Five Mums Ch. 13 - Andrew's Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up." He ordered. Yana was still sobbing and didn't hear him the first time. He kicked her. His foot connecting with her right thigh as she knelt there.

"Stand up." He commanded again. This time Yana was compliant and stood up. Still sobbing.

He grabbed Yana by the chin and said." Next time when I tell you to do something you do it. And no crying." He said and then spat in her face again.

"Now take those boots off slut." He ordered. Yana bent down and unzipped first the left one and then the right one. Then stepped out of them.

"Pick them up." Andrew demanded. She bent forward and picked them up with one hand. Now run over to the kitchen and put them on the floor in there. And then run back here." He commanded. Yana carried them by the tops of the boots in one hand. And started to walk. Andrew who was holding the crop in one hand flicked it out and it connected with Yana's ass. " I said Run." Andrew yelled as the crop connected with Yana's already sore and red ass. Yana broke into a run and went into the kitchen and put the boots on the ground. She then turned around and ran back to Andrew.

"Good little slut." Andrew said as Yana stopped in front of him. He had placed all the gear on the couch behind him.

He made Yana turn around, so she was facing me. And then ordered her to spread her arms. Yana did so even though she was still crying.

Yana was standing there, crucifix like naked from the waist down. Tears streaming down her face.

He then laid the bamboo stake across her shoulders and tied her wrists to it using the two short pieces of rope. The lengths were short but allowed him to wrap her wrists around the stake two and a half times. When her wrists were securely bound to the piece of wood. He reached back and picked up the riding crop and the cattle prod. He walked around her in a circle. He cropped her on the tits and ass. Gave her electric shocks with the prod on her legs and ass. "ye,Ahh,yee,Aaaaahh." Yana yelped now her tears were subsiding as she seemed to be yelping more in pain.

He did three circuits of Yana and then stopped. He reached for and picked up the pair of scissors, they were good quality dress making scissors.

Yana was still wearing mum's blouse. As she stood there with her arms tied to the bamboo. She was in a classic crucifixion pose. He held up the scissors in front of her so she could see them. She looked scared.

He smiled and brought the scissors down to bottom button of her borrowed blouse. He put the scissors underneath the button. And said to Yana, "each time I cut one off you thank me." He then closed the scissors and cut the bottom button off. "Thank you, Sir." Yana squealed.

He made his up the front of the blouse cutting each button in turn each time eliciting a yelp of thanks out of Yana. He went right to the top. And the blouse fell open to expose her bare tits.

"Well, Well first no panties and now no bra? You are a saucy little slut, aren't you?" Andrew said when he noticed them.

He then cut a hole in each armpit and half cut half tore along the seams all the way to the cuffs of the sleeves. He just simply tore the sleeves off. He then cut along the shoulders and tore the blouse off in two halves. He then went down to the bundled-up skirt and did the same with that. Cutting it into four pieces.

She was now totally naked.

Andrew ran his hands brutally over Yana's tits. Squeezing them, slapping them from side to side.

"Hmm." He said picked up the prod again and started to touch the end of the wand shaped prod against her. Her collarbone was first.

"That was because you didn't thank you for making you naked and free." Andrew teased.

He then did the second collarbone, each nipple, the stomach, the belly button and then finally her pussy. Yana squirming, yelping, and thanking him with each touch. He then came back up giving each part a second shock before prodding each armpit. Again, Yana thanked him, yelped, and squirmed trying to avoid it.

Andrew leaned back and said, "Now let's have some fun, shall we?" He reached into his pockets and pulled out two things. One was an egg shaped and sized toy, he held it his hand and turned it on. It came to life vibrating, the more you turned it the faster it vibrated.

The second was a butt plug attached to a bellows, kind of similar to what you get when you have your bloop pressure taken. He squeezed a few times, and it expanded in his hand. He then released the pressure and pumped it up fully it expanded to around 20cm round.

He held both out in front of Yana, her look was full of fear and uncertainty.

"Now slut, open your legs. Wide." He demanded.

Yana complied and opened her legs wide. Andrew reached forward and inserted the egg into Yana's pussy. I was so large it filled her pussy and left the controlling end exposed.

He zapped her on the tits with the prod. Then slapped her across the face.

"Forgetting something?" he said.

"Sorry Sir, thank you sir." Yana stammered. "Oh, you will be sorry." Andrew laughed. He then turned the vibrator onto full power. It started vibrating and you could tell by the look on Yana's face she could definitely feel it.

Andrew walked around behind her. Smacked on the ass and commanded Yana to bend over. "Bend over slut." He commanded. Yana bent forward at the waist. With her legs open her ass as well was fully exposed. Andrew shoved the butt plug as far as it would go. No lube no spit no nothing.

Yana gasped, as it entered her ass hole. She continued gasping as he squeezed the bellows and inflated it. He squeezed the bellows about six times until he couldn't squeeze it anymore.

He leaned forward and grabbed Yana by the hair and said. "Right, you Slavic slut. You have one in that pussy of yours and one up your ass, and you are going to do as I say and if they fall out or you cum without my permission there will be trouble understand?"

She nodded the vibrations causing pleasure but still crying as well.

He pulled her back up standing by her hair. He slapped her across the face. "I didn't hear your answer?" He said and reached for the scissors. He came in front of Yana and leaned close to her he ran the open scissors across her tits. She was gasping and trying to pull away. He came to a rest by her left nipple. The nipple placed between the two blades of the scissors. "Now do you understand?" he said.

"Ye.Ye.Yes, sir." Yana stammered the fear very apparent in her voice. He laughed and pulled the scissors away.

"Now jump up and down on the spot." Andrew commanded. And then came back to stand next to me.

We watched Yana jump on the spot. Her arms still bound and outstretched. Pink welts covering her ass, tears streaming down her cheeks as her tits slightly went up and down.

"I have to say, Andrew I was close to stopping you." I commented.

"Now jay, I wouldn't intentionally cut her nipple off. That's too far even for me. But she doesn't know that." Andrew said.

He then turned to Yana and said. "Do one hundred jumps and count each one."

Yana continued jumping up and down and started counting. "one,two,three,four." She said all the way to one hundred.

Good now do one hundred squats. Andrew said.

"Yes, sir." Yana said and then started squatting.

AS she exercised the butt plug must have been uncomfortable and the vibrator was making her wet.

"Do you think we should take her arms off the bamboo?" I suggested.

"Yeah, why not." Andrew answered.

"Hey slut, you wet?" Andrew shouted.

"57, I don't know." Yana answered. "Don't know WHAT?" Andrew said.

"I don't know, sir. 60." Yana said.

Andrew walked over to Yana. "Stop." He ordered. Yana stopped doing squats. She was sweaty by now or at least it was hard to tell if it was sweat or tears or a mixture of both.

"Open your legs." He demanded.

Yana meekly opened her legs. He felt her pussy,"Hmm wet but not overly soaked. Hey Jay, I see what you mean pussies look much better with some hair on." Andrew said.

"Now you Slavic slut. I want you to tell me all about why you have no pussy hair and what you think about my friend Jason. If I like your answers, I will untie you. Understand?" Andrew said.

"Well sir, I have no pussy because my husband seems to like it that way. I would much prefer to have it trimmed not bald. My stepson's friend Jason. I like him. I like to feel his big cock inside me, and he has been regularly fucking me with it, but not enough. He stuck up for me when my stepson and his other friends weren't nice to me. And I have to admit. I love him. I love him more than anything else in the world. I love him truly and deeply and I want to marry him and have his babies. And I can be a good little housewife for him. Sir." Yana said.

"Hmm so you want a hairy pussy?" Andrew teased. "Yes, sir." Yana answered.

"And your feelings about Jason are true you aren't exaggerating or lying?" Andrew asked.

"No, Sir." Yana said.

Andrew turned and looked at me and then walked around behind Yana and undid her wrists from the piece of bamboo. Her arms flopped down. He also inspected the Butt plug and made sure it was still firmly in place.

"Now slut slave, lift your hair up and close your eyes." He said. He reached down and gave her 10 smacks; she kept holding her hair up and counting and saying thank you for each one.

After the tenth he reached down and picked up the collar and lead. He wrapped the collar around Yana's neck and tightened it, he then attached the lead.

"Now slut open your eyes and get on all fours." He demanded.

Yana opened her eyes saw the lead and collar and hen dropped to all fours.

Andrew tapped her ass with the riding crop and then put the lead handle in his right hand and carried the prod and the scissors in his other hand.

"Now slut bark like a dog." He commanded.

"Woof, woof." Yana meekly barked.

"Now follow me like a good little doggy." He said and started walking down the hallway towards the garage. Pulling Yana behind him like he was walking a dog.

I followed behind. Shocked at yet another confession of love from Yana I followed partly out of concern, partly out of curiosity.

He led her down the hallway and into the Garage.

We stopped about one metre into the garage. He then kept walking her across the floor They Yana and Andrew stopped underneath the frame. "Stand up." Andrew ordered. Yana stood up. "Good now Arms out." He said. Yana brought her arms out. Andrew went over to the table and grabbed two wrist cuffs He put one on each wrist. They were black heavy Leather and did up like a collar with a piece of leather that went through buckle which did up and had a metal chain that was attached to each one. So, you could connect them to each other.

She was directly underneath one of the hooks that was dangling from the top of the frame. He made her raise her arms so that the hook was under the chains connecting the cuffs. She was now standing with her arms raised above her head.

He then reached across and grabbed two nipple clamps. HE put them on her firm and erect nipples. This really heightened Yana's pain and displeasure.

"Ahhh,Ahhhh." Yana hissed as the painful clamps bit into her flesh. "Quiet slave slut." Andrew hissed and slapped her across the face. "Yeow,ow,ow." Yana hissed. Andrew reached out to the table again and picked up the ball gag. He secured around Yana's head and settled it in her mouth.

He then played with the nipple clamps to make sure they were not only tight but also to inflict maximum pain.

She tried to cry out, but her cries of pain were effectively muzzled by the ball gag.

He then proceeded to connect a small, linked chain to each clamp and then attached the weights onto the chain. Even though Yana couldn't express her pain in an audible manner. Her face said it all as the effect of gravity on the weights took effect. Her mouth tightened around the ball of the gag, and her eyes periodically closed. I could tell she was feeling the intense pain that was being administered upon her.

He pulled up using the rope and pulley up off the ground but not by much. Her soles were still touching the floor just. Andrew reached out and grabbed the riding crop and starting flogging Yana, first on her tits,then her stomach, then her ass and then he stood in front of her and whipped her pussy. You could hear Yana start to scream through the ball gag. But he kept going exhibiting no mercy. He added more weights to Yana's nipple clamps her tits even though were fake started to be pulled down.

He let her quietly suffer, as he walked across the garage and cam back with a kettle weight. He laid it at her feet. He pulled her up, so she wasn't touching the floor. Slowly first on tip toes then her feet left the floor in their entirety. He had a length of rope in his hands and first tied Yana's ankles together. He wound the rope around her ankles four times and tied a knot with it he then tied the remaining tails of rope to the kettle weight. And then hoisted her up again.

"I know full well the kettle will keep her legs down, but it will increase tension on her arms." Andrew said to me. He hoisted her bit by bit. Leaving a puddle on the floor. A puddle of tears and drool from Yana's eyes and mouth.

He hoisted her up until the 40 centimetres of rope between her ankles and kettle went tight. Then her left her there. Dangling under tension. She was crying and drooling. He then whipped her with the flogger with resembled a small cat o nine tails he flogged her with increasing severity and pace all over her naked back and ass. He flogged her for about twenty minutes. Until she had bright red marks across her back.

"Higher?" He asked. Yana just sobbed and shook her head. He tightened the pully.

I interrupted. "Andrew, we don't want to pull her arms out do we?" I asked.

"No." he responded gave her a couple whips across the back and then suddenly released the tension on the ropes She feel to the floor Her pussy almost landing on the handle of the kettle weigh and her arms landing behind her resting on her back.

He removed the hook from the wrist restraints and undid her ankles.

"Get up." He said with venom in his voice.

Yana stood up with some difficulty. She looked at the floor trying to restrain her tears. Andrew checked his watch. "Ah 45 minutes until the effects start wearing off.

He slapped her face again eliciting a sob from Yana. Then released the ball gag. It fell to just under her chin. He then pulled her across to the sawhorse using the chain running between her tits.

He made her sit on the sawhorse by roughly manhandling her onto it.

He then removed the saliva covered gag from around her neck and it fell to the floor. He secured her ankles to the legs that had the ankle cuffs nailed to it. Then made her lie down by pulling her head back with a handful of hair.

Yana was crying and screaming. The top of her head was resting at the end of the sawhorse. He pulled her arms down and secured to the legs holding the wrist cuffs. She was now restrained against the sawhorse facing upwards.

He strode over to the table and 4 candles one of each colour. He them burn for a wee while. He came over to me and said. "Yes, pussy hair is good if she had some, we could shave it off." He went back to the candles they were quick burning and already had a small puddle of wax on their tops.

He stood over Yana and yanked the nipple clamps off her. She screamed "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH." And they are left bright red marks where the clamps had been.

He stood over her a candle in each hand, White in his left and Red in his right.

He dripped some wax onto Yanas body. White on her left side, Red on her right. He started on her shoulders, dripping it down in a dotted line towards her midline and then starting to go down her body down her chest, hovering over her tits so they could collect more wax. With each drop Yana made a small "AAHH." And struggled against her bindings as the wax landed on her flesh. After about 20 drops each had landed on her tits he moved down, down her tummy. Making a pool of both colour in and around her belly button then down to her pussy. He had left a big vacant space in the middle of her chest just above her tits. After dripping a few drops onto her pubic area. He repeated the process in reverse And then when he got to the aforementioned vacant space, he tried to drip the red one so it would write. You could just make out the word 'Slut' in the strange, dotted wax lines.

He then swapped the candles for the other colours and started again.

Yanas noises were getting to him, so he reached across and grabbed the O-ring gag and put it in her mouth and tightened it. It muffled the sound but kept her mouth open. After the had gone from chin to pussy in pink and yellow. He then dripped some yellow across her forehead.

He then looked at the time and said "oh 25 minutes left. Excuse me." And he left the room. I went over to Yana. "You, ok?" I asked. She nodded. I pulled away just as Andrew re-entered, holding a bowl of something.

He undid Yana's restraints and pulled her off by her hair. Forced her to kneel beside the sawhorse.

Tied her hands quickly with some rope.

I feigned interest and touched one of the drops of yellow wax on her forehead it was warm but not hot.

He then got the bowl, took the plastic wrap off the top and proceeded to tip it over Yana's head it was Borscht. Just like before it ran down her face onto the floor, covering her face, its and back in the red liquid before pooling on the floor with her tears and drool.

"Hey Andy, I need to pee." I said. Hoping to leave so I could smuggle a facecloth into Yana.

"Hmm so do I , but if we need to pee let's just have a Russian urinal besides, she'll need this wax to cool off and be washed off. "Andrew said.

"Meaning/" I said. "Lets just piss on her. Andrew said laughing. I really didn't want to, but I was backed into a corner.

I had to go and stand next to Andrew; we both undid our pants pulled our dicks out. Andrew was hard mine was semi hard.

"Right on the count of three, we both pee.Oh that rhymes." Andrew said.

Yana could imagine was going to happen next as she closed her eyes.

"One,Two,Three." Andrew counted and on the count of three we both let our piss go. It hit Yana on the face,hair,tits,tummy it did wash the wax off. Andrew was enjoying it, I wasn't. Owing to the O-ring gag she had on. Andrew aimed a good amount of pee into her mouth she had no choice but to swallow it. He pissed a lot than me. Then shook his dick dry.

He bent down in front of Yana, slapped her face, and then said. "Good Girl." And then walked off.

I was left with her. I reached down and took her out and off, then undid her wrists and helped her up.

She was a mess, a mixture of urine, running make up,borscht,tears,drool and sweat. Mot of the wax drops had cooled and were falling off her skin as she stood up.

I held her close, kissed her and asked if she was Ok. "Da." she said. I handed her a glass of water which she greedily drank and then escorted her to the shower.

I helped her through the house to one of the bathrooms. Andrew was nowhere to be seen. I guided her to the main bathroom. I picked up a towel and folded it into a square and then placed it on the chair. Then guided her to sit down on it. I then reached into the shower and turned it on. A warm but not hot temperature. I then checked for Yana's shower gel and shampoo. I found them, Rose and jasmine moisturising body wash, and matching shampoo. I placed them in the shower. I checked that the temperature was right and then helped Yana into the shower. She stood there.

Christ, do I have to wash her as well? I thought. I took my shirt off and reached into the shower grabbed a washcloth and spread some body wash onto it, lathering her up and then rinsing the soap off. Shoulders first then arms, tits,stomach,back,ass,pussy,legs,feet. Then a rinse all over then I washed her hair twice then did a second scrub session all over her body and then a final rinse.