Five Mums Ch. 34 - Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Yana, Moy milyy malen'kiy kotenok, ty prosto prekrasen i ot tebya prosto zakhvatyvayet dukh. (hello Yana, My sweet little kitten you a vison of beauty and are totally breathtaking.)" I said. As I picked up the bouquet and gave it to her.

"What beautiful flowers." Yana said sniffing them.

"Their beauty pales in significance to yours, my darling. Shall we go?" I said as I kissed her hand.

Yana nodded.

"Well, we shall me going now. And I will take very good care of your daughter, she is my princess." I said.

"You better, Penny here spent hours doing her hair and makeup. But have fun we won't wait up." Mum said.

"yes she is beautiful. Now daughter do you have the key I gave you?" Dad asked Yana.

"Da." She replied.

"Could I have it please?" Dad asked. Yana reached into her small evening bag and pulled a small metal key. And passed it over to dad.

"Good, now go on tiger. But bring her back all right?" Dad said as he escorted me out.

"May I ask what the key is for?" I asked.

"Yes, it is the key to her chastity belt." Dad said as both mum and Penny quietly giggled behind us.

I escorted Yana out to Shmel and opened the door for her and made sure she was all okay in the passenger seat before shutting the door behind her and walking around to the driver's side.

I opened the driver's door and got in.

"Jason, my lovely. The flowers are beautiful, and you are handsome. But I wasn't aware you were physic." Yana said.

"What do you mean, Petal?" I asked.

"The Strawberry milkie, I was starting to get a craving and you already have for me, one." Yana said. I smiled and settled comfortably into the driver's seat. I was just about to start Shmel when Yana rested her hand on my thigh and leaned over and kissed me. She then sat back down and smiled.

I started Shmel up and then backed out heading on our way. I don't know if Yana noticed but both my parents and Penny were at the window looking out.

I drove us into town. I said to Yana that we were going to a place we had been before but that she had good memories for her. She didn't ask and I didn't tell her where it was. We were going back to Gina's. The Italian place we went to when she bought her Sarafan. But apparently Gina's was a completely different place at night. Slightly different menu. But the main difference was they offered a live musical performance. It was a small Italian folk band. That mainly played Tarantella's But if you booked and gave them enough notice and of course paid. You could request a song.

The restaurant was divided into a noisy zone and not so noisy zone. There was a brick wall between the two. Apparently the band they used consisted of a Grandfather who was a classically trained opera singer in his seventies, his son on the accordion and other members of his family on guitar, Tambor, Mandolin and Violin. Unknown to Yana I had requested this service and I had given them a lot of notice. I had requested the old Russian folk song Katushya. This time I was able to park closer to the restaurant. Almost in it.

I parked Shmel, turned him off and then got out and escorted Yana into Gina's.

"Oh, you bring me here." Yana exclaimed.

"I do hope you aren't disappointed." I said.

"Far from it. I have a few happy memories of this place and one very happy memory." Yana replied, squeezing my arm as she said, 'happy memory.'

I led Yana into the entrance and the staff member approached us.

"Hello booking for Jason." I said.

"Oh yes, everything is how you asked for. And welcome back." The barman said. Recognising us from previously. Yana made and excuse to use the bathroom and left us. Blaming too much milkshake.

As I waited by the bar for Yana to come back. The barman and myself passed time talking.

"It's good to see you back. We gave you a nice quiet table with no distractions. Although she is bellsima and distracting enough. Huh. So, the band got your request, and they have practiced it. It isn't in their usual repertoire. But the singer said thank god he doesn't sing it. But then he is seventy-five and the English is hard let alone Russian. Is she Russian? Your Bella?" He asked.

"Yes she is, and she is beautiful isn't she?" I said.

"Beautiful doesn't even begin to come close to describing her. And you can see she is head over heels for you still. When she returns my sister will walk you to your table." He said.

A few minutes later, Yana re appeared. The barman called out for his sister in quickly shouted Italian. And she came up to walk us to our table.

"This is Valentina and if you follow her she will take you to table. The table with the good light so you see the beauutttifulll laaaaady." He said accenting the long vowels. He seemed to have one of those accents that some foreigners had where they could turn it off and on. I noticed he could, Grace also did it. And Yana also but not so often.

"Tavolo due, per favore Valentina" He said to his sister/waitress.

"Follow me please, and may I take this opportunity to compliment you on your appearance tonight." Valentina said.

"Thank you." Yana responded. We were led to our table. A quiet table in the corner, by the open fire which wasn't going.

"They are kind this night." Yana said.

"Well, you are looking particulary radiant tonight." I said.

"Spasibo darling. But you really don't have to impress me. I have already given you my heart." Yana said.

"Yes, I know but I'm enjoying it. Aren't you enjoying it?" I asked.

"Hmm, yes," Yana said in reply a big smile on her face.

"We must be connected; we chose the same colour. My shirt and your dress are co-ordinated. Speaking of which, this is the first time I've seen you in a dress and I like." I said.

Just then Valentina approached and asked if we would like to order. Yana nodded. We ordered some Arancini and Polenta chips for starters, Yana ordered a seafood spaghetti. I ordered a Lasagne. We also ordered two diet cokes and a garlic bread to be served with the mains. She wrote the order down and then walked away.

"Papa was having fun wasn't he?" Yana said.

"Papa?" I asked.

"Your father. I call him papa. He enjoyed pretending I was his daughter. He even found old key to give me. He is so funny," Yana said.

"Oh yes the key to your chastity belt, bit late isn't it?" I joked.

"Da, it key from his desk." Yana said.

"I was wondering where it came from." I jokingly said.

Our starters and drinks came. We shared the eight pieces of Arancini and the bowl of polenta chips.

"I am glad we came here. The food is good, and I have good memories of here." Yana said.

"I'm glad. I couldn't find a russian restaurant. And your dress is beautiful. But you are the most beautiful thing here." I said.

"I'm glad you like it, I get escpecially for date.The jewellery is old. Been in family for a long time. And Penny did an excellent job she also doing my wedding make up." Yana said.

We held hands across the table. Valentina asked if everything was okay. Whispered to me our song was next and removed the empty dishes.

There was some applause as the band finished. Then they moved abit closer to us. Closer but not so close that it was obvious. Then they started playing Katyusha.

Yana pricked her ears up. Look the song sounded familiar but she wasn't sure at first.

"Katyusha! Why they play Katyusha?" Yana excitedly said.

"Pass." I innocently said. But taking delight in seeing Yana's joy. As she held my hand even tighter, closed her eyes and quietly sung along. Through the whole three minutes or so of the classic Russian folk song. It was one of those moments that you wish could last forever.

There was applause after it ended. Everyone applauding except Yana who shouted out" Again.." She shouted with her eyes closed, so she couldn't see the band leader look towards me and await approval. I nodded. It meant a little extra on the bill. But seeing the look on Yana's face was priceless. Yana just sat there and enjoyed it again.

After the encore performance had ended. Our mains arrived. I had nudge Yana because she was in another place, another time.

"Yana. Yana, dinner's here." I said as I squeezed her hand.

"Oy, izvini, byl za mnogo mil' otsyuda." Yana said as she opened her eyes in surprise.

"Welcome back. Now dinner's here." I said.

"Oh good, Excuse me please." Yana said.

She looked at her plate. Looked at me. Dropped her head and closed her eyes. And then did something surprising. She said Grace. I didn't expect her to. We didn't at home, she didn't but then we were 'lapsed Catholics.' But still it just struck me as surprising.

"Dorogoy Gospod', spasibo Tebe za etu yedu, kotoruyu my sobirayemsya s"yest'. My blagodarny za Vashe obespecheniye. I blagosloveniya, my prosim Tebya blagoslovit' etu yedu i prodolzhat' vesti nashu sem'yu po Tvoyemu puti. Vo imya Tvoyego syna Iisusa, amin." Yana said softly and then crossed herself. Top, bottom, right, left. The whole time she was saying grace. Except for making the sign of the cross. She had one hand holding mine and one on her stomach. When she finished she opened her eyes and raised her head.

"Let's eat." She said. Suddenly letting go of me and opening her eyes wide.

She took a mouthful of her seafood marinara and then insisted I eat some. She looked at me smiling.

"Vkusnyy." She said.

"I assume Vkusnyy means delicious?" I asked.

"Da." Yana replied.

" Good guess. But about the other one?" I asked.

"Which one? The one I said before grace?" Yana replied.

"Da." I answered I answered with da automatically.

"Well, I am glad you at least know yes. But Oy, izvini, byl za mnogo mil' otsyuda. It means. Oh, sorry was miles away. It's just Katyusha takes me back. It is one of those heartfelt songs that have special meaning. Well, it does for me." Yana explained.

"Yes a song made famous by World War 2 about a girl lamenting her far off lover who is a soldier." I mentioned.

"Oh, you understand the meaning of it. I am now impressed. But my babushka used to sing me to sleep with it, when I was how you say? A toddler. So, it has special meanings now." Yana explained obviously impressed that I had learnt the meaning of the song.

"Well, I try." I replied.

"And saying grace? It was surprising. I've never seen you do it before." I said.

"Oh, I always say grace on special occasions. Except awful ex not let me do it. But you are a Catholic you should understand. But you not be Catholic for much longer. I make you convert." Yana teased.

"Yes, what did you say when you said grace? If you don't mind my asking." I asked.

"Of course not. Be odd praying to Russian god and not speak Russian. You see Natasha, Svetlana and I sent here to make all of you speak the Russian and make more Russians. That's why we have to ring Moscow every Tuesday. Get instructions from Kremlin." Yana teased adopting her playful Russian spy accent.

"Now I know you are joking." I answered.

"Da, but it was worth a try. So Dorogoy Gospod', spasibo Tebe za etu yedu, kotoruyu my sobirayemsya s"yest'. My blagodarny za Vashe obespecheniye. I blagosloveniya, my prosim Tebya blagoslovit' etu yedu i prodolzhat' vesti nashu sem'yu po Tvoyemu puti. Vo imya Tvoyego syna Iisusa, amin means in English. Dear Lord, thank you for this food we are about to eat. We are grateful for Your provisions. And Blessings, We ask that You would bless this food and continue to guide our family along Your path. In the name of Your son Jesus, amen." Yana explained.

"Oh, I am touched. I really am. But Russian god?" I said.

"God is the same we just visualize him different. But I have to admit never understood western Christians split with Catholics and all these protestants." Yana admitted.

We ate the rest of our meals. Talking about our childhoods. The fact that I was a twin but the other one never developed. My grandfather came from a family of multiple births. That my heritage was mainly an English/Irish mix with a little bit of Italian mixed in. Yana explained that her heritage was one hundred Russian. She said She was the first to 'intermingle.' She also explained a little about being born in the Soviet Union and how she was fifteen when communism fell. We also talked about the wedding and that I would like to get wedding rings on our right hands, and I liked the intertwined rings, but just in gold not white and rose gold rings like she had. With possibly a ruby in it. Explaining red stone for love. Yana agreed. She explained that I better warn my female guests that women were expected to wear a headscarf in Russian churches. And we talked about things which were the same but different. Like Santa in Russia wore Yellow not Red. I learnt that Yana's babushka or grandmother was one of those female snipers in WW2 or as she referred to it ' the great patriotic war.' And I better watch out. Because even though was nearly ninety she was still a crack shot.

The evening drew to a close, the restaurant gradually emptied, and we ate through a tiramisu and two servings of Gelato. Until we noticed that it was nearly ten o'clock. We were the second to last to go. Valentina had to remind us that they were close to closing time.

Yana looked at me all saucy like.

"What?" I asked light-heartedly.

"Do you think they could make a strawberry milkie?" she cheekily asked.

"Come on I said lets go." I said.

Yana and I got up and she went to the ladies again. I paid and asked if they could make a milkie. The answer from the barman was a yes. But they didn't have any containers for takeaway. If we had asked earlier they could have made one. I told him to never mind. He said sorry and said that if we went to the White Lady downtown they make late night milkshakes. I paid for the dinner and the two performances of Katyusha. And Yana came out.

"Miss me darling?" she playfully asked.

"terribly." I said.

"Yes I said he was a uomo fortunato or lucky man. And he has to look after you. Bruno the barman said.

"Oh, he does." Yana giggled before taking my arm in hers. As we said our goodbyes wished Bruno and Valentina a good night and left. We walked back the short distance to Shmel.

"You cold?" I asked her.

"No, I have a wonderful man to warm me." She laughed.

"But you may find this funny, with me being from a country renowned for it's winter's but I am cold." Yana said.

I had a small laugh and gave her my jacket in a gentlemanly way.

We got back to Shmel I opened the door for her, and she got in, followed by me.

"Good now we are alone, I can do this." Yana said. Grabbing me by my head and kissing me while we sat in Shmel's front seats. Shmel was running. Yana and I kissed passionately for a what seemed a wee while, but six songs had played on the stereo. I looked at the dashboard clock. It was twenty past ten. Yana also looked at it. And we dis engaged laughing.

"Look at the mess we made of Penny's good work." I jokingly said, pointing to Yana's lipstick.

"Oh, never mind. My husband tastes so good." Yana replied.

I asked Yana if she felt like a milkie. The answer was yes. So, I swung Shmel in the direction of downtown. Explaining that the white lady was an Auckland Icon that been around since 1948. In the same family and opened every night form around eight o'clock. And it was a large caravan that sold burgers, chips, and milkies mainly.

I parked close by the white lady. Asked Yana what she wanted. She said some chips and a milkie. Her usual craving food. I left her in Shmel with the keys. I ordered some chips and two milkies and waited for the meal. I was among a throng of late-night workers, people on a night out and some tourists. Yana came to join me. I thought she would wait in the warmth.

She stood behind me cuddling me in silence and when our order was called I collected it and gave Yana the chips wrapped in newspaper which she held in both arms close to her body underneath the jacket saying they were warm as we walked back to Shmel.

We got back in Shmel. I asked Yana where to. She didn't know so I suggested that we go to a local beach and eat. I drove the short distance to Mission bay. A well-known Auckland beach. Parked in the carpark. We were so close we could hear the tide lapping the shoreline.

We ate and talked. She asked why they an Italian band played Katyusha. I owned up and said that they take requests if you book. She slapped me on the arm saying Spasibo. I asked why she had a liking for seventies soul and country music. Apparently they both appealed to her, and she also liked the beat of both of them. Soul and country had helped her learn English. I said I had never thought of it like that, and that the classic country was starting to grow on me. The classic soul and R'n'B I had always liked. We ate the chips and drank the milkies. Then Yana suddenly got out and walked towards the water. Throwing my jacket and her shoes off before getting in the water and walking along the shoreline in the water. Beckoning me to join her. I quickly rolled up my pants and took my shoes and socks off. Joining her in the water. She said she always liked lakes, Lagoons, and beaches at night. And she never wanted this night to end. I kissed her multiple times in the water, before carrying her in my arms back to Shmel. I then drove her around Auckland on a mini tour. She had driven had a tour of the city. And she was happy. Her hand never left my thigh once. We drove around for about an hour. And then arrived home. I kissed her hard. And then looked at the time. Shmel's dashboard clock said 12:01.

"Welcome to Saturday, sweetheart. Before I carried her up the stairs and into bed. She asked if I wanted to fuck her. And I declined her offer. Saying I didn't want to spoil this magical night with a fuck. God knows I was dying to fuck her. We got changed for bed. Yana and I giggling and throwing our clothes around as we did. We then fell asleep in each other's arms. Yana drooling again on my chest as she slept with a broad smile on my face.

I kept thinking what did I do? I turned down an offer of a hot fuck. But then I just wanted to live in the moment. There would be other times. Before I thanked god for my luck and then fell asleep.