Five Mums Ch. 18 - I have therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look what you have caused you naughty boy, you've made my nipples rock hard and my pussy soaking wet. Do you like my nice, mature hairy pussy?" she said as she rubbed her tits and pussy.

"Yes." I answered.

"Good." She cooed. She then brought her head to within an inch or two of my cock head and blew a small breath on it. The kind of breath you use to blow on a pie when it's too hot.

She then poked her tongue out and licked my cock. First my cockhead, then down one side and up again, then the head again, then the other side down and up then licking around my cock head, then another blow. Then she took my head in her mouth as she grasped the base with her hand. She gave a few quick sucks on the head while she gave me a mini hand job on my base end. Then she raised her head off my cock, gave me a few quick tugs and then came back down to suck just the head. While she was sucking on my head this time, she swirled her tongue around my cock head. Then she brought her head off the cockhead and spat on it. Before taking it into her mouth again and slowly edging her way down. Down, down until she could take no more in her mouth. As she slowly moved down my cock with her mouth, she licked on the portion that was in her mouth as it was slowly getting engulfed. Then we she could no longer get any more in, she worked her back up to the top, repeating the tonguing on her way up. Then giving a hard suck that made her cheeks cave in. Then loosening her lips grip and descending back down. Repeating the process.

She did this very slowly and deliberately for about seven circles of the pattern. Then she came up to the top of cock head in a quick single move and brought her head off my cock. She replaced her head with her hand and started to wank me as her mouth moved to my balls and she started to suck and tongue each of them and then both of them together. Before returning to my cock and starting again. This time at the end of the sucking instead of progressing to my balls, she went to my asshole. She put her hands on my inside thighs and pushed my legs open as wide as they would go and then dove into my ass. Her tongue probing the depths of my asshole. She probed me for a while and then she brought her hand up and started to wank me as she rimmed me.

I was in heaven, I just lay there my arms dropped by my side, my head back, eyes partially closed, a smile on my face. She then stopped sucking and brought her tits up to my mouth. I instinctively started sucking on them in turn. I licked them, I sucked them. I flitted my tongue across her nipples from side to side. All the while she let out a low moan and pulled on my cock.

She then straddled my face, and we adopted a 69 position. Her head went back to my cock, balls and ass and repeated the process. My tongue hungrily went for her wet pussy I put my hands on her hips and held her as I probed her wet pussy, licking her pussy lips and clit. Sucking on her lips and clit as well. The harder I licked the faster she sucked and vice versa.

At one point she brought her head up and screamed out.

"Oh, my fucking god. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." As she came again. Penny, Grace, Mum, and Yana had all come before but theirs were either a moan or a small scream. Brandi's was a full-on scream. Like the loud scream you have when a tooth is pulled without pain relief. Once again, her juice ran down my face.

"Fuck that was good." She said as she climbed off my face, spun around, and kissed me, slurping some of her own juice off my face. Then she straddled my hips and proceeded to lower herself onto my cock.

As she lowered herself into cowgirl or what Yana would have called 'Cossack' position. Brandi looked at me with a big grin on her face. As she touched my cock head and lowered herself onto my huge cock.

"Yeoww." She squealed and then closed her eyes and poked her tongue out as she continued lowering herself onto my length.

With her pussy so wet from her previous two orgasms she slid easily right down to my base. I felt my pubic hairs tickling her ass.

She slowly raised herself up and down for a few times and then gradually built her speed up. My hands reached out and touched her tits, cupping each one in a hand and squeezing them for all I was worth.

Brandi built her rhythm up to a fast pace and she had an accompanying crescendo of screaming.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, YES, YES, YES,FUCK YES, FUCK,F, F, F, F, F, F, F,FU, FU, FU, FU, FU, FU,FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Oh god damn. Stretch my pussy with that monster cock. Aiee,Aaaiiiiieeeee,Aiiiiiieeeeee,Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Yeah, fuck, Yes, goddamn it, fuck me." She screamed. So loud I could hear it echo off the bedroom walls. As she screamed her hands came down and clawed into my chest. I had to remind her of no marks. As I was unsure how Yana or mum would respond to me having claw marks on my chest like I had wrestled with a Tigress. She nodded and then went back to screaming and digging her hands into my chest. Screaming so loud I was certain I could hear glass break.

I slapped her on her ass, and I said to her.

"Fancy a change?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck yes which one just don't stop fucking me with that god forsaken huge fucker of that cock of yours you filthy little motherfucker." She half said, half screamed in reply.

"How about a religious position?" I said.

"Missionary? Oh, fuck yes." She answered. She got off my cock, her juices coating my cock and glistening in the light. She got off me like a rider dismounting a horse and then lay on the bed next to me. Her legs open.

I got up and climbed on top of her. I lined my hardness up with her pulsating flooded pussy. I pushed it in slowly and drew it back then I pushed it back in hard, rough, and fast all the way in. Our pubic hairs mingling and meeting in the middle.

"Oh my god." She screamed as my length went all the way in. I fucked her solidly for a while and she lifted her legs up and wrapped them around me. Not only trapping me in between her pussy and her legs but also contributing to the force I was pushing into her as she would match my thrusting rhythm.

She clawed at my back as well, much to my consternation. But I was too far gone to really care.

I leaned forward and kissed her. In response to her clawing, I kissed her on the neck and bit down on her. After I came up, she had a bright pink 'hickey' mark.

"Hey, Brandi you fancy doggy?" I asked my words being punctuated by a thrusting. Each word coinciding with a thrust into her.

"Oh, fuck yes, fuck me like a beast." She said.

I stopped thrusting and withdrew out of her. She came up and sat on her legs, and then gave my cock a few quick sucks. Cleaning her juice off me and tasting her own juices. She then got into doggy position. I knelt behind her, lined up her pussy, and recommenced fucking her. I could feel myself going deeper. Her pussy was soaked and made squelching sounds as I thrust into her.

I pounded her hard and fast, causing her tits to shake with the ferocity of receiving my cock's thrusting.

I reached forward and cupped her dangling tits in my hands. I squeezed them and pulled on her nipples with my fingers.

I then reached up with my right hand and grabbed a handful of her black hair which was still in the bun. She shook her head, I let go. She then reached up with one hand and undid the bun and her hair hung free. I reached out for it and wrapped a good amount around my fingers as I clenched my fist. I then started to pull it roughly as it was wrapped around my hand.

I was pounding her pussy furiously and without mercy. As I was pulling her hair so hard that her head bent back into a near vertical position. She screamed in her usual fashion. I was wondering if the neighbours could hear us. So, in an attempt to keep her quiet, I put my left index finger in her mouth and pulled back, her mouth came open as I fish hooked her. It didn't quieten her, but it muffled her slightly. I was thinking where did this woman get her lungs.

As I was pounding her pussy into next week and her screaming got louder and intensified. I asked her.

"Brandi, your brown hole. Ever had anyone in it?" I asked casually.

"No, you want to be the first?" she answered.

I didn't need any further encouragement. I slid my juice coated cock out of her pussy, spat into her asshole and then lined it up with my cock.

"Ready Brandi?" I asked.

"Yes, do it, fuck my ass, destroy it with that ass smasher cock of yours." Was the answer.

I thrust it into her ass, slowly.

"Aaahh, Ooooh. Oh." she quietly moaned.

"Hurting?" I asked.

"Yes and no. Just keep going in." she answered. I pushed into her tight virgin ass, it's muscles seemingly grabbing my cock and guiding it deeper and deeper into her bowels. It got to a point and then I started thrusting violently. One hand pulling her hair. One hand cupping her tit.

She let out undiscernible words at her usual full volume.

"Arrighi, aaah, hmph, Hmmmmmmmmm, Aaahhhhh. Gargh, Gark." I pounded her virgin ass for about twenty minutes and then I cried out to her.

"Brandi, I'm nearly cumming." I said.

"Aah, fuck yes. Pull that shit hole fucker out of my destroyed ass and let me taste it." She cried.

I slowly but surely slid my cock out of her ass. It came out covered in a mixture of her juices and flecks of her blood. Her ass gaped, looking up at me like a big black hole.

She then rolled over onto her back and half sat up. I guided my cock into her mouth she sucked it as it found its way to the back of her throat.

I could feel myself cumming and I reached out and held her head onto my cock and then I let myself go. And a bucketful of cum, flooded into her mouth. She gagged abit as the cum flooded her mouth. I just kept cumming. And then let her head go and withdrew out of her mouth. A flow of cum followed it out. Running out of her mouth, down her chin onto her tits and then dribbled onto the bed. She blew a couple of bubbles of cum out of her nose and blew bubbles in the cum that was in her mouth. Before swallowing it all down. Finishing with a satisfying, "Aaahh." She said.

I then lay down next to her, and we made small talk.

"Well how was that Brandi?" I asked.

"Fantastic it has been too long." She said.

"Can I ask how long?" I playfully asked.

"Two years." She answered.

"Glad I could be of assistance." I answered.

"Yes, you made me cum four times and gave me my first ever anal experience." She said.

"And how was it?" I enquired.

"Painful at first but then delightful.

"Hey Brandi, can I ask a few questions?" I enquired.

"Sure, go ahead." She replied.

"Ok Your husband isn't going to come in, is he? How old are you? And what size are these?" I asked as I weighed each tit.

"Ok first, he's been dead for ten years, he was a fireman who died in a housefire. And we had no kids. Age, I'm 48. And I'm size 12E. Slightly bigger than Penny. Why?" she replied.

"Just curious, now your professional opinion about me?" I playfully asked.

"Oh that, professionally nothing wrong with you. You have maturity beyond your years. Sexually, however you have a whole list of problems and I'll need many, many sessions to cure you." She said.

"really?" I asked.

"No, I just want an excuse to fuck you." She said and then playfully slapped me.

"You better have a shower I don't want Yana or your mum to think I fucked you. Showers down the hall." She said.

I kissed her and then got out of bed and went and showered.

When I came back Brandi was in a robe.

"Oh, there you are, your phone rang several times while you were in there." She said, and handed me my phone. I had four missed calls, all from Yana.

"Well thank you Brandi." I said as she walked me to the door.

"Yes, do keep in touch. I'll always have a hole or three for you. And tell your mum we should hook up one day." She said as she shut the door behind me.

I walked to the car and a neighbor coming in from getting his mail, an older man. Said over the fence to me.

"You gave her a good seeing to, didn't you?", chuckling as he walked away.

Christ the neighbors could hear her, I cursed under my breath.

I got into the car and sat down. I shut the door and rang Yana.

The phone rang twice and then it was answered.

"Hello darlink, how was your session?" Yana asked.

"Good we worked through some stuff, and she gave me some direction. I'm glad I came." I said back to Yana.

"Darlink, I've had a phone call from the clinic." Yana said.

"Yes and?" I asked.

"The lab results are through, I am definitely pregnant, but there is something unusual." Yana answered.

"What is it?" I asked the concern in my voice apparent.

"My hormones are raised. Two doctors there are convinced I'm pregnant with twins."

"What? twins?" I stammered.

"Yes darlink, you pleased?" Yana asked.

"Ah this is a lot to come to terms with Yan, I'll be home soon. Love you." And then I hung up and started the car to drive home.

12