Five Gold Rings Ch. 06

Story Info
A new delivery arrives for Katherine.
2.3k words
4.47
7.2k
5
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains: lactation, breastfeeding, body transformation, mild breast expansion, mild nipple penetration

Chapter Six

KATHERINE

We knew that something new was going to be delivered soon, but had no idea of exactly when. Every time I heard the doorbell, I'd rush to the front door in excitement, only to be hugely disappointed when it turned out to be for something mundane. As a result, it was a bit anticlimactic when the package that I'd been so eagerly waiting for turned out to be just a small padded envelope, which was pushed through the letter slot and fell onto the mat without me noticing. It wasn't until I'd opened it and scattered the contents on the kitchen table that I realised what I was looking at.

"Patrick!" I called, "You probably want to come and see this!"

He made his way steadily downstairs and into the kitchen, and only once he recognised the font on the letter did he make the connection and start getting excited.

Dear Madam,

Apologies for the delay in getting this to you. This prototype has taken a lot of effort to get right. The enclosed nipple rings are designed to be worn for extended periods, and there is no reason not to wear them continuously, even when sleeping. We have also addressed the Tuesday problem, meaning that you can continue to wear them on Tuesdays with no unexpected effects.

As you will have come to expect from our prototypes, while they have interesting properties on their own, they will also have additional effects when used in conjunction with other items - in this case, the collar that you already have. However, it is very important to wait for at least 12 days before attempting to do this. Using the two together before your body has become accustomed to the nipple rings could permanently break the collar and cause physical harm to you. We accept no liability if you choose to ignore this advice.

Yours sincerely,

[redacted]

I had butterflies in my stomach with the excitement. I was disappointed that I'd have to wait so long to use the new rings to their full potential, but the warnings were dire, and losing the collar permanently was not worth the risk.

I passed the letter over to Patrick in case he wanted to check it for hidden QR codes, and then unwrapped the small parcel that had been in the padded envelope with the letter. As before, it was surrounded in many layers of tissue paper, and once I eventually got to the centre I found myself holding two small slender golden rings. To an unknowing eye, they could just be normal earrings, but they were completely solid with no seam whatsoever.

I moved through to the next room so that I wasn't in full view of the front door, and started to strip off my top half.

"You're going to try them right now?" asked Patrick.

"Of course I am. I've been waiting for these for ages."

"I was wondering if you might want to go upstairs and stand in front of the mirror."

"I can do that, if you think I should."

We moved into the bedroom, and I continued to unzip my dress and slip the shoulders off. Looking at my reflection, the gradual change in my breasts over recent days were now clear to see. None of my bras fit any more, but I was holding off on buying any replacements until my breasts stopped growing. I watched myself in the mirror as I took off the bra. I really liked the way I looked now - I'd been concerned that bigger might mean saggier, but if anything, the opposite was the case. And the other things that had been mentioned on the webchat were apparent too - a little bit more muscle tone, my hair a little bit glossier. Patrick was looking good too, not in a meathead beefcake kind of way, but just a tad more fondleable, and the ease with which he threw me around was super hot.

"Well, here we go." I took a deep breath and slipped the rings onto my nipples, giving them a vigorous push into place, to make sure they wouldn't fall back off. And absolutely nothing happened. I prodded my nipples a bit, but could discern no difference. Patrick took a turn at stimulating them as well, with the same lacklustre result. It felt good, of course, but no different from before.

"Hmmm, that's disappointing," I said, "but maybe these ones work in a different way. The letter did say that they'd been designed to be worn for extended periods, so maybe they're more of a slow-burn kind of thing."

Feeling somewhat crestfallen, I put my bra back on, and my dress, and got back to work.

* * *

That evening, as I undressed for bed, I looked at myself in the mirror. Inspecting the rings closely in the mirror, I wondered if they had maybe got a bit thicker. It was too subtle to be certain.

* * *

The following morning when I woke up, the first thing I did was to look at the rings. I was now sure of it, they had definitely thickened. I briefly took them off, just to reassure myself that I still could do so if I needed to, but once I had set my mind at rest, I put them back on and left them on for the rest of the day. I had to take them off when I wore the collar, of course, which nowadays happened on a nearly daily basis.

At about this time I also started to notice something about my performance at work. Things that had felt difficult before just seemed so easy. My colleagues were noticing it too, and I was getting lots of remarks upon the high quality of my work, and gaining a reputation for fastidious precision. Other people of course tried to use this as an opportunity to increase my workload, funnelling more and more important jobs in my direction, but with the increased confidence, I also had absolutely no qualms about saying no, and they accepted it without question. I took on the tasks that interested me, which were increasingly tricky ones, as the stuff that I'd been doing before seemed so trivial now. I recalled that the webchat had mentioned something about improved brain function, and I assumed that that was exactly what I was seeing happen right now. My breasts also did seem to have now stopped growing, and both Patrick and I were very happy with the end result. He'd always told me that I had the kind of body that teenage boys masturbated over, to which I always responded that I thought he was biased. But now, when I looked at myself in the mirror, the unavoidable conclusion that I came to was that if this body was not the absolute dictionary definition of sex appeal, then the entire existence of such a concept as sex appeal had to be brought into doubt. On a more practical level, now that my breasts were no longer changing, we'd been able to throw ourselves into bra shopping with abandon, to replace all the ones that no longer fit me well.

* * *

Over the next couple of days the rings continued to very slowly grow and change shape. They were covering more of the nipple now, and starting to curve over at the front to form a dome shape. That night, Patrick and I fucked. Patrick wore his cock ring, but I didn't wear my collar, which meant that I was able to keep the nipple rings on. I liked riding him when he was wearing the cock ring because it allowed me to play with control. I kept pretending that I was about to sink myself down hard on him, so that the cock ring would be buried inside me and release his pent-up orgasm, but then I would put on an act of changing my mind at the last moment. He was so confused, poor thing, because on the one hand he wanted to climax, but it also seemed like he enjoyed the edging just as much. Sometimes it was difficult for me too - something about that magic cock ring made fucking feel much better for me, and so the urge to take him as deep as possible was hard to resist. I lowered my breasts to his mouth so he could suck on my nipples, which was something we both enjoyed greatly.

"There you go, my good boy. Have a good suck on that. Careful not to pull the nipple ring off though. Don't want you to swallow it by accident."

He took the nipple into his mouth and sucked, eagerly but cautiously. It felt as fantastic as ever, and I wriggled on his crotch in delight. Suddenly I felt an unfamiliar warm tingling sensation in the breast that Patrick was suckling at. He made a few enthusiastic moaning sounds and started to suck harder.

"I said be careful! You're going to pull the ring off at that rate!"

I lifted myself up, pulling my breast out of his mouth with a pop, and saw a little trickle of white fluid dripping from the corner of his smiling mouth.

"Katherine honey, I think you might be lactating."

Dumbfounded, I gave my breast a squeeze, and indeed a thin brief jet of breast milk squirted out and splashed on Patrick's chest. He took advantage of my distracted state to grab me and pull me down as hard as possible, while he arched his back to angle his crotch up towards me. The effect was exactly as he'd expected - possessed by the magic of the cock ring, I was compelled to reach down with my free hand to grab his balls, and cram them into my pussy along with his cock. My pussy anchored onto the ring, sealing him entirely inside me. At this point, the powers of the ring took over, and our inability to thrust was moot, as my cunt began to caress and stimulate Patrick's cock by itself, bringing us both to simultaneous orgasm. My hand was still on my breast, and in the throes of passion I squeezed, delivering splashes of my breast milk all over Patrick's chest and face, and into his wide open mouth.

* * *

Over the next week, Patrick encouraged me to wear open cup bras more, to show off the beautiful golden rings. Thankfully I wasn't lactating all the time, so my clothes didn't get soaked, but when he did want to get the milk flowing he could easily do so just by suckling for a minute or two. The rings continued to change shape slowly, day by day. Firstly, small slits appeared in them, so that they no longer formed a solid surface. The dome shape closed over completely, and then started to form a little dip in the very centre. Most days I took them off for a bit while we fucked with my collar on, and I noticed that the indentation wasn't just in the rings - it seemed to now be a permanent feature of my own nipples too. With each day that passed, the dip grew a little deeper, and the original ring part that had started off began to recede. The slits in the material also widened, until it no longer resembled a solid chunk so much as a robust cage-like structure. The two of us watched with great interest, and I gradually shifted from referring to them as my "nipple rings" to my "nipple domes" and eventually "nipple plugs".

On the last night before day 12, Patrick curled up next to me in bed, and I could feel his erection poking me in the back.

"What are you thinking about?" I sighed.

"I'd like to try something..." he said, squeezing the words out very slowly.

"Do you want me to take the plugs out so that you can put my collar on then?"

"I'd like you to take the plugs out, but not so you can put the collar on."

"Okay. But make it quick, I'm tired."

I slid the plugs out and put them on my bedside table. Turning back over, I lay on my back and allowed Patrick to lick and suck my nipples for a short while. He then stopped, and reached over to his bedside table, where I saw him pump a small drop of lube out of the bottle onto the tip of his little finger.

"I'd like to try putting my finger into your nipple. Tell me to stop if it's uncomfortable."

"Okay, but go slowly."

Ever so gently, he eased the tip of his finger into the hole of my right nipple. But his finger was quite significantly larger than the plug, and he wasn't able to get it very far.

"Ouch! I need you to stop. That hurts quite a lot."

"Okay darling, I'm sorry. I was just curious."

I told him that it was okay. I put the plugs back in, we turned off the light, hugged for a bit, and then went to sleep. Or at least, Patrick went to sleep. I found myself lying there awake. In the dark, I found my hand drifting towards my right breast. I squeezed it, fondled it, pushed at the plug and worked it around in small circles inside my nipple. Almost without thinking, I slipped the plug out, and my own index finger found the hole, still a little slick with lube from Patrick's finger. Slowly, gently, I pushed at it, and after some time found that I could get it in. There was a little pain, but overall it felt good, so I kept doing it for some time, finger fucking myself with just the very tip of my finger. If I could have gone any deeper, I would have. Eventually I felt drowsy, so slipped the plug back in, and fell asleep.