Five Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having satisfied his face with the battle paint, he entered her again. This time, he fucked her, watching her face. She saw his gaunt facial bone structure, those glacier-blue eyes. The pale moonlight felt bright like daylight, but everything was in black and white. Maybe, he was a vampire. She observed his face. She triumphed internally in how much she owned him and how Marly had no hold over him. She wasn't even so hungry to come, but it was having his seed inside of her that would be the ultimate triumph.

In the exchanged looks, he seemed to realize that he was cheating on his girlfriend, but he also realized that he could no longer stop. Besides, he wasn't going to get any more into trouble. He might as well enjoy it.

"Our secret," she assured him.

Relieved, he agreed, "Our secret."

With that, the pressure was off. He closed his eyes, relaxed his neck, and clamped down tighter on her hips with his hands to let himself savor the delight of her body. She lifted her legs and crossed them behind his hips to get a tighter fit onto his penis to grind their pelvic bones together tighter. This was all about the humping. His cock filled her so well in the length and girth. His motion wasn't hard, but there was something melodic to it - the same way that his gate was swinging and self-perpetuating. It seemed like he was using no force on her at all but there was a swing in which their bodies collided, thrust apart, and crashed both back against each other like two big horn sheep locking horns only they were locking the pubic bone - actually to the point where her clitoris shot little bursts of pain each time they crashed into each other.

Then he held her tight, real tight. His hands glid up in between her hair. He covered his nose with her hair and deeply inhaled her scent. All the while, his pubic one pushed down into her with his dick pushed in to the point where it was barely tolerable. And then his dick twitched inside of her and she could feel one squirt after the next of seed filling her up.

"Thank you," she whispered to him.

"Thank you," he whispered back.

They picked up their clothes and went back outside.

She felt very giddy for what she had done so far. She didn't need to scratch the inside of her forearm anymore. Her heart palpitated. She might have gotten back up too early. However, if she did, Mikael never made a sound. Ryan was the natural next choice. She stood next to his armchair. She poked his chest. She had to poke three more times. He woke up with a shake and looked at her. She pointed at the entrance door. He didn't give much of a sign of how he reacted. He simply got up and walked with her outside of the door.

For her exploring different spaces and scenarios was part of the fun. She had gotten the car keys and pressed the remote to open it.

Ryan asked matter of fact, "What are we doing here?"

He didn't seem impatient when she didn't answer him but unbuttoned his shirt instead. She threw his shirt on the floor. He still seemed to be waiting for a response. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. He compliantly stepped out of them. She pulled his boxers down as well. He stood naked. She lifted her dress over her head. She pulled down her panties

He was standing in the middle of their discarded clothes on the floor. He still had his composed Oxford face, "I still don't know what we are doing. Admittedly, I'm enjoying whatever it is."

He seemed earnest in his question. She didn't answer him. She grabbed his flaccid penis and pulled him forward towards the car and pulled him after into the backseat of the car.

"Now, that seems a bit juvenile," he mildly protested but didn't stop her.

"Do you know what that is?" she asked, squeezing his cock.

"That's my penis," he remarked like a good biology student.

She took his hand and guided it to the underside of her pussy as she was kneeling on the backseat. "Do you know that that is?" she inquired.

"That's your pussy," he remarked with the same tone of voice like a student in an oral quiz. "It is drastically, sobbing wet!" he added with surprise. It must have been the cum from the previous two guys because she was a little calmed down.

"What do you think that means?" she asked him.

"It suspiciously seems like intercourse would be appropriate, but we are friends," he explained platonically, but with growing confusion in his tone of voice.

"Ha," was all she said. She took his index and middle finger in her mouth to take them deeply and coat them well with spit that she pulled up from her throat. Then, she guided his fingers to slip along her nether lips, a few times up and down, until the fingertips found her opening and she pressed them in. Then she guided his fingers in and out of her to finger blast herself.

"Do friends do that?" she asked him, with the softness of arousal in her voice.

He was stumped by that for a while. She kept fucking herself with his fingers and kept building up speed ever so delicately but steadily until her groin was really humping those two fingers. Finally, he had solved the riddle. "I don't quite care to find the answer anymore because I'm enjoying rather immensely what we are doing at the moment. I'd rather full-heartedly go with it."

"Play with your cock while you fingerfuck me," she ordered him.

He grabbed his cock and started masturbating, while he ogled her body. His eyes crawled over her boobs, focused on the areolas, and then looked down at his hand thrusting up against her. He turned himself on watching her nakedness. The beauty of being enclosed in the small space of a car is that the scents are trapped in it. She could smell the head of his penis hardening. Her pussy juice scents were thick in the air. They enjoyed that moment of mutual masturbation and admiration. She enjoyed that chiseled face of British nobility.

Then he squeezed her nipples. It was the first thing he dared. He seemed to enjoy it so immensely. He held on and kept rolling the nipple between his fingers.

"I can't! I can't control myself anymore! Dear god! I'm going to fuck you! I've lost all control! Watch out! Oh no!" tumbled out of his mouth while his arms leapt forward to hug her in so that he could mount her. The way how he truly had lost control of himself - the composure that he was wearing every day - was so endearing and entertaining. He was shaking and trembling when he clumsily fished for his penis and tried to poke her in multiple places around the vagina. He was so eager and so helpless in his attempts. And then finally, he slipped in. He pushed her down awkwardly to get more penis inside of her. He didn't have a rhythm, but she helped him out by rhythmically gyrating her groin against his, and he learned to respond to her thrust with a forward thrust of his own.

She had to guide his hands to squeeze her boobs, place his hands on her butt for him to fondle her, and lay his mouth onto her neck so that he would nibble on her. He knew nothing by himself, but he recognized the joy all the activities gave him that he was teaching her.

"God save the Queen," crossed his lips. A moment later, he added, "I'm done now."

"I suppose that I can finish the job with my tongue," he offered.

They tried 69. She told him to write her name out with his tongue on her pussy. He diligently obliged and went about the job with precision. However, without his lust, she couldn't get turned on either.

"I'm good. I don't always have to come. I had a wonderful time," she told him and consoled herself that there were two more cocks. She was already thinking about the next cock when she walked him back. She didn't consider the remaining two guys fuckable, but she was on a bender. To explore to the fullest was her goal. She wanted to try something different with each guy. Ryan almost instantly started snoring.

She pondered Peter. He was simply so big. His fingers were so fat and clumsy. He'd mangle her. His big weight would crush her. But she also had a vision of sex in the ocean, which she wanted to make come true. So she got up and did her silent tip-toe walk to Peter on the floor. She shook his shoulder and the big mountain of a man moved with it until his eyes opened. She signaled him to be quiet and follow her.

"Ah, you couldn't sleep. You needed someone to go for a walk," he explained catching up to her walking across the sand towards the water.

"Take your clothes off!" she told him while throwing her dress overhead and wiggling her panties down.

"Oh, that went fast," he exclaimed and watched her walk into the ocean. "Oh, we are skinny dipping!"

She heard his clothes brushing over his skin. Then, she heard him splashing big behind her and bellyflop forward into the deep water. He caught up with her where it was deep enough to swim. They trod water in front of each other knowing the other naked underneath the black blanket of the sea with the bright line streaking towards the moon across the surface.

"It's very beautiful. We should invite the others out as well," he suggested while breathing a bit hard.

She answered with her hand, one hand holding herself up by his shoulder and the other gliding down his belly to find the warm. The searching hand was a bit erratic with the two bodies bumping into each other from the swimming motion. He could feel her wet naked boobs floating against his chest. He instantly felt the erotic nature.

"Can I touch you, too?" he asked.

"Yes," she told him.

The big hands searched for her butt cheeks. His fingers were indeed large. They were clumsy in how they poked and pushed, but the fingertips were so wide that it wasn't pokey. When he tried to grab her butt, he had so much force that he moved her whole body. She grabbed onto his upper body with both her arms to steady herself. He pushed hard with his legs and kept the both of them floating while his arms explored her from behind and she pressed her small naked body full-frontal against his. The wetness of the water created a titillating softness to their tissue. She held tightly to him listening to the water noises and letting his hands roam freely on her. The strange thing was that she couldn't feel a prick poking against her.

"Watch this!" she said and pushed off of him. He let her go. She dove down. She pushed herself down along his belly. With her eyes closed, she searched for his penis. His belly was standing over it like a roof. She had to really push herself down under him to get her mouth onto his cock. It was a struggle. She could barely reach it with her mouth, but she wanted to give him a couple of good sucks before she came back up.

She tried again, but could barely get any penis into her mouth. He smiled really big, having the fun of his life.

"Watch this!" he told her this time. He dove down, turned around, and surfaced his face between her licks. The sensation was so fleeting and unpredictable. Without gravity pushing her vagina onto his face, he kept bumping. With the blindness underwater, his nose poked in all different places - a surprisingly tactile experience of fleeting soft stabs.

Curious about how to angle her own head better, she reached for his penis. She was startled and pulled back.

"Yeah, it's a small one," he admitted belatedly. "But if you grind on me, you can come just as well."

"I wanna see," she said and swam to the shore.

He followed her. He let her inspect under the moonlight. It was about the size of her small pink and fully erect. She gave it a lick. It was very salty.

"Here, sit on me," he encouraged her and lay back in the shallow of the water, the water, sand, and his body glistening from wetness in the crisp moonlight. She mounted him and started grinding. It wasn't as fun as being fucked.

He realized that. He turned her over onto her back. He spread her legs and moved his bent knees under her spread legs to tilt up her pelvis. Then she bent her legs back until they were next to her ears. Now her pelvis was bent upwards and slipped under his belly. The enormous mass of black man was on top of her. He started grinding her with a vehement force. She had a hard time breathing. He offered to stop, but she told him to keep going: "I can almost feel it!"

It wasn't that she got her pussy fucked good, but there was something erotic to being buried under such a mass that was moving all around, driven, desperate, and eager to itch a spot on top of her. There was so much arousal in that man that she wanted to be part of being fucked by him. It wasn't her pleasure that she wanted but she wanted that mountain to unleash himself on her. And as she allowed him, he more and more placed his bodyweight on top of him and chased his pleasure. Sometimes, she could barely breathe and was simply holding on for when he'd shift again. There was something pleasurable in sustaining such eros, to allow his eros enter her body and course through her.

"I gotta warn you," he panted. "My dick is small, but my balls are huge."

Then he started coming. She could feel each squirt thrusting into her as strong or stronger than his penis head. There were a dozen squirts. She could feel the liquid filling herself up inside. "Oh, I'm still coming," he apologized but couldn't stop. He kept coating and filling her insides up.

Unlike the other guys, he really liked touching her. Even after he came, he still marveled at touching her, fondling her body, and exploring it. He had a look of deep delight on his face. She enjoyed that she held such an effect on him. As she hadn't come, she was half aroused and enjoyed the touches.

When the walked back, he had the look of deep happiness on his face. Big streams of cum ran down the inside of her thighs. She looked back at the moonlight-lit up beach. She started feeling horny frustration from the second guy without completion. She left him on the floor. She lay down on the couch to wait for her last turn. Peter didn't snore or breath deeply. It was hard to tell if he was asleep. She was waiting perhaps a bit too long. She worried about falling asleep before finishing her tour. She felt a bit groggy from tiredness. She simply wanted to come and enjoy the memories later during the day.

Okay, it didn't seem like Peter was ever going to make a sound. So she got up to find Benjamin curled up like a baby on the kitchenette floor. She was going to make it quick and easy with that Neanderthal. She put her lips on his. First, she gently kissed him, then tugged on his lips, and finally slipped her tongue in between his. She felt up his teeth for a while. Then his tongue responded. He opened his eyes. She nodded him to get out. He knew what was up right away. He had that boyish look of excitement on his face like he was going to high-five his little buddies.

As soon as she slid the porch door closed behind her, his fingers came up her dress to feel the hem of her panties. He knew that she was up for sex. He went straight for it. He pulled her panties down her legs and off her feet. She tried to get him at least a little bit away from right in front of the door. The horndog threw her to the ground in the sand like he had seen that in a porn video. The throw was a bit rough. He rolled her onto her belly. He tried to poke his dick into her butthole without warming up. She pushed him away.

"Why not?" he asked with a juvenile giggle. "It's supposed to feel good."

"Easy there, tiger!" she told him.

"Slow down a bit! Take off your clothes!" she told him. He had kept his clothes on and simply pulled his penis through the pant opening. He was so desperate to go for it.

He complied and took off his clothes. His penis was actually a pretty stout member. "Can I at least smell it?" he asked.

She took his index finger into her fist and swirled the tip of it around her anus, carefully gripping to make sure that he couldn't launch a surprise attack. After that, he sniffed his own finger over and over. "Ah!" he sighed. "The happiest smell in the world." He was really entranced smelling her butthole from his finger. She took him for a little walk down the beach to the next cabin. On the way, he asked for a couple of refreshes of his finger, which she granted him. He'd have her ass scent burned into his mind forever and would recall it when they were going to hang out. They sat down on a lounge chair in front of it. She wanted to be in a place where strangers could discover them but were unlikely to.

She taught him how to be gentle. She reclined back onto the lounge chair with her profile visible to the big sliding door window with the neighboring couple probably sleeping inside of the darkness of it. He instructed him to paint with his penis head all over her body. He complied, gliding his penis up her legs, across his belly, and over her nipples. He was eager to slip the tip in between her lips, which she allowed and rewarded with a couple of sucks.

"C'mon, let's do the real deal," he whined.

That's the trouble with juvenile man. You can't raise them. "Sure. Go ahead!"

He immediately launched onto top of her and struggled to search for her opening way too far upfront. "I'm almost there," he claimed. She gave him a hand and tipped the head way more back. "Oh," he exclaimed. He started pumping on her in short thrusts. He was going to come way to fast.

She flipped him on his back and straddled him. Then she pushed his chest back so that he would let her take over. She circled her hips over his groin to grind on him. "Push here!" she guided his right hand to push down on her belly to create a sensation of increased fullness from his dick.

"Wow! I can feel my own dick in you!" he exclaimed with glee!

"Shut up!" she told him and put his hand around his throat to squeeze lightly to make her threat clear. Then she leaned her body back to start riding his cock like she'd be riding a stallion. Her own satisfaction was the only thing she was after. She didn't feel like he really deserved to be treated well. She'd use him and go to sleep. It's been a long night. Her pelvis was milking his penis. She watched her own pale reflection in the glass of the sliding door window. Dawn was coming up on the edges of the sky. There wasn't much time left before the first sun worshipers would wake up and come. All she needed was one good orgasm.

He reached for her left boobie to fondle it. She slapped him across the face and hissed without patience, "Who told you you could touch that?" He looked at her stunt but ceded. She grabbed his arms by the wrists and pinned them over his head. He could have developed more strength to overpower her, but he let himself be restrained. Then she leaned forward and offered her nipple to his lips from the boob dangling down over him. "Suck on this!" she demanded.

He happily complied. She enjoyed how she could snarl at him. There was something to it to allow the growls to go out of her and to look at him as a lesser. All he was was a fuck toy for her pleasure. That thought made her right him harder. "Switch!" she ordered him to take the other nipple. "Oh, he's trying to be a good boy," she hissed at him, expressing the feeling of her superiority in her tone of voice. He quietly suckled on her nipple.

"You are going to come when I count to ten, not earlier and not later!" she ordered him.

"Yes," he complied.

"10-9-8-7-6-5," she counted.

"Please, let me touch your butt," the request was earnest out of his desperation that he wasn't going to come fast enough.

"Granted," she allowed leniently.

His fingers weaseled so quickly in between her butt cheeks that she was surprised. The fingers searched in her crack up and down to find the puckered opening. She could feel the fingers got coated all slippery from the ample juices that were making everything wet in the bigger area. He face lit up with so much happiness having found her butt hole. He pressed a little bit on it. She could install feel his penis swell up another quarter inch.