Five Mums Ch. 18 - I have therapy

Story Info
I see a counsellor, Yana has news.
6.1k words
4.64
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

Chapter 18 - my session at the counsellor.

As the afternoon approached Yana and I had a soak in the spa. Talked about the events that had transpired so far now that Yana had settled down. Had lunch and then at about three o'clock I got ready to see Mrs. Edwards.

"Do you want me to come too?" Yana asked.

"No, I should be okay, I don't even know what I'm seeing her about. But it's at her home not at school. Apparently, she's seeing me off the books as a Favor to mum. So, I'll go by myself." I replied.

Yana was a bit upset. But I figured we can go places by ourselves.

At around half past three I left for Mrs. Edwards' place. It took about twenty minutes to get there. I found the place and parked outside. It was a big place on the hill. I waited in the car for about five minutes. Just wondering what mum hoped to achieve.

Then I got out walked the few meters to her door, climbed the two or three steps to her front door and rung the buzzer.

I waited a few minutes as she came to the door. I could hear the 'clop, clop, clop of high heels coming down a wooden floor. The front door slowly opened. I looked up and standing just inside the door frame on the top step was Mrs. Edwards.

"Hello, Mrs. Edwards, I'm Jason, you're expecting me." I said.

Mrs. Edwards was standing there. In a grey suit. With a short jacket done up with one button just underneath her ample boobs. The skirt was a straight cut skirt that finished just short of her knees. She had black stockings, black heels. A white blouse underneath the jacket. The blouse was done up but was low cut and her ample cleavage was visible. She had her dark hair up in a bun. A pair of wire framed glasses, A gold chain with a pearl pendant around her neck and pearl earrings finished her look.

She looked at me and said.

"Yes, hello Jason, Your mother Anne rang me, about something. And I have agreed to see you as a favor. Now do come in please." She said.

I came in through the front door. There was a long corridor with about three doors on each side. A stairway was at the other end. I followed her through to the last door on the left. My eyes watched her behind as I followed her down. We turned into the last door on the left. I entered a room which was obviously a bedroom that had been turned into an office. It was light green in color with dark color carpet. A large window was on one wall. Beside the door was a large leather armchair. On the other wall to the left of the door was a large two-seater leather couch. Both the chair and couch were in black leather. Opposite the couch was a large desk. And opposite the door under the window was a large but narrow table. With various things on it. Like tissues, a pitcher of water and two glasses. And a small whiteboard.

Behind the desk on the wall were degrees and diplomas from various universities. All with Mrs. Edwards name on. One of them was a PhD.

She gestured for me to sit on the couch. She picked up a notebook and pencil off the desk and then sat down in the armchair. Crossing her legs after she sat down. Right leg on top of her left leg. As she crossed her legs her skirt rode up her leg further. I had quite a clear view of her thighs but tried to put it out of my mind. She started the session.

"Okay Jason, or shall I call you Jay?" she said.

"I prefer Jay, people only call me Jason when I'm in trouble." I answered.

"Okay, well my name is Brandi, and I have multiple qualifications including two PhD's in psychology, psychotherapy including in adolescent psychology, relationship counselling and sexual counselling. Okay Jay, your mother rang me because you have problems with your sexuality. And have got a girl pregnant, I understand. Although I have to confess most people I talk to and try to console about pregnancies are girls." She said.

"Well, I have no problem with sexuality, it's just that I prefer the older woman. And as far as getting a girl pregnant she's 29 and There is still a 50/50 chance that it's mine." I answered.

"Ok, now before we proceed any further, I have to make you aware that what is said in this room is between you and me. As this is unofficial the school doesn't know neither does the ministry of education. I won't even tell your mother, unless you say so. Okay?", she said.

"Yes, it's okay." I answered.

"Right shall we begin? What is it that makes you prefer the 'older woman' what sort of ages are we talking about? And any other sexual situations or fetishes that make you turned on?" Mrs. Edwards asked.

"Well, Mrs. Edwards." I answered.

"Please call me Brandi." She answered.

"Ok Brandi. I'm drawn to the older woman, because I feel more intune with them, and I appreciate their experience. I suppose. Also, they seem to be more affectionate and loving when we fuck. Girls my own age seem to cum too fast and then just nod off." I answered.

"So, you appreciate their age and experience?" Brandi asked.

"In short, Yes." I answered.

"And the ages of these women you're attracted to? What are we talking about? MILFs, matures or grannies?" Brandi asked.

"Milfs and matures definitely, Grannies no." I answered.

"So, you would agree to say women thirty through to fifty?" Brandi enquired.

"yeah, give or take a few years." I agreed.

"Ok and is there anything that these older women have that the younger girls don't?" Brandi asked.

I looked at the wall behind her, trying not to look at her body which was turning me on.

"Ah I prefer that in general they have larger and more natural tits, they seem more adventurous in bed and One thing I really like is they have pussy hair." I responded.

"So, you like boobs and are attracted to pubic hair?" Brandi clarified.

"In a word yes." I answered.

"Is there any other part of the female anatomy you find attractive?" Brandi asked.

"Ah, I like long hair. I suppose." I answered.

"So pubic hair, boobs, and long hair?" Brandi asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Anything else about these older women that particularly turns you on? You mentioned being more adventurous for example." Brandi said.

"Yes, they are more adventurous." I said.

"In what way is there anything they do for you than younger girls don't, or won't do that particularly turns you on?" Brandi asked.

"Hmm,I find MILFs can I call them MILFs? " I said.

"Please call them MILFs whatever you want to call them is fine by me. You cannot and will not offend me." Brandi replied.

"Well in comparison to the younger ones MILFs generally suck without a condom and are open to rimming and tea bagging. In my experience. The younger ones won't even think about a blowjob without a condom or rim or suck my balls." I answered.

"Hmm-mmm, go on anything else?" Brandi said.

"Not that comes to mind." I answered.

"Now I have heard that some of the boys at your school call you 'sub' why is that?" Brandi asked.

"Ah sub now that is a nickname I can't stand." I answered.

"Yes, what is the meaning behind it?" Brandi asked.

" Well, it's because of my big Cock, Brandi." I blatantly answered.

"Big when you say big. How big are we talking?" Brandi politely asked.

"Horse cock sized. When I get to full hardness. 12 inches and can get to around 4 to 6 inches round." I answered.

"Wow." Brandi gasped, her mouth dropping open at hearing the dimensions of my fully engorged cock.

"And does this cause any problems?" Brandi asked.

"Well to be honest Brandi, the younger ones, yes. It scares them off, but the MILFs take it as a challenge." I said.

"Yes, I can see why." Brandi answered.

"Now about this pregnancy, how do you feel about it?" Brandi asked.

"Honestly, I'm of conflicting emotions. I love the girl but I'm young. I want to marry her and settle down, but she has issues." I replied.

"Issues? Do elaborate." Brandi said.

"She's Russian, she's a teacher and she's married but getting divorced." I answered.

"Oh, I see. Is it Yana the Phys ed teacher at school?" Brandi bluntly asked.

"What! No one is supposed to know." I angrily said.

"Jay, there can't be too many Russian teachers in this town. You let it out. I just joined the dots. Old therapist trick. I'm sorry." Brandi remarked.

"Well since you've worked it out, yes, it is." I answered.

"And how do you feel about Yana? Is this something you would have wanted? I mean relationship and pregnancy wise." Brandi asked.

I had a quick thought.

"Well yes and no, Relationship wise yes, Yana is a lovely girl and I love her very much. Pregnancy wise,no. I got accepted into med school on a scholarship this week and now we can't go public because of her work. And she's expecting. It's just like the next 5 or so years have all arrived at once." I said.

"And this making you feel overwhelmed? Frustrated?" Brandi asked.

"Bit of both." I said.

"So, let's just assume you had met Yana outside school, and she hadn't got pregnant so quickly would you be having these feelings? Take some time." Brandi asked.

I went into thought again. I also kept moving around on the couch, as the sight of this therapist that was at school occasionally. Was turning me on and I was starting to get hard.

"Thoughts Jay?" Brandi asked, breaking my thoughts both topical and non-topical.

"Yes Brandi. I have decided that if it happened slower, I would be all for it. That's not to say I'm not all for it. I can see a future with Yana in it definitely." I answered.

"Good." Brandi said.

"Now being the strapping young man that you are. Do you have any favorite porn stars? Ones that you just want to fuck, not ones that you would like to see in a relationship sense?" Brandi enquired.

"Hmm, Well to be honest. There are a few." I admitted.

"Who are they?" Brandi asked.

"Well, my top five would be. Lauren Phillips, Lisa Ann, Kendra Secrets, Isabella Clark, and Penny Barber." I stated.

"Hmm yes, I can see that you do have certain preferences." Brandi said.

"Yes." I said in reply.

"But have you also stopped to consider something?" Brandi asked.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, most of those pornstars bear a resemblance to women in your life. Your friend Thomas, his mother, looks like Penny Barber both in looks and build. Even more so when his mother wears glasses. Second, Lauren Phillips looks like your mum. Isabella looks and sounds remarkably like Yana." Brandi suggested.

"Oh yes, I can see your point they do don't they." I answered.

"You have to appreciate that I work with all your friend's mums, and I know them too. And some of them are pretty damn hot. Seeing as this session is nearly over. I want to share something with you." Brandi said.

"Yes, What is it?" I casually enquired.

"Jay I'm lonely. I'm old enough to be your mother, I'm bisexual and hearing about your size and your preferences in women. It made me wet. I want you to fuck me. You want to fuck me too?" Brandi blatantly said.

"Yes." I stammered.

"Also, one other thing." Brandi said.

"What's that? " I asked.

" I look like Lisa Ann." Brandi said. And then she stood up. And stood in front of me.

"Well, stud. What do you think? You want to put that monster cock in all my holes?" Brandi said.

I sat there and she undid the top two buttons of her blouse exposing her bra.

"Well, you like?" she cooed. I nodded.

"Open your pants and get that cock out, I want to suck on it." She said.

I undid my pants and pulled them down to my knees as I sat. She pulled her skirt up and then knelt in front of me.

My cock was hard and getting harder.

It sprung free in front of Brandi's face. Her eyes and mouth opened wide.

"I see what you mean, it's large and challenging. But I accept this challenge. You want me to suck on it, suck on your big balls, all full of cum for me and then lick and suck on that ass of yours?" Brandi said.

I just nodded and smiled.

"Goodie." She said.

She smiled and then leaned forward and took my cock, in her mouth. She sucked me, once down to the base and then back up to the head. Then a very intense tight suck on the head only, followed by a swirl around the head by her tongue then a long lick up and down each side.

"Well, you like?" Brandi asked.

"Yes, keep going. "I replied.

Brandi kept going for a while. All the while keeping her glasses on.

After a few minutes she stopped, looked up at me and said.

"Shall we go somewhere more comfortable, like the bedroom?"

"Why not? "I replied.

"Follow me." Brandi said as she stood up.

I stood up and pulled my pants up.

"Oh, leave that cock of yours out, we're alone." She said.

At that I just let my pants fall back down, slipped my shoes off and stepped out of my pants leaving them on the office floor. She undid and slipped her jacket off and I reached inside her open blouse and manhandled her two boobs out, and gave each of them a quick suck. Her nipples were large and a light brown color with slightly darker areolas around them. I sucked her nipples in my mouth, and I teased her nipples by licking them with my tongue. She brought one arm to hold my head to her tits.

"Oh, you naughty boy, wait till we get there." Brandi said.

She then reached down with her right hand and took my cock in her hand. And then turned and led me out of the office, up the stairs and down the upstairs hallway to her bedroom. Holding onto my cock the whole time.

We entered her bedroom. It was huge.

A large four poster bed dominated it. Along with the usual bedroom furniture.

"That is a rather nice bed, Brandi." I said.

"Yes, super king. "Brandi answered.

"But we aren't here to discuss the bed, we are here to use it." She said.

At that she pulled me closer to her by tugging on my cock.

"Now where were we?", Brandi asked.

"We were here." I said and proceeded to keep sucking on her tits.

After a couple more sucks. She undid the remaining buttons on her blouse and said.

"Here allow me." Taking her blouse off and throwing it to the floor.

She had on a black lacy half-cup bra.

"Now let's see how good you are?" Brandi teased. I reached one hand around her back and to her amazement undid her bra with one hand.

"That was unexpected." She said.

I then brought one finger underneath each shoulder strap and slid it off her and threw it onto the floor. The whole time I was passionately kissing her and pushing my tongue into her mouth.

I reached down and undid the zip and button on her skirt. I slid it down to the floor.

She was wearing matching panties but no suspender belt. I knelt in front of her. My mouth level with her panties. I ran my tongue around the top of her panties. She let out a slight giggle as I tickled her and licked her belly button with my tongue. I then rolled my tongue and the top of her panties into my mouth and proceeded to pull her panties down with my teeth. They reached the floor and then I came back to her legs with my tongue. Licking her inner thighs as I did. Then I licked all the way up to her tits did a licking circuit of her tits and then licked up to her chin. Then I came back down. Chin, neck, shoulders, tits, stomach, belly button, pubic area and then I dove into her pussy.

Her pussy was sweet tasting and moist. She had a slightly trimmed pussy with what would be known as a landing strip. She had a red rose tattooed over each hip. They matched the circle of interlinked roses tattooed around her right ankle. There was also a bouquet of roses on her chest of drawers.

"Someone has a thing for roses, eh?" I cheekily asked. Then I went back to licking her pussy.

"Ah oh yes." She answered in between moaning.

"Good. Why don't you lie down on the bed?" I suggested.

She moved over and climbed onto the bed and then rolled over until she was in the middle of the bed. I took my shirt off, so I too was naked.

"Now close your eyes and I'll be back in a minute." I said and then I walked over to the chest of drawers and selected two of the plumpest fattest looking roses and brought them over in my hand.

I knelt next to her on the bed on her right-hand side.

"Now just lie back and keep your eyes closed. And let me work my magic." I said to her and then kissed her on the mouth.

I took one rose in my left hand and ran it over her forehead, her face and down her neck then down to her nipples where I ran it over her nipples. Ever so lightly touching her with it the whole time.

"Ooohhhh, Ooooohhhh, that feels nice and gentle." She moaned. I then went to the other nipple and did the same. Then down her stomach and to her belly button. I ran the rose around and over her belly button. Then I ran it down the inside of her left leg and then up the inside of her right leg. Then I touched her pussy with it.

"Ooooh." She cried. Then I rubbed her pussy with it, up and down each pussy lip, then up to her clit, then around her clit. Around and around and up and down her pussy for about ten minutes. I then reached around and picked up the second rose. I had one rose at her pussy in my right hand, and one alternating between her tits with my left hand. Her juices were starting to become visible on her pussy hair and lips. Her nipples were rock hard and pointing skywards. I continued rubbing her erogenous zones with the roses for a little while longer then I started to eat her pussy. Nice and deep.

I dove my tongue into her pussy, ran it up one lip then down the other then I flitted it across her clit. Then I lightly poked her clit with my tongue. Then gave it a few quick little sucks. She started moaning.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh, Oh, Oh." She moaned softly. Her hand reaching down to hold my head into her nether region.

I reached up and cupped her left tit in my right hand, her right tit in my left. I started to play with each one simultaneously. Her moaning got louder and quicker. I looked up and could see through her curtain of pubic hair. I also saw her reach up and take her glasses off.

She reached down with one hand and held my head deep into her pussy. She was moaning and crying out.

"MMMMMMPPPPHHHH, AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh shit yes, eat my fucking filthy pussy out you little pussy eating fucker. Where has Anne been hiding you all these years." She cried out.

Given such encouragement my desire for eating her out only grew, followed by my intensity of eating her out. The more intense I ate, the more she screamed, the more she screamed the more intense I ate her.

She wrapped her legs around my head and pulled me in even deeper, then a torrent of juice flowed into my mouth and up my nose. She held my head there, sandwiched between her legs as she orgasmed into my mouth.

"Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Aaaaaaaaaaah. Ah." She screamed as her orgasm subsided.

She just lay there panting for a couple of minutes, gaining her breath. She eventually released my head from its prison between her legs.

"Whew, that was a long time coming and it was intense." She said.

"You can say that again Brandi." I said in reply.

"Now you must need some attention." Brandi said.

"Yes, I do." I answered. And pulled myself back and knelt on the bed.

"Well lie down and make yourself comfortable." She said. Motioning to the stack of pillows that she had been laying on.

She rolled to one side and then sat next to me as I lay on my back my head and shoulders propped up by four pillows putting me in a semi sitting position.

She snaked around between my legs and opened them.

"Have to gain access to all points." She cheekily said.

She then knelt between my legs, and rubbed her pussy.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers
12