Five Mums Ch. 22 - Away We Go Pt. 02

Story Info
Dirty weekend part two.
17.6k words
4.67
7.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

Chapter 22 - Away we go part two.

We all just sat there, naked. Each of us with various amounts of female juices covering us.

We were all sitting on the floor exhausted. Svetlana and Yana were standing over us. They were not amused.

We were all in various degrees of unsettledness. Grace was the most unsettled. Putting one hand over her pubes and the other arm over her tits as well as bringing her knees up to her chest.

Penny was sitting cross legged but not making any attempt to cover herself up. I was the same as Penny. Brandi, however, was sitting with her back resting against the couch, her legs wide open, touching herself between her legs.

Brandi seemed to take it in her stride.

"Well did you have fun?" Yana probed.

"Ah well yes, we did. Yana love. " I answered.

"We went for a walk and found Some sights. I really would have thought you would do this Sort of thing at nighttime. " Yana said.

I brought my right leg up So I could rest my arm on it and stretched my left leg out in front of me.

"Well Yana, it just kind of happened. You missed a lot. " I mentioned.

"Whoa did you miss a lot. Petal. Your mother-in-law was flavor of the week, we all licked her and made her squirt. And then Grace squirted like a fountain. What's the matter with you two? Sorry you missed out.?" Brandi said.

"Ah. " Yana stammered. Brandi stood up and walked towards her.

Brandi stopped in front of her, looked her in the face, and then came forward to give her a full-on tongue in mouth kiss. Before disconnecting from Yana.

"How was that my little Faberge egg?" Brandi asked a teasing tone in her voice. Before moving one step to Yana's right to stand in front of Svetlana.

"Well, what have we here?" Brandi asked again with a teasing tone to her voice.

"little Svetlana the youngest of us, with her clothes on the floor, diddling her pussy as she watched us? Did you like our show? You want to be in it don't you Svetlana?" Brandi asked.

Svetlana went to speak but Brandi's finger came up in front of Svetlana's mouth.

"Don't speak honey, just use your head. I can think of better things to use your tongue for. " Brandi said, teasingly.

"Good, But I have to break up the fun. It's 4:30 and we have to be at the Twilight cruise in town by 5:30. " Yana interjected.

"Christ, is it?" Penny said. Grace looked at her watch.

"Yes, it is. And it will take twenty minutes to get there. " Grace added.

"Shower time then ladies. We can't go smelling of juices and sex" Penny said and stood up.

"How many showers here?" Yana asked.

"Three. " Grace answered.

Penny stood up naked and ran to one of the bathrooms. Her tits jiggling as she ran. Grace got up and followed Still covering herself, she went to the second bathroom.

"Hmm. " Brandi murmured.

"What Brandi?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, Penny has Some nice tits bouncing up and down there, and Grace has a tight little body. But I want to know what secrets our two Slavic princesses are hiding. " Brandi answered. Winking at Yana and Svetlana as she spoke.

"Well, I could describe Yana, but Svetlana is a mystery to me. " I answered Brandi. I could hear the two showers running as Penny and Grace both showered. I turned and went into the bedroom to use the shower in the ensuite.

"Now ladies, we have a lot to talk about. What you want to do. And how you want to do it. " Brandi said to Yana and Svetlana as she winked at Svetlana and reached out and ran her hand through Svetlana's pussy hair.

"Do the tourist thing, or are you referring to 'other' things?" Svetlana replied.

"Both. " Brandi answered.

"Well, we have this cruise tonight, and there is hell's gate and Polynesian spa. " Yana said.

"And the other?" Brandi asked.

"Hmm. " Was Yana's response.

"I want to see if it is different being made to cum by a girl or by a boy. And who is the best girl to learn off? I know Yana has Some experience but it's not a lot. She Sometimes goes with girls, but she prefers boys. Who is the most experienced lesbian?" Svetlana said.

"Yana gone bright red. " I said.

"Well Svetlana, first of all which of us five women, do you like the look of?" Brandi said.

"Typical counsellor. Answering a question with a question. " I said.

"Hmm, I like the look of Anne, Penny and you Brandi. " Svetlana answered.

"Good choices, Svetlana. What is it about us three?" Brandi asked.

"The red hair for Anne, and the build of you and Penny. " Svetlana answered.

"That's good because Penny and I are the most experienced lesbians here. Particularly me, I can make your body go to places you didn't even knew existed. Sveti darling. " Brandi answered, reaching out to stroke Svetlana's hand.

At that point Penny emerged from the shower wearing only a towel.

"What you girls talking about?" Penny asked.

"Oh nothing, I'm going to go have a shower now. " I said and I got up. And walked toward the bathroom.

"Yes, I better get freshened up too. " Brandi said.

She also went to the other bathroom. Seeing as Grace was just emerging.

I went down the hallway and started the shower. I got in and Soaped up, I needed it I was covered in sweat and juices and was abit smelly.

After about 5 minutes, I heard the shower door open, and Someone got in with me.

"Who is it?" I asked as they were behind me.

"It is me, Svetlana. I hope you don't mind. " She said.

I turned around and Svetlana was standing there naked. With the bottle of shower gel in her hand.

"ah. " I stammered.

"Don't worry, I just want to Soap you, for now. Yana has told me about your beautiful body and how good you are with your tongue. Not as good with the tongue as your Son. But good. So please just let me Soap you up and look at your naked beauty. " Svetlana said a pleading tone in her voice.

"hmm okay Svetlana but quickly and I want to ask you a question or two. " I said.

"Da, of course. Anne. " Svetlana replied.

"Good, now shut the door behind you. " I said.

Svetlana climbed in a bit more and shut the shower door behind her.

She was standing face to face with me. She squirted Some shower gel into her open hand and started to lather my chest up.

"Ok Svetlana, question time. " I said.

"Yes, go ahead. " Svetlana said.

Ok, one how do you know Yana? Two, How old are you? Three, what size are you?" I asked. Reaching up to feel her tits as I asked the third question.

"Ok number one, I know Yana through the Russian community, we are from different cities in Russia, Yana is from St Petersburg, I am from Moscow. Because my mother's shop is the only Russian shop in town a lot of Russian ex patriots come in and it Sort of acts as a community centre in a way. Two I'm twenty-four. Three, what size am I? Size 8 in this country for the dress, for the boobs I take a size 10D. Anyding else?" Svetlana replied. As she Soaped my tits and tummy up and rinsed them off.

"How come your English is better than Yana's? " I asked. As Svetlana started to Soap my pussy up.

"Easy I have been here slightly longer, I work in a public job, and I had to do English talking at University, Plus before I work in mum's shop, I work in petrol station. And I had a kiwi boyfriend. It's just that I've had more practice. Svetlana replied as she rubbed the Soap around my pussy into a lather and then rinsed it. Off.

"Ooooh. " I murmured.

"enjoying it?" Svetlana asked.

"Da. " I replied.

"Da? I expected a yes. " Svetlana said the surprise apparent in her voice.

"Well, I've been around Yana. " I replied.

"Oh, now turn around and I'll do your back. " Svetlana replied.

I turned around and she started to Soap and rinse my back.

As I leaned against the shower wall, Svetlana leaned forward and kissed me on the back of the neck. One hand Soaping my back, the other hand reaching around and feeling my boobs.

"Now Svetlana, plenty of time for that later. Just don't let Yana know, ok?" I said.

"So later on, you lick me?" Svetlana asked.

"Yes. " I answered.

Svetlana quietly washed my legs and then came up to my ear, kissed it and then whispered to me.

"Good I can't wait. " Svetlana whispered.

She then kissed the back of my neck again.

"All done. " She said. And then she stepped back. I turned around to face her, grabbed her head and kissed her. She giggled And then stepped back out of the shower. Then she handed me a towel as I followed her out. I started drying myself off. Svetlana dried herself as she wasn't as wet as I was, and then got dressed in the bathroom as her clothes were on the floor.

I wrapped a towel around myself, and Svetlana kissed me.

"See you outside. " She said.

I stepped outside and went to my bag in my room, as the twilight dinner cruise had a dress code, 'smart casual but no jeans' Yana packed a nice baby blue dress for it. I had packed a green satin blouse and smart pair of black pants. What the others had brought I had no idea.

I put on a black bra with green lacework and matching panties then I pulled my pants on followed by my satin blouse, I like satin as I like the luxurious feeling it has. I did it up except for the top three buttons intentionally exposing my plunging cleavage. And then I walked out into the lounge

"Ah finally she emerges. " Brandi said sarcastically.

"I was busy. " I said.

I looked around. Penny was sitting on the couch, wearing fawn slacks and a black blouse, her hair was down. Black leather shoes completed her look. Grace was wearing a Cheongsam, her usual going out dress. This one was blue with darker blue dragons embroidered on it, Blue sandals with a chunky wooden Sole completed her look. Yana was wearing a light baby blue dress with no back except for a halter neck, a plunging cleavage, and a short hem to just above the knee. Her hair was rolled up and held in place with a silver crocodile clip and white heels that finished her outfit. Svetlana was wearing a black sleeveless mini dress with black high heels her hair was up in a bun. And Brandi was wearing a tight-fitting pink blouse with no sleeves and skintight leather pants with black heels. Both Brandi's and my hair were down and loose.

"We better get going. " Penny said. And we all filed out to her minivan.

The talk on the way was mainly about what was planned for the rest of the weekend. Yana, Svetlana, Brandi, and Grace had planned a horse trek, we had Hells gate and Polynesian Spa all planned for the six of us. Svetlana was curious about Spas and saunas in this country as in Russia all the bathhouses and Saunas are nude. We explained that they were public and there was no nudity. But if we hired a private spa, well things could happen.

We arrived at the pier just in time and we checked in. This was a three-hour buffet cruise around the lake with commentary. Penny, Brandi, and I thought it was all abit ho-hum. But Grace and particularly Yana and Svetlana were excited about it. So, we thought why not?

We were led onboard and shown to our table in the dining room/ longue.

We decided to Let Yana and Svetlana have the seats by the window as this was their first time to Rotorua. We all sat around the table and Soon the cruiser left the pier.

As we were escorted to our table, we got a few glances and comments. When I say 'we' I mean them, they were directed at Svetlana, Yana, and Brandi.

The cruise was three hours long and dinner was served after about half an hour. Svetlana and Yana sat there talking between themselves. In Russian and listening very intently to the commentary.

Brandi and Grace started getting drunk. At one stage Us four Penny, Grace, Brandi, and I were on the deck looking out across the lake, wine in our hands. Discussing things.

"So, after we do this orgy thing and Yana's gangbang, does that mean this whole 'thing' is over?" asked Penny.

"So, I believe why?" I answered.

"Oh, in a way I'm going to miss it. " Penny answered.

"Yeah, me too. " Grace said.

"So, you two going to miss?" I asked.

"The fucking. " Grace said laughing.

"The fucking too and the company. " Penny said.

"Well, you know you could always continue with one the boys outside the arrangement. Just like having a normal affair. Free of blackmail. All five of the boys are finishing school Soon it really is like no more than six weeks away. " I said.

"I suppose you're right. " Penny said.

"Girls if you did want to carry it on with one of them who would you want?" Grace asked.

"How do you mean, Grace?" Penny asked.

"Who's Son would you want to keep, and which Son do you not want to keep?" Grace replied.

"Hmm that's a hard one Gracie. " Penny said.

"Oh, for me it easy, I want to keep Jason, and I don't want to go near Andrew. " Grace said.

"Really Jason. " I said.

"Yes, he has a huge cock, doesn't he Penny. " Grace said.

Penny giggled at Grace's inference that I hadn't experienced my Son's cock.

"Oh, is he good?" I asked pretending I didn't know about his size and likes.

"Oh, for god's sake Anne, tell her. I feel the same as I would choose Jason and not Andrew as well. SO, you might as well tell Grace, she won't tell anyone. " Penny said, slightly tipsy.

"Tell me what?" Grace asked.

I sighed.

"Ok Penny, I will her if you also tell her. " I said.

"Deal. " Penny said.

"Tell me what?" Grace asked again.

"You swear not to tell anyone Grace?" I asked.

"I swear. " Grace said.

"Ok Grace. I would also choose Jason I know what Penny and you see in him, and I have experienced him, his cock, his tongue his everything. Yes, I have fucked my own Son. He has fucked me several times and in all holes. He has fucked me in front of Penny, and in front of Penny and Thomas and I have even had a few threesomes with him and Yana. " I said matter of factly.

Grace's mouth dropped open.

"So, you have fucked your own Son, and Yana, and in front of Penny and Thomas. " Grace said.

"Yes, in fact Anne and I shared him and then Anne, Jason, Thomas and I had a foursome. " Penny said.

"So, you both commit the 'I' word?" Grace said.

"Yes. " Penny and I both said.

"Oh, So how long you going to keep on now that him and Yana are you know? Engaged and expecting?" Grace asked.

"I really don't know. Haven't asked their feelings on it. Must ask them both when we get back. " I said.

"Hmm. " Grace murmured. A look of thought on her face.

"What's up Gracie?" Penny asked.

"Oh, I was thinking that apart from Svetlana every one of us has fucked him now. Penny, You, Yana, me, Brandi. " Grace said.

"yes, your Son sure makes the rounds, Anne. " Penny said.

"What you mean Brandi?" I asked.

"Oh, apparently after their counselling session you got him, Brandi jumped him She doesn't know we've all done it. But she wants to keep it going with him too. Really with him going to med school you should start charging him out by the hour Anne. " Penny said.

"I don't know what?" came a voice.

"Oh, Brandi we were just talking about you. " Penny said.

"All good I hope, now what don't I know?" Brandi said.

"Oh, for god's sake tell her. " I said.

"Okay, we know you've had the pleasure of Jay's monster. " Penny said.

"Yes, I have. " Brandi said. As if I wasn't there.

"well, we have all had the pleasure of him as well. " Penny said.

"Well, I Sort of knew that. " Brandi said.

"No Brandi, I mean all of us, including this one. " Penny said pointing at me.

"Oh, all of you including his mum. " Brandi asked.

"Yes. And Yana of course, but he has also had Yana and Anne together, And Anne and Me together, and apparently Anne has also fucked Yana as well. And there's you. That's why I said Anne should hire him out. " Penny explained.

"Oh yes and he has also fucked me with that girl from the pet shop, the one we taught last year with the blue hair. " Grace said.

"Tara?" Penny asked.

"Yes, Tara is her name. " Grace answered.

"But Tara is a lesbian, she asked me for help coming out last year. " Brandi said.

"Oh, he does not fuck her, him, and her both fuck me. I get Double Penetrated by them. " Grace said.

"Oh well he has DP'ed me and Anne as well with Thomas too. " Penny said.

So, you are also fucking your Son too?" Grace asked.

"Yes. " Penny admitted.

"Well look at his size. What is in your water Anne?" Brandi said.

"Pffftt. Seeing as we were all So open, Svetlana joined me in the shower before we came. She wants to hook up later, she is keen on having a girl-on-girl experience. " I said.

"yes, she is. " Penny concurred.

"I was going to jump her. " Brandi admitted.

"hmm shall we all jump her, Brandi and I?" I said.

"yes, let's give her a two-woman experience. " Brandi excitedly said.

"yes, Anne has a tongue just like her Son, fantastic. " Penny said.

"It's Sorted then, Anne and I will get Svetlana. When we get back. " Brandi excitedly said.

"You two have to keep Yana occupied I don't want her to know. " I said.

"Oh, I think we can find a way to keep Yana occupied can't we Grace?" Penny said.

"yes, we can. " Grace said laughing.

"Good So it's Sorted. When we get back us two will get Svetlana and you two get Anne's future and pregnant daughter in law. " Brandi said.

At that we all clinked our glasses together and then headed back to Yana and Svetlana.

We got back to the table just as dessert was being laid out.

"Ooh yum dessert, come on Yana those kids of yours need Some carbs. " Penny said. Hurriedly motioning for Yana to join her to get Some dessert.

Yana stood and walked to the buffet table with her.

They returned a few minutes later with Yana in a good mood. Yana sat down.

"I like the look of this pudding; I might get Some more. Coming Anne?" Penny said.

It was Somewhat obvious she wanted to talk to me, So I got up and accompanied her to the buffet table.

"You wanted a word?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I had a word to Yana, I told her about things but not about Brandi and Jay. I told her you should hire him out. And that you and Brandi are going to put the move on Svetlana tonight. " Penny said.

"And?" I Somewhat frustratingly asked.

"Oh, she is good with it. As she said you and Svetlana are adults, she doesn't have any strong feelings either way. If you want to fuck her, go for it, she says you can fuck her and Jason when we get home. And she doesn't mind you fucking Jay until they get married. Then it has to stop. Which I have to say isn't the feeling I would be having. And she thinks our idea of hiring Jay out would be good. Because they will have to start preparing for the twins, which she has already named by the way. And she knows of a group of ladies who pay for sex anyway. " Penny said.

"Oh. " I answered.

"Yes, apparently a group of Russian mail order brides who all get forgotten or abused by their husbands. Apparently, it happens quite a lot. So, a lot of them hire this one guy out. And they pay him. So, her feeling is she can hire him, and he can get money for the twins and her. While he studies. She thinks it's your idea and she is happy about it. Which is a weird feeling I now if my husband started getting paid to fuck other women, I would be extremely angry. But it takes all kinds. " Penny said.

"Oh, thanks Penny. " I grudgingly said. And then we both walked back to the table.

"We have all received text messages. " Grace said as we sat down.

"Who from?" I asked.

"Anne, you have received a text from your husband and your Son asking how it is going. Penny, you have received saying that Thomas is going to Janice's tonight with the other boys. Apparently, Janice has organized Something to keep them busy. And Simon has told me the same thing. And Yana has received hundreds of messages from Jay, mainly expressions of love. " Grace said.

"Oh ok. " I said.

"I'll just give Jan a call see what she has planned. " Penny said.

At that she rang Janice and had a quick phone conversation with Janice. A couple of minutes and she hung up.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers