Five Mums Ch. 34 - Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed him, but also called in on Penny. She was laying on her bed, her legs in an 'M' pose. Rubbing herself.

"Oh, Hello Jay. Pity you're saving yourself eh?" Penny said.

"Yes." I answered as I sat on the edge of Penny's bed. I had a full view of her pussy and it's gleaming stickiness. Because she was moist. Her pussy juices coating her pussy lips and her patch of pubic hair.

"Hmm, I don't suppose I could tempt you?" Penny said opening her legs wider.

"So, you still fucking Thomas?" I casually asked.

"Yes, he cums too fast and he isn't my preferred fuck toy. But yes." Penny answered.

"Not your preferred? So, who is can I ask?" I asked.

"You, then Your Mum then Svetlana." Penny said.

"Ah Svetlana, yes Tom and I are just heading into town so he can meet her." I said.

"Oh yes the whole best man/bridesmaid thingee. Oh, now we know the date and I've got you here. Would you remind Yana that we all better go for bridesmaids dress fittings soon, and Jeanette has been in touch. She will contact you officially during the weekend apparently her fertility calendar says she will be at her peak next Friday so today week, that's when your services shall be required. So, to speak. That is if Yana is still okay with it. And Brandi rang me. I know you know who Brandi is. But her, me and your mum are planning a special wedding present for you." Penny said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh really, can you tell me?" I casually asked.

"No, it's a surprise. But let's just say it's likely to be better than your stag night. Also, I am also planning on giving you a special present as well as Jeanette. " Penny said with a wink.

"I can hardly wait." I replied as Thomas called out.

"Better go, he's looking for me." I said to Penny.

"Yes, he's excited. You better go. Just leave me here with a spin cycle and fingers." Penny said with a sigh.

I reached over and kissed her; I placed one hand on her tit and the other between her legs. Her nipples were hard, and her pussy was wet.

"Well, I'll see you later. Number two." I said.

"Number two?" Penny asked.

"Yes, you're my number two preferred fuck. Yana, You, mum." I said.

"I can live with that." Penny said giving a little wave. As she went back to masturbating herself.

I walked back into the lounge to see Thomas waiting for me.

"So, how'd it go with mum?" He asked.

"Oh, just wedding stuff." I replied back.

"Which car we taking?" Thomas asked.

"Dunno know. You want to drive?" I asked.

"We could take Henry, but he guzzles gas like it's going out of fashion." Thomas complained.

"Well, he is a Falcon." I said.

"Yes a V8 Falcon which is seven years old, with 998,000 kms on the clock. And two air conditioning systems. I can't afford to run him. But it was of dad to give him to me." Thomas said.

"Jesus, I knew it was a working vehicle, but he's been driven around the world. And two air-con's?" I said.

"Yes it was the cadaver pickup car, so one in front as standard, plus one in the back, which is colder, so the cadaver doesn't go off." Thomas explained. As we walked out to the parked cars.

"Who's mini?" Thomas asked.

"Oh, this is Shmel. Yana's wedding gift from Andrew's dad. The only thing he did nice for her." I said.

"Smell? Why is it called Smell?" Thomas bewilderingly asked.

"Not Smell, Shmel. It's Russian for bee." I explained.

"But it's a two-year-old supercharged mini cooper." Thomas said.

"Yes it's Yana's pride and joy. Shall we take this one?" I said.

"Do you have to ask?" Thomas replied. He was obviously excited.

We both piled into Shmel. I sat in the driver's seat and started the car. Thomas sat in the passenger's seat and did up his seat belt.

"Nice, so Yellow and Black on the outside and black on the inside. Why couldn't I be given this?" The asked.

"Pass, but this isn't mine. Henry is yours." I replied.

"Yes, but I can't run him, and his seat is gone. He's done nearly a million k's all with someone in his driver's seat. It has seen better days. And he has no back seat at all. What's these splodge marks?" Thomas said as I backed out. I turned and floored Shmel. It made a great big buzz. As the supercharger kicked in. Sounding a very large bee.

"What marks?" I asked.

"These ones on the glovebox and dashboard." Thomas answered.

"Oh, those." I answered.

"Yes?" Thomas said.

"That's from where Yana and I had some exercise. We kind of christened the front seats." I said.

"You fucked her in here?" Thomas asked.

"Yep. That seat copped most of my cum and hers." I proudly said.

"Eww, thanks for telling me that after I sit in it." Thomas said.

"Haha. You would have sat in it anyway." I laughed.

"Yeah probably." He said back in reply.

We drove into town and talked some more had a catch up. I parked closer to the Queen's arcade than when I went with Yana. Thomas and I went into the Arcade and made our way to the shop.

I showed Thomas the shop.

"Well, this is it." I said.

"Crystal Harmony, your largest retailer of Authentic Russian supplies, crafts, and gifts." Thomas read aloud.

"Yes see what I mean don't let the name fool you." I said.

"Ah-ah." Thomas nodded in agreement.

We entered the shop. We were the only customers.

"prikhodyashchiy." Came a female voice from out the back.

"She's coming. Prikhodyashchiy means coming." I whispered to Thomas.

"Hello Svetlana." I said as she rounded the corner.

"Da, hello Jay. Long time no see. What brings you in my magical little corner of Russia?" Svetlana said in greeting.

"Ah you know, just thought I'd call in and see how everyone is. I hear you enjoyed Rotorua. Both mum and Yana said so.

"Oh yes I enjoyed Rotorua very much I would like to return there very much. Brandi can be a bit noisy. But all of Yana's friends were nice, particularly Penny." Svetlana said.

"Yes. Well, we were in town and thought I'd introduce to my best man seeing as you're Yana's bridesmaid. This is Thomas." I said gesturing beside me.

"Ah, Jay there is no one there." Svetlana pointed out.

I turned my head to find that Thomas had disappeared.

"Thomas, where are you?" I yelled out.

"Sorry I got overwhelmed by this shop. It is fascinating. I'm coming." Thomas called back.

Thomas later came back and joined us.

" Hello Thomas, this is Svetlana. Svetlana this is Thomas, My best man and Penny's son." I said as I introduced them to each other.

"Pleased to meet you Thomas." Svetlana said as she shook his hand.

"Ah yes, quite enchanted." Thomas replied with puppy dog eyes.

"Well anyway Tommy here is my best man. Yana tells me you are going to perform at the ceremony." I said.

"Da, I would like to play the wedding march on violin and possibly a Russian prayer on the harp." Svetlana said.

"Do you play? I love a good violin concerto." Thomas asked swooning, he was head over heels.

"Da, I play the violin, guitar, balalaika, piano, organ and harp, to professional level. Organ, flute, Trumpet, Bass guitar and Banjo as well." Svetlana proudly said.

"Oh." Thomas said.

"Well, we better get going. My offsider here needs a cold shower. But I have news, while I'm here. Yana isn't expecting twins." I said.

"What?" Thomas said.

"A single malysh?" Svetlana said.

"Not quite, triplets." I said.

"Oh three, congratulations are in order." Svetlana said.

"What??" exclaimed Thomas.

"Excuse me a moment." Svetlana said going behind the counter and grabbing something.

She returned with a large bottle with Cyrillic on it and three shot glasses.

She laid the glasses on the counter and poured us some.

"Vodka?" I asked.

"Da, of course but not the weak tap water you can get here. Proper Russian vodka." Svetlana said and handed us all a glass.

"Pozdravlyayem Vas i Yanu. Po sluchayu troyni i svad'by. Vashe zdorov'ye! Or for those who have no idea what I just said. Congratulations to you and Yana. On the occasion of triplets and marriage. Cheers!." Svetlana said and then we all touched glasses. And downed the Vodka.

"WHHHHEW." I said.

Thomas just went bright red.

"Well, that is powerful." Thomas said. He face was bright red.

"Da, It is okay." Svetlana said.

"Okay? That could strip paint." Thomas said.

"Da it is powerful. But I'm used to it." Svetlana said. She was as unaffected by it as if she just downed a glass of water.

"Well, we better be off. Yana will be in touch for a dress fitting and so on." I said after I had recovered, and I had informed her of the wedding date.

I walked back to Shmel with Thomas in gaga land a combination of the potent Russian vodka and being in love.

We got back to Shmel and started driving home.

"I'm in love. Where has that Angel been all my life?" Thomas cooed.

We stopped for some lunch on the way home and then after asking questions about triplets etc. I dropped Thomas back home. He told me he had seen Andrew, and that Andrew was not very happy with either me or Yana. Then he stumbled back inside his house. I drove home and collected my nice clothes for the night. And then went to collect Yana and Mum from school.

I picked them up. Mum sat in the back. Yana in the passenger seat.

"How was your day, Darlink. I have missed you all day." Yana purred and then kissed me.She then laid her hand in its usual place. My inner left thigh.

"Yes, what did you get up to?" Mum enquired.

"To answer you, not a lot. Spent most of it with Thomas. I took him into meet Svetlana. She is excited. Wants to play a few songs at the ceremony. Reminded me to tell you that you and your bridesmaids need a dress fitting." I said.

"Oh, that's good. How is Svet?" Mum asked.

"Doing good." I said.

"Yes I must text Penny, Svetlana, and Natasha that I have a dress fitting on Sunday for them and also for me. Three new dresses and one alteration." Yana said.

"Alteration?" Mum asked.

"Da, I am taking you up on your offer mama, but it needs altering. To a style that is different. Beside there is a noticeable difference between your wedding chest and mine." Yana said gesturing to her boobs.

"Oh, Yana that makes so happy. And you have something old, just need something new, borrowed, and blue now. I'll ring Penny now." Mum said, reaching for her phone.

As mum talked to Penny. Yana squeezed my thigh.

"How did Thomas and Svetlana get on?" Yana asked.

"Good, Thomas was all Gaga. He's head over heels." I said.

"Haha, good for him. But Svetlana not as easy to impress as me.But best of luck to him." Yana said.

"What time on Sunday?" Mum asked Yana.

"Two o'clock. You, Me, Svetlana, Penny, and Natasha." Yana answered.

Mum then went back to talking to Penny. With some giggles.

"Right all sorted, Penny will pick us up then go and get Svetlana and this Natasha then we'll have lunch and then the fittings." Mum said.

"Da, Sounds good." Yana said.

We soon arrived home.

"You're going to Thomas's aren't you?" Mum asked.

"Yes it makes it more date like." I replied.

"Yes well remind Penny she promised to do Yana's makeup for her tonight." Mum said.

Yana kissed me long and deep.

"Come on save some for tonight you two. I want to get out." Mum teased from the back seat.

"Sorry Mama." Yana said as she finished the intense kissing session. She got out of the passenger seat so mum could get out. Mum got out and then Yana leaned back in and started kissing me again.

"Oh Christ, where's the hose?" mum teased. At that Yana broke off and shut the door waving me goodbye.

"do svidaniya." Yana said. Goodbye for those who have seen any bond movie. She then blew me a kiss as I backed out and headed to Penny's.

About ten minutes later I arrived back at Thomas's house. I went into the house.

"Hello Jay. Nice to see you again. I was hoping to see you again before I left." Penny said.

"Hello Penny, same. Where's Tommy?" I asked. Penny was sitting in an armchair wearing only a robe. Her pendulous boobs were apparent inside the robe, Whether she had panties on I didn't know.

"Oh, he's asleep, been out since you dropped him off just about. Said something about Svetlana and then dropped off." Penny said.

"Ah Yes, Svetlana I think she has a new admirer. " I said.

"Oh, Really?" Penny said.

"Yes Tommy was a bit head over heels with her." I said.

"Ah, Bless him. But Svetlana can lick better than he can." Penny said.

"have you?" I asked.

"Oh yes, everyone did in Rotorua. Brandi, Grace, Me, Svetlana, Yana, your mum and the three horse trek girls. All nine of us. Ah good times." Penny said.

"Oh." I said.

"Your dad home tonight?" Penny asked.

"Don't know. Why?" I asked.

"Well, if you aren't going to fuck me. Maybe I can convince that ginger tart of your mum to fuck me." Penny said.

"Well, we never know what the night may bring. I'm still curious about these wedding gifts you mentioned earlier." I said.

"Yes, and as I said before they are a surprise, but I think they will be surprises you will like, but they are for you and only you. Not Yana. So, no sharing." Penny teased.

"You know you're picking them up on Sunday." I reminded Penny.

"Oh yes, I wonder if Your mum and I can convince the three Russians to go lesbo again." Penny teasingly said.

"What time you picking Yana up?" penny asked.

"Seven." I replied.

"What's the time now?" Penny asked.

"Half four." I answered.

"Hmm better get ready, unless I can tempt you to have some fun." Penny said getting up from her chair. Her robe opening as she stood up. Revealing that she was naked.

"Well see anything you like?" Penny said, running her tongue over her lips.

"Normally yes. But not tonight." I said.

"Okay, well you can't blame for trying." Penny said. Before walking away.

"Make yourself at home." Penny said.

I got up and poured a Pepsi. And sat back down.

Penny came back out about fifteen minutes later. Dressed in a pale blue pole and a pair of jeans.

"Well, I'm off to do your sweethearts make up. I'm doing her wedding make up too. I offered." Penny said.

"You're good at make-up I hear." I said.

"Yes I paid my way through university doing it." Penny said.

She then picked up her make up bag, bag and keys and then left. I was by myself.

I sat there for about half an hour and then I started to get ready. I laid out my clothes and then went into Thomas's bathroom and shaved and showered. A nice long shower.

I got out about six o'clock. Thomas was still awake. But he had a text message on his phone. It was from penny telling him his father would be home late as he had an embalming to do. And to find his own dinner. I got ready. Nice boxers, Nice dress socks. Nice dress pants and jacket in black. Light blue long sleeve shirt. I did my hair nice and applied aftershave. I made myself look awesome. I woke Thomas up and said goodbye after updating him as to his mum and dad's activities. He said okay and have a good date.

I then put everything in the bag I had brought and then put my nice dress leather anklet boots on and left.

I sat in Shmel and started the mini up.

"Well, Shmel here we go. My big night with your owner." I said to no one. Except the car.

I backed Shmel out of Thomas's place and headed for home. I glanced at the time on Shmel's dashboard. 6:35. Home at this time of day was a good ten minutes away. And I didn't want to be too early. I ran through my mind, the internet article on how to date a Russian girl. I was mentally running through their tips. Even though Yana and I were engaged I did want to make a good impression. This was our 'first date' and I wanted to treat it as such. I was also thinking how can I fill in time? Then it came to me. I made a slight detour, to the dairy we had frequented before. I parked Shmel outside the dairy. I entered the shop just as it was closing. The same cockney man greeted me.

"Ello, ello. Back again, let me guess, strawberry milkshake?" He jokingly quipped.

"Hello. No, a big bunch of flowers." I replied.

"Rightyo then. Someone is either in trouble or wants to make a good impression." He said doing his best Michael Caine accent.

"The latter." I said.

"I have a nice bunch of red roses. How is your lady friend?" He asked.

"Good, it's our first date." I replied.

"Isn't she you fiancé and expecting your twins?" He asked.

"Yes. It's complicated and she might be carrying triplets." I said.

"Congrats." He said as he passed me the bunch of flowers.

"Ah you know what, I'll also have a strawberry milkshake." I said.

"Right you are." He replied.

"Do you ever go home?" I asked.

"I am home, I'm Michael by the way." He joked.

"Hello Michael, Jason. That's kind of funny you being Michael." I said.

"Why is that then, Jay?" Michael said.

"You sound and look like Michael Caine." I said.

"HA, you're not the first one to mention it. You said your was it your granddad was a cockney." Michael asked as he made the shake.

"Yes, Whitechapel, yourself?" I asked.

"Brixton." Michael said. He handed me the shake and I paid him for the flowers and shake and then we bid each other a good night and I went on my way. I carefully placed the shake in Shmel's drink holder and placed the rather large bouquet on the front seat.

I pulled into my house's driveway at 6:50 I quickly checked my hair and teeth in the rear vision mirror. And then I got out. Carrying the flowers in one hand.

I don't know why, given the fact I knew Yana, and we were engaged and everything. And this was my family home. But as I approached the front door. I had the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. I went up the front steps and knocked on the front door.

I knocked and I could hear movement inside the house. Some of it sounded like it was coming from my parent's room. Some from the lounge. I could hear footsteps approaching the front door.

The door opened. Dad opened it.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello, so you must the boy who is calling on my daughter?" Dad said in a stern tone.

"Ah." I said and then realised that dad was loving this little bit of roleplay.

"Good evening Mr Pavlyuchenkov. I am to pick up your lovely daughter Yana." I said. I didn't know for sure, but I had read somewhere that a kova name in Russia was the feminine form of Kov. Besides dad wouldn't know.

"Is that right? Well, I suppose you better come in then." He replied seemingly looking down his nose at me. He then opened the door some more as I entered.

" I see you have brought some flowers, red Roses, I hope you know what red roses signifies. But don't go getting any ideas sonny. My Yana is a good girl. You can put them on the table. I will let them know you are here." Dad said.

I placed the big bouquet of red roses on the table. Thinking he is enjoying this Yana had given up being a good girl long ago.

"Wait here." He said as he went to go down the hallway. He stopped beside I was standing.

"I'm having fun, I don't have any daughters and I've always wanted to do this. But between you and me. They have spent the last few hours making her beautiful. I tell you if I was ten years younger you would have a fight on your hands. She is breathtaking. Now please sit you make the place look untidy." Dad quietly said and then proceeded down the hallway. I sat down and I could hear him knock on the door. He came back from my parents' bedroom.

"They are coming." He said.

I sat there and then they all entered the room. First Penny, then mum and finally Yana.

"Here she is, our little princess." Mum said. I didn't think she was buying into the roleplaying as much as dad was. Penny and mum broke apart to reveal Yana.

Yana was wearing. A baby blue dress with no back except for a halter neck, a plunging cleavage, and a hemline to just above the knee. But the skirt was flowing, not straight cut. She had on a pair of pearl earrings. The white choker that she had worn with the bustier. A pearl bracelet on her left wrist. And a gold bangle on her right wrist. She had on matching baby blue high heeled sandals. Interestingly she also had on an ankle chain. Mum's family engagement ring was on her ring finger of her right hand. The light reflecting off of it. Her hair was up, but she had two locks of her blonde hair. One just in front of each ear, hanging loose. These two locks looked like they been curled as they had a small curl on them. A downward spiral curl. She had on immaculate make up. Blusher, foundation. Baby blue eye shadow. A bright pink lipstick and her nails that she had done in Rotorua were topped up. She also had glitter on Just a light dusting. Beside her eyes, a small dusting in her hair. A dusting on her shoulders, decollage and cleavage. And when she spun around to show me her back. That was when I noticed that there was no back to the dress until it reached the small of her back. Her exposed back had also had a light dusting.