Five Mums Ch. 23 - When Mum's Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undo me, stud?" she purred.

I reached forward and undid the three hooks holding her bra together. She reached up and cupped it in her hands and then circled again, this time when she back to the front she let one shoulder strap down then circled again, letting the other shoulder strap down. Revealing she did have nice pert well shaped tits with nice light brown nipples framed by dark areolas. She backed off so all of us could see her chest then moved back to us.

" You are in for a fun time." I said to Thomas who was sitting beside me on my left.

"Uh, uh. You only chose her because she reminds every one of my mum." Thomas answered.

She circled then stopped in front of us again. Turned to face away from us. And slowly slid her g - string off and then turned to face us showing us her neatly trimmed patch of brown pussy hair and a pussy piercing.

"Me." Thomas said as he raised his hand.

By this time, our cocks were rock hard. Simon had reached down and had his hands on Janice's huge tits from behind starting to play with them.

Off to my right-hand side David had Priya on his lap one tit in his mouth sucking it the other one was being played with by his spare hand.

Lola was sitting on my lap, nibbling on my ear and she had undone my pants and was giving my now semi free cock a hand job.

Rachel walked over to Thomas knelt down between his legs and unzipped him and started to tit fuck him.

That only left Carmel who was actually second to last, but no one seemed to care.

"Well, I guess you are mine, and you get two of us." Carmel said as she stood up and half walked half waddled to me in her heavily pregnant state.

She got to just in front of me when I put my arm out to stop her.

"Stop there, Carmel allow me." I said.

I asked Lola to get off and stood up, my pants and boxers dropping to the floor as I did. Revealing my fully engorged twelve incher.

"holy Mary mother of god." Carmel exclaimed.

"Jesus." Rachel said.

"Sac le bleu." Lola said.

Priya just raised her eyes in shock. As they caught a glimpse of what I had dangling between my legs.

I walked up to Carmel and proceeded to strip her; her brown blouse came off over her head. Revealing a fairly plain grey bra, with big cups.

"Sorry maternity bras don't come in sexy styles." Carmel said.

"No need to apologise." I answered before pulling her stretch cotton slacks down with my teeth. Carmel seemed to like that.

I then undid her bra and started to suckle on her big hard pink nipples, as I sucked I noticed a feeling coming from my exposed asshole as Lola had knelt down and had started to rim my asshole. I had a quick glance over each shoulder to find that Rachel had starting sucking Thomas, Priya was kneeling in front of David sucking him and Janice and Simon had swapped places and Simon was kneeling as he ate Janice's pussy out.

I sucked and after a couple of minutes I got a few drops of milk in my mouth, it was like a taste of watered-down cow's milk not entirely bad. I sucked on both of her tits, getting each to give me milk. I then pulled her plain grey cotton panties down and started to play with her Pussy which was covered in red pussy hair.

I was fingering Carmel's pregnant pussy and Sucking on her milk filled tits while Lola was kneeling behind me and rimming my ass.

"Try my front too, Lola." I said and Lola slid around to the front and started to give me a blowjob. She was kneeling in between my legs underneath Carmel's pussy as I was fingering Carmel's pussy making it wetter and wetter. I was also sucking on Carmel's big heavy milk filled tits.

Thomas passed us at one stage being half dragged by Rachel by his arm, onto the couch.

"Make sure you leave some milk for us." Thomas said as he passed. I looked across at Carmel's right tit as I was sucking on her left tit and tasting her milk to find that the right one was dripping milk as well, a trail of small drops leading down from her nipple and onto her belly and then dripping onto the hardwood floor.

On my other side David was leading Priya over to the couch as well. And behind me I could hear Janice's screams as Simon was probing her pussy with his tongue.

"Oh yes, you filthy little mother fucking bastard, lick that black pussy out until I cum all over your face you horny little pervert." Janice was yelling.

I Looked up at Carmel.

"She's always like that so don't worry." I said.

I looked across the room and saw that Thomas was sitting on one end of the couch with Rachel kneeling between his legs sucking his cock, David was on the other end with Priya also kneeling and sucking him off. Thomas had his head back with an enjoying look on his face. David on the other hand was sitting straight up with both of his hands on top of Priya's head pushing her down.

I continued to lick and suck of Carmel's milk filled tits, working each one like a hyperactive milking machine, All the while Lola was running her French tongue around my cock, sucking me for all she was worth.

Lola's oral technique was different. She would hold my cock by the base with her left hand. Her thumb and forefinger circling the base. Giving it a slight squeeze. She then spat on it a few times. She spat on the base, then the middle and then the tip. Giving each part a spit each. Then she made her right hand the same as her left hand, encircling my cock. Then she ran her right hand up and down and round and round to distribute the saliva, making sure my cock was fully covered in her saliva. She then opened her lips and tongued my tip. Licking it and then pulling the foreskin back and running her tongue round the base of the tip. Then closed her mouth around the tip. Giving it a hard suck. So hard her cheeks collapsed. When she got to the part where her suction was the greatest she would flick her tongue around, across and up and down while enclosing it in her mouth and sucking it as well. She would do this about three or four times. Then she would withdraw from it and then pull her head back. Leaving a trail of saliva hanging between her mouth and my cock. She then kissed my cock up and down. Before repeating it. Each time getting deeper and further along my shaft. As she got deeper, her grip from her left hand got tighter. Meanwhile I just kept sucking and licking on Carmel's tits. The more I sucked the more she dribbled her nutritious milk out. It collected on her extended belly, and then ran down the sides of her belly, down onto Lola's face.

"Hé, je suis ici." Lola angrily said.

"pardon?" Carmel asked. Beating me to it.

"hey, i am down here. You're covering me in your juice's, your milk and saliva." Lola retorted.

"Sorry Lola, shall we move over to the spare armchair?" I asked.

"yes." Lola said.

"Yes and then you can lick us both properly and I can swallow that tasty lookin' prick and rim your ass, into next week." Carmel said.

"Oh, my fucking god Jesus, you filthy, little fucking pervert, you're making me cum. You tiny, dicked fucker." Screamed Janice.

I turned my head just in time to see Janice wrap her legs behind Simon's head as she forced him into her pussy as she came all over his face. Before releasing him and walking over to one of the armchairs.

"We better make tracks you two, spaces are filling up fast. With Rachel sucking Thomas and Priya sucking David on the couch and Janice leading Simon onto the armchair on the left." I said.

"Yes I have a space or two you can fill." Lola murmured.

"Me first you French tart." Carmel bit back.

At that us three all disengaged and moved to the remaining armchair. I walked across the room to the remaining chair it was by the end of the couch at the Thomas and Rachel end. I gestured for Carmel to sit thinking I would be a gent, allowing her in her heavily pregnant state to relax her feet and so I could lick her pussy. But she insisted that I sit, so I did. Carmel walked up to me, leaned forward, and kissed me. Her pink nipples were hard after my attentions. Each one had a drop of milk just out of them, the drops seemingly hanging in the air. Lola hung back. Carmel hung her extended belly over mine. Ran her fingers down my chest to my groin and wrapped her hand around my cock. She started giving me a hand job. She leaned into me again, she sucked on my earlobe. And whispered in her lilting accent.

" Do ye know why oirish eyes are smiling? It's because oirish mouths are made for sucking, and swallowing." She whispered. She then proceeded to kneel beside me. I opened my legs wide and her hand was replaced with her mouth. As she proceeded to suck me.

I was sitting on the edge of the armchair. My lower end protruding over the edge of the cushion, giving Carmel free access to my cock, balls, and ass. Carmel, knelt on the floor off to my right side. I quickly glanced off to my left. Immediately next to me on the end of the three-seater couch, Thomas was sitting, his head laid back, his eyes rolled backwards in their sockets, as Rachel the music teacher deepthroated him. One cushion over sat David being sucked by Priya. Priya was giving him small sucks, almost as if she didn't like the taste of cock. On the armchair at the other end sat Simon being enthusiastically swallowed by Janice.

Carmel knelt beside me and lowered her head down onto my cock. She kissed it as she lowered her tongue down each side. Then she licked it up and down like it was an ice block.

Down the topside, up the outside, down the underside. Then up to the tip, a quick swirl around the head. Then off and she gave me a kiss on my cock. It left a pink lipstick mark on it. Carmel raised her head and looked at it.

"hmm, I like that look." Carmel said.

She then opened her mouth and eyes wide with a devilish grin on her face. Her blue-grey eyes blazing a mixture of lust and devilment. At that she quickly brought her head down and kissed me all over from my belly button down. I ended up with kiss marks in pink all over me. Three on and around my belly button, four in a row below my belly button. Three on my hard cock, one on each of my balls, one between my balls and ass, four on each of my inner thigh. I was of mixed emotions, the first was the sensations coming from my sensitive areas, then concern what if I can't wash them off by the time the other mums got back. How do I explain to both my regular fucks, one of them my mother, the other my fiancé. How I ended with bright pink kiss marks all over my groin? Gosh I thought, I'm eighteen but thinking like an old married man. I looked down at Carmel her mouth engulfing my cock as she sucked on it. Her red hair hanging down. Lola standing behind her rubbing her pussy as she watched Carmel. The similarities between Carmel and Yana were remarkable. Similar build, hair, eyes, height, nipples etc. Even both being pregnant with twins. Is this a glimpse into the future?

"Hey, you thinking of someone? Mr responsible. Relax and enjoy it while you can." Thomas said tapping me on the shoulder.

"Eh?" I replied.

"I know where your mind is Jay." Thomas said as he straightened up as Rachel climbed onto the spare cushion next to him. She then resumed sucking on him. As David started playing with her pussy as she was in doggy between them.

I decided to try to not think of a certain Russian. Then Lola moved next to me she stood with her ass facing Thomas. She then shoved her tits in my face and I instinctively started sucking on them. I had just started when there was a loud slap followed by a giggle. It was Rachel slapping Lola on the ass, before having her head shoved back down by Thomas.

"Naughty girl." Thomas said. And then reached over and put his hand between Lola's legs and started rubbing her pussy as I sucked on her tits.

I was sucking on Lola's tits as Thomas, rubbed and finger fucked her pussy from behind as she stood. Carmel was on her knees off to my right-hand side sucking me. Thomas was being deep throated by Rachel as she was being fingered by David who in turn was being sucked by Priya. And next to them but not connecting with them was Simon and Janice. Simon was sitting on the other armchair while Janice was sucking on him.

Carmel's mouth was working it's magic on my cock,

"Srulrgh,Srulgh." Carmel half said, as she slobbered up and down my cock.

She ran her mouth down my cock, then back up to the tip. Before swirling the tip with her tongue round and round. Before licking it down the side and then up again before licking down the other side. Before going back up to the tip and then deep throating me right down to the base in one movement. Then slowly coming back up to the tip, swirling her tongue around inside her mouth as she came back up.

As I was sucking on Lola's tits, alternating, left one, right one. Her nipples were slowly but surely getting hard.

I brought my hand down onto the top of Carmel's head and forced it down harder and deeper onto my cock, she choked as I forced past the point of no return, and she dry retched.

She brought her head up, trying to get away, but I forced it back down and held it there, helped by Lola who put both her hands on top of Carmel's head and helped me to hold her down. Lola looked down at me and just winked. Her intentions were clear just by that small gesture.

I winked back at her and together we forced Carmel's face down to the base of my cock and beyond. So far down her lips had to curl up to accommodate it. Carmel's eyes were watering, and she was starting to retch. As both Lola and I pushed down.

"Don't you dare vomit you fucking Irish bitch. If you vomit on my fucking floor, you're going to clean it up with a fucking straw. We fucking clear?" Yelled Janice. I had a quick glance past Lola and found out that Rachel had stopped sucking Thomas, Thomas had stopped fingering Lola, Priya had stopped sucking David and Janice had also stopped sucking Simon. And Janice was standing us watching and cursing. Bellowing at the top of her lungs all kinds of obscenities direct at Carmel.

Rachel and Priya had begun sitting next to each other. And were talking about the scene in front of them. While also playing with themselves.

"I want to suck on that, look at the size." Rachel said.

"It looks like it would hurt me." Priya replied back a hint of concern in her voice.

Janice stepped closer to us. Stood over Carmel and put her two hands on Carmel's head. Carmel now had five hands, holding her head down. Forcing her even deeper and tighter.

"That's it suck it all you pregnant bitch." Janice taunted Carmel as she started to blow bubbles out of her nostrils. Her eyes were watery making her mascara run. I was wondering how Carmel was breathing.

I indicated by way of hand gestures to Janice that we should release Carmel and I loosened my grip on her head. Lola followed suit. Janice on the other hand just wrapped a handful of Carmel's long red hair in her fist and when Lola and I had released Carmel. Janice used the opportunity to pull Carmel off my rock-hard horse cock. She pulled her by her hair.

Carmel gasped for breath as oxygen suddenly found it's way back into her lungs. Janice held Carmel by her hair.

"Well, you little horny pregnant bitch, how did you like that?" Janice tauntingly said to Carmel.

"Rachel did you say you wanted to suck on this? If you do get over here." Janice commanded, followed by a click of her fingers. Rachel obediently got off the couch and knelt beside Lola on my right-hand side. Janice meanwhile manhandled Carmel by her hair to a position between my legs right in front of my ass.

"Right Carmel, I've heard from some of the others how much he likes having his ass licked, get on with licking it." Janice said as she forced Carmel by her hair into my ass hole. Carmel didn't want to rim me. Fighting Janice all the way. But the bigger built woman, succeeded in forcing Carmel to start her rimming. Through a combination of hard ass slapping, and forcefully shoving her head into my brown hole.

"Start licking, bitch. Think of it as practice for changing nappies." Janice hissed.

I looked over to my left and discovered that Lola had moved over to David's chair and was starting to suck him. Priya had meanwhile been manhandled into the middle of the floor where she was kneeling. Simon and Thomas were either side of her, reaching down and feeling and playing with her tits, including Simon slapping them. As Priya sucked them both at the same time.

Janice forced Carmel into my ass, and I eventually felt her tongue start to lick around and in my asshole. I glanced down and I could see the top of Carmel's head being held by Janice. She still had a good amount of Carmel's hair in her fist forcing it into my ass. Janice was standing over Carmel her legs straddling Carmel's torso as Carmel was in doggy position. Janice's huge tits hung loose and free in front of her. Her right-hand holding Carmel's hair. Her left hand reaching back and slapping Carmel's ass occasionally. My cock was in front of both of them, standing firm and erect, glistening in the light as it was covered in Carmel's saliva.

"well?" Janice said as she looked at Rachel who was kneeling off my left.

"get to it." Janice said. At that I reached out with my left hand and half guided, half forced Rachel's head onto my cock.

Her lips opened as her head was forced down onto my large cock.

"Grrhhhmph." She moaned as it stretched her mouth apart.

"What's up you skinny little bitch? Cant take it you said you wanted to suck it now suck it." Janice said. Bringing her left hand across and slapping Rachel's ass with a loud slap.

Meanwhile Carmel was rimming me out. Her tongue going up one side of my ass hole then down the other then a quick poke into it. Then her tongue would dart in and out of it several times before staying in it and running it round and round the inside of my ass.

Rachel meanwhile sucked me, her blowjob technique wasn't as physical as either Lola's, Carmel's or in fact Mum's or Yana's. She just sucked on the tip then ran her mouth down and then up to the tip again. No tongue action. But incredible suction.

As my cock was plunging the depths of Rachel's mouth and Carmel was plunging my ass, I had a quick glance around the room.

Priya had been put into a doggy position and had Simon in her mouth and David was fucking her pussy. Lola had meanwhile mounted Thomas and was cowgirling him on the armchair. She had straddled his crotch and was going up and down as Thomas was sucking on her tits and had one hand behind her pulling her hair.

All of us were seemingly having fun.

I looked down and noticed that Rachel was struggling to take my cock in its entirety. I reached down and pulled her up by her hair. She gasped as she regained her breath.

"I want to fuck one of you." I said. Rachel looked at me, Janice looked at me and said.

"Which one of us you want? You fucker?"

"Hmm Carmel." I said after a brief pause.

"Okay Rachel come here and take this Irish slut's place." Hissed Janice.

Is she ever nice to anyone? I thought. Janice released Carmel's red hair and she awkwardly got up from her semi kneeling, semi squatting position in between my legs.

She stood in front of me, her tits still dripping milk. Her long red hair a mess from all the Janice handling she had.

"Will it be all right if I fuck you?" I asked Carmel. I asked because I didn't want a shall we say a 'Damaged' baby or two on my conscience and also out of curiosity as I had a lady who would be in a remarkably comparable situation soon.

"Oh, for fucks sake just fuck her, your monster cock will make space for those two kids in there to come out." Spat Janice.

"Okay then darling, come and fuck me." I said to Carmel. She somewhat awkwardly climbed on top of me and straddled my rock-hard cock.

She hovered over my cock as she seemingly lined it up and then slowly descended down onto it.