Five Gold Rings Ch. 05

Story Info
Using the rings on Tuesdays causes strange results.
1.6k words
4.46
7.2k
5

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains: facesitting, body modification, and this time the body modification stuff is very weird.

It's is my expectation that these "Tuesday" interludes will have very niche appeal. If this is not your thing, then I hope that you are not dissuaded from coming back to read the next chapter.

Chapter Five (Tuesday Interlude I)

KATHERINE

Suddenly, Tuesday was upon us, and as per the instructions in the letters, we left the cock ring and the collar well alone. The letters had been quite clear that using them today would not be dangerous exactly, but unpredictable and potentially unpleasant. At the start of the day, our decision to avoid them had seemed reasonable and sensible, but as the day went by, my sense of curiosity grew and grew. In the evening, we went online to do some shopping for dildos. Patrick pointed out that when we were using both of the collars together, the elasticity that it introduced to my body meant that there was definitely scope to go bigger - much, much bigger. We found ourselves getting drawn towards some silicone phalluses of elephantine proportions.

At bedtime, we read our books for a while, and then turned the lights off and went to sleep. Or tried to, at least. Instead, I watched the clock as it crept closer and closer to midnight, and as the minutes ticked by, I found it harder and harder to resist. After years of listening to Patrick's breathing, I had a fairly good sense for when he was asleep and when he wasn't, and right now I was almost certain that he was also lying there awake.

"Patrick?" I whispered.

"Yes."

"I can't sleep."

I heard the rustling of fabric and felt the undulations of the bedsprings as he turned over to face me.

"Me neither."

"Are you thinking about the rings as well?"

"Yes."

"It's quarter to midnight. Maybe we could just have a quick go with them?"

There was a pause before Patrick continued.

"My concern is: there's no danger to us, but what if something so indescribably weird happens that it turns us off of wanting to use them ever again? That would be a shame."

"Hmmmm." I thought about this for a minute. "If we don't do it right now, we've then got six days until we have the opportunity to try again. What if we spend all that time wondering?"

"Well if we think we're going to do it next week, then we might as well do it now."

I attempted to parse the subtext within Patrick's sentence. I couldn't tell whether he was making an argument in favour of trying them, or against. So I asked myself - which do I want it to be?

"I think I want to try them, Patrick."

"In which case, we'd better hurry, because we've only got twelve minutes left."

In a flurry of activity, we both reached over and turned on our bedside lights. I picked up the collar, put the larger segment around the back of my neck, and then lay back down and gently placed the smaller segment into position. Immediately my brain quietened and I saw the world around me in that altered light, where I could see everything with such clarity and calmness that nothing could trouble me. I had no fears, no worries, and sought only one thing, and that was pleasure. Being unable to move at all, it's true that I relied on Patrick to supply that pleasure, but it didn't take much from him to set me off. Just the merest touch of his skin against mine initiated a chain reaction in me, a sort of positive feedback loop, that caused the initial stimulus to seem negligible by comparison. Strangest of all was that I found pleasure in places that I hadn't expected to, which meant that counterintuitively, the activities I enjoyed the most with the collar on also happened to be the ones that I would have refused the most vehemently previously. I had told Patrick this, which he had obviously been happy about. Often after he'd fallen asleep, I'd lie awake with my mind replaying the twenty years we'd been together, trying to remember all the things that we'd tried that I hadn't enjoyed, and the things that he'd asked me for that I'd declined. Any one of those things could be the next thing that he did to me, next time I was his doll.

From beside me I heard the click of his cock ring closing.

"Interesting. Not seeing much difference so far. No, hang on, I tell a lie. It's making my cock longer."

I turned to look at him, and he turned back with a look of surprise in his eyes, like he'd seen a ghost.

"What?" I asked.

"You're moving. And talking. You're not supposed to be able to do that."

"Huh." I responded, putting my hands up to my neck to confirm that the collar was correctly engaged. "I guess that on Tuesdays they don't do their normal thing."

"Damn right they don't. What's happening with your neck?"

"What do you mean?" I turned my head to look at my own neck, before realising that I'd never looked at my own neck before, because biology normally prohibits it. But my neck was now long and flexible enough to allow it. "How strange. Whatever it is, it looks like it's the same thing that's happening with your cock."

Patrick's cock was still growing in length while maintaining the same thickness. It was now as long as his forearm. It rippled and undulated like a snake.

"Is it doing that by itself, or are you controlling it?" I asked.

His cock wriggled over and poked me in the boob.

"Does that answer your question?" he giggled, rhetorically.

"This is fucking weird," I mumbled, though taking a peculiar enjoyment in being able to move my head around on the top of my serpentine neck, weaving my way around the back to get an unfamiliar view of my shoulder blades for the first time. "I can definitely see how some people might find this disturbing. Definitely not for the unadventurous."

"It's a bit silly really," he said, wriggling his cock over and trying to nuzzle it into the palm of my hand like an eager puppy. "The question is," he asked, glancing at the clock and seeing scant minutes remaining until midnight, "are you feeling adventurous?"

While it's true that I did miss that feeling of overwhelming calmness that accompanied the usual use of the collar, I was still getting some of the benefits. I still felt devoid of inhibition, and that familiar craving for pleasure was making its presence known. The bed was now covered by two intertwining tentacles - Patrick's narrow, robust cock, and my pale neck - and it was impossible to estimate how long they had reached. Amongst the undulating flesh, I spotted the tip of his cock, and possessed by an insatiable hunger, I darted my head towards it. I opened my mouth to take it into my throat, and then began the long journey of chasing along its length in search of its elusive base.

Pleasurable as this was, I wanted more. As my head continued to make its way further and further down, I climbed to my hands and knees and rotated to position my pussy above where I thought Patrick's face probably was, though it was impossible to confirm this as I no longer had any sense of where my body was in relation to my head. As I lowered myself gently, I felt the tip of his tongue touch me, and knew that I was in the right place. Just that first touch sent jolts of pleasure sparking through me, and so I straightened my arms and allowed my backside to drop a little further so that he might go deeper.

Suddenly my head collided with Patrick's crotch. Our bodies had stopped changing, and my long sinuous neck was now filled end-to-end with his tentacle. I was, by now, more neck than body, and so I felt more filled by him than I ever had before. His cock inside me was strong and flexible, and I could feel myself being pushed around as it lashed about. I moaned with pleasure as he slurped at my wet pussy, and I could feel the first lights of an orgasm peeking over the horizon.

Suddenly there was a cut in my perception of the world around me, like the moment when you wake up after having been under a general anaesthetic, and are unable to establish continuity with the time you existed in before. I felt that glorious calmness hit that I get when the collar first goes on. My face was no longer pressed against Patrick's balls, and I was now staring at the bedroom wall, frozen in position. I could still feel Patrick industriously working away with his tongue, enjoying the taste of my pussy, though I was now forced into immobile silence. But even if I had been able to speak, there would have been nothing I could say that would do justice to the supernatural sensations that made my body now feel like a star going supernova.

After a little while Patrick stopped licking and pushed me easily to the side.

"It's a very convenient side effect how you get so much lighter when we both have our collars on. Otherwise I worry I'd be at risk of getting suffocated under there. Oh, and you probably knew this already, but it's past midnight."