Five Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And point four?" I prompted, "Point four?"

She gave me a quizzical look "Point four? Not getting you?"

"Point four, you're my wife and the thought of sleeping with another man is anathema to you?"

She nodded absently, "Oh, yeah. Probly." Then hopped off the bed giggling at my annoyance.

"Get in the shower, get dressed and be downstairs in ten minutes. We've booked brunch at the diner."

I stood under the hammering stream of hot water, wondering if brunch was a good idea, still they say that which does not kill you makes you stronger. Does it bollocks I thought as I heaved up all over myself. Lucky I was in the shower, but I did feel marginally better afterwards.

The only highlight of my brunch was Grahame seemed to be in a worse state than me, but it was the difference between a four-day old corpse and a five-day old corpse. We both picked at the pancakes and bacon. I nibbled a piece of wholemeal toast and saluted Grahame's manful effort with a muffin.

Tea seemed to be acceptable to my internal turmoil, so I had rather a lot of that.

Brunch was over by twelve and we all went to the covered outdoor pool, I sat in a bubbling warm pool next to Grahame with my eyes closed for about an hour until he gave me a tap on the shoulder. The two lads from the shooting were disappearing on a lazy river circuit on a four-person raft with our wives. The girls waved at us as they disappeared through the plastic curtain into the outside air.

"Should we be worried?" he asked

I shook my head. "No, what are they gonna do? The girls would eat them up and spit out the pips if they made a move. What we need to do is pretend to be a bit worried and ask what they're doing when we see them get back." Not because I'm dead smart when it comes to women, but it's because that's what Wendy told me to do.

It seemed like a good idea, but then I dozed off and missed them coming back around, Grahame prodded me awake asking what we should do.

"What was happening?"

"Well, nothing. They waved, I waved back, they went round again."

"OK. Next time we go and join them."

We got out of the hot bubbles and made our way to the return entrance for the lazy river. The girls eventually reappeared; I could see why the two lads had cracked onto them, they looked very nice in their one-piece swimsuits, the cold air outside had set their nipples up like marbles, with plenty of side boob flashing as well.

We grabbed on to the raft as they came by, I happened to be closest to Diane and gave her a big hello. She said hello back and asked if we knew (and I don't remember their actual names) Dwayne and Wayne, I said we'd met earlier.

Wayne leaned over and told me that we weren't their type and if sailor boys like me wanted to chat him up we could fuck off back to our hot tub.

I gave Wendy a raised eyebrow, which Dwayne noticed and leaned over "You heard him bum boy, fuck off. Come on girls, let's go back to ours for a drink."

Wendy was first to give then the bad news, "Sorry lads, not happening. We're both married, happily so."

Diane rolled off the raft and made for the edge, Wendy followed her leaving us with Dwayne and Wayne. Dwayne, or Wayne, pointed a finger at me with an expletive." Fucker, you've cock blocked me. They're here on a girls weekend and were well up for it until you stuck your big faggy nose in."

Dwayne dived off and splashed his way to the side, climbing out behind the girls. Wayne told me again to keep my nose out of his business and followed his friend.

Grahame was already out of the pool and tacked on behind the girls, Dwayne and Wayne were closing in fast. It's Center Parcs so I didn't think anything untoward would happen, but I made my way over as back up just in case.

I needn't have worried, I hurried round a corner to catch up and Dwayne and Wayne were sitting on the floor, Dwayne had blood all over his nose and Wayne was on his knees making retching noises holding his groin. I paused to rub their faces in their misery, "Hey boys, did you see which way my wife and friends went? No? Ok, I'll find them myself."

The changing room was deserted, so I grabbed my clothes from my locker and quickly dressed, getting back out to the reception area in time to see a first aider heading towards the pool and Grahame, Wendy and Diane coming out of the family changing area.

I joined them and we all made our way downhill to the restaurants. I was feeling a lot better now, and Grahame was positively glowing, neither of us felt like beer though so we shared a bottle of Pinot Grigio, then the girls shared another.

I got a run down on Wayne and Dwayne's fate, it would seem they'd taken being turned down quite badly and started getting abusive towards the girls, Grahame invited them to stop it, they got aggressive and swung at him then as Wendy put it "Next moment they were on the deck, crying like little girls." Grahame didn't go into any details, but it sounded fairly one sided. The nearest he'd go to clarification was to say, "Those five years of Tae Kwon Do weren't wasted".

The other thing I wanted clarification on was had they all got changed in the same cubicle, but I wasn't going to ask in front of Diane and Grahame, so I waited until we were walking back to the lodge and whispered it to Wendy. She just smiled and asked, "What do you think?"

I didn't know what to think. I sort of hoped they had, it seemed important to Grahame to get some craziness in his life so if Wendy could be a party to it fair play to her.

Back in the lodge we made coffee and cracked open a bottle of Glenmorangie, the soft smooth smokiness slipped down so easily I forgot all traces of my hangover. Diane loaded up the wood burner and set it going, bringing an intimate warmth and a glow to the room. We chatted inconsequentially, Grahame gave us a few anecdotes from his year as an extra that didn't involve Sigourney Weaver nicking his chips, I told a few cleanish war stories about my time in the Navy. It was just a very pleasant evening.

Around ten Wendy and Diane started talking about the hot tub, Diane confessed she'd set it going when we got back from the restaurant so it should be up to temperature. They both stood up and started peeling off clothes as they walked over, leaving a trail between the lounge and tub. They were facing away from us only wearing their knickers, which they peeled off in a synchronised move and climbed in, settling under the water and calling us in.

Neither of us needed telling twice and rushed over, creating our own trail of clothes, making a splashy noise as we piled in.

The water was hot and clear, but the ripples made a fairly good sight barrier so while the girls were obviously naked it was relatively discrete. We lay back in the heat looking up at the stars.

"Babe," I murmured, "Can you take five minutes to go and get the Whisky:"

Wendy splashed me," You bugger. There's people here, I can decline."

We started an argument about privacy versus people which became pointless when Diane stood up and announced she would go and get it. I was rendered almost speechless, I mean, I know she was pretty, and she had a nice figure but seeing it close up and in the flesh, she had a beautiful face, framed by her almost jet-black hair but below her graceful neck were a pair of probably 36DD boobs, firm and perky but obviously natural, topped with pale pink firm and well-defined nipples.

Further down she had a lovely flat tummy with womanly rounded hips and a closely trimmed pussy with pink lips and clit just peeking out. She bent over, snapped my jaw shut with a couple of fingers and kissed the end of my nose.

Embarrassed I spluttered a bit then let everyone know "Well, I can't go and get the glasses now. Any chance you can do it babe?"

Wendy rolled her eyes but sure enough she stood up, I watched Grahame watching her, pretty face framed in blonde hair, 32D boobs were a bit rounder than Diane's but no less kissable for that, her nipples were very pale pink and standing hard and erect. There was a cool night breeze but her pink clit and labia poking out told me it wasn't the breeze standing them up.

Grahame kept his mouth shut, but she still bent forward, pushing her boobs together and into his face before jumping out and running into the kitchen to grab four glasses. The two of them had their heads together and seemed to be discussing something. Whatever it was didn't take long and ended with Wendy nodding in agreement and Diane giving her a hug. Someone gave a strangulated groan as they embraced, their naked breasts squeezed together for a brief moment. It may have been me.

"I can't go anywhere either now," Grahame told me with a grin.

"Shit, no. I'd have someone's eye out, "I returned.

The girls walked slowly back, some might say all the better for us to admire the view, and the two of them naked was certainly a view to admire. I gave a little prayer to whichever gods were listening offering my thanks. The gods were clearly listening because the girls stopped to pour four generous tumblers of the amber heaven, slowly bringing two each over to the tub. Wendy went back to get the bottle, giving Grahame a second helping of her display then slowly climbing back into the tub and settling down next to me, then 'having to' lean all the way forwards towards Grahame to get her glass.

Grahame and I were virtually catatonic with shock, not wanting to say or do anything in case we broke the spell our wives seemed to be under or woke up. Diane snuggled up to her husband, glass in both hands and with one of his arms round her shoulder, Wendy was in a similar position with me.

Di took a sip and gave a small moan of pleasure. "Good friends, good whisky, does it get any better?"

Her left hand had gone from the glass, Grahame did his best to keep a straight face but the sudden wide-eyed look indicated exactly where her hand had gone. Her comments clarified the matter.

"Ooh, that's how it could get better. Guess what I've got over here Wendz."

Wendy's hand took a similar route, "I think I've got something similar," she said with a lustful grin.

I kept absolutely quiet, knowing how easily I can say the wrong thing and not trusting myself, silence seemed the more sensible path.

We sat there, the girls lightly chatting while they gently massaged our swollen cocks under water for another ten minutes or so, Grahame and I probably spoke a dozen words in that time, just making the most of a weird moment.

Wendy drained her glass and rolled sideways so she had her body pushed up against mine. "Sweets, I'm out. Can you go and get me some more?"

I was sitting there with, for me, a massive erection under the water, I hummed and hahed a bit, looking pointedly downwards and asked, "What about that? I could have someone's eye out."

She gave an exasperated sigh, "Alright, I'll go with you. Come on."

She climbed out, standing on the deck, steaming, shiny and naked, beckoning with a finger. To be honest, I'd have followed her anywhere at that moment and was out of the water in a moment.

Diane gave an appreciative low whistle, "Watch where you point that thing Steve, you could do some damage with that."

Wendy was back in the kitchen by now, I grabbed her shoulder and in a low voice asked, "Where are you going with this?"

She leaned back against the table, "I thought it was obvious, Diane and I are going as far as Grahame wants. This is his crazy night with Diane. I'm not planning on fucking him or her for that matter, but she thinks it's her best chance of saving her marriage. I told her it's a one off and whatever happens won't happen again, ever, but she's the only other person I love as much as I love you and I will do anything I can to help her out."

I understood now. Raising an eyebrow, I asked "Anything?"

She gave a half shrug, "Look, you're here too. Anything that seems right at the time I'm prepared to go down that road, but, and it's an important but, anything you don't like, tell me at the time and we don't do it. I'm not about to save my friend's marriage by fucking over my own." Then she gripped my still erect cock and kissed me hard on the mouth. "OK? We cool?" she asked the last bit in a caveman voice, mimicking a character from one of her favourite TV shows.

I grunted back, "Yeh. We cool."

Wendy leaned out of the door, "Hey, we're bringing it indoors, are you joining us?" She turned and pointed me upstairs with a one-word instruction. "Towels."

I came back down with four bath towels, handing one to Wendy and leaving the other two on the table. Diane and Grahame were leaving wet footprints across the deck. They paused at the door, she was holding his cock in her right hand, rubbing gently. I tried my utmost to keep eye contact but couldn't help making a comparison. My brief glance suggested similar size, length, girth. That's it, that's all I'm prepared to say. There may have been a bit more of an upward slant to it than mine, I wasn't looking that closely.

Wendy met them at the door with and handed Diane a towel, wrapping Grahame in his herself, she dried him thoroughly all over, and I mean ALL OVER. He had a big smile at one point, oddly I didn't mind. Maybe the whisky was mellowing me, or maybe I understood what it was about.

Diane asked if I needed drying, stupidly I told her I was already dry and missed my opportunity. I tell myself it was intentional because the evening wasn't about me, I suspect the truth is that I'm just stupid. Seemingly unconcerned at my stupidity Diane reached over to Grahame, grabbing him by the cock again and pulled him towards the sofa, swinging round and pushing him down she landed heavily next to him, her boobs rippling as she bounced lightly on the cushions.. She still had hold of him and knelt next to him, kissing him passionately.

Wendy was manoeuvring me back towards one of the large armchairs when Grahame broke free from his wife's embrace.

"Look, it's all very nice, but just what is happening here? Is this some big joke I'm not in on?"

Old Grahame, suspicious Grahame, Jealous Grahame was coming out for a look-see.

Wendy pushed me down onto the armchair and went over to kneel on the other side of Grahame from her friend. She put a hand on his shoulder, but otherwise didn't move. Diane kissed her husband again, still holding his erection, and in a quiet voice told him what was going on.

"Grahame, I love you more than anything. I have a past, and there's nothing I can do about that, it's our future I'm worried about. I know you would like to have experienced some of the things I've experienced, I don't think we can move forward until you get past my past. This evening is for you, I want you to be happy and to see our future together for what it is. We can do as much or as little as you want, we can watch or be watched, we can stay or go but we do it together."

I noticed Wendy's hand had moved from his shoulder and was resting on Diane's as she moved it slowly up and down Grahame's shaft, at the same time Di moved her hand away to hold his head and kiss him again Wendy started moving her hand up and down, slowly and tenderly, gripping softly but firmly enough. I was sitting close enough that I could see a tear run down his cheek, to get wiped away by a fingertip. In between kisses he said in a cracked voice "Thank you, all of you. Di, I love you so much."

As he said that I was slightly surprised to see my beautiful wife bend down, open her mouth and push the purple head of his cock inside, closing her lips she sensuously dropped down almost to the base then up again, repeating the move three or four times. On the final stroke Di pulled away from the kissing and bent her head down to join her friend, together they licked the shaft, taking turns to pop the head in and suck gently then licking together across the tip.

After a few minutes Wendy stood up, kissed Grahame lightly on the mouth and came back to join me, curling up on my lap with her arms around my neck, she kissed me gently and commented "Never done that before, not with someone else helping. Was it OK? We still cool?"

I assured her we were still cool, it was fine, it looked really hot from where I was sitting and then asked, "Am I going to get any of that?"

She gave me a little slap on the end pf my penis. "This isn't about you. I'll do some for you, but I don't think Diane should take her focus off Grahame, do you?

I knew that, but lived in hope.

She did however make good on her promise. Kneeling on the floor in front of me, she took me deep in her mouth and with apparent enjoyment and desire sucked me to ecstasy for five minutes, stopping every now and again so I didn't finish.

We sat and watched our friends for a few minutes, Diane was still kneeling alongside him, working her lips along his length, then she straightened and lay back, puling him to her, then pushing his head down so he could attack her pussy with his tongue. Grahame moved so he was lying across the sofa with his hips over the arm rest, leaving his cock hanging below and his knees just off the floor, with all his weight being supported on his toes. Wendy pulled me up and dragged the cushion off our chair, carrying it across the room to push under his legs. He lifted his knees so she could get it under him without breaking his steady oral assault on his wife's pink lips and clit.

He was clearly doing a good job, as Diane was writhing around a bit and moaning, I took the opportunity a sneaky stroke on her tits, then felt creepy and pulled my hand away. Wendy had wriggled in underneath Grahame's thighs, sideways on, and was lifting her head to suck and lick on the tip of his cock. She paused briefly to look at me with a smile and a mouthed "You OK?"

I was OK, I mean, my wife was sucking another man's cock in front of me but I think because there was no deception, I was OK with it, almost encouraging her. I lay down between her thighs and did my best to emulate the success Grahame was having on the sofa.

If we were to be honest the only person actually comfortable was Diane and it was her that provoked the move, squealing out an orgasm and then calling out "Stop, enough. Someone fuck me." Wendy contorted herself to get out from under Grahame and whispered in my ear "Not you, not yet." Then took a swig of Glen Morangie from the bottle before kissing me. "Sorry sweets, I don't think he's going to be long, bit of sticky leakage to get rid of."

I kissed her back, "I think I love you most because you're such a classy bird, making sure there's no one else's pre-cum in your mouth before kissing your husband. Proper lady-like you are."

Apparently I am free to kiss her arse any time I feel like it. There's a thing.

Diane had her knees up on her still gorgeous tits and was rubbing the tip of Grahame's cock on her clit quite aggressively, giving a low growling sound as she did it. With a final rub she pushed the head into her lips and with a push of his hips it was deep inside her. He set up a slow rhythm initially but that wasn't what Diane wanted, grabbing his arse and pulling him into her with a cry of "Harder", he sped up pounding hard. She moved her legs up, resting her calves on his shoulders.

Wendy pushed me down so my mouth closed on her nipple. Thank You Wendy, I buried my face in those magnificent tits, above me I heard a panting shout, Wendy had been right, he wasn't going to last long. I got the hell out of dodge, just in case he pulled out to blow, I didn't want an earful of his jizz. Just as well as it turned out as he sent three jets of cum across Diane's stomach and tits.

Wendy set to with a damp towel and cleaned her up, then gave his dripping cock a wipe and popped it in her mouth for a moment or two. She took it out then stood up and kissed Grahame, telling him "I'm going to suck your cock now, until it's hard again. While I'm doing that you can watch my husband fuck your wife. Then you are going to fuck me until I scream. How's that for a plan?"