Five Mums Ch. 27 - A Day of Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Da." Yana said reaching across to shake Jeanette's hand.

"Well, all's well that ends well." Penny stated.

"Yana while we are, your ex has listed the house for 2.4 million. He has also offered you fifty percent now because the agent has a buyer but it's a long settlement date. My advice is to take his cash and go. He keeps his Bentley; you keep the mini and half the furniture and household goods. He's signed his half. If you have signed your half. I can drop it off at court tomorrow and make it official. Any thoughts?" Jeanette said.

"Da, I have signed my papers, I give to you now. I want it over with." Yana said handing Jeanette her divorce papers.

We all finished our teas and food. And then Jeanette made to leave.

"Pleasure meeting you Jason, I look forward to seeing you again. I keep a fertility calendar at home. Yana I'll be in touch officially and unofficially about both things. Jeanette said.

She then stooped to kiss, Penny, Yana, and myself. And then left.

"Well, that went better than expected." Mum said.

We all got up and went to pay, but we were told that the woman in the suit, i.e., Jeanette had already covered it.

"I'll see you three tomorrow." Penny said and she walked to her car.

"Right, I'll see you two at home, I just have to get some groceries." Mum said.

Yana and I got into her mini. As soon as we were both seated. Yana leaned over put her hand on my thigh, and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

"I'm feeling a lot better, now where were we before we left?" Yana said teasingly.