Five Mums

Story Info
A tale of blackmail and lust.
6.6k words
4.35
75.5k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

Let me relate to you a story of blackmail, fraud, deceit but most of all lust.

It was our last year of High school, myself and my four besties We were all 18 odd and went to the same school where our mothers and stepmothers taught as well. There was Me Jason about 5'11" athletic build I liked looking after myself but wasn't in any sports teams. With blond hair

There was Simon, about 5'10" with brown hair and on the chubby side he was the school computer geek. Andrew, the typical jock in every sports team, has well-built muscled black hair but thick as two short planks. David the school monitor in every science related club or class, 5'9" brown hair with glasses. And Thomas the lustful arts student, temperately but in touch with his emotions and skinny and was about 6'2".

In the dick department we were all large but some of this in different ways. Andrew was the smallest at about 8 inches. Thomas was about 9 inches but skinny. David was about 10 inches and skinny. Simon was about 9 inches and relatively thick. But mine was 12.5 inches and about 6 inches round.

Our mothers were all teachers at the school. There was Thomas's mother Pennelope or Penny she taught history. She was about 45 with light brown hair and about a size 12 DD, she was very protective of her son and would do anything to protect anyone, she was the one who would always back down from anything.

David's step- Mother Janice was the school nurse. English by birth but of African ethnicity. Tall. Dark and busty, I mean huge boobs. Size 14 and possibly about an E Cup and approaching her mid 40's.

Yana was Andrew's stepmother originally from Russia, tall about 5'11" athletic with long blonde hair and big boobs. Around the DD size, on a small frame around size 8 and 29 years old she was the typical Russian pornstar long. Blonde, blue eyed etc. She was the sports and health teacher and often had trouble being misunderstood because of her purring accent.

Simon's stepmother was Grace an Asian woman who taught accounting late 30's black hair styled into a bob about 4'10" and a size 6 with a B cup.

Then there was mine, an auburn-haired science teacher with an alright figure around a size 10 C and was in her mid-40's. Her name was Anne.

Because of our friendships they were a "group" just as we their sons were a group.

But one of their nights out to celebrate one of their birthdays and using the school's money would lead us to an event and plan that would bring both groups together in a way that neither group imagined.

It all Started because Simons Step - mum grace was the treasurer of numerous School groups any fundraising done by the bands, choirs, sports teams the finances were handled by her and her offsider Priya another accounting teacher. Simon relayed that one day his step- mum had left her computer on and she was gone awhile, and she left it unlocked, being curious he looked at it, she had the fundraising accounts open on internet banking. Simon looked and noticed several large withdrawals from an ATM plus internet transfers to the mum's accounts. Totally around $120,000. Only with the same amounts being deposited back into the original accounts 2 days later. But what caught Simon's attention was where the money was spent. At Star City Casino.

He quickly took a screenshot and later forwarded it himself. As Grace could be heard coming back. He quickly locked the screen and escaped.

We were having the usual Friday night catch up with all ten of us, us five boys and our mothers. This week it was at Andrew's place, Yana as usual was very welcoming, welcoming each pair in turn as they arrived. Andrew's father had made his money in fertilizers and was loaded he owned a large four-bedroom house with pool and downstairs. Yana was a mail order bride married to someone old enough to be her father. But she didn't want for anything. The mothers were dressed up in semi-formal their usual Friday drinking clothes. Thomas's mum Penny was in a short sleeved white blouse, Black Straight cut skirt to the knee, black stockings and high heels. Her long light brown hair was down and cascading over her shoulders. It was how she usually dressed for school except in class she usually had her hair in a bun and wore Black rimmed glasses.

Yana, Andrew's step - mum and mistress of the house was as usual in a polo shirt and track pants. Her long blonde hair was hanging over one shoulder.

Janice, the school nurse and David's stepmom was dressed in a light blue knee length button through dress, her Long black hair cascading over her huge boobs.

Simon's mum grace was dressed in a white traditional Chinese figure dress the cheongsam her straight black hair in a bob.

And my Mother Anne was in jeans and a short-sleeved blouse her long red hair hanging down her back. At school she normally wore much the same except for office style pants and a white coat. Typical lab outfit.

We were seated in the lounge making small talk while Yana and Andrew served drinks Wines for them, but we left with fizz. After a while Andrew made an excuse for us boys to excuse ourselves to his "quarters" as he called it. He had the whole downstairs of the house to himself. Our fathers were either away or at their respective houses. We five all went downstairs. We all sat there on sofas continuing the small talk until Thomas broke the subject and talked about how hot Yana was, and how Andrew's dad must give her it to her nightly. Andrew wasn't shocked at all. He just calmly replied, "No she hardly ever gets any from him." We were all shocked. And then we all commented on the best parts of our mother's step or otherwise. We all seemed to find Graces tiny Asian frame and ass, Janice's humongous tits, Yana's tight frame and my mum Anne's red hair quite appealing although there were some questions asked about how much pussy hair, they all had, and if Yana's boobs were natural given the size and litheness of her body. We all came to the conclusion that given their respective ages most of them would have trimmed or natural pussy hair particularly Grace being Asian. Only one could be answered with any great confidence. Andrew told us that Yana quite often paraded around in a tight bathing suit that did leave nothing to the imagination and that were no pussy hairs poking out. So, she was either very good at tucking them in or she was bald.

The conversation then turned very X-rated as we discussed what we would do to each other's mothers. Thomas would really like to ass fuck David's mum Janice in as he put it "her big black ass."

Simon would like to fuck my mum Anne in doggy style while pulling her red hair hard. David would like to cum in Simon's mum Graces mouth. Etc. Etc.

It was then that Simon announced it could be arranged and it would come to fruition. Not just the mothers we wanted but all of them. It was then he explained what he found. And we could confront them with it and threaten them that if they didn't do what we wanted sexually we would turn over the evidence to the school the school inspector's office and maybe even the police. As Simon said lot of people would be angry, the sports teams, rugby, soccer, hockey and netball the road cycling team, the orchestra, the art club, the French classes etc. All had deposited their fundraising for gear, uniforms and the big annual art, music, French classes field trips to Europe. Andrew being the jock got angry at what they done. David pointed out that the money had been replaced. We pointed out that in the eyes of the law and the school board the funds had been stolen it didn't matter if they had been returned or not. All five mums and four other account holders who we didn't know were all part of it and at the least they would lose their jobs, at the most go to jail. Both of which would harm their marriages and as I pointed out would harm us too. Our mums all being a part of it. Simon said he didn't know who the other four were, but the surnames were common and somewhat familiar, maybe other teachers at the school. One name was obvious P. Habibi Priya Habibi the young Indian accounting teacher who also had access to the accounts. The other two he was unsure about.

We formulated a plan in which we would go upstairs and confront them and start to fuck them. When asked how we would choose who we fuck first. Simon suggested cards with our mums' names on put into a hat and we would one by one take one out. Thomas and I voiced our concerns about fucking our own mums. AS we said 'You three are only related to your mums by marriage, we have a blood connection. It was decided that if he or I pulled our own mum's name we would go again. It was decided that our first act after getting them to agree reluctantly or not was to just get them to suck us off until we came. They would be naked and sucking us off. Simon suggested that we periodically stop and redraw the name cards so we could change mums. Or even end up with two mums sucking one boy or one mum sucking two boys. Then we would wait a week before doing it again and taking the sex acts further. We also decided to do it in one room not five so we could all see each other and them doing it. Besides as Simon put it "Having five mums sucking their sons Infront of each other and their sons, will only add to the shame and make them more pliable for the next rounds."

We wrote five names of five pieces of cardboard, put them in a hat and slowly went upstairs.

When we got upstairs the five mums had drunk three bottles of wine and were shall we say quite merry. They quieted down when they saw us. Andrew was the first to speak" Yana and other mums, we have something important to tell you." What is that darlink?" Yana purred the other mums give us our attention. Simon answered. "I will make it brief. As you all know, you, five and four other teachers went out last week to Star City Casino. You all made withdrawals and transfers out of school accounts and spent the funds, these funds were replaced electronically a couple of days later. Six of the accounts names we know as you five. One we have our suspicions on who it might be. Grace's offsider Priya. The other three the surnames sound familiar but we can't place them yet. Now we are faced with two options we can tell the school board, police etc. and show them the evidence. All five of us boys have a copy of it. Or you can all agree to become our sex slaves and do we want sexually to you all." Your choice you have half an hour. Then we all went into another room.

David and Thomas never thought they would all go for it; Simon and Andrew were confident they would. I was on the fence. Half an hour passed, we all went back to the lounge where the mums were huddled, and Thomas's mum penny was almost sobbing. Simon spoke "Well do we have an answer?" Janice asked how long it would last, would it be a once? Simon answered, "Until we decide, could be just tonight, could be a week, a month, a year who knows?" Yana asked about sex acts they would be required to do. Andrew replied" Well mum or Yana, you will all have to do what we want." Yana replied" so just a blowjob?" Andrew replied "Among other things including but not limited to BJ's, pussy eating, fucking, cumming on bodies and in mouths, Threesomes both with two mums one boy and to boys one mum, maybe anal. The more we surf the net the more we can find. My mum Anne said "How do we decide who gets who? What if Penny and I end up with our own sons< do we have to commit incest?" I answered, "No we have a hat full of cards, each card has one of your names we pull it out and if I pull out your name, I pick another." Simon added "that is if Jason and Thomas want to, if they want to fuck their birth mother none of the other three are going to stop them. Now enough talk, you have ten minutes to decide yes or no." Then we all turned and went. After ten minutes we all came back with erections in our pants anticipating what the response would be. "Do we take a group answer or ask them one by one?' asked Thomas. "Let's do it one by one". David said. "No let's doit as a group." I spoke. Simon said, "One by one, the guilt will weigh heavier". And he giggled we all giggled. And then went into the lounge. The mums were in varying states, Thomas's mum penny was still upset, Janice and Yana were defiant. Grace and my mum were somewhat in the middle.

Simon asked if they had reached a decision. Janice responded, "yes we have you fucking little perverts". Simon said, "Good now I'll call each of you by name in alphabetical order and you will answer yes or no induvial that you agree to our idea and all conditions, all five must be unanimous, so five yes or five no's''. We start with Anne."

My mother stood up from her place on the couch and said "yes" Grace, Simon's mum stood up from sitting on the floor and said "yes" "Janice?" Simon said. Janice was sitting on a dining chair, stood up reluctantly said yes. We all looked at Penny Thomas's mum, she slowly got up from the sofa next to my mum and very brokenly said yes. Yana got up out of the armchair she was in and said "da" Simon said, "in English Yana." She replied yes. "So, all five said yes." Said Simon "Now we pull your names out of the hat and you pair up with whichever one of us pulls your name out. Then after the last one you are going to strip in the order you were chosen, naked no undies or bras. Then you are going to kneel Infront of us and suck us off until we cum." "we will once again go alphabetically so Andrew you start with A so you're first." Simon passed him the hat Andrew put his hand in and drew a card out. "What name is on the card Andrew?" asked Simon. Andrew replied "penny" Penny looked shocked yet relieved its Thomas hadn't pulled her name out. "David next," said Simon. David put his hand in and pulled a card out. "Well Davy who you have?" Simon asked David answered "Grace". Grace just smiled. "Jay you're up." Said Simon. I put my hand on it and showed Simon. Simon said "Yana." Tommy" Thomas pulled out a card and said "Janice" then Simon said so by a process of elimination that leaves me and jay' s mum Anne.

"So that leaves Thomas's mum Penny as the first to strip Infront of all of us, come take the middle of the floor Penny." David said. Penny hesitated but after some words of encouragement from my mum she stood up and moved into the middle of the lounge floor. "Hang on a minute, shouldn't we on the chairs and sofa and the mums in a line along the wall." I spoke. "Yes, good Idea." David and Simon agreed. So, all the mums got up and stood in a line along the wall off to Penny's right. While we took our places on the three-seater sofa and two chairs facing them.

"How do you want me to strip?" asked penny "There's no music." At that David put on some music from his phone a slow jam, "at the end of the song or before you must completely naked Infront of all of us, no underwear, stocking or shoes, that goes for all of you." Simon said.

At that Penny started to strip it was soon apparent that she was not a dancer, she moved from foot to foot, kicking her shoes off, then slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Before sliding it down her arms and dropping it on the floor behind her. She then rubbed her tits through the lacy white bra she had on. She then undid the zip at the back of her skirt before the two slid to the floor. Her left hand rubbing her tits, her right hand rubbing her pussy. She then bent forward and slid one stocking off. Before coming up again to stand up and reach behind her back and undo her bra. Holding it in hand before bending forward again and removing her hand so the bra fell to the floor, then she stood back up and slid her hands down her body and underneath the elastic of her panties before pushing her panties down to her ankle to reveal her trimmed pussy hair, then turning around so her back was facing us boys before bending forward to take off her other stocking so all of us boys could see her ass in all its glory. She then rotated around on one foot and stretched her arms out in her nakedness before licking her lips and blowing us all a kiss. And then she stopped. "Now what?" she meekly asked. Simon answered, "tell us all what size your boobs are, say something like I am Penny, Thomas is my son. I am a size whatever and I like being a worthless slut whore. And then come and sit at Andrew's feet."

Penny meekly said but in a loud voice said, "I am Penny, my son is Thomas, I am a size 12DD bra and I like being a worthless slut whore and I can't wait to taste and feel Andrew's big cock deep down my throat." Such a change from the meek, mousy history teacher." I said to the other boys, they all nodded in agreement. Then Penny strode over to Andrew and then rolled herself into a ball at his feet, her head directly in front of his crotch.

"Well, that was.... Nice." Andrew said a wide grin across his face. "Grace you're next. Let's see what your step mum is made off Si." Simon just laughed. Grace stepped Forward. Into the spot next to the pile of Penny's clothes on the lounge floor. This time David had something classical playing. Grace starting by blowing kisses to us all, boys and mothers. Before coming forward and kneeling legs apart in front of David just out of his arms reach and undid the three buttons on her dress. Then spun around on the floor and crawled back on all fours to the pile of penny's clothes then stood up and pulled her cheongsam over her head. We were all shocked to discover she had no bra on. She covered her tits up with one hand and put a finger to her mouth and said in an exaggerated Chinese accent "No Bla, I don't need a Bla because by bleasts quite small." Then giggled. Then she kicked off her shoes and pulled down her panties keeping them in her hand until throwing them across the room to Simon her stepson. Revealing what we had all suspected a typical hairy Asian pussy. I am Grace I come from Asia my son is Simon am a size 6 B and I am a dirty, filthy srut and I want to feel all your cocks and pussies in my mouth. She then walked over to David, spun around and slid herself down to his feet.

"Yana you're up, Davy some sounds please?" said Simon. Yana strode out to where the pile of both Penny's and Grace's clothes were. David found some dance music. "Very aerobics." I said. Yana Squatted down and came up into a star jump doing a perfect burpee. Before tearing her t-shirt off, she literally ripped it apart. She then pulled her shoes and trackpants off, then turned around back to us boys then undid her bra turned back around and threw her black sports bra to Andrew and her then rubbed her pussy with her red G-string before throwing that to me and to my surprise it was wet. Showing us all it was hairless She then did a model like walk to each end of an imaginary line before stopping twirling, so her back was to us again. And then doing a squat than turned into a burpee. Then coming in close to the assembled group of boys then doing a burpee again. She finished by saying "Hi boys my name is Yana and I'm 29 from St Petersburg I'm a natural blonde with a size 8 DD bust and I am a worthless whore who is looking forward to having all your cocks in all my holes, both singly and all at once. Who wants to gangbang me?" She then started to crawl towards me. But David stopped her and asked, "those tits natural or man-made?" She cooed "enhanced you like?" She then crawled over to me planted a wet slobbery tongue kiss on my lips then slid down my crotch to take her place at my feet.

A collective wow came from us boys and some of the mums. "Anne you're turn." Simon said. David found "achy breaky heart" by Billy Ray for her to dance to. "Weird choice." Simon said. David replied, "Random mix Si." "Mind you it sort of goes with the jeans". David said. Mum walked out somewhat apprehensively and did a quick strip tease kicking her shoes of, pulling her blouse off without unbuttoning it, unfastening her white lace filled bra and tossing it off. Then undoing her jeans and pulling them down to the floor panties and all. Revealing her full unshaven ginger pussy hair. She then blurted out. My name is Anne I'm 45 and I like sucking boys, because I am a filthy cheap whore." She then walked across the room and sat at the feet of Simon.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers
12