Five Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

Jada continued, pointing her phone at Stephanie: "I'm here with my sister Stephanie to do an interview. So tell us who the freaking double-fuck are you?"

"Well, I'm Stephanie. I'm a hairstylist. I live in Bushwick. I grew up in Harlem," said Stephanie with a smile.

"She is so humble! Can you believe it! Her balayages are the cat's tit! She has so many celebrities lining up. Can I say her name? Okay. No, of course, privacy is really important. Guys, I wish I could tell you, I really do!" hustled Jada, and moved her pinched index finger and thumbs across her lip as if she were zipping her lips shut.

"Tell me about that bomb ass tattoo on your arm. It looks like a sweat pea vine is growing all the way up your arm from the wrist to the shoulder," exclaimed Jada while moving her phone inches from Stephanie's wrist and slowly panning up her arm to reveal all the details.

"Sweet peas are a symbol of gratitude and appreciation. I think it's really important to appreciate what we have. I don't have much, but I do treasure what I have, like my friends here," explained Stephanie.

"Aw! I love you so much as well!" piped Jada. "We gotta do a clothes check. Tell me about the threads that you are wearing!"

"Well, this is an Urban Outfitter dress," explained Stefanie. "I love how it looks like a coffee bean sack, but it's actually very soft."

Jada reached to feel the dress and admired the softness dramatically with her face. "Oh, and it makes those tits look so lovely. Look at that triangle top and how it lets your juicy boobs peek out left and right. Aren't those delicious," exclaimed Jada and fondled Stephanie's left breast. Stephanie smiled uneasily.

"Okay! We are going to take live viewer questions now! Jerome from Staten Island wants to know. I'm going to paraphrase this: 'You are very lovely. How does a guy get with you?'" asked Jada.

Stephanie could feel the attention of the guys around the table turning towards her. Their inner ears perked up. They all seemed eager to find out. She felt like they had a low-key interest in her. They wouldn't say outright, but they were all curious. They were quiet before, but suddenly the quiet became palpable. She realized that she better choose her answer carefully.

"Oh, guys often think that they have to make a big deal," she explained modestly. "But all you gotta do is ask me and take me out to a nice restaurant. Of course, the guy has to pay, but that's normal. And I do have a thing for European poetry. If you slip me a note with a poem, that's really sexy."

"There you have it!" exclaimed Jada with breathless excitement. "Keep it simple. Don't overthink it! Tune in tomorrow! Jada out!"

"Woo! That boob squeeze got twenty thousand instant likes!" exulted Jada gleefully as she reviewed her live cast.

"So, do you wanna get some dinner next week?" asked Peter of Stephanie with a cautious and tepidly hopeful voice.

"Aw! Peter! You are like a brother to me. We could never date!" replied Stephanie.

"Okay. I understand," replied Peter solemnly.

Benjamin eyed his chances of giving it a try, but he was scared to get shot down as well. Everyone could see the intention rise on his face, but he kept holding back. Silence held for him to take his shot. However, Krishna broke the icy silence, "Her face is to die for gorgeous, but her boobies are way too saggy. You better cook me a five-course meal if you want to get a date from me!" Everyone had gotten a bit immune to the shockers that Krishna kept shooting randomly and awkwardly.

It was Neena who felt the sting of jealousy. She always acted very down to earth. She wore comfortable workout clothes. That was her persona - your go-to buddy. In her mind, she set herself apart from the attention whores and girlie girls absorbed by dressing up. She could tell herself that's not her. That way, she didn't have to compete. However, seeing how three of the guys were trying to proposition her friend right in front of her while nobody seemed to notice her. Well, that was too much for her to bear.

She didn't do anything right there. She didn't know how, never really having exercised her feminine weapons. However, that stabbing sting of jealousy cut deep in her and kept rubbing the whole evening. It never went far out of her mind. Nothing could preoccupy her from it. Her assessment was that Ryan was the only one deserving of her. He was the most refined and mature in the group. She didn't want him, but she wanted an acknowledgment from him. She wanted him to make a move on her.

So when the party moved inside into the living room, she saw her chance when he was sitting in the armchair. She slipped onto his lap, putting her arm around him. She had done that many times as a playful friend gesture. There was no risk to it. The guys were flipping through the TV channels. Neena leaned really close to Ryan's ear in such a way that her breasts pressed against him and also revealed her cleavage. She spoke with a voice that send warm, moist air over his ear and down his neck.

"Do you want to go for a walk?"

Krishna, the pickup tryhard, took notice of the sexual air that Neena sent to Ryan. His eyes perked up and he watched really closely.

Ryan didn't even take his eye off the TV. "No, the soccer review is coming on in a minute!"

Neena's face shot with watery eyes and burning cheeks at the rejection. Even Krishna's usually artificially suave facial expression dropped in startled surprise at how dramatically rough Neena took the rejection. Krishna panicked, not knowing what to do or what would happen. Ryan never noticed and paid no attention to Neena.

The psychological process of Neena coming to terms began and churned over slow minutes. It's one thing to never take a shot and pretend to not need it. It's another thing to find out that when you take your first shot in a long time that you completely miss. That she couldn't get any guy attention when she tried rattled her sense of self. She had told herself that she was average but a pretty decent woman. Her body was healthy from all the gymnastics after work. She had a good head on her shoulders. Nothing for the tabloid front page, but an average guy should like her.

As she was separated from the group interaction and in her own head, the conclusion eventually dawned on her. She simply wasn't good enough. Ryan had been too high of a goal. He was simply out of her league. And then she became really nice to the guys, trying to curry favor with them. She kissed Benjamin on the cheeks. She tried to hug Peter, who was sitting on the couch, from behind so that her boobs rub against the back of his head. She asked Krishna to massage her neck because it felt tight. She did all of these sweet things, but she couldn't get them to look at her like they had looked at Stephanie at the end of the interview. She started feeling like crap. Her thoughts turned negative: "I shouldn't even try. I'm a leftover woman. Nobody is going to pick me."

The evening turned a bit drab, dreary, and late. The women packed up to drive back to the city because it was a studio beach cabin. There was one large living room with a kitchenette in the corner and a pullout couch. They had mainly gotten it to enjoy the daytime. The women felt like they wanted a proper bed. The guys had said they were fine sharing the couch. And Peter said that he found the heavy carpet under the coffee table to be rather comfortable. It was the good old divide that guys are messy, careless and women want it nice, pretty. Except Stephanie decided to stay. She'd find a spot to curl up and sleep in. And she wanted to see the sun rise over the ocean. It had been a long dream of hers. The cabin had ample windows so that the sun would feel the room with golden light and wake them in the morning.

The other women packed their beach totes into the car and drove off. The atmosphere changed immediately after the women had departed. It felt like the need to hold in to be presentable was gone. Benjamin started talking smack loudly about how he knew the best tricks in Warcraft. Yet also the fun left the beach cabin. It suddenly simply felt late and nothing to do inside.

So they decided to turn off the lights. Everyone had picked a spot. Ryan stayed in the armchair he was in. He simply slouched down. Peter carried the coffee table away to lie on the thick rug. Stephanie kicked everyone off the couch, flashing her ovary card. Mikael carried a lounge chair from the deck inside. Krishna copied him. Benjamin was like a motherless child. He lay down on the hard floor without anything.

One could hear the swing of the sign hanging from a chain in front of the house. Random noises of wildlife outside filtered in through the thin cabin construction walls. Just once a long horn of a ship far offshore drifted in. Then Ryan snored lightly. Krishna's breathing became deeper and heavier. Stephanie was waiting for all the sounds, carefully running her fingernails up and down the inside of her arms to inflict sharp pain and keep herself awake, until the signs of slumber from the guys were definite.

She had calculated who was the surest guy to go for it. She had settled on Krishna. Even though his pickup tricks were annoying and never worked, he was the most likely to recognize the moment and pull the trigger. She had felt uncomfortable about him. There was always an oppressive air around him. It was like he always calculated what he could do to push you into a certain direction. He was rather chubby underneath the gigolo styling.

Very slowly, she moved to sit up, listening to hear if anything made a sound, like the blanket gliding off her skin. She needed to be stealthily quiet. Gently feeling the ground where her feet stepped, she moved through the half-light to Krishna. He was sleeping with his jaw undercut like he was protesting something. She held his chest softly until his eyes opened. He wanted to speak, but she pressed her index finger on his lips. He understood to be quiet. That excitement sparked over his eyes like he knew something good would happen. He followed her quietly to the slides glass door through which they escaped out into the open under the starry sky.

When they had gone down the stairs and turned around the big rock behind the house, she grabbed his arms and threw herself on him, kissing him deeply with his tongue. He responded with his tongue to hers. He tasted of onion - not a vegetable onion but an onion-like scent that hangs around some Indians. She was right that he went for it when he was given the chance. His arms embraced her. His hungry hands found her butt cheeks so quickly to squeeze, massage, and milk them. The fondling ignited a tingling in her sex.

He pushed her away and turned back to the beach cabin. "I'm going to get a condom," he said. He had clearly appraised the situation correctly. A light tower in the far distance was shooting a pale beam of light.

"No need," she told him.

He quickly turned back to grab her body. He was even more feverish now that he had verbal confirmation that he could fuck her. Having tried his pickup lines for so long, he knew that he was on. He pulled her dress over her head. In a moment, she was naked with her breasts bared, pale moonlight painting them softer and more refined like a milky marble statue, except for the g-string panties.

He was all action now. Having initiated, she could hang back and let him take care of it. He pulled his shirt overhead without unbuttoning it. His chest was flabby and full of curly black hair. There was a deep hole as the belly button because the fat was hanging forward. He pulled his khaki pants down without undoing the button or belt. He was so much in heat. He hugged her with his pants around his ankles and socks on. He pulled away a bit so that he could admire her breasts before he took them into his hungry mouth, sucking and licking on them.

She enjoyed the wild rascal energy that he unleashed on him. Any moment, she expected his dick to slide into her. He kept panting like he was in heat. He'd slip it in any moment. His fingers glid down into her butt crack and found her pussy from the front. He could feel that she was wet and ready for him. He'd surely slip his D in right now, right about now. It didn't happen. She started feeling unsure and felt for his penis. At first, she couldn't find it, but then she found it hanging limply between his legs.

"It's a little broken at the moment," he apologized. "Can you help me a bit with that?"

"Oh, I understand," she said. She slid down and let her knees glide into the soft scent. She cupped his balls in her hand. She lifted the small limp thing between her lips. It was squooshy like a really large marshmallow. When she squeezed it with her tongue, it would ooze out of the way. She'd circled her tongue around the floppy thing in her mouth. Because it was so soft, it was easy to take it all the way into her mouth. Her lips touched his belly. She circled the thing around her tongue like a lasso. She tried slipping it in and out of her mouth. Krishna was releasing pressed moans like he was extremely turned on by what she was doing, but not a drop of blood seemed to go into the skin sack of a penis.

She didn't want to miss out on the sex. "You are trying too hard. Here! Lie down," she helped.

He lay down. She put her pussy over his face so that he could lick her wetness, taste her saltiness, and smell her musk scent. He was grateful to be eating her pussy and eagerly lapping with his face submerged under her groin. She kept sucking the limp dick, but she also started gliding her fingers between his butt crack and poked at his back entrance. When he started protesting, she pressed her groin down on him to muffle him and suffocate him with her pussy. At the same time, she pushed her index finger without lube into his butthole. He protested harder and started bucking her. She locked down her pussy on his face and moved her index finger deeper into his butthole. The dick finally started growing. And it kept growing. It started getting too large and started overflowing her mouth. Hard dick was growing out of her mouth.

When he was at full mast, he let her know. He flipped her over. He slipped right into her pussy and started pointing her hard. He flipped her onto her belly, pressed her chest down and lifted her butt high to fucker her from behind. He spanked her butt cheek hard from the side. The pain stung. She cried out, "Yeah, break me!"

With that, he grabbed her right leg, struggled to his feet, and hugged her right leg in front of his chest. Her face was still in the sand as she was hanging from her one leg. And he fucked her sideways to penetrate her even deeper. She let herself hang and be railed savagely. The surrender, the becoming of a ragdoll, and the loss of violation let her take in all the sex even deeper.

Tiring, he let her down in the sand. Kneeling, he continued the doggy position. Then he slapped her hard across the face without warning. "You like that, you slut," he hissed. The domination felt like a strong turn-on. "Yes, I'm your slut," she replied. He slapped her hard across the face the other way. Her cheeks were burning, but the intensity blended so well with the intensity in her loin. "Destroy me with that cock," she cheered him on, driving her nails into his butt cheeks to make him ram harder into her.

Then he came. He clutched her hard, panting out of breath. His penis twitched, pulsed, and spurted inside of her.

"That was good," he said in between taking deep breaths.

They were both sweat covered. He looked at his cream-covered penis. He put his pants back on.

"You really surprised me," he said.

"That's our secret," she said.

They walked back into the beach house.

She continued to run the nails up and down her forearm to stay awake. She listened for his breath when it calmed down from the exertion and then when it became steady and he was deeply asleep. She was free to move again. The moon had fully risen. The inside of the cabin was painted in pale, white light. She walked over to Mikael's lounge chair.

She knew that he might be more difficult to seduce. She touched his shoulder. He was out. His mouth hung agape. He was wearing a pair of linen drawstring pants. She gently tucked on the string to undo the bow tie. Delicately, her fingers pulled the soft fabric down. He wasn't wearing any underwear. His member lay flat up his belly. It was a long one. The shape was beautiful how it grew thicker, the way how the head was a pretty cap, and the strong veins that bulged over the length. The shaft was pale white, translucent almost fluorescent, and the head was pink - so bright and girlishly pink that it seemed ultra tender. She ran her tongue along the length - the taste of lavender and Irish moss most closely resembled the taste. And as she had run her tongue from the perineum to the tip, it had stretched out a quarter inch. With every passage over her tongue along the length, it stretched out another quarter inch and grew in heft. When it was hard, she took it into her mouth. Only a third fit in without gagging. She sucked and moved up and down. When his hips started thrusting forward with her downstrokes, she knew that she had him, but he was still asleep.

With a jolt, he woke up and his hands felt for her hair and face. She looked up at him with his dick in her mouth and her cheeks wide from it. He looked at her in horror. She kept pumping her mouth up and down his dick. He clearly was in the throes of the pleasure, but he shook his head to say no. And with every downstroke, she nodded yes to him. He couldn't stop her. It felt too good. He kept shaking his head and then letting out little moans as he whispered "No! No! No!"

They crossed the Rubicon. He knew that he couldn't quit anymore hand head to come. He guided her face up to his to kiss, but she stopped him and pointed at the bathroom. He followed her. She held onto his penis so that he wouldn't forget the beautiful sensation his cock was feeling.

As soon as they closed the bathroom door, he pressed her butt against the think and kissed her all over the neck, her face, and her breasts, coming up every once in a while to whisper: "I've always loved you!", "So many nights, I've fantasized about coming inside of you!", "Your breasts are so gorgeous. I was depressed for months, thinking I couldn't touch them. Such euphoria, to feel and touch them at last.", and "I'm so hungry for you - all of you! I could swallow your soul whole."

Mikael got on his knees and worshipped her with kisses all over her belly and down the inside of her thighs. He was so enamored with her that he had to kiss, lick, and suck on every inch of her body down to her feet. She reclined back onto the sink and leaned her head against the window behind her. She stared at the moonlight shadows on the ceiling as she let him have her way with her body, feeling a thousand different sensations as he kissed, licked, sucked, bit, and blew on the most surprising places of her body. She could sense that her whole body was going to start smelling of his saliva.

Without warning, he got up and rammed his cock the whole length into her. She was lifted off the ground, her crotch stuck on top of his crotch, her feet dangling in the air for a moment until her pussy tented, relaxed and let the cock slide in deeper, and her feet touched the ground again. The surprise and intensity were surprising unlike anything else that she had experienced. She slipped her fingertips in between their bodies to press down on her belly around her belly button. She could feel his penis tip slipping in and out under her fingertips when she pressed pretty hard. It was eerie to feel his penis so deeply inside of her.

He got back to his knees and started licking her pussy. He circled her clitoris. He sucked on her opening to get as much pussy juice out of her and into his thirsty mouth. Then, he rubbed his whole face on her netherlips to coat his entire face with her pussy juices and scent - almost like a ritual, perhaps a vampire ritual.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers