Five Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good old assertive Wendy. I do like her. Grahame blinked a bit like a rabbit in the headlights, all he seemed capable of doing was to nod, which he did very enthusiastically.

Wendy pushed him onto the Sofa, next to Diane who was now sitting upright on it fanning herself. I bent down and whispered in her ear "Is that OK, do you mind?" she slapped my arm, "Don't be so stupid. This is all OK, now get on and fuck me." She softened the sting with a kiss, driving her tongue deep into my mouth.

Not needing to be told twice I sank into her soft pussy, quickly settling into a rapid motion, her fingers rubbed hard on her clit, her beautiful boobs rippled in time with my pounding into her, it was going to be close, I could feel the pressure already building in me. This was embarrassing, the sexual excitement of everything we'd already done had got me to a hair trigger after only a couple of minutes inside her. I pulled out briefly and dived onto her clit and labia with my lips and tongue, the growling noise was back, her hands scrabbled on my head, neck, shoulders, pulling me back in with an almost primal urgency. We were both close, I held on, I held on, I shot deep inside her, as she arched her back and bucked her hips. We subsided together, I collapsed down onto her, burying my head in her hair. Apples, I could smell apples.

Slowly I withdrew my shrunken penis, and sat down beside her, in front of us Wendy had Grahame buried in the back of her throat, he was big, big and hard and stretching her lips. I looked into her eyes, she seemed to be lost in the moment. One hand was holding his cock, the other had three fingers buried in her pussy, I recognised her close to Cumming sounds.

I wondered about the etiquette here, did I remind her she was going to fuck Grahame until she screamed or did I let her get on with it.

In the end she saved me the trouble and with a visible effort pulled away and dragged the cushion round, kneeling on it she looked back over her shoulder to see Grahame getting ready, he had a hand on her waist and one on his cock, I couldn't see what he was doing but from her shudder of delight I guessed some rubbing on the pussy was going on before entry. He pushed in roughly, forcing her onto the edge of the sofa. Diane slid off so she could sit next to Wendy's head, they shared a soft kiss, it looked like Di was fondling Wendy's tits, I decided to get some of that as well and sat down the other side. I got a much more passionate kiss, as befits a man kissing his wife while another man is fucking her hard from behind. The pounding she was taking made kissing difficult as our teeth kept clashing so we stopped in favour of staring deep into each other's eyes.

She whispered to me "I love you. Are you sure this is ok?"

"Of course, it's OK, I just fucked your best friend, didn't I?"

"Mm, that you did, Was she any good? I was busy and couldn't watch."

"It was very nice but I don't think I want to make a habit of it. How's Grahame?"

"Enthusiastic and energetic, which is half the battle. Is that your hand on my pussy?"

I waved both at her, "Not me, how does it feel? Does it count as girl on girl?"

Her expression was changing, her eyes closed and her shoulders were tensing.

"Very nice, and no, now let me be, I'm about to aannnnngh Cuuuummmm" she actually screamed, a bit. I looked behind her, Grahame was looking very pleased with himself, his face was flushed red, sweat was dripping from his brow and he was focussed on his wife's face, she was telling him how much she loved him, he stiffened his back and with a cry of "Love you tooooooonnnggghh" he let go deep in Wendy.

Bodies were wiped down, another log was thrown in the burner and we were sitting in a naked mix of arms and legs, passing the whisky bottle round.

Grahame was the first to speak properly, "I don't really know how to say this, it's a bit strange really but, thank you for a great crazy experience."

Wendy put a finger on his lips. "Hush don't talk about it. We all enjoyed ourselves but talking about it and analysing it is the best way of making sure it never happens again. Just remember it and be horny and happy with Diane."

Diane and I took a bit of a double take, "Again? Are you sure?" Wendy gave a shrug. "Not the same thing again but I'm comfortable enough with you two that hooking up again isn't out of the question."

I was OK with that, so it seemed were Diane and Grahame.

That was all three years ago, Di and Grahame are still together, he's the nicer version of Grahame all the time these days. Wendy and I didn't really have much knock on from it, we didn't start swinging or anything, but with our friends things were different, better in many ways. Grahame being relaxed with Di's past was the biggest thing.

I don't know whether we can claim to be relationship guidance counsellors but it seemed to work for our friends, and that's all that really matters to us.