Five Mums Ch. 23 - When Mum's Away

Story Info
When the mum's are away the sons will play!
11.1k words
4.51
11.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
213 Followers

Chapter 23 - When mums are away the boys will play.

By the time I got back home from school on Friday the place was deserted, dad was still at work, mum and Yana had gone on their weekend away with the others.

So, I thought I would just sit down and ponder the day.

I all started off pretty normally, I caught up with the rest of my ' crew' Thomas, David, and Simon but oddly enough no Andrew at lunchtime in the communal area.

"Hi Tom, how's it?" I asked as Thomas, who was the first to arrive, sat down.

"Ah so, so. You?" Thomas replied back.

"Same." I answered.

"Yeah, this is going to be a long weekend, I am so bloody horny too. And all but one of the mums has gone too." Thomas said.

"I know the feeling, but need I remind you Tom, one of them is my mother and one is my betrothed who is also carrying my babies." I said.

"No, you don't and need I remind YOU that one of them is my mother too. Any ideas who the other two are?" Thomas said.

"Apparently the other two are some counsellor women who is sort of school staff but not. Mrs. Edwards. And a girl Yana knows from the Russian shop." I answered.

"Oh Mrs. Edwards with the brunette hair and the big tits?" Thomas asked.

"That's the one." I said.

"I've always what she would be like in the sack." Thomas asked.

Before I could inform him of her sexual capacities and her lungs. We were interrupted by Simon and David arriving.

"Hello Ladies, how's it hanging?" David asked.

We just laughed as the other two sat down.

We were just starting to talk amongst ourselves when we were interrupted by an English accent coming from behind us. Janice's voice.

"oh good, just the troublemakers I wanted to see. I want a word with all of you. Now." She said.

"We are all ears. "David said.

"Good, now with all the mums away in that god awful place, you may have thought there is no get together tonight. But you're wrong. I'll see you all at my place at six o'clock. David go home with one of these others I need to plan something. Ok?" Janice said and then walked away. She was wearing her school nurse outfit the stark white contrasting with the dark tones of her ebony skin.

"Any ideas?" Simon asked, looking at David.

"Pass." David replied.

Simon just watched her go as if in a dream.

"What's up SI?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing just thinking about how much Janice looks like that pornstar called Diamond Jackson that's all.

"I suppose she does." Thomas agreed.

"Hmm I can see the resemblance I said.

"Hey that's my step mum, you're ogling and talking about." David protested.

"I suppose the only thing we can do is show up, I better be off." David said and then stood up.

"Yeah, me too." Simon said. Leaving me and Thomas behind.

"So, Thomas is our secret safe and where's Andrew?" I asked.

"Yes, our secret is safe, I haven't told anyone about you and Yana and your 'situation,' and Andrew he's gone weird. Told me the other day, that he won't be anywhere where you are. I knew he didn't like Yana but now he also doesn't like you. God knows why. Most probably something to do with Yana and you. I can't keep up with him lately. He still wants Yana gangbanged but he has got n for you. Like I haven't told him, David and Simon don't know about you and Yana. My mum may know. But other that as far as I know no one else knows." Thomas said.

"Thanks Thomas and about our mum's, have you? You know?" I asked."

"Have I what?" Thomas said.

"You know since we got together?" I said.

"Oh that. Yes, once, or twice, Her pussy is good, but I have to admit Yana's and your mum's is a lot tastier than my mother's." Thomas said.

"Hmm I don't know Penny's does have its shall we say charms." I said.

"Yes, I suppose it doe's but then you always like what you can't have in a way. I mean you have two of them on tap. Although soon be one or none soon. With her situation. I mean how does Yana and Anne feel about you poking both of them? And how long can you do it until Yana can't? I mean can you have sex when she's pregnant?" Thomas said.

"I suppose you're right about always wanting what you can't have, and you can have sex when pregnant, some people say up till the end of the second trimester, some say right up to due date. The question is not whether you can but whether you want to. Do you find Pregnant women attractive? And the other thing we haven't really discussed but apparently, they have an understanding about me." I said.

"Oh." Thomas said.

"Well, I better be going as well." I aid.

"Yeah, see you at six." Thomas said.

"Will do, the question is though will we see Andrew as well?" I said and then walked off.

The afternoon went by, and we all found ourselves at David and Janice's house at six pm. We were all there, well when I say 'all' I mean everyone minus Andrew, he was nowhere to be seen.

David answered the Door and invited us in. We were ushered into the lounge and asked to wait.

His stepmother Janice wasn't home.

"Any idea what's going on David?" I casually asked.

"No idea Jay, but it's something Janice organized in relation to all your mothers being away and the arrangement, but she has been organizing it all week." David replied.

"What you reckon, boys? Gangbang Janice?" Simon asked.

"Don't know." Thomas said.

"Hey where's Andrew? He knows about it " David said.

"Yes, he knows but he said if Jason was here, he wouldn't be and grumpily put the phone down when I spoke to him about an hour ago." Simon said.

"yes, he has shall we say, 'issues with Jay now apparently." Thomas stated. Looking at me.

"Wonder what you've done Jay?" David asked.

"Could it have something to do with Yana? She's divorcing his dad and staying at yours isn't she Jay?" Simon asked.

Thomas looked at me. I looked at him. Both thinking do we tell David and Simon my little secret.

"Mut do that's why our mums all took Yana away for a girls weekend isn't it?" David asked.

"yes, to cheer her up supposedly. Okay if I get a drink?" I said.

"Yeah, sure go ahead." David said.

I got up and walked into the kitchen.

Thomas followed me in.

"What's up Jay?" Thomas asked.

I turned and faced him.

"Thomas, I don't know, my heart wants to tell them about it, but my head says no. I don't know what to do." I confided in Thomas.

"Well, you are my oldest and closest friend, if you want me to tell them I can, but also if you don't want me to I won't. It is completely up to you. And have you considered who you want for a best man?" Thomas said.

"Hmm, I guess you're angling for it? To be honest who else is there? You and I have known each other since we were born, we were even born in the same hospital three weeks apart. We've been together through kindergarten, Primary, Intermediate, High School and now university. We have been through a lot together, including our little escapade a few weeks ago. Who else could I ask?" I said.

"Yes, I'll do it. And that escapade I want a repeat, your mother has such a fine ginger pussy. I lie awake dreaming about her gingerness and her ginger treat." Thomas said.

"Ginger treat? You make her sound like something you buy at the bakery Tommy. I don't know if this is all still sinking in. The scholarship, marriage, Fatherhood the whole thing." I said.

"Who's getting married?" David suddenly asked.

"No one." Thomas replied.

"Okay just that I overheard something about marriage and fatherhood." David said.

"Oh that, we were discussing Thomas's University entrance assignment, Trait of unexpected husbands and fathers. He is doing Psychology you know?" I answered.

"Yes, that why you heard fatherhood and marriage." Thomas said.

"Oh, okay then, but Janice is back with a few shall we say surprises." David said.

"Ok we'll be there in a second." I said.

David turned and went closely followed by Thomas and me.

We were quickly back in the lounge we all expected to see just Janice but there was Janice and four other women. All of them except Janice had their backs to us.

"Hello Boys, you should see the looks on your faces. They are classic. But moving on. I have a proposition for you all. And feel free to say no, but if one says no then my proposition doesn't go any further. Because these four have all agreed." Janice said, gesturing to the other four women who were standing in a line off to Janice's left.

They were all different two brunettes, one blonde, one redhead, three smallish build one medium build and they seemed vaguely familiar. But not familiar, to the extent that the other mums were.

"Who do think they are?" David asked.

"Pass but he blonde has a nice ass." Simon said.

"The one with the bob style haircut seems vaguely familiar." Thomas said.

"I wonder what the proposition is?" I asked.

"That my friend is what we will find out." David excitedly said, touching me on my shoulder.

"If you old women have finished your discussion, do you want to know what my proposition is?" Janice teased.

"Oh yes please do." I said in reply. At that all of us quietened down.

"All right then, you little fuckers, this is the proposition but there must be 100% agreement. If one of you chickens out, it's a no go. It's all or nothing. One night only. Understood?" Janice said.

"yes." David said.

"Uh-huh." Simon murmured.

"Yes." Thomas said.

I just nodded. My mind was half somewhere else.

"All right then, These are four teachers from school, they all know about the arrangement as they are part of the cause of it being needed. Some of you little fuckers have wondered who the other teachers were who accompanied us five out on the night that it happened. Now thanks to Thomas's, Simon's and Jason's mothers deciding to take Andrew's away for a weekend. They are here and they have all agreed to the idea I have. Ladies if you could all turn away and face the boys, one after the other. And introduce yourselves please?" Janice said.

The first one on Janice's left was small, built maybe about a size eight with long black down to just about the small of her back. And had dark skin, not black like Janice's but not white, sort of like a dark olive tone complexion. She was wearing a black business suit made up of a black jacket, mid-thigh length straight skirt, white blouse, Black stockings, and high heels.

"Do we have any Arab teachers at school?" Simon asked.

"Shh, fucker." Janice angrily said.

The woman beside Janice slowly turned. She was indeed small framed but had a large bust for her size. It was then that we recognized her.

"Christ that's miss Rai, mum's offsider." Simon said.

"Yes, hello boys, some of you may know me but I am Miss Rai, but for tonight only you can call me Priya. I am 25 years old, and I do work with Grace or Ms. Lee. I am a size eight with D cups and big dark nipples. I am Indian but born here." She said and then sat down on the couch.

"Next." Janice hollered.

The next one had a slightly bigger frame, maybe the same size as Penny. And long blonde hair that was just past her shoulders. She also had a pale complexion. She was wearing tan-coloured slacks Black heels and a yellow short sleeved blouse. Her hair had a slight wave to it.

She slowly turned and revealed herself to us with a smile.

"Bonjour les garçons, je suis très heureux d'être ici. J'ai beaucoup entendu parler de vous tous. Je suis Mme Presley comme le roi mais pour la nuit tu peux m'appeler Lola." She said in a pronounced French accent.

"Very good Loll's but in English please?" Janice commented.

"She looks a lot like Penny doesn't she?" Simon commented.

"Yes she does, slightly shorter but similar size and rack. And blonde" Thomas said.

"Yes of course, sorry. Hello boys, I am pleased to be here. I have heard a lot about you all. I am Mrs Presley like the king but for night you can call me Lola. I may have been your Art, Art history or French Teacher. I am thirty-five years old; I am a size 12 DD and I believe I am the same size as Penny. We have often been mistaken as sisters. I do hope you all say 'Oui" to Janice tonight. Because I want to show you what French girls are like." She said and then winked and blew us all a kiss before sitting down next to Priya on the couch.

The next one started turning around. She had long red hair and from the rear had a good figure, with what looked like a tight ass. She was wearing a pair of black slacks, sensible shoes and a brown blouse that had a bit of room at the bottom. We soon all found out why.

As she turned us all boys were all surprised, she was pregnant. I don't mean like Yana in the initial stages of pregnancy she was showing and huge. Maybe nine months gone.

"Hello lads, I am Mrs Sullivan, you can call me Carmel. I am the school's Home Economics teacher I am tirty five and I was a size eight C, but as you can see I'm expecting, and I have grown bigger. I am still a size eight but in the boobies I now take a size ten DD. And I have milk." She said in her lilting Irish accent. She then turned to sit down.

"Hi Mrs Sullivan, you taught me." David excitedly said.

"How far gone are you?" I asked.

"Tank you for asking. I was due two weeks ago with twins." She answered. And then sat down on an armchair.

"Last but not least." Janice said.

The last one in the row a woman was of a small build with black hair styled into a bob. She was wearing a Light grey jacket and light grey skirt with white high heels and blouse; she was similarly dressed as Priya. She turned on one heel. And faced us.

"Hello, I am Miss Wallace, Rachel for tonight. I am twenty-three and I am a size eight C. I am one of the school's music teachers." She said before she sat on the couch next to Mrs Presley, or Lola.

"Well boys? What do you think? Now here is the proposition. Tonight, you four boys get to fuck us five, one night only. All fifteen holes no restrictions, Yes David you are my stepson, and I am offering you the pleasures of all three of my holes. Jason I believe you and I haven't had the pleasure. And we may make Carmel finally push her kids out. But I must get four Yes's, or nothing happens, So what do you horny little bastards think? Janice said.

We all looked at each other, speechless.

"So, does this replace the orgy that you five have planned with my mum and the others?" Thomas asked.

"No this is extra. I need an answer soon or we are going to have a lot of terribly upset girls here." Janice answered.

"So do we need our name cards?" asked Thomas.

"No, you silly little fucker. It's going to be a free for all, just choose who you want to fuck and when you've had enough just high five the boy you want to swap with or share one of us ladies. Now get on with it." Janice answered.

"well, I'm keen." Simon said.

"Me too, at least one of us is going to have two women at some stage, you know five of them, four of us." David said.

"Well?" Janice asked.

"Yes well, who would have four horny well hung young men would take so fucking long to decide." Lola sarcastically said.

"Yes my bub's might come before these old ladies make their mind up." Hissed Carmel.

"Who we want to start with? I want to start with that music teacher, Rachel." Thomas whispered.

"I want Janice." Simon answered.

"Priya." David said.

"That leaves me with the preggy and the frog." I said.

"Yes." David answered.

"Well?" Janice asking shouting.

"Yes." David yelped.

"Yep." Came from Simon

"Yes." Answered Thomas.

Only I was hesitant.

"Well?" Janice probed me.

"Yes." I reluctantly said.

"So, four yes's ladies. Now you boys want a striptease from these four. You've seen me naked." Janice asked.

"Yes please." David screamed.

"Ok you lucky little bastards, and when the girl has finished stripping put your hand up who wants her, and she'll come to you. But before we start I'll strip for the ladies" Janice said. And at that she turned and stood in front of the four assembled women all teachers at the same school and she started to strip.

Janice was wearing her white nurses uniform. A white cotton smock like dress that finished mid-thigh, white stockings, and high heels.

She stood in front of the ladies, turned around so her back was facing them and pulled her skirt up so they could see her large ass.

She then bent over and gave them a beautiful view of her ass and pussy and us a beautiful view of her cleavage.

She then spun around facing the girls.

"I'm Janice I'm 45 from London and David is my stepson and with any luck he is going to fuck me wild tonight. I am a size 14EE. Have fun girls." She said. As she unzipped her nurse's dress and let it slide to the floor. She was wearing a white lacy bra and panty set with a white suspender belt.

She reached behind and unhooked her bra and her large tits with those huge black areolas flopped forward. She caught her bra and then threw it David's feet. She then slipped her panties down to the floor, picked them up and gave them to Rachel. She then turned and faced us boys. Giving us a full view of her dark, beautifully built body with its full pussy hair and those huge tits with their dark areolas.

"Who's mine?" she asked.

Simon put his hand up and she strode towards him still wearing the stockings, suspender belt and high heels.

"Who's next?" Janice asked as she knelt in front of Simon.

"let's do first one to sit down." I suggested.

"Priya." Janice yelled.

Priya got up off the couch and stood in front of us.

She unbuttoned her jacket and let it fall to the floor, she then cupped her tits in her hands making them point outwards towards us.

She then undid her blouse and took it off throwing it into the nearest corner, before slipping her high heels off. She turned to face the girls, so her back was to us boys. She then undid the zip on her skirt and let it fall down. She was wearing a set of a black lacey bra and a black G-string. She then bent forward so she could slide her stockings off one by one. She left one on the floor but picked one up and stretched so she could catapult it at Thomas's face. She then straightened up and turned to face us. She then unhooked her bra and let it slide down to the floor. Exposing her big tits on her small frame with her dark nipples and her large dark areolas. By now all four of us were getting hard and our pants were tenting with our erections. Priya saw Thomas's and put her hand over her gaping mouth. Gasping. She then sashayed out of her G-string held it in her hand and threw it at Thomas's face. She was now naked her big tits showing and her trimmed triangle of pussy hair on display. She then knelt down and opened her legs.

"Who wants me?" she coyly asked.

"Me." David said putting his hand up.

Priya blew him a kiss and then crawled on all fours over to him and when she got to him she stood up and then sat on his lap.

"I'm next." Lola said and stood up.

She stood in front of us all. Undid the three buttons on her yellow blouse and slid it off. Revealing that she was in fact braless. She brought her hands up to her rosy, pink nipples, and started playing with them. Her nipples which as I expected them to be were pink in colour and were surrounded by slightly darker pink Areolas.

She then pulled her tan slacks off and threw them in the corner, revealing that she was in fact wearing a red, white, and blue g string in the pattern of the French flag.

"Very patriotic of me, non?" she said with a giggle before sliding them down and tossing them in the corner. Covering her pubic area with one hand. She slowly raised her hand and revealed her trimmed 'landing strip' pussy which had dark curly hairs revealing to us that the carpet did indeed match the curtains.

"Who wants me?" she cheekily asked.

I raised my hand she blew me a kiss and then walked over to me. Sitting on my lap.

Rachel got up and took her jacket off as she stood up, she then walked not into the middle of the room but around us she circled us boys al sitting on chairs like a hungry shark circling four shipwreck survivors. She would circle and each time she circled back to the middle spot in front of us she would undo a button on her blouse, On the fifth circle she took the blouse off and gave it to Thomas. Revealing a light baby blue bra with lots of black lace. She then circled again and when she got back in front dropped her skirt which she kicked off to one side. Revealing a matching G-string. She circled again and came back in front of me. She rubbed herself against me, leaned forward and kissed Lola who was sitting on my lap. Then turned so her back was facing me and asked.

milfman23
milfman23
213 Followers