Five Mums Ch. 13 - Andrew's Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, no long-term effects and they maintain muscle control?" I asked.

"Apparently so, just make sure she drinks lots of water with lemon juice and bring her home tonight. I worry." Mum said.

"Yes, will do, better go she is coming. See ya." I said.

"Yes, be in touch and be CAREFUL." Mum cautioned.

I put down the phone and shut the computer off. As Yana came down the hallway wrapped in a towel.

"Hello darling. Miss me?" she cooed.

"Hello Yana, yes and why wear a towel it's not Like I haven't seen what's underneath?" I replied playfully joking.

"Ha ha, yes but I don't want to leave a trail of water drops, do I?" Yana replied.

"Now Yana, sit and tell me about yourself." I said and gestured for hr to sit down opposite me.

As I stood up and went to get her some water laced with lemon juice. It was a good test for if I had to give her some later.

AS I passed her the glass of water with some lemon juice in it. I thanked her for doing the domestic chores. He just politely answered "Thank you." and smiled.

We just sat there and talked for the forty-five minutes or so, about what I wanted to do, but we mainly spoke about her background, her life in Russia, her studies overseas in England her marriage and how she felt about it.

I also learnt that the ring I noticed earlier was in fact her wedding ring and that Russians wore their wedding rings on the other hand.

She admitted that even though she didn't like the idea of the 'arrangement' she did like the attention she was getting and that she would have done it anyway without the blackmail. She let on that she still wanted to be gangbanged. And that she loved very much and deeply. She even admitted that if she could, she would divorce Andrew's father and marry me.

I looked at the wall clock and saw that the time was 9:55. Andrew was due soon. At that time there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it, knowing who it would be.

Andrew was standing there a smug look on his face.

"Well, what you think of my shopping list?" he casually asked.

"Very comprehensive, I take it your dad bought them?" I asked.

"Yes, indeed he did, even gave me some space in the garage. I've got the square steel stand thing set up there, it's bolted to the floor. It's got a couple of pulleys that can take up to 100 kilos each, and she only weighs 50 kilos so we can suspend her and everything." He proudly announced.

"Oh." I said. I was going to say more but was interrupted. And the clamps are for the nipples with or without weights on them. The blindfold to freak her out, the gags to muffle, the O-ring one so we can shove things down her throat. The cattle prod to give her little electric shocks, the flogger and paddle for whipping and spanking. The cuffs for restraint, the ropes to tie her to the table, the sawhorse so she lye on it and have her wrists and ankles tied to its legs. And the candles to drip wax on her. Oh, and a big pot of Borsch to tip over her. He said.

"ok thank you for that." I remarked. "Where you going to drip the wax and will it hurt, because remember I told you no marks." I said.

"Don't worry your princess wont mark just a little bit of redness for a day or so. It's a special low temp wax. And where on her body? Anywhere and everywhere. Face,forehead,cheeks,chin,palms,soles,ass,pussy,tits,stomach,tummy button, that bit of her pussy that's bald. Maybe get her to poke her tongue out and put some drops on her tongue." Who knows. Andy spitefully replied. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small Ziplock bag.

"Here, give this to her in a cup of tea, It will make her a bit gaga but very very very compliant and open to suggestion. Then bring her over for just after twelve. And we can have some fun." He said.

"Yes, about that, you promise to mark her or seriously injure her doing this. Don't you? And do you know the effects of this?" I cautioned him. "Yes Grandma, I know what the effects of this are and how it works and how to treat it. And don't worry I wont hurt your GIRLFRIEND. Well at least not permanently." Andrew replied.

He pushed the tiny bag into my hand. "And said " Now put the whole bag into her tea before the tea bag and before the water, stir it and make sure she drinks it. This is the last of this stuff ever made. Dad's factory was developing it and it didn't have the effect they would have liked to have. So, when this is gone it's the last of it.So don't worry. Okay? And don't forget it's either her or your mum and I will be a lot harder on yours. And think of this as therapy for me. Bye for now see you soon." And he scooted away.

I went back inside and shut the door behind. Yana was quick to see me and start up again with her life story. She started going on about I was the only male outside of her blood relatives who had ever shown her any kindness. All men wanted to do was fuck her. She confided in me. She appreciated the fact that the other four mums were her friends, Particularly my mum and Thomas's mum Penny, she feared Janice though. She let slip that she came home a week or so and she could hear lovemaking coming from the master bedroom. She went down the hallway to find her husband, Andrew's father, her husband in bed with not one, not two but three girls from his work. She admitted that she knew he brought girls home and fucked them, but it was another thing to hear and see them. She admitted that she wanted to run away maybe back to Russia, but all the money was tied up in his name. And she still another month or so until she got citizenship. She started crying. She was slipping in and out of Russian times as well. . Great I thought I've become her agony aunt. I gave a handkerchief to dry her eyes and said, "why don't we go out for a spell make her feel better and we might even buy you something nice to cheer you up."

She said that she would like that and started to perk up a bit. I suggested to her "Tea?" She nodded, smiled, and said "da." I slipped away from the naked, crying Russian and started to make us some tea. It was just after10am, so it was teatime anyway. I went into the kitchen. And put the kettle on. She could see right through to the bench from her place at the table. "You have a nice body, why hasn't any girl snapped you up yet?" she purred. I made a non-committal answer and then when she wasn't looking, I emptied the bag of Andrew's then covered it with the teabag. And poured the water on top. I poured some milk into and then gave it a good stir. And then walked over to her and gave her a nice refreshing cup of tea.

We both sat down and drank the tea.

As we finished, I noticed that Yana's tea was all gone. " Well, you enjoyed that." I said.

"Yes." She said. I wondered if the hypnotic effects of her 'Additive' were starting to take effect.

"Well, you better dressed so we can go." I said.

"Hmm yes sounds good. But I only have uniform or work clothes." She said.

"No probs, just choose something of mums, just make sure it fits. Because you're similar sized but not the same." I said.

"Yes, I am bigger in the tits. Okay I do." She said.

She got up and proceeded to walk down the hallway towards mum's room.

After about 10 minutes she re-emerged. She was wearing a black satin blouse that mum never wore and a red mini skirt. She was wearing her boots from the uniform. She was a visual symphony. I had contained my urge to fuck her again. I mean she looked hot.

"Well Yana, aren't you a sight for sore eyes." I commented.

"Yes." Was all she said.

"Right shall we be off?" I said.

She came up to me and held my hand tight. I grabbed mums credit card at the same time and off we went Yana holding my hand very tight.

She went to open her car and I said, " Allow me." and I took her keys. I didn't know if she could drive with this drug in her system.

I opened the passenger door, and she got in. I shut it behind her and then climbed into the driver's seat. I started the car and started to reverse out of the driveway.

Halfway to the local mall I casually asked if she had anything on underneath mum's clothes. She replied that she couldn't find anything, so she was naked underneath. And started to hike her skirt up so I could see.

We drove to the local mall, and she dragged me around it, I bought her some perfume and make up and it was almost as if we were a young couple on a date. We attracted many glances from other shoppers as she held me tight to her as we walked around.

We were ten minutes' drive from Yana's house, but the time was 11:twenty so I suggested that we grab some food as I didn't know when we were going to eat next. As a test I asked if she wanted Wendy's. Knowing Yana was always a health food nut and Wendy's or any of the other burger chains didn't even rate as dog food. She politely said, " Yes anything to please you." So obviously the drug was working.

I ordered Wendy's and told Yana to find a seat. She wandered over and found a seat. She didn't stop to get serviettes or sauce. It was obvious that any instruction was taken literally.

I got the serviettes and sauces and joined her.

A few minutes later the Wendy's staff member brought our food to the table.

Yana just sat there. "Eat Yana." I said. She then proceeded to eat the food.

I was thinking to myself, well I hope Andrew likes his new mindless stepmom.

As Yana was eating a made a phone call to mum and Andrew, I described the situation to mum, and she said that the drug was reaching its optimum point where it had reached optimal effect this would last for about 2 hours and then start to wear off. She mentioned that she was equal parts disgusted and proud. Disgusted that I would do Andrew's dirty work but proud that I was showing Yana some gallantry and treating her like a lady. Andrew's conversation was the direct opposite. He whooped down the phone that it was working. Getting her to eat a burger at all was an accomplishment and that he was getting hard. But he was disgusted at my compassion towards her. He also said he had all the gear ready and to hurry up.

I told Yana to hurry up and finish and she almost zombie like did. When we were finished, we got up and went back to the car. And I drove her to her home. What was supposed to be a place of security and comfort was going to turn into a scene of pain.

I drove the short distance to her place, and I guided her through her house to the attached garage. It was a large garage; it could fit four cars and was tall about 3 meters tall. I remember Andrew's dad used to fit a campervan into it.

Andrew greeted me. And showed me the set up. I asked Yana to sit in the longue. She just did as I told her.

In the middle of the garage but off to one side was the frame the top of which was about 2.5 meters off the floor, It had 6 legs bolted to the floor. And several pulleys on the top. Some large enough to take a large chain, some smaller. Some had ropes containing some hooks on the end.

"The old garage used to use to lift engines out. So, it should take her weight." Andrew explained.

Next to the frame was an oak dining table it was long and heavy. Next to the Table but turned so whoever sat in it could see the table and the frame was an old dining chair.

At the head of the dining table was a smaller table was a smaller table covered with red velvet.

On that table was an assortment of shall we say 'equipment' laid out tidily. There were two or three pairs of nipple clamps, two leather paddles, a black leather flogger. Eight pieces of rope all tied up. Six or seven carabiners, 2 gags one ring and one ball, blindfold,8 small but heavy weights that looked like fishing sinkers. A handheld cattle prod. 2 candles of each colour in red, white, pink, and yellow, a blindfold 2 wrist and ankles cuff a collar and a leash. A riding crop was laying horizontally across the top. And a spreader bar was laying across the bottom. There were also 2 or 3 cigarette lighters. A gardening knife and a pair of scissors were there to complete the set.

There was a swing thing hanging on a hook against the wall. And on a coat hanger was the harness. Which was like a leather net that she was going to wear where her tits, pussy and ass would be exposed.

The sawhorse was sitting at one end of the frame underneath it was about a metre long and had an ankle or wrist cuff nailed onto each leg so someone could be restrained to it and have their limbs secured to the legs.

"well, what do you think?" Andrew asked me. "Hmm very...comprehensive. So, do you have any idea what you're doing.? I said. "Yes, I've watched a lot of bondage porn you know." Andrew answered.

"Well, that fills me with confidence. I said. "Are you staying or joining in?" Andrew asked.

"Andrew can I be honest?" I asked. 'Of course, you're my oldest friend and I'm yours, about from Tommy. You two date back to kindergarten. " Andrew replied.

"ok, well I am sort of against this, but I will watch just to make sure you don't hurt her. Even if she wasn't drugged up the whole BDSM thing doesn't do anything for me, I'm afraid." I said.

"Ok thank you for your honesty, I'm not really into it myself but I'm curious and it may work out some of my frustrations about HER as well too. Shall we begin?" Andrew said.

"Don't let me stop you, you know my feelings on the idea." I said in a non-committing tone.

"Good." Andrew replied smiling.

We both entered the longue. "Nice outfit, your mums?" Andre said.

"yes." I replied.

Andrew stormed across the room.

"Yana," she said commandingly.

"da." Yana answered.

"Do you recognise either of us or your surroundings? Answer me honestly and quickly." Andrew asked a menacing tone in his voice.

"Nyet." She answered.

He stepped forward, reached down, and squeezed her cheeks together, and spat in her face.

"Good, now a few rules from NOW. First no speaking Russian. If you speak a word of Russian, you will be punished. Second, you must do as you are told when you are told, no hesitation, no questioning. Third we are the masters, and you shall address us as SIR or Master when you are spoken to. Fourth you will cum when we tell you not before. Five any breach will result in more punishment. Understand?" Andrew said.

"Da." Yana answered.

Andrew stood up and gave Yana a good solid backhander across her face.

"That's for speaking Russian and not addressing me properly. That's your first, last and only chance gone. Understand?" Andrew vehemently said.

"Yes, Sir." Yana shakily said.

"Good. Now stand up. Bend over and touch your toes." Andrew commanded.

Yana stood up took 2 steps forward and then leaned forward and touched her toes.

Andrew stood beside her and said. "Now you spoke Russian How many times?"

"Two?" Yana shakily answered.

"wrong, you slut. It was three. So that means three punishments, plus one for not addressing me properly. SO, tell me your Russian skank. How many punishments I owe you and what they are four." Andrew said.

" You owe me four punishments Sir, Three for speaking Russian three times. And one for failing to address you properly. " Yana said compliantly.

"Good now your Russian slut what is four times ten?" Andrew playfully asked.

"Forty Sir." Yana answered.

"Good so that means forty spanks on that ass. Ten for each infringement. You count each one and say thank you each time you are spanked. Understand?" Andrew said.

"yes Sir." Yana said meekly.

"now pull that skirt up so your ass is exposed and look straight ahead as I punish you." Andrew commanded.

Yana complied looking straight ahead and pulling my mother's skirt up to her waist. Exposing her naked ass to her stepson who was now relishing his role as a dom.

"You didn't tell me you had no panties on. That's more punishment but It will come later." Andrew approvingly said.

He stood next to her on her left-hand side. Her ass in front of him.

He rested his left hand on the small of her back and brought his right hand up above his head and brought it down onto her right ass cheek.

It came down with a thunderous sharp slapping sound.

"One Thank you Sir." Yana said. A hint of apologetic sadness in her voice.

Andrew stopped for a minute before delivering the next blow.

"Now slut, just a warning. If you answer in Russian, lose count, or don't address me properly ant any time. The counting goes back to zero and doubles. Understand?" Andrew said.

"Yes Sir." Yana stammered.

He then brought his right hand again on her left ass cheek.

"Two Thank You sir." He continued to forty each time swapping sides so each side of her ass got punished.

About number ten, Yana's eyes started welling up with tears, by about number twenty she started crying.

Andrew was relentless and merciless in his punishment. Yana stood there bent over at the waist, mums skirt she was wearing bunched around her waist. Her hands firmly clasping her ankles. She took the punishment that was being meted out to her, tears were flowing from her eyes and dropping to the floor making small stains on the hardwood floor. I didn't know whether to feel sorry for her or be horny. SLAP!! Came the noises. "Grrr. Thank you, Sir. 39." Yana cried.

"Now you slut bitch whore." Andrew said. "For your last one I want you to say in Russian." Andrew oddly commanded.

"Yes Sir." Yana said in between sobs. Andrew brought his hand up above his head. Yana had had twenty slaps on her left ass cheek and nineteen on her right. Booth ass cheeks were by now a bright pink colour. He brought his open hand down fast and then stopped halfway, ." Yana had been bracing herself for the last slap which she anticipated to be the hardest yet. But it didn.t happen. A look of relief and confusion flashed across her face. Andrew turned to look at me and asked. "You want to finish?" I said "no

"Your loss." He joked and then brought his hand up higher than it had ever been before and brought it crashing down. Yana jumped from the impact. "Sorok, spasibo, ser." Yana said and sobbed.

"Good little bitch, now that was the first of your punishments. I was intrigued as to why Andrew would break one of his own rules.

Andrew reached down and clasped Yana's head by her chin her brought her head up so she could look at him.

"What the princess is crying? Good her tears are like a fine wine to me. " He said as he slapped her across the face. " Now Princess, I want you to kneel while I go and get something. Don't you tear move." He said as he slapped her face again from the opposing direction and spat in her face again.

"Kneel." Andrew commanded. Yana dutifully kneeled on the floor. Tears still streaming down her cheeks. Andrew laughed and said to her "Don't even think about cleaning yourself up." Then turned and walked away passing me on the way out.

" I know what you're thinking; I gave her the command to speak Russian because it gives me an excuse to punish her. And is this an old shirt that your mum will miss?" Andrew said.

I just shook my head no. "Good be back in a minute." Andrew said and walked off towards the garage. I watched him go and then got my handkerchief out and quickly tidied Yana up a little bit. I crouched next to her. Put my finger over my lips. And started to wipe her eyes.

I whispered in her ear " Don't worry it be over soon, you're doing great." And I kissed her forehead.

I could hear Andrew coming back so I quickly got up and moved back to where I was standing.

Andrew cam back and as he passed me again. He asked, " How's IT been?" referring to Yana as the 'IT'.

"all right just the odd sob." I answered.

"Goood." He answered. He then stopped and showed me he brought with him. Two small pieces of rope, The cattle prod, The riding crop a pair of scissors and a length of bamboo about two metres long.

He worked the couple of meters over to Yana and stood in front of her.