Five Mums Ch. 22 - Away We Go Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" I asked.

"Well, apparently, Janice has roped in the other four, you know Lola, Rachel, Carmel, and Priya to give the boys an orgy one night only before we do ours with them. How she convinced them to do it I don't know. " Penny said.

"Good on them all, but isn't Carmel preggy?" I said.

"According to Janice she was due two weeks ago. Wonder if any of our boys have a pregnant fetish?" Penny said.

Yana and Svetlana were both looking out the window watching the moon reflect off the lake. They had no idea about what we were talking. Brandi was away getting Some more dessert. So, our secret was safe.

We passed the time with small talk until the boat docked and we were released about 8:30pm. We walked back to Penny's 7-seater.

"So, what now?" Brandi asked.

"What do you mean?" Penny asked.

"Well, it's only half past eight on a Friday night, are we going to go out clubbing? Or are we all going to go back to the house and fuck each other senseless? All six of us?" Brandi answered.

"Oh, you still horny Brand?" Penny asked.

"Of course, I'm always horny and if I can't get a young man with a hard cock then pussy is just as good. " Brandi answered.

"Well, we did mention that this kind of be like a lesbian getaway as well. But I think we should ask the other three how they feel about it, seeing as Grace is on maybe her third or fourth lesbian time, Yana about the same maybe a tiny bit more and Svetlana is maybe her first time. " I said.

"I agree with you, Anne ask those three first. See what they are comfortable with we'll do it when we get in the van. " Penny said.

"Ok boss ladies. " Brandi said.

Penny unlocked the van and pressed a button on the key opening one of the side doors. Penny walked around and climbed up into the driver's seat and started the engine. Yana, Svetlana, Brandi, Grace, and I all climbed into the back. Yana, Grace, and Svetlana were both on the backseat, Brandi in the captain's chairs in the middle row facing them.

"Do I smell?" Penny said as she shut the door from inside. And then started to drive back to the accommodation.

After a few minutes. I spoke up.

"Ladies, as you know we were planning Some lesbian antics on this trip away, So be too surprised if we get up to Some 'activities. ' Now Penny Brandi and I were wondering, seeing as you three are relative newbies to the whole girl on girl thing. If we had sex tonight, what form would you like it to take? Three sets of two? Two sets of three? Or one set of Six? So, we decided between us three to ask you. I hope that's ok?" I said.

"Personally, I'm So horny right now, and I particularly want to taste you two, Yana and Svet. I'm flexible with any option. " Brandi stated.

"I agree, though I would prefer to just have a pairing with Yana. " Penny interjected from the driver's seat.

"So, what do you ladies think?" I asked.

"Hmm can we have a talk?" Grace asked.

The three on the backseat all turned towards each other and whispered things.

" You would have made a good therapist, Anne. Going straight to the point and being direct. I like it. " Brandi quietly said to me.

After a few minutes of murmuring between the three of them. We seemingly had an answer.

"Well ladies?" Brandi enquired.

"Ah, well we have decided that we could do it. But we have differing preferences as to how we do it. " Grace answered.

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Well Yana here, doesn't have any preference either way. Svetlana would prefer her first lesbian experience to be with you Anne. And I would like the sixsome. What are your preferences?" Grace replied.

"That's easy I want to fuck you all. " Brandi said.

"I'm with Yana, I want to fuck tonight, but I'm sitting on the fence as to whether it should be a sixsome, two Threesomes or three twosomes. I'm flexible. What about you Pen?" I said.

"Pardon?" What's happening?" Penny said from the front seat.

"We were just discussing our activities tonight. What our preferences were. " I said.

"Oh, my preference is a threesome, YOU, ME AND Svetlana. " Penny answered.

"Hmm. " I murmured in response.

"Girls, girls, What about this Svetlana wants to be with you Anne, Penny also wants you and Svetlana. You start with Svetlana and if Svetlana is ok after a while, you two invite Penny to join in? Meantime Brandi, Yana and I can do Something. " Grace suggested.

"That Sounds like a plan. " I said.

"Yes, we can always have a sixsome later on or tomorrow night. " Brandi said.

"Hmm, shall we put it to a vote?" Penny suggested.

"That Sounds like an admirable idea. " I said.

"Ok ladies, on the situation of Svetlana and Anne hooking up with Penny joining in, with the possibility of us other three joining as well. Who is for it?" Brandi said.

"Penny?" Brandi said.

"Yes. " Penny answered.

"That's one, Grace?" Brandi said.

"Yes. " Grace replied.

"That's two, Yana?" Brandi asked.

"Does it count as cheating on Jay? If it does, no. If it doesn't, Yes?" Was Yana's answer.

"Well, this is a girl's weekend and when girls go away out of town, there's a saying Yana, What happens in Rotovegas stays in Rotovegas. I know you have access to Anne's pussy anyway. Has Jason ever said he wants you to stop licking his mum? If the answer is no, then you're fine. Besides, you aren't married yet, and when he has his stag night, he is going to Some things you won't know about. " Brandi said.

"Yes, stag nights are crazy, but hen nights are even crazier. " Grace said.

Svetlana said Something to Yana in Russian.

"Da let's do it, lesbian sex with one girl or five girls, Svetlana has convinced me you only live once. Jason is a wonderful man; my ex-husband is rotten, and I am pregnant So I need to get what I can when I can. " Yana replied.

"That's the spirit Yana. Three Svetlana?" Brandi said with a huge smile.

"Da, but I would like to just have a few minutes with Anne first, but I'm open to doing it with all five of you. " Svetlana answered.

That's four, Anne?" Brandi said.

"Yes. " I said. It seemed no matter what I said I was going to be having girl on girl Someway tonight, but I didn't verbalize it.

"That's five. " Brandi said.

"And you?" I asked. Meaning Brandi.

"No. I'm tired and want to go to bed. " Brandi answered.

"Wha?" I stammered as penny looked in the rear-view mirror, Grace, Yana, and Svetlana gasped at Brandi's answer.

"Hahahaha, no of course it's a yes, the more the merrier because I am horny as fuck tonight. I just thought I'd tease you all. " Brandi said laughing.

We all laughed at Brandi's joke.

We all just started eyeing each other up. Brandi undid her blouse and threw it on the floor exposing her large breasts to everyone in the van. She had a black lacy bra. She looked across at the girls sitting opposite her on the back seat, Svetlana, Yana, and Grace. She looked at them all licking her lips and then undid her bra and threw it across to Yana. Brandi then started to rub her nipples.

"Well ladies you like?" She asked.

Svetlana had rolled her skirt up and was starting to masturbate, Yana just looked across the passenger cabin. Grace was looking very intently and started rubbing herself through her cheongsam.

Yana was texting.

"What ya texting Yana?" I asked fully expecting not to be shown.

She turned her phone around and showed me. From the moment we left home, all the way through picking the other three up, the trip down, her and Svetlana's exploring, the cruise. Everything right up till now she had been texting Jason. 400 odd texts in 8 hours or So.

Mostly nothing, like she saw a duck on the lake. Things like that. And lots of affirmations of her love and affection. I didn't know really whether to smile or be sick.

I decided on the former.

"Oh. " I Softly said.

The teasing from Brandi continued for about 15 minutes until we arrived back at the accommodation. She opened the sliding doors on both sides of the van, and we filed out. Svetlana was the first out. And she walked the short distance to the door. I gathered the other four around me. Penny, Grace, Yana, and Brandi. Brandi was the last out as she had put her blouse back on as it was kind of cold outside.

They all gathered together by one of the vans rear doors. Penny shut the van up and locked it and then joined us.

"What's up mama?" Yana asked.

"Mama? Gosh this one doesn't waste time, does she?" Brandi quipped.

"So, what's up?" Penny asked.

"Well, I've been having a think. Given Svetlana's age and the fact it is basically her first time. Do you think when we get in, we should have a drink and then strip for her? It may not be So scary as having a pussy shoved in her face the first time. " I said.

"In Russia the saunas are all naked, So she has seen a naked woman before. " Said Yana.

"Yes Yana, but I agree with Anne. It is slightly different. " Penny said.

"Grace, Brandi. Any thoughts?" I asked, seeking their opinion.

"I think it's a good idea. " Grace said.

"Yes, let's do it. " Brandi said.

"Ok So we are all in agreement? We'll go inside to pour ourselves our drinks and sit Svetlana down on the couch and we all slowly strip for her. One at a time. Yana could you explain it to her?" I said.

"Sounds good. " Said Penny.

"As long as Someone makes me cum tonight, I'll do anything. " Brandi said.

"Good Idea. " Grace said.

"Da, is a good idea I will tell her because she knows me, and we speak Russian. It make it easier. " Yana said.

"Right well she's waiting at the door, let's all go in, what's stopping us from going in?" I said.

"Ah you have the keys genius. " Brandi said. To a chorus of laughter from the other three.

"Oh. " I replied and then went to the door with the others behind me. Yana had already started explaining to Svetlana what we had planned. I opened the door and let them in.

Brandi first, then Grace, Penny, Yana, and Svetlana. I followed last and shut the door behind them all.

Brandi went into the kitchen to get six glasses and started to pour Some wine. Grace turned the lounge lights on. Penny started shutting the curtains. Yana and Svetlana sat on the three-seater couch. Still conversing in Russian.

I joined Brandi in pouring the wine. The accommodation had a free use bar in the kitchen. We were spoiled for choice Somewhat.

"Brandi, shall we ask around what we all want?" I suggested.

"Good idea. " Brandi answered.

"Ladies what would you like to drink?" I called out.

"What's on offer, " Penny asked as she came back from closing the curtains in the other rooms.

"Sauvignon Blanc, red wine, Champagne, Brandy, Vodka, Bourbon, Whisky, Rum, Jaegermeister, Sake, Sojou, Stout, Lager, Pilsner, Coke, Lemonade. " I called out.

"Champagne. " Called out Grace.

"Rum please. " Called out Penny.

"Ok one Pirate juice for you Penny. " I laughingly replied.

"Brandi?" I asked Brandi.

"Ah if you'll pardon the pun. I'll have a brandy. " Replied Brandi.

"Yana, Svetlana?" I asked.

"Vodka please Anne. " Svetlana said.

"Can I drink with the babies at this stage?" Yana asked.

I didn't know it had been So long since I had been pregnant. I knew there were Some guidelines, but I wasn't sure. But I was pleased that Yana was thinking of my future grandchildren.

"Maybe stick to the fizz, given your situation, Yana. " I said.

"Okay, Coke please. " Yana answered.

Brandi had laid out a large tray with various glasses and an ice bucket with tongs on it.

I poured all the assorted beverages and then Brandi carried the tray over to the assembled foursome. Yana, Svetlana, and Penny were on the large three-seater, Grace was sitting cross legged on the floor next to Penny. Leaving two armchairs and a two-seater for Brandi and me.

Brandi walked along and distributed the drinks.

Svetlana, here we go one vodka. Yana one coke enjoy, Penny One rum, Grace one champers. " She said as she swept along the couch distributing them out. She then handed my Whisky and sat down in the armchair, while I sat on the two-seater couch.

Each of us thanked her in turn. She then sat down on the Armchair. Cradling her Brandy.

We all had a few mouthfuls of our drinks.

"Who's going to go first? Oldest, Youngest, or alphabetically?" Penny asked.

"What drink you have Brandi?" Grace asked.

"Brandy. " Brandi answered.

"Ha that's funny. " Grace replied back.

"How about we let Svetlana decide?" Brandi suggested.

"Well, I only know how old one of you are, and that's Yana. So, what about we start at Brandi and work anti-clockwise?" Svetlana suggested.

"Ok, Brandi, Grace, Penny, Yana and then Anne. " Penny said.

"Da that way I save the best till last. " Svetlana cheekily said.

"Sounds good. " Brandi said.

"Ah, Sounds she has already made up her mind by the Sound of it. " Penny said.

I just poked my tongue out at penny from across the room.

"Right Brandi, you're first. " I said.

"Oh right, ok we have any music?" Brandi replied.

"Nyet, just do it without. " Said Svetlana Sounding quite frustrated.

Brandi reached down and put her half-drunk glass of brandy down on the floor next to the chair and then the short distance to the middle of the floor So we could all see her.

She started by standing with her back towards the main body of Svetlana, Yana, Penny, and Grace. I was sitting side on to Brandi. She then ran her hands up her body and then turned around, to face them. She licked her lips as she undid her blouse, you see more of her tits now as the light was better. Her blouse got undone and she slid it down her arms and down onto the floor behind her. She then looked directly at Svetlana and blew her a kiss as she reached behind her back and undid her bra a black one with black lace. After unhooking her bra, she held it with one hand and then used the other hand to slide the shoulder straps down one at a time. Collecting the now loose hanging bra in her hand before grasping it and throwing it out towards Svetlana who caught it with a small giggle. Her tits were light brown with big, hard light brown nipples surrounded by bigger, darker areolas. They stuck out like two big dirty headlights.

She then reached down to the zip on her right waist and undid the zip on her skintight leather pants. She also kicked off her black high heels and kicked them towards the couch. Landing at Yana's feet.

She then 'peeled' her leather pants off. I say 'peeled' because they were So tight it was literally like peeling a banana. She had to bend over to 'peel' them off and she did So bending forward So Svetlana in particular could see her pendulous boobs hang forward a view I could appreciate from the side.

Her stripping was accompanied by whistles from Penny and claps from Grace. As the pants reached her ankles she reached down and pulled them over her ankles and feet. She just let them bunch up at her feet. She then turned around, So her back was facing them again. Exposing her black G-string. She put a hand on each side of her G-string and pulled them down slowly to her ankles she then stepped out of them, and bending over So the girls on the couch could see her pussy and ass. She squatted down to pick up her G-string and then stood up again. Her right hand covering her pubic hair and her left hand holding her G-string. She turned to face those on the couch and then while she still covered her pubes, she threw the G-string toward them. Being caught by Penny.

"It's wet. " Commented Penny as she felt them and sniffed them.

Brandi then blew a kiss to each one in turn, and then pulled her hand away from her pubes exposing her pussy hair. She had a nice, trimmed triangle of pussy hair.

She tousled her long black again and said.

"Hi, my name's Brandi, I am 48 years old, I am a widow, and I am a voluptuous size 12E, just So you know. " She proclaimed before waving and then striding back to her chair, her hands on her hips.

The assemblage of ladies clapped, Penny also wolf whistling.

"grace, you're next. " I said.

Grace got onto all fours, turned to her left, and passed the three ladies on the couch, just out of reach of their hands.

She then crawled out to the middle of the floor and pushed Brandi's blouse and pants out of the way.

She turned So she was facing the couch and then kneeled back with her legs open.

"Hi all, I'm Grace and I am from China, I am 37-year-old, now watch and enjoy. " She finished with a small kiss blown to them. She then stood up, facing them all, reached across to her right shoulder undid 2 buttons on her shoulder and 2 toggles on the front of her cheongsam and then it fell to the floor. Exposing her small tits, with their hard dark brown nipples. As she wasn't wearing a bra. Well let's be honest, she doesn't need one. And her white panties, she slipped her shoes off.

"Oops I am naughty me not wearing bla. " Grace said with a smile, feigning embarrassment.

At that she started to play with her nipples and then put her hands down inside her panties and pulled them down, turning around So her back was facing the couch, exposing her tiny little ass.

"You like my ass? nice and small. " Grace teased. She then bent over and picked her panties up and then stood, turned, and threw them to Yana. Yana made a half-hearted attempt to try to catch them. But Penny caught them and just like Brandi's pair, smelt them, felt them, and then kept them.

Grace then opened her legs slightly to reveal her forest of pussy hair. Svetlana's eyes widened at the sight of it.

"I am Grace, and I am a size 6B if you're curious. " Grace said. At that she walked back and sat on the floor.

"Penny. " I said.

Penny placed the associated undie collection she had on the couch next to her and sprung up out of her seat. She strode out to wear Grace and Brandi had stripped and threw their clothes to one side.

She squatted down and opened her legs as she did. Twirling her hair from side to side as she did.

She then stood up and turned her back to the audience undoing her fawn pants as she did. She then let them slide down Revealing her red panties with black lace. And a visible wet patch.

She bent forward and touched her toes So you could get an unobstructed view of her pussy. Then stood back up put a hand down the front of her panties and started to rub her clit furiously.

"You like?" she asked, turning her head to one side.

She then turned around taking about 4 turns to do So. All the while rubbing her clit. She then faced the couch and pulled her panties down, rubbing as she did. She clasped them in her hand and then walked over to Svetlana and placed them in her lap before bringing her right leg up to rest on the couch beside Svetlana. Svetlana had an impressive view of Penny's wet pussy. Penny then backed away one pace, turned So her ass was facing Svetlana and smacked herself. She then straightened up and did the same thing to Brandi.

She then went back to the middle of the floor and ripped her black blouse open the buttons bouncing as they hit the floor.

The girls could now all see Penny's pussy with its brown pussy hair. Penny reached behind and opened her bra, slid the shoulder straps down and then threw it to Svetlana. Exposing her big dark brown nipples and darker areola.

"Well Svetlana, what do you think? You want Some of this? My name is Penny and I'm 45 and I'm a size 12DD. Before walking over bending over Svetlana and kissing her. Then sitting back down on the couch next to Yana.

"Well. " Brandi exclaimed.

Yana, next. " I said.

Yana got up and walked to the middle of the floor. There was quite a pile of clothes assembling there.

Yana stood there and reached behind herself and undid the button holding the halter top together and it dropped to the floor. She then just pulled her white panties down. Revealing her partially bald pussy. Partially because her natural growth had indeed been growing and was now visible past the stubble.