Five Mums Ch. 37 - Night with Jeanette

Story Info
My night Jeanette and I fulfill my contractual obligations.
13k words
4.51
6.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
213 Followers

Chapter 37 - contractual obligations.

The girls arrived home they had been out at this dress fitting for a while longer than we had expected. But dad and I had made dinner for them both. The afternoon was spent at a suit hire place to arrange our clothing for the upcoming nuptials. We were all in need of formal wear given our circumstances of two students and one middle aged doctor who lived in scrubs. I don't think we had any kind of suit up to the standard required amongst us. We were also going to hire ties but then we were made aware that this dressmaker, Galina would makes us three. (Myself, Best man Thomas and my Father.) Ties made from offcuts of the same material that was being used in the wedding dress, Bridesmaids dresses and the mother of the groom dress she was making.

We spent a longer time out than anticipated. Owing to two things. We had taken Shmel Yana's beloved little Mini which by extension had become mine. And finding a list of open homes that Yana had circled on her list. Possibly indicating they were her shortlist. So, after the suit hire place I was convinced by the two of them to take the long way home and to check out the circled homes. With both Thomas and my Father offering their opinions, wanted or otherwise.

Yana's house shopping list had stayed the same.

"Hello darlings, we're home did you miss us?" Mum yelled as they came home.

"Hello love, Penny, Yana how did the dress fitting go? You're looking abit dishevelled. Particularly you and Penny." Dad said referring to mum and Penny.

"Hmm, yes we had a few drinks with the bridal party and Natasha, one of the bridesmaids explained what to expect at a Russian wedding, which led to all of us learning a traditional wedding dance. While Yana had a nap. Isn't that right Penny?" mum said.

"Yes, yes definitely." Penny answered stammering. Which led me to believe that something else had gone on. I mean there were six or seven girls at Brandi's I was pretty confident that there had been some lesbian shenanigans. I made a note to try to find out.

"I made roast lamb for dinner. Thought Yana might like to experience a New Zealand classic. Roast lamb, vegetables, and mint sauce. Followed by Pavlova. Welcome her to the family. There's enough if you want, Penny and Thomas?" Dad said.

"Ah we are tempted, but we better be off. Things to do for tomorrow." Penny said ushering herself and Thomas towards the door. The rather hurried pace, raising my suspicions even more.

Penny and Thomas left. Leaving us to have dinner. We all ate with the usual banter.

Yana was unusually tired. So, we skipped any lovemaking that night and watched tv and then just slept.

The week progressed rather mundanely until I picked Yana up from school on Monday.

"Hello petal." I said.

"Oh, hello." Yana said rather despondently.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much, Jeanette texted me this afternoon." Yana said.

"Ok, is it about the official thing or the unofficial thing?" I enquired.

"The unofficial thing. The official divorce thing is all finalised and I am sitting on 1.2 million in the bank. It's just she has informed me that your services are required on Friday. She is at her most fertile then and she expects us to go through with it. I was kind of hoping she wouldn't." Yana conceded.

"Friday isn't that bad." I mentioned.

"Yes I know I agreed to it but it's one of those things you agree to, hoping you never have to do it." Yana said.

"I know just how you feel, love." I said.

"You do? It's just that my morning sickness is getting worse, and I feel I soon be unattractive, and you won't touch me. And it makes me sad." Yana said sounding depressed.

"Yana, look at me I will always find you attractive and don't you want to milk her for it?" I asked.

"Humph." Yana replied.

I drove off letting her think. I picked up two milkies on the way home and then we called into the lagoon again. Yana and I had our milkies, and she had a swing. And started to cheer up.

Yana's hand never left my thigh.

"Do you think stupid Jeanette will try to steal you?" Yana asked.

"Yana, She can try but I won't let her. I love you." I said. Yana slowly cheered up.

We got home and ate dinner and Yana finally rang her family back in Russia, I assumed she was telling them about us, the pregnancy, and the wedding. From what I could overhear and understand that's what it sounded like.

"What's up with Yana?" Mum asked as Yana was on the phone.

I explained to her that Jeanette had been in contact and she expected me to go through with it. She revealed that Penny had told her at the dress fitting. But was unaware that Yana didn't know.

She offered to speak with Yana and also with Penny. Mum rang Penny and soon after spoke with Yana who by this time had gotten off the phone to her family. Yana seemed a bit more cheerful after she had spoken to them.

Penny also rang Yana. Apparently Jeanette had upped the price of my sperm up to 10,000 dollars at the urging of Penny. Mum said Penny had said to her that Jeanette was so desperate for a baby and maybe to break her dry spell of no sex that she would give Yana anything.

Penny then rang me and told me that her sister Jeanette had booked two suites at Star City Grand. Dinner for three. And as many beauty treatment and massages for us both on Friday night. We just had to check in at two that afternoon.

Yana and mum had owing to their science and anatomical knowledge decided that it was best if I had a fresh batch of 'boys' in me for Friday night. So, no cumming after Wednesday.

Between Monday night and Wednesday night. Yana was on cloud nine. Not only that I got four blowjobs from mum, three from Penny, somehow Grace had heard about it, and she gave me one, as well as Yana giving me about five. In the space of 48 hours, I had about 12 or 13 blowjobs from them. So, my 'boys' were at their peak and fresh. But no sex. The week passed in a blur.

Friday came and Yana revealed she had the afternoon off. She intended to check in at two and have as many treatments as she could fit in before we met Jeanette at 7pm. Had dinner and then I would go and do the deed. Before settling down for the night.

I picked Yana up at half past twelve and then we went home Yana, and I got a small bag each to stay overnight with. And then we went into town and checked in right on the dot of two.

The hotel had two adjoining suites booked in Jeanette's name. One for us and one for her. I saw the invoice and the price of the rooms was just on three thousand dollars.

We were checked in and given our keys, we were told that our 'associate' hadn't checked in so we could have our choice of rooms 1206 or 1207. I asked what the difference was, I was told 1207 was on the corner and had three windows with a wraparound balcony and a sea view. 1206 was next door had two windows and a balcony. I said 1207. We were assisted up to the 12th floor and shown into our room for the night. We thanked the hop guy, and went in. The room was huge it was according to the brochure sixty square meters, had a super king bed, a lounge suite, Big table, dresser as well as a 48-inch TV. And everything in the fridge was free.

I placed our two small bags on the dresser, Yana looked around and then sat down in the huge leather armchair. I got out two diet cokes. I offered one to Yana, but she shook her head and rang room service she was asking for a strawberry milkie.

I sat down on the huge leather three-seater couch while we waited for Yana's milkie.

Yana was flipping her way through the hotel information book. She made a second phone call and confirmed something for half past three and that would take about two hours.

Just then there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. It was Yana's milkie. It was pink and cold, very cold. I thanked the room service guy and returned. I it passed to Yana, who quickly took her first mouthful. Then her phone rang. She had a quick conversation, accented by words such as 'fantastic' and 'wonderful' she finished after saying she would see whoever it was at 3pm tomorrow. She was beaming when she got off.

"Good phone calls?" I asked.

"Da, very good, very good indeed." Yana replied.

"Want to share?" I casually asked.

"Of course, I share everything with you. The first one I have made appointments at the spa in the hotel. I have made booking for us both. Three thirty for couples massage. Facial for both of us and manicure for you. Take about two hours. And second one is land agent. She tell me of house that has just been listed. Full section, double attached garage, one level, four bedrooms, open plan living, two lounges and best of all a separate toilet." Yana explained.

"Sounds nice, like you I like a separate toilet, where is it?" I said.

"Two houses down from your mums." Yana said.

"What no 43? And we're going there at 3pm tomorrow?" I asked.

"Da." Yana replied.

My parents house was no 47 so two houses down was forty-three. I knew the house but not knew it. I had never been in it. I only knew the owner in passing.

"Why 3 o'clock tomorrow?" I asked.

"Open home." Yana said.

"Oh, now don't take this the wrong way but I have to come out and say it. Are you pissed off and having doubts about tonight?" I asked Yana.

"Hmm. Am I as you say, 'pissed off' at the thought of you fucking Jeanette?" Yana asked.

"Ah, for want of a better term. Yes." I said..

"No, I love you very much, some might say more than life itself. I am not annoyed at you for fucking her. Your sperm works, some might argue a little too good. And I love you. I am just a little under the weather now that the time is here. It is an odd feeling. But I am not angry at you, or her, or Penny. It's just ah, ah, daunting. And I hear from Penny that she is now doubling the fee. I think that's funny because I was going to double it anyway. Plus, I am enjoying this night on her dollar. I have always wanted to stay here; these suites are expensive. We have massages and facials booked before dinner. Where I am going to eat like it is last meal ever or Posledniy uzhin and I've booked two tickets to tomorrow night's show, and three for tonight's. All charged back. Plus, Shmel is being valeted while he is in the valet parking. My only regret is that I can't fuck you first because I am Super vozbuzhdennyy, but you have to keep the fresh ones in.

So, I am waiting for you for when you come back." Yana said.

"Hmm, we'll see what I am like when I get back, we may have a remedy for your horniness." I cheekily said.

Yana just laughed.

"Now what are your plans for this evening?" I asked Yana.

"Well, we have our beauty appointment at half past three. Then we come back here. Relax till seven o'clock meet Jeanette eat dinner, did you know it's roast night in the restaurant here tonight, then you go and do your 'task' and then I am meeting Svetlana and Natasha in the foyer at eight thirty." Yana replied.

"Why what's happening at eight thirty?" I casually asked.

"Swan lake. I but tickets on chargeback for the five of us. Svetlana and Natasha are coming with me tonight, tomorrow night after house hunting you come with me so you can see the show. Only tomorrow night it is the five o'clock session." Yana said.

"So, you have it all planned?" I asked.

"Da. And you aren't in trouble." Yana said reassuringly.

"Swan Lake how long is that about three hours? And who's doing it?" I asked.

"Da, just under three hours including two intermissions. And it is the Mariinsky Theatre Ballet from St Petersburg. Not quite the Bolshoi but close." Yana explained.

"So, if I get back before 11:30 I know where you are. Does Svetlana and Natasha know why we're here?" I asked.

"Nyet, they think I have won the tickets and you're doing some depraved male thing with Thomas." Yana said with a teasing tone added to the last part.

"Oh, look it's quarter past three." I said.

"Da, let's go downstairs to the spa and make ourselves look beautiful." Yana said and got up off the armchair. I escorted her to the door and locked it.

"Yana?" I queried.

"Da, darling?" Yana answered.

"I didn't think it was possible to make you more beautiful." I said as I leaned into her and kissed her on the head.

Yana looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Ya ochen' lyublyu tebya, moya dorogaya." (I love you very much my darling.) Yana said as we walked to the lift, hand in hand.

The lift arrived after a minute or two and we got in. We were the only people in the lift. I pressed the B1 button which had the name of the spa on it. And the door shut. As soon as the door shut Yana, turned on me and pushed me back against the wall of the lift and we locked in a passionate embrace. We kissed passionately and deeply. I ran my hands all over Yana's ass. I could see the lights of the lift over Yana's blonde hair, as it descended. It stopped at the sixth floor and let on an older man. He pressed the G button for the main desk and street level. He looked at me. Smiled and said.

"Honeymooners" with a smile.

It stopped at the third floor and a youngish, posh looking woman got in, she looked at us like we were something the cat had vomited up. The lift stopped at the ground floor and the other two got out.

Yana and I were still playing tonsil hockey against the lift wall. And then it arrived at our destination of 'B1'.

"Yana, we're here." I said as I smacked her ass.

"Oh, let's go back to the very top floor and come back. I was having fun." Yana said the dejection apparent in her voice.

"Let's go sweetheart." And I grabbed her hand and led her out of the lift. We were in a corridor. We turned right and followed the signs to the spa. We turned right walked a few meters and then turned left and entered through a set of double doors.

We were presented with a large sign.

'Welcome to East Spa. Your home of Luxurious treatments, inspired and fused with Balinese wellness.' Was in large letters. Along the bottom were five gold stars indicating that they were finalists in the spa of the year awards in the Asia-pacific region for five years running.

"What are we here for?" I quietly asked Yana.

"Couples massage, Facial for both of us and manicure for you." Yana replied. We entered the spa through the doors and walked through the small waiting room towards the reception.

"Who's name is it under?" I quietly asked Yana.

"Mine, Let's see if you can pronounce it." Yana said with a slight giggle.

I approached the young lady at the counter, she was young and quite small built with blonde hair. When she raised her head up from what she was doing, I found out she was Asian.

"Hello, may I help you?" She asked.

"Yes, good afternoon, we are here for a 3:30 appointment. Two under the name of Pavlyuchenkova."

She looked at the computer screen.

"Oh yes, Pavil, Pavy, Pavychen. Well anyway Jason and Yana? If you just take a seat the therapists won't be too long." She said, giving up on pronouncing Yana's surname.

Yana was behind me, having a quiet giggle. Yana and I went to sit on the sofa behind us.

"What are you giggling about?" I asked as we both sat down.

"She gave up, you on the other hand were almost perfect. I am proud. Some Russian surnames can be hard to say, but you try. And I am proud of you." Yana said giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Just then we were called.

"Hello, my name is Mary-Lyn, and this is my colleague Farrah. You must be Jason and Yana." Said a shrill accented voice. We both looked up to find that it came from two Asian females. One middle aged, one about mid twenty's. We found throughout the course of the treatments that Mary-Lyn the older one was a Filipino; Farrah was from Bali.

We got up off the sofa and followed Mary-Lyn and Farrah into the room. It was a specialist room for couples. Two beds with head holes, two sinks and two tables. We were guided into the room and were told we could strip behind the dividers in the corner and place our clothes on the tables beside them and then lay on our tummies on the beds with a towel over our rear ends. And to call out when we were ready. Then Mary-Lyn and Farrah left the room and Yana and I stripped. Only we dispensed with doing it behind the screens. Yana was still in her school clothes, a black officey type jacket and pants. White blouse and black leather shoes. I quickly stripped her to reveal she was wearing a light pink bra and matching G-string with white lace highlights on both of them.

"Yana you are as beautiful, now as the day I met you. And it's nice to see your woman's garden is growing nicely." I teasingly said, as I walked up to Yana and passionately kissed her.

"Da, I grow it for you, and I love you very much." She replied as she stripped off my casual shirt. I undid my pants and let them drop to the floor. I reached around and undid her bra and pulled her G-string down. Her large pink nipples were hard.

She took her shoes off and I picked all her clothes up and placed them on her table, except her shoes. I placed them on the floor.

"It is good, you and I share some of the same superstitions." Yana cooed as she lay on her belly, on her massage table. Her large boobs seemingly making it difficult.

"Yes we actually do share a lot in common. And I am finding it hard to not ravish you right now my dear." I said.

"Me too, but you have to save your boys for tonight." Yana cooed as she made herself comfortable. But it didn't stop her reaching out to cop a handful of my cock and balls. I placed her pink towel over her rear end and then pulled my boxers down and placed my clothes and shoes on my table before laying on my massage table in a similar fashion to Yana.

She turned her head to her left and I turned mine to my right, our gazes met, and she mouthed 'love you.' I just blew her a kiss placed my blue towel over myself and then called out we were ready.

Mary-Lyn and Farrah re-entered. Mary-Lyn confirming that Yana was pregnant, and then the couples massage started. Mary-Lyn owing to having more experience got Yana because 'She is in a god blessed way.' as Mary-Lyn said. I got the younger smaller Farrah. The massage started at the shoulders then down the back and sides, then the legs and feet then back up to the shoulders then the arms, neck, and head. Before rolling over and having the front side done. Farrah never said a word. Mary-Lyn meanwhile was the talkative type asking about us and our relationship among other things. Not getting much out of Yana because as I looked over at Yana, I could see that Yana was sleeping softly, and as usual drooling. Then at the end our beds were turned into reclining chairs much like a dentist's chair and we were sitting up partially reclining for our facials. Farrah and Mary-Lyn, wiped our faces clean and in Yana's case her décolleté of drool. Then the facials started. We were given all sorts of lotions and potions to clear our skins of dirt and debris before various equipment including Rollers and Fork type things connected to electricity were used on our skin. Then some more creams and lotions to finish before an application of moisturiser and sunscreen and in Yana's case some make up applied by Farrah. We both got a manicure and in Yana's case Mary-Lyn touched up Yana's precious nails with some Bright red nail polish, for free after her pink polish was removed.

Then they both indicated that they were finished, and we were free to collect our thoughts and then get dressed. Mary-Lyn and Farrah then left the room. I looked across at Yana.

"Enjoy?" I asked.

"Da, I am happy with these new nails and my skin." Yana answered.

"Yes I looked across at you during the massage and you were asleep with a small smile on your face. And you look radiant my pretty." I said.

"How do you know I was asleep and not resting my eyes in a state of bliss?" Yana teased.

milfman23
milfman23
213 Followers