Five Mums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I said, "Well that just leaves Janice." Janice strode defiantly out, her son David kept motioning towards the wall that his mother was previously standing against. I noticed something but I don't any of the others short of myself and Davy had seen it. On the floor where she was standing was her lingerie. She was naked underneath her button thru dress. "Well, it'll be quick Davy." I said. She walked out, gave us all the bird then undid most of the buttons and her dress fell to the ground. Revealing all her black nakedness, The humongous tits, The huge dark areolas and her full unshaven Pussy hair. "She concluded by putting her hands on her hips defiantly and said. "My names Janice I'm from London and I am a natural 14EE, I am a whore, but just wait till you hurt yourselves at school you bastards." He concluded with another rude gesture and then walked over to Thomas and sat at his feet.

So, there we were us five sons with our five mums and step mums at our feet.

Andrew and Yana's lounge was laid out with a three-seater couch in the middle with two armchairs at either end, and the dining table with six chairs was off to the left-hand side and slightly in front so as to form an 'L" shape. We were arranged as follows.

Andrew was on the far end of the three-seater with Penny at his feet. David was next to him on the chair with Grace at his feet. Simon was on one of the dining chairs with my mother Anne, Thomas was on the chair at the other end of the couch with Janice, and I was on the couch at the opposite end to Andrew with Lana. These were good places to be. As it offered a view but as Thomas and I would later admit to each other sometimes having a "view" was sometimes bad as Thomas had full view of his mother deepthroating as did I of mine. But at the time we either didn't realise it or kept quiet about it.

There was a quick discussion about how we should get ready, there were suggestions the moms should strip us, the mums should help strip us, or we should just drop just our pants. As we were all excited and horny, we decided on the third option. Because as Andrew pointed out "There'll be plenty of time for that romantic horseshit later."

So, we were very quick, we stood up as one and just dropped our pants. Letting our engorged cocks spring free. There were some gasps, open mouther stares and a curse as the mums looked at our cocks, Andrew was the smallest at 8 inches, Mine was the largest at 12.5 inches and 6 inches round. I was called Subway by some because it was similar in size to a 12-inch subway.

The mums murmured for a few seconds, Yana mumbled something in Russian, Grace said that Davids 10 incher was the biggest she had ever seen. But they all were worried about Simon's and Mine because although Simon's was at 9 inches and mine at 12, we were both thick with it as well.

And then they all just started sucking us, five mums sucking their sons, in all different ways. I looked over at Andrew, Penny was doing the lick up from the base, and then down the other side and up again before sucking on the tip a few times, Grace was sucking just the tip, of Davids. Thomas was getting his balls sucked by Janice, her technique was balls, tongue up the side, suck tip, tongue down the other side, tongue back up then take as much possible in her mouth. I looked down at Yana, she had stuck half my cock down her throat. I glanced to see my mother, not only sucking Simon but rimming his ass as well. Simon was holding her by her red hair, eyes closed with a big grin on his face. After about 10 minutes we were all moaning and smiling. I decided to try to get Yana to deepthroat me. I said, "take me deep you bitch." She said no. So I just put my hand on the back of her head and held it a few times while she did a few more cycles then when her lips were halfway down I squeezed her nose and pushed her head forward, she swallowed the whole lot, after choking a few times as she adjusted to it I let her nose go and she kept on doing it even pulling her head back so her saliva dripped everywhere over the floor her hair my cock. Before doing it again. Andrew said, "Are we swapping or not?" To be honest most of us had forgotten My pubic hair was touching Yana's red lips and starting to protrude up her nose. As we all murmured something we hear an almighty groan as Simon after a combination of deepthroating and rimming, exploded all over my mother's face and in her mouth. At that we all stopped and decided to do we pull names again or just rotate. We decide to just move each mum one space clockwise, and the mum would jump one over if the son had already cum. So, Simon was out, and then just Grace took her mouth off Andrew he shot his load. So, it ended up with three sons and five mums. David with Janice and my mum Anne, Me with Grace and Penny, And Thomas with Yana. After the obligatory curse Andrew kindly vacated his seat so I could move over into the middle and have Grace and penny either side of me. I looked to my left and saw Yana had already deepthroating Thomas, I looked right and saw David with his Dick in Janice's mouth and halfway down her throat and my mum was rimming him. I had Grace kneeling on the couch next to me on my right and Penny between my legs.

Grace was kneeling and leaning forward sucking me as far as she could get me in, Penny was kneeling between my legs, swapping between sucking and licking my balls and licking the bases of my cock. The best thing about their positions was I could see everything as well as full access for my hands to Penny's head and Grace's, tits, pussy and ass. I looked over to my right and saw that Janice had moved up and had her left fit in David's mouth which he was hungrily sucking on, while my mum was rimming him. Meanwhile Yana had Thomas's dick right down her throat. With Thomas's hands, both holding her head down. I had worked my hands underneath Graces body and was playing with both her tits and her pussy while she was sucking me. Every time she let out a sound her mouth would be replaced by Penny's. I first of all rubbed her pussy lips then I put some fingers in it, first one, then two, then three. I was going to try for a fourth in Graces pussy. When she said "no" So I thought I would try one finger in her ass, I half expected her to say no but she accepted it. After about another ten minutes I decided that it would be good if Grace and Penny changed places. SO, Grace kneeled in front of me, and Penny kneeled beside me. I did the same thing to Penny for a while until Thomas intervened. He was looking into his mother's face as I finger fucked her ass and pussy. "Could you do it from the other side, so I don't have to see her face as you do it, Dude?" he said.

At that Penny got up and got on my left side while we continued, another five minutes passed and then we heard a loud shout from David. He was Cumming. He stood up and his dick was in my mum's mouth. He came in it. By now mum was spilling two loads of cum and saliva out of the corners of her mouth. I was kind of weirdly part turned on and part disgusted by it. At that Janice made an announcement. "So far, all the boys have cum, except Jason and Thomas. I propose we stop and have the two birth mothers here suck each other's sons. Penny Sucking Jason, Anne sucking Thomas until the first one cums. But they do it sitting next to each other. Yana, Grace, and I will watch.

Tom and I were keen, Mum and Penny had a brief conflab and then agreed. Thomas moved next to me, so our shoulders were touching. Penny moved to my right side and mum came over, blew me a kiss, smiled, and then kneeled in front of Thomas. Penny on the other hand just kept sucking me. They sucked us both for what seemed an age, both using various techniques to try to get us off. After about ten minutes I was pretty sure we both close to cumming. Thomas said to me" Hey I'm being sucked off by your mum and I've got two fingers in her pussy too." I replied, "Hey dumb ass YOURS is also sucking me AND I've got two fingers in her pussy AND two in her ass." He went silent. By now both our mums were in doggy style on the couch heads facing each other Penny took a break from sucking me and said to my mum while Penny continued to jerk me, "Anne how do you get them to cum so quick?" My mum stopped sucking Thomas for a second, giggled and just said "watch." At that she proceeded to vigorously rim his ass. He gave out a loud squeal and then a deep groan. Penny just cooed "oh." And then went back to sucking me. Then she too proceeded to rim me. The feeling was how shall we say 'Divine', My mum rimming and sucking my friend and his mum doing the same to me. It was then that Thomas nudges me, I looked at him and he pointed toward the other three, what a sight, Janice was sitting on the floor her legs spread in a capital M shape licking one tit and fingering her pussy. Grace was standing and had Yana bent over licking and sucking Grace's tits and fingering her Asian pussy. We both let out a combined low whistle. David, Andrew and Simon were just watching us all. I said to Thomas "How are we going to cum with these two?" He answered I have an idea." He then proceeded to tell me how we should get them to kneel next to each other in a place where everyone can see and cum on their faces in unison. He said, "we may even get an unintended surprise." Meanwhile we heard a loud high-pitched moan and noticed that Janice had taken herself off and squirted a large puddle of sticky mum juice on the floor. She then rolled over to her left and kneeled behind Yana and then started to lick Yana out. A couple of minutes later both Yana and Grace came. A loud scream from Grace and a low moan from Yana heralded the simultaneous cumming from them. I looked over at Thomas said, "Six down, four to go." He replied "No dude seven down. Your mum came on my hand while I was frigging her. And I think me, and my mum are close. Are you close with that power pole of yours." It was both a shocking and weird thing for a guy to say another, but also strangely erotic. Janice suddenly blurted out, "For Christ's sakes you two, hurry up." At that both Yana and Grace came towards us. Yana towards Thomas, Grace towards me. She both nudges Penny and mum to one side and Thomas and I both proceeded to get a double BJ from these four mums. We were both close to cumming in no time the effect of their tongues on our balls, cocks and assholes certainly made us both get there quicker. "Dude?" Thomas asked. "Yes." I spoke. "Are you close?" he asked. I nodded yes and then said" Sorry ladies but we are having to let something go." Please excuse us. "And at that both Thomas and I stood up and brought our two kneeling mums together with Thomas and myself Standing over them. We both exploded at the same time and came with huge loads over our mum's faces. But with one unintentional accident. I seemed to get most of me cum on MY mum's face and hair. I was shocked but also aroused. "Never mind," said Thomas. I looked to see that my mum was scooping up me cum from her face, tits and red hair and was only giving some to Penny but also slurping it up. She was drinking my cum. Penny was doing the same. But Penny had mine only. Mum had a mixture of mine, Thomases as well as remnants of the other two she had already had. I effect she had taken four cumloads to the face, she shared some with Penny, a few little bits with Yana, Janice and Grace. But then proceeded to swallow the lion's share of it.

"Chert eto bylo goryacho" (fuck that was hot) Yana said. Apparently every she was horny or excited she flipped back into Russian without thinking. I wondered if Grace did the same. We all just sat there for a few minutes gathering our thoughts and recovering from our exertions. When Janice interrupted "Hey Yana, how many Showers this place have?" Yana replied "three, two upstairs, one downstairs." "Good I need a shower and think these filthy minded boys do too." Janice quipped. At that Janice and Grace proceeded to move to the upstairs bathrooms and Penny to the downstairs one. Simon and David got up and started to follow them. Janice stopped spun around on her heels and put her hand out. "Stop right the fuck there, where do you fuckers think you're going? You aren't getting in with us. You filthy motherfuckers and stay here and contemplate what you've all done." Simon and David both stopped and shrunk back away, Janice was in no mood to be trifled with. Yana and mum went into the kitchen, Yana saying as the hostess the other four should clean up first. All the mums went, leaving us five boys to quickly dress and then discuss amongst ourselves what had just happened. The main topic on discussion was my mother's thirst for cum and her amazing ability for rimming, the second topic was how Grace, Janice and Yana had quickly turned lesbian. We talked for about ten to twenty minutes, we heard the showers start and stop, and start again as the mums washed themselves. There was a quick thought that maybe Grace and Yana had shared one. But as the mums came back to the lounge dressed it was apparent that wasn't the case as Yana was the last out and Grace was the second one out. Meaning Grace was showering while Yana was in the kitchen.

The mothers came back and assembled in the longue all dressed except for Yana who was just wearing a towel, oddly enough wrapped around her boobs. Odd because everyone in the room, her best friends' co-workers, son and his friends had already seen her completely and utterly naked.

"Well?" Janice prompted "We square?" Simon spoke up. "Mums you know you agreed to do this right?" All five mums nodded. "Well, we've done quick research and the going rate for a blowjob only from a woman of your age group averages around eighty dollars, and there's five of you. That means four hundred has been paid out of one hundred thousand. You five have a lot of shall we say work to do. But the more work you do and the more varied work you do the faster you pay it. Yana mentioned gangbangs so we've been discussing it, if you do Gangbangs, Lesbian sex, Two girl threesomes, Anal sex, Double Penetration etc. It gets paid faster. Of course, if you tell us who the other four are and get them to join in then that also contributes. So now we all see each other next Friday night at David's and Janice's place like normal. You will also give us a lot of leeway at school in the coming week too. Next week we start again and this time we expect more." There were a few murmurs from the gathered mums Janice shouted that we were all mother fucking bastards. And then we all proceeded to go home. I'm guessing that would have been some quiet, difficult trips for four of us that night.

But as they say next week is next week.

12