forced me to my knees. I knelt there, drool running down my chin and dripping on to my exposed breasts, sure my make up was smeared across my face with the black tears running down my cheeks. I didn't care. I wanted more.

He knelt down and kissed me deeply, gently slapping my cheeks and holding me by the back of the head.

"Next time, you ask permission. Or you won't get to cum for me again today."

"Okay." I replied.

A sharp slap against my cheek, I could feel the glorious burn running through my face and the sting of his hand.

"What do you say?" He growled at me.

"Yes, Daddy." I stammered back.

He smiled and sat on the bed, his back against the headboard, totally naked and looking at me with a hungry look.

Without instruction I knew what to do. I crawled up on to the bed and moved to sit on his lap. He sat there, slowly stroking his erection while his eyes took in my body.

He pulled me close to him, my breasts pressed againsts his chest as he grabbed my ass tightly. He bit into my neck and locked the handcuffs to each other behind my back. With his hands back on my ass he forced me to grind on his cock, while it was pressed against my clit. The friction was intense while he continued to bite into my body, my nipples and throat. He was in absolute control of me.

For what seemed like forever he kept me grinding on him, continuously pushing me to the edge of orgasm and then slowing me down. Making me moan and whimper.

"Please. Please just let me cum. Please Daddy."

He grabbed me by the throat and started to grinding harder, my pussy pulsing, I'm sure his crotch was drowning in my wetness.

"Cum little toy. You can cum for me now."

Like a fucking volcano it ran through my body. Every nerve on fire as the pleasure coursed through me. His order to cum triggering my submissiveness, I couldn't help but comply. I could feel my pussy pulsing, aching and begging for more. I wanted all of him.

With a slight bump he lifted me up slightly, his dick moving into place as the head of his shaft pushed against my vagina.

He locked eyes with me, looking deeply into them and holding me close as I pushed down, allowing him to enter me slowly for the first time. Inch by inch he pushed inside, pulling back out and pushing back in. It was done. I still wanted more. Moaning in his ear I started to grind against him. The bastard was almost laughing again.

"Oh, she likes it. I think she wants more."

"Mhm" I whispered back. "Please more."

And then he took over completely. Grabbing my ass he pulled me up and down, forcing himself deeper inside my cunt. The sweat mixing on our bodies as he kept me moving, the pain in my knee forgotten, only the pleasure of it mattered. Keeping one hand on my ass, he slid his thumb between his crotch and my clit, rubbing it firmly as he kept my grinding.

"PLEASE" I screamed it. I couldn't help it and I didn't care anymore. "PLEASE AGAIN PLEASE"

He was still laughing as he kept thrusting, biting my breasts which I swear were bruised or bleeding.

He only said one word. "Cum."

And that was it. For the third time it overtook me. I gasped again as my orgasm took over.

"What are you?" He said. "Who owns you?"

"I'm your toy, Daddy. You own me" I gasped back.

Pulling me off his dick I let out a moan of complaint, but he'd already grabbed my hair and pushed me back and forcing my head down to push his cock back into my mouth.

"Clean up the mess you made, clean your Daddies cock."

I couldn't breathe, there was no air in my lungs as he thrust deeper and deeper. He still laughed as the spit, drool and pre-cum poured from my mouth.

"Do you like this? Is this what you wanted?" he asked.

I could only garble an answer as he pinched my nose and held my head in place.

"Answer me!" he demanded. His voice so stern it cracked me back into attention.

"Yes, Daddy. I need this" The words were barely formed, it was gurgling mess of syllables but he grinned and mouthed something. The blood rushing through my ears blocked the words but I craved to it. Faster I moved my head as he kept thrusting, filling my mouth with his cock.

Another movement and he was up, throwing me on to my back and forcing my legs open. He dropped to his knees and gave one long rough lick along my sopping cunt. Reaching up he grabbed my throat and squeezed, all sound died out as the sparks and lights flashed along my vision, broken only by the firm slaps across my face.

It was like being fucked by a wild man. It was brutal and powerful, my body melting in his grip as he fucked me. I swore I could feel his thrusts slow and become more intense. His grip on my neck loosened as he began to move his hands, fingers digging into my body. Both hands were clamped on my hips as the motions became more steady.

I opened my eyes to look directly into his gaze, focused entirely on me. He moved his lips to say only one thing.

"Mine."

In a sensation I could never describe, I felt it, I felt the pulsing of his cock inside me as he climaxed. His hands biting into me as he gripped on. His thrusts slowly as he eyes glazed over. I could feel his cum inside me and I loved it. I wanted this feeling to go on forever.

As he slowly pulled out of me he leant forward, he gently caressed my face and kissed me deeply.

"That's my good girl."

Daddy owns me.

Vegur
Vegur
6 Followers