Five Mums Ch. 27 - A Day of Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned on her heels to face me. As she turned she pulled her T-shirt off and threw it on the floor.

"Good because I too am rogovoy." She said as she closed in on me wearing only her bra and track pants. She closed the distance of one or two paces to me. And threw her arms around me as she just about jumped on me and gave me a hungry, passionate kiss.

" Podoydi i zaymis' so mnoy lyubov'yu, ya vozbuzhden." Yana said to me.

"Yana?" I replied not knowing what she said. I guessed her intentions, but I could be, being asked to make a cup of tea for all I knew.

"Oh sorry, I must teach you. Podoydi i zaymis' so mnoy lyubov'yu, ya vozbuzhden. Means, Oh let me whisper it in your ear." Yana said.

She moved in closer. And whispered into my ear.

" It means Come and make love to me; I am horny." Yana whispered into my ear.

"That's does not need any translation." I said as I ran my hands down her back and settled on her bra hooks. I nuzzled into Yana getting closer. I passionately French kissed her as I skilfully undid her bra hooks with one hand. I undid her hooks and then pulled on her bra, so the shoulder straps came down her arms, when they got to her arms she shook the bra free, and it too landed on the floor. Yana also grabbed at the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head before dropping it on the floor as well.

I hungrily ran my mouth down her body, and it nestled between her tits. I hungrily kissed her all over, kissing, lick and sucking her tits and nipples. Kissing and licking her all over as my free hand. Caressed and felt her ass. Yana on her part embraced my head and pulled it closer into her. She laid her back as I caressed and worshipped her body with my mouth.

"Oh, love take me to bed and ravish me to your liking Darlink." She cooed. She straightened her head, looked me in the face and grabbed me by the hand. She pulled my reluctant head off her bosoms and holding my hand led me out of the entrance foyer, through the lounge and dining room and down the hallway to her, or should I say our room. She led me into the bedroom and threw back onto the bed. She momentarily paused and pulled her dark navy blue track pants down and off. Showing me her red panties, which interestingly enough had white glitter on them. She then pushed me back, so I was laying across the bed. And she climbed up next to me. Running her hands all over my naked torso and down to the waistband of my pants. When she got to the waistband she unfastened my pants before working her way back up my torso with her mouth, kissing as she went. She worked her way back up to my neck, kissing me squarely on the mouth before working her way back down to my pants. When she got there she pulled them down to my knees and started to pull on my boxers as started to suckle on her boobs that hung over my face. She succeeded in getting my boxers down and freeing my by now rampantly hard cock. She proceeded to kiss all around it. Then she stopped. She made a swallowing motion and started kissing again, then stopped. She did this about three or four times. After the fourth time of swallowing nothing. I half sat up. I looked at her.

"You all right Yana?" I asked the concern apparent in my voice.

She turned and looked me in the face.

"Oh, my darling. I sorry." Yana said.

I straightened up. So, I was sitting up I reached forward and grabbed Yana, helping her to sit up too. As she sat next to me on the bed. I wrapped my arm around her as she was clearly distraught.

"What's up?" I meekly asked.

"I am so sorry, I want to make passionate, mad love to you. Right now, and I am so rogovoy right now. But I am also feeling sick. It's this utrenneye nedomoganiye. Or how you say morning sickness. I am so ever sorry. I am not a good wife." She said turning to look away from me.

"Yana, look at me." I said.

She still faced away.

"Look at me." I said again in a more commanding tone.

She turned her head to face me.

"Yes?" she meekly asked.

"Yana, it doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. It's natural, it's part of being pregnant." I said to her.

"But we are both rogovoy and I want to make you happy. But my body is saying no. My heart and mind are saying yes. I fear you not love me anymore." Yana said almost sobbing.

I let her go and slid off the bed so I could kneel on the floor in front of her. I knelt in front of her.

"Look at me Yana." I said she reluctantly looked at me.

"Yana I love you more than life itself, now where did you get the silly notion that I wouldn't love you? I love incredibly, you are an incredible woman, and I love you for it. Besides it's partly my fault." I said jokingly.

"Your fault? How?" Yana asked.

"Yana it takes two to tango and I got you pregnant." I said.

Yana stopped crying and started to giggle.

"Yes so all this is your fault? Ha. The sickness, the vomiting, the swollen ankles, the weight gain." Yana said.

"In a way. Yes." I said.

"Haha. Now I feel better. You are going to be the best husband ever for me. But I still feel like I'm going to rvota." Yana said.

"Rvota?" I asked.

"Vomit." Yana answered.

I sat back on the bed next to Yana. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and held her tight to me.

Her head pressing against my chest.

"Yana, ya vas ochen' lyublyu. I whispered to her. Before kissing her on the top of the head.

Yana looked at me. And smiled. Her face positively beaming.

"Oh, my love you said that." Yana said.

"Said what? Was it wrong?" I tentatively asked.

"No, you said it perfectly." Yana said and then she kissed me.

"Yana what say we just lay here till it's time to go and in the meantime we just talk and rub each other. What you say?" I suggested to Yana.

"Hmm, this is good idea. But." Yana said.

"But?" I interrupted..

"But a man who wants to talk instead of fuck? This is hard to believe." Yana said with a giggle.

"Well, It's true." I said.

"Good." Yana responded and then lay on the bed resting her head on the pillows. I lay beside her. I kissed her and then ran my hand up to her crotch. And started to gently rub her. Yana ran her hand down and started to rub my hard cock at the same time.

"Now what shall we talk about?" I asked.

"Hmm." Yana said deep in thought.

"Okay, how about where did you learn to move so well?" Yana asked.

"Oh, you mean the moves?" I asked.

"Da." Yana said.

"Watching movies, plus." I said.

"Plus?" Yana asked.

"Well, I don't know if you know this, but I did ballet and modern dance from the time I was three until I was fourteen. " I said.

"You were doing the ballet. I also did Ballet from the age of four." Yana said the surprise apparent in her voice.

"But I try not to advertise the fact. Outside the family only Penny and Thomas knows, and Thomas thinks I quit at ten." I said.

"So now three people know." Yana said.

"No two, you are family Yana." I said.

Yana sniffed and smiled.

"Speaking of family, what are we going to do with the wedding and such like? Any ideas?" I casually asked.

"Da, plenty." Yana said.

"Like?" I enquired.

"Well, I've been thinking. Traditional colour is red, but growing trend to wear white. So, I could wear white like mum's dress. And we incorporate Russian elements into. But Orthodox wedding is not open to discussion. I want Penny and Svetlana as bridesmaids. And I want a spring or summer wedding. And before I get too big. And wedding on Saturday. Honeymoon everything else up to you." Yana said while giving me a hand job.

"Yana?" I asked as gave her a hand job.

"Yes darling?" Yana replied.

"Mum sort of said you had named the twins. This right?" I asked.

"Da. If they boys Yuri and Gregori, Gregori with I not Y. If girls, Anastasia, and Galina." Yana answered.

"Gregori like Rasputin." I commented.

"Da like mad monk. But also name of Russian saint." Yana said.

"And the others?" I asked.

"Yuri is father's name. Anastacia is sister's name. Galina mother's name." Yana explained.

"See so many things we don't know. When's your birthday?" I asked.

"In western calendar 6th of September. I'm a Libra. Yours?" Yana said.

" That is interesting." I said.

"Why?" asked Yana.

"I'm a Gemini, so we are compatible. But my birthday is 9th of June. You're 06/09. I'm 09/06." I said.

"Oh, same but flipped around. We make a 'cute couple' da?" Yana asked.

"Yes we do. But Yana there is something I want to ask you." I said.

"Oh, what is that?" Yana asked.

"We should go on a date. Pretend we aren't engaged and just find out more about each other. Like where does your liking for old country music come from? Things like that." I said.

"Erm, I think that is a good idea, we could do it on Saturday night. I dress nicely, you pick me up for a nice meal. Treat me like Princess. Da it is good idea." Yana said.

"Grrr,ahhhh." Yana softly moaned. As she did her abdominal muscles tightened and relaxed, as she gently came over my hand. Then she quickened her pace. I could feel my orgasm building up in the bottom of my balls.

"Gaaaaarrrk, Aaaargh." I cried out as I shot white ribbons of cum out and over Yana's hand and wrist.

We both lay there enjoying the moment. After a while as Yana was nuzzling my neck.

"Yana?" I said.

"Da?" she replied.

"Couple of things." I said.

"Da." Yana said as peck kissed my neck.

"Okay, first it's nearly time to go. Second you could wear a rubbish sack and still be beautiful. Third, I've had a wedding/honeymoon idea. Fourth, can I borrow the car on Saturday?" I said.

Then we both got up off the bed and started to get dressed. I just changed into a nice shirt.

Yana got dressed in a red satin blouse, black business suit, black stockings, and black heels. Finished off with a black choker. Similar to the one she wore the previous night.

"Yana, you look divine." I commented.

"I bet you say that to all the girls?" Yana cheekily replied.

"Now tell me this idea, while we drive there, I also have my papers with me." Yana said.

"Papers?" I asked as we left the house.

"Yes I sign divorce papers, my lawyer near to cafe. We drop off after meeting." Yana explained.

As we drove, I explained my idea. My idea being. I wanted to meet her family and see Russia, learn about her culture etc. So, I had an idea. That we would go to Russia for Honeymoon. I could meet her family and them me. Then we have a second wedding with them in St Petersburg. Yana mulled it over and then said it was an incredible idea.

After a short while we arrived. Yana parked and we got out. And walked to the cafe. Mum and Penny already had a table.

"Well, they know we are here." I said as Penny waved so we could see them both.

"Hello Ladies, nice to see you both." I said as we approached the table. I slid the chair out for Yana to sit in. All gentlemanly like. The table was in a quiet corner away from most people and far from eavesdropping ears.

"Hello Jay, Hello Yana. You both look very nice this afternoon. I must say you look very executive Yana. Penny said.

"Thank you Penny, so is your sister here? It's okay I explained to Yana what the meeting is about." I said.

"Oh no she's running a few minutes late. But she doesn't work very far away. She is just always late. The sort of person who would be late for their own funeral." Penny said.

"Have you two ordered anything?" Mum politely asked.

"Ah no. we haven't." I answered as Yana pulled a piece of paper out of her bag and laid her bag on the floor next to her.

"That's okay, we ordered earl grey for all of us. It shouldn't be too far away. I like your choker Yana, is that the one we got when we were away?" Mum said.

"Da, I thought it goes well with the black suit." Yana answered.

"Yes it does, and you're wearing black stockings too aren't you? Don't tell me you're wearing half of the purchase because that is hot. I tell you Jay you will like it. I know your mother and I did when she bought it." Penny teased, elbowing me as she spoke. In a 'Hubba, Hubba' joking sort of way.

"Please Penny, we're in public." Mum scowled.

"Sorry." Penny muttered.

Just then the staff member came with a tray on it was two large cups of tea, five cups, saucers, and teaspoons and two milk jugs. She placed them out on the table and left. Then a second staff member came with a second tray and started distributing some baked items. Penny got a slice of passionfruit cheesecake; Mum got a chocolate éclair. They had purchased my favourite bakery item an Apple donut. Yana ended up with a piece of pink marshmallow cake with chocolate icing. And there was a spare piece of Apple strudel. Which obviously had Penny's sister's name on it.

Yana nudged the staff member and asked if she could have a glass of water. The staff member nodded.

Penny started pouring some milk into the cups and then stirred the tea once more.

"Always stir the tea once more for luck. Isn't that right Anne?" Penny said.

"That's right." Mum said.

"Family superstition." Mum explained to Yana.

"That's what you get for marrying into an Irish family Yana." Penny said teasingly.

We all had a giggle.

"Do you think your sister would mind if I swapped her food for mine?" Yana said.

"Go ahead." Penny answered.

Yana quickly swapped her marshmallow for the strudel.

The staff member came back with a large glass of water for Yana.

After it was placed beside her, and they walked away.

"stakan vody. Or glass of water." Yana said as she held the glass of water up. And she made me remember it.

Penny poured the tea and we all started drinking and eating.

"So, Penny, tell us about your sister. I don't think Yana or myself have ever met her." I said.

"Oh yes, what would you like to know?" Penny said, placing her cup down.

"Oh, anything and everything really." I answered.

"Well, she is five years younger than me, so she's roughly fortyish. Looks similar to me, but a bit slimmer. Hasn't had kids yet. And in my family as soon as we have kids we gain a size or two." Penny said teasingly.

"She works as a lawyer, single no boyfriend even on the horizon. Owns her own house. Financially comfortable." Penny said.

"So why she want to fuck Jason?" Yana matter of factly asked.

"Aaah, that was my suggestion. She asked me if I knew any men who might fit the bill. So obviously Thomas is out, because of the 'I' word. My husband is also out." Penny said.

Mum just about choked on her tea when Penny mentioned Thomas and the 'I' word. But she kept quiet.

"And she didn't want some random guy with a jar. So, Jay here seemed the logical choice and we know his 'boys' work by looking at you." Penny continued.

Yana just sat there quietly, taking this in.

"Nice to know I'm thought of in such clinical terms." I said. Mum scoffed.

"Now he has told me. And I am open to the idea, but I want to impose a few conditions, that's what this piece of paper is." Yana said in a business-like tone holding her piece of paper up. It had writing on it. Like a list of demands.

"But I also needed to meet her as well." Yana said.

"Well, that is quite alright Yana. And I must say your attitude is quite surprising." Penny said.

"Well let's say I have a European attitude to some things." Yana said.

Yana started going through the list. But Penny advised that it should be discussed with her sister. Reminding both Yana and I that her and my mum were there as support people. Penny for her sister, mum for me and Yana.

At that Yana excused herself and made for the bathroom. She stood to leave. She walked the short distance to the bathrooms.

"Morning sickness?" Mum said.

"Yep." I said.

"Poor thing, I'm glad those days are over for me." Penny said.

"Ladies, you've both been pregnant. Does morning sickness get better? I hate seeing her like this." I asked.

"Yes it does it gets better over time." Mum answered.

"Agreed but she might be getting a double dose owing to the fact she's carrying two." Penny said.

We sat in silence for a moment or so, then Penny looked out the window.

"Ah good Jeanette's here." Penny said.

I turned to see if I could see her. A tall woman who looked like Penny was getting out of a brand-new black BMW 7 series.

She was wearing a black and grey pinstripe suit with trousers. A white blouse, pearl necklace and ear studs. Her light brown hair was up, sitting on top of her head in a bun. A pair of black glasses framed her face. She locked the car and then entered the café. Penny waved again, Jeanette acknowledged where we were and moved towards us. Taking the vacant seat beside me. Making her between me and Penny.

"Hello Penny, great to see you and Anne. And you must be Jason. I've heard so much about you." Jeanette said shaking hands as she sat down.

"So shall we start?" Jeanette said her expensive Chanel no 5-perfume wafting over me.

"We'll just wait for my better half Yana." I said.

"Yana?" Why does that name sound familiar?" Jeanette asked curiously.

"yes unfortunately my future daughter in law has had a bout of morning sickness, and just gone elsewhere." Mum said.

I looked around hoping for Yana to suddenly make an appearance.

I saw her coming out of the bathrooms. Yana came and sat down next to me on my right-hand side.

"Pleased to have you back Yana, this is Jeanette Penny's sister." I said as Yana sat down.

Jeanette and Yana looked at each other. A look of recognition dawning on both their faces.

"Do you two know each other?" Mum asked.

"Ah yes, we do. Hello Yana. I had no idea it was you." Jeanette said politely.

"Hello Jeanette, yes I was meaning to call into to see you after this." Yana said in reply.

"Yana and I know each other through work. I am her divorce lawyer. I didn't know , Penny only said Jason and his fiancé, no names and I don't know Anne's surname " Jeanette said.

"And I didn't know because she uses her unmarried name, unlike Penny." Yana stammered.

"Okay that is logical, but does this pose a problem for any of us? Like ethically?" I asked.

"Don't look at me, I'm just hear for support." Mum said.

"I didn't know." Said Penny. A look of apparent shock on her face.

"Can we all just calm down?" Jeanette urged.

"It isn't like I'm representing either party. Think of it as a business transaction. I am engaging a provider to provide a service, nothing more, nothing less." Jeanette said.

"Da, she is right." Yana said. Shocking all of us.

"Thank you, Yana." Jeanette said.

"I haven't finished, you and my husband will only get one chance at this. But I have some conditions. One, His name does not go the birth papers. Two you will pay for two suites at a five-star hotel. Like Star City Grand. One for you two. One for me. Three, you will pay for beauty treatments for me while I am there. Four, you will wine and dine both of us for the night. I know most women planning a pregnancy keep an eye on their fertility levels, so you will give us a day or two notice. That is all." Yana said very matter of factly.

"Anything else?" Penny sarcastically said.

"What about the five grand?" mum asked.

Jeanette mulled Yana's suggestions over.

Yana leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Might as well get what we can, she charged me enough." Yana whispered.

All the women talked like I wasn't even there.

"What am I? A piece of meat?" I asked.

All I got as a response was a collective 'shh', so I knew my place.

After about five or so minutes. Jeanette cleared her throat.

"Ladies and gentleman, I have thought about Yana's terms. And as you may or may not be aware. I am relatively desperate. I have heard nothing but good things about Jay and meeting him only confirms all I've heard. So, I accept your terms Yana. But I have a condition of my own. You get the five grand upon a positive pregnancy test. Agreed?" Jeanette said offering her hand.