Five Mums Ch. 37 - Night with Jeanette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you gave him what for." Jeanette said.

"Yes you did, I said. I was going to tell him much the same thing." I said.

"By the way what is Russian for Grand dad?" Jeanette asked.

"dedushka." Yana replied. Just then our desserts arrived.

"Here are your desserts, and if you don't mind my saying so well done. He's been eyeing you up all night." The waitress said. I noticed that the 'deduska' had slinked away.

"So, what are you doing while I have your wonderful husband?" Jeanette asked.

"I am going to swan lake with a couple of girlfriends. I still don't have any serious issues with it, but I don't like to think about it." Yana replied.

"Let me guess, charged back to the room and my account?" Jeanette asked.

"Da." Yana said.

"Don't worry, spend my money. When I booked the rooms I used my Star Card this place's loyalty scheme, so I get points." Jeanette said smiling.

Then we finished eating our desserts and we left. Jeanette confirming that it was all on chargeback.

"It's quarter past eight, Yana where you meeting the others?" I asked.

"I am meeting them at the theatre, I told them to let me know when they get there and to dress up." Yana said. Just then her phone rang. The conversation was in Russian.

"That was Svetlana her and Natasha are downstairs, so I better go." Yana said.

I leaned in to kiss Yana.

"Fuck her good with that cock of yours, and remember it still has my name on it, and I will be waiting for you." Yana whispered into my ear.

"Love you." I whispered to Yana.

"Love you too." Yana said. Then we all left and went our separate ways sharing a lift to the exit from the tower where Yana found her way to the theatre, and Jeanette and I went back to the twelfth floor. To the room beside Yana's and mine.

Jeanette opened the door and allowed me in. I went through the door. Her room was exactly the same as ours. A big super king bed, two leather sofas and a coffee table, a dining table, and chairs.

Jeanette came in after me and shut the door behind me.

I walked across to the bigger leather sofa. And as I sat on it I sunk down into the plush softness.

Jeanette picked up the remote from the coffee table and staying playing some soft romantic music.

Before sitting next to me.

"Well stud, how you feeling?" Jeanette asked as she started to rub my shoulder and chest.

"I'm actually feeling quite good actually." I replied.

"Good, now would you like a drink or maybe a shower before you do the deed?" Jeanette asked.

"Maybe a quick shower. Make sure I'm sure all clean." I answered.

"Okay well I'm just get myself a drink for myself." Jeanette said and then smothered me in small kisses.

She then got up and poured herself a glass of white wine.

"Well Jeanette." I said.

"Please call me Jen." Jeanette answered.

"Ok Jen. I have to say that your body is quite tight. " I said.

"Yes I like to look after myself and I work out regularly." Jen answered.

"Yes I remember Penny saying that in your family as soon as you have kids you gain two sizes is that right?" I asked.

"Yes she is right, our mother gained two sizes, Penny did, and our other sister did too." Jen answered.

"So, Penny is a size 12 DD. SO I'm surmising you are a size 8?" I said.

"You surmised right, I'm a size 8 Penny used to be a size eight too. But I am a C Cup she has always been a DD. You seem to know a lot about my older sister's sex life." Jen said.

"Well let's just say she has been my frequent fuck buddy as of late." I said.

" Okay bit too much information, now go and wash so we can get started. Because you are going to fuck me twice. Once for fun, once with a purpose." Jen said.

"Okay, hey Jeanette, you know you said it's been awhile. How long has it been? If you don't mind." I asked.

"No, I don't mind. Six years and seven months, since I've had anything hard and organic in my girl bits." Jeanette said a tinge of sadness in her voice.

"Sorry about that, you know after seven years you're legally dead." I said before realising what I had said.

"Don't be it isn't your fault. Now go and get washed. I've got three holes that need a seeing to desperately." Jeanette said.

"Don't do anything while I'm gone." I teasingly said and then walked to the bathroom.

I walked into the hotel rooms bathroom, turned the shower on and then quickly divested myself of my clothes and got in. I had a quick scrub, in anticipation of receiving another hot fuck and I had a backlog of cum building up so she was going to receive it all, I also wondered how long I would last.

I furiously lathered the soap around my groin area and ass, but some on the rest of my body and then turned it off and dove out. I quickly dried myself and then wrapped myself in one of the hotel's nice big, soft, luxurious towels and noticed that I was hard, not fully erect but hard. I walked back out to the main room. Jeanette was waiting for me sitting at the dining table.

"Hello Jen, been waiting long?" I teased her.

"No, I expected you to be a bit longer." She answered.

"Well, I could have done with more scrubbing, but this wouldn't let me." I said, pulling the towel open to reveal my hard cock.

It was standing to attention, in front of me.

Jeanette turned to face me, and upon seeing my size, she ran her glasses down to the tip of her nose.

"Whoa, sweet baby Jesus. I Know Penny told me it was big, but I thought she was exaggerating. But." Jeanette stammered.

I walked in close to Jeanette, she was sitting in a dining chair facing me. Her legs open wide her suit jacket and trousers still on. I stopped when I was within arm's reach of Jeanette. She reached out and started to feel my size with both hands.

"Well, thoughts?" I casually asked.

"Thoughts? Well, that is the biggest cock I have ever seen, I am wondering how Penny fitted it in. I'm also wondering how I'm going to fit it in. But I'm also getting turned on by simply looking at it. Jesus that is." Jeanette said.

"Large? Huge? Ginormous? Tasty?" I asked sarcastically.

"Ah, ah. Yes all of those." Jeanette half-heartedly said as she fondled my cock.

"Good, now you know it's been in all of Yana's holes, and all of your sisters holes. All three of them." I commented.

"You mean to say it's probed Penny's ass? Good god how did Penny fit it in her ass?" Jeanette asked still running her hands up and down my engorged manhood.

"Is that sibling rivalry I hear?" I playfully teased Jeanette.

"Could be, we have always a little bit of rivalry between each other." Jeanette answered. I moved in closer to where Jeanette was sitting. I reached down and slipped her jacket off, I slipped it off over her shoulders and it down and collected on the chair between Jeanette's back and the chair back.

"Nice view, Jeanette. Now tell me what size these beauties are?" I asked Jeanette as I ran my finger down the inside of her blouse's neckline. She confirmed they were a size 8 C.

"Yes nice, nice size, big enough to have fun with but not too big." I commented.

"Yes anything bigger than a handful is a waste so the saying goes." Jeanette said as she wrapped her hand around my shaft and started to tug on it. Making me firmer, harder, and more erect. I continued running my hand down the inside of her blouse's neckline.

"So, hair buns, I thought it was a Penny thing, or is it a family thing?" I asked.

"You like?" Jeanette asked.

"Don't know, but I do know they make good handles." I said.

"What do you mean handles?" Jeanette asked.

I didn't answer Jeanette. I just grabbed her bun in my right hand and holding it, half dragged, half pulled her off the dining chair she was sitting on and into a kneeling position on the floor in front of it. The chair was knocked over in the process. As she half kneeled, half fell to the floor, I held her in place by using her bun as a 'handle.' My right hand using it hold her head back slightly. My left hand tugged at the neckline of her blouse. I held the fabric tight and roughly pulled on it so the thread holding the buttons tore as the gave way and fell to the floor. Her blouse now hung loose from her shoulders. Revealing her tits which were indeed a size 8C. Her tits were much like her sister Penny's except being slightly smaller and her left tit had a blue butterfly tattooed on it. Just above the cup line. Her tits were enclosed in a white bra with pink lace highlights sewn on the cups and straps. In a way it reminded me of Yana's bustier. It made a burst of lust come forth and flooded my cock making it bigger and harder. As I thought about my fiancé and her special purchase. I continued to hold her in place with her bun as I forced her blouse down her arms stopping just short of her elbows where it was the tightest. Effectively restraining her arms.

"Nice tits, just your sister's but younger and slightly smaller. The tat's a nice touch. You are so like Penny aren't you?" I said.

I didn't give Jeanette the chance to answer back. Using my cock to slap her across the cheek. Then using her bun to guide me I guided her face to a position right in front of my cock. I then brutally forced my cock into her mouth and down her throat.

I pushed past her lips, past her teeth into the cave like space of her mouth. All the while holding her by her bun. Jeanette didn't suck me, blowjob like. I throat fucked her. I pushed my cock back and forth into her mouth and throat. I pushed so far into her throat that she started to gag.

"Gagh, gagh." Jeanette stammered as her gag reflex kicked in. I held my cock in place for a minute or two before retracting it back out, covered in her saliva. Jeanette sucked some of the saliva back into her mouth. Making a retching sound as she did. I then pushed my cock back into her throat again and as she gagged yet again, I pushed it deeper, she gagged again. I pushed deeper, I looked down at her, her décolletage was glistening covered in her saliva that had overflown from her mouth. Eyes open wide, were watering causing her mascara to run. She really did look quite pathetic.

In a pang of mercy, I released her bun and let her recover. I motioned for her to stand up and she stood up, i then removed her blouse and gave her a passionate tongue kiss. I felt her boobs through her bra. I then reached around and unfastened her bra. Freeing her tits from their enclosure. The bra fell to the floor. I could see her boobs in their entirely now. She had large light brown areolas that surrounded her nipples which were surprisingly rock hard. I kissed her again, then I played with her boobs, sucking, and licking her nipples as well as squeezing and fondling them. Tweaking her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Jeanette emitted soft, low moans of pleasure.

"Hmm how was that mouth fucking session?" I asked rather sarcastically.

"Ah." Jeanette stammered.

"Your sister likes it. You know what else she likes?" I said.

"Pass." Jeanette answered still partially recovering.

"This!" I said as I spun on my heels and grabbed her again by her bun. My ass was face level with her.

"She likes rimming and tasting man ass." I said with a vicious tone as I pulled her into my brown hole with her bun yet again acting as a handle. I puled her into my ass, I could feel her lips in my crack.

"Lick it." I demanded. As I pulled her face in deeper.

She slowly, tentatively started to rim me. Her tongue going in tight circles around the outside of my brown hole, I pulled her in closer still. I could feel her nose touching the top of my crack.

"Lick it!" I demanded as I pulled her so deep into my ass, she struggled to breathe.

Jeanette finally got the idea as she not only used her tongue to go around in tight circles around the outside of my hole, but she poked it into my hole and did the same tight circles on the inside. As well as using her tongue in a curled-up fashion to probe my hole. I held her close into my intimate hole for about five minutes, the whole time holding onto her hair handle as I liked to think of her bun.

I released her form her containment so she could catch her breath, but I didn't let go of her bun the whole time. I let her get her breath in a series of gasps and swallows. Then I pulled her back into my anal sanctum. This time her tongue went deeper than before, and she reached around with one hand and started giving me a hand job at the same time.

I held her in nice and deep as I closed my eyes and tilted my head back enjoying the double dose of bliss coming from my ass and cock.

Her tongue went deeper and deeper, until it seemed like her face and my ass had merged to form some kind of strange Siamese twins.

I held her in place for about ten minutes and then I suddenly pulled her head up and away form my ass. I let go of her 'hair handle' and walked over to the bed, I sat down on the end of the bed. I was sitting with my legs wide open my hard cock pointing skyward. I motioned for her to come and join me.

"Come here and suck me some more." I commanded.

Jeanette stood up and started to move the four or five meters towards me. She got about halfway.

"Stop!" I commanded. Jeanette stopped dead.

Get naked, I'm naked it's only fair you are too." I said.

Jeanette undid her pants and slid them off and down onto the floor. She then pushed a hand inside each side seam of her panties and pulled them down, and they too landed on the floor as well.

Now Jeanette was fully exposed. I could see her smallish and pert boobs, with their rock-hard nipples and their light brown Areolas with the blue butterfly seeming floating nowhere. Her small frame and her small immaculately trimmed pussy hair. It wasn't bald, wasn't full like my mum's or Penny's and it definitely wasn't the out-of-control jungle that Grace had. It was a small patch sort of like a triangular landing strip.

"Well Jeanette you are a pleasure to see." I teasingly said. I then gestured for her to come closer.

She stood in front of me, and I leaned forward and started to play with her boobs, I licked and sucked on her hard nipples. I squeezed her boobs, one at a time and then both together. I also used my tongue to flit her nipples, like I was turning a light switch off and on. I sucked, squeezed, and tweaked her nipples and boobs, and I also ran my hand between her legs. I ran my hand over her pubic triangle and then in between the fold between her legs. To my surprise she was wet. I don't mean damp she was wet. The droplets of her female juices glistening on her pubic hair. I ran my hand between her pussy lips and ran in backwards and forwards, rubbing her lips and clit with my hand. Then I put a finger inside her pussy, I fucked with one finger and then I withdrew. It came out covered in sweet, sticky dew. Then I put it back in closely followed by a second and then a third. I finger fucked her with my triad of fingers. I looked at her.

She was standing there Nipples firm and erect, pussy glistening with cum. Her eyes closed, her head leaning back slightly. Soft moans escaping from her mouth.

"Aaah, aaaah, ahhhhhh, hhhhhhmmmmm, Aaaaahhhh, hhhhhhhmmm." She softly moaned as my fingers and mouth continued their machinations on her sensitive female parts. Then I pushed her down onto her knees. She instinctively knew was coming as soon as her knees touched the floor her mouth opened, and she took me in her mouth. First she kissed my cock head then licked it then she licked down one side and up the other. Then she took my cock head in her mouth, gave a few quick sucks, and then swirled her tongue around the head, before sliding her head all the way down to my base. Swirling her tongue around and around my shaft, Then retreating back up to the head, swirling and sucking as she ascended. Then when she got to the head she started again.

This time when she got to the base of my cock she held her head and it's mouth and tongue there. I reached down and held her head into me. I could feel and see my pubic hairs start intruding up her nostrils. I held her there as she deep throated again and again. On the third or fourth attempt she tapped me on the thigh. And pushing against my hand. Indicating she needed to come up. I released her head and she cam up off my cock.

As soon as her head was off my cock.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, Achoo." Jeanette sneezed.

"Ah too much hair up my nose." Jeanette said slightly embarrassed.

I had to stifle a small laugh as well. That is the first time I had received a blowjob that I had made someone sneeze.

"Well keep sucking it may lubricate your throat. Maybe a blowjob will cure you of your Russian cold" I said playfully. Jeanette looked at me giggled at my reference to our in-family joke and then continued sucking me. She was a good little cocksucker by all standards. She sucked for a good fifteen minutes and then as I was laying back on the bed, my eyes closed in pure erotic bliss. I suddenly half sat up and looked at Jeanette.

"Jeanette, I wanna see what you taste like. Wanna swap places?" I asked.

"Ok." Was Jeanette's quick but curt answer. She stopped sucking me, stood back up and then I got up off the bed, jeanette sat back down on the end of the bed where had been moments before.

She sat on the edge of the bed her legs open, leaning back on her elbows. She was eagerly anticipating my oral assault upon her female hole.

I knelt down between her legs I sucked on my index finger of my right hand and ran it up and down her pussy lips. I don't know why her pussy was already well lubricated from her own juices. But I just felt like it. Then I started with my oral assault. I started by running my tongue up the outside of her right pussy lip then down the outside of her left lip.

"Shhh, ah." Jeanette moaned.

Then I ran up the outside of her left lip and back down her right lip. Then I ran up the inside of her right lip and down the inside of her left lip. Then up the inside and up to her clit. Then I gave her clit a few quick jabs with my tongue. My resembling a snake's tongue probing in and out. Then I flicked my tongue across her clit. Then I kissed her clit. The more I kissed, tongued, and licked her the more she moaned.

I went to town on her pussy after that, I ate her pussy out vigoursly. Licking, and kissing. I did have a thought about my thing with the flowers, but I decided against it, deciding to keep as my 'special treat' for my beloved Yana.

Jeanette Leaned back and lay down on the bed, her hips teetering on the edge of the end of the bed. I pushed my tongue into her pussy and ran my tongue up and down and round and round the inside of her pussy. I also vigoursly fingered her clit when my tongue wasn't doing it's thing on her clit.

I also ran my hand up her body and settled on playing with her tits as she lay there.

"Hmm, Aah, Oh yes, Jesus Christ make me cum you big, horny bastard. Send me over the edge with your magical tongue, you divine specimen of a man." Jeanette softly moaned. This was her attempt at talking dirty. I fingered her clit some more and then moved my hand, so I had one on her chest assaulting her rock-hard nipples while the other one had two fingers deep inside her wet pussy. I slid the two fingers in, and finger fucked her making sure they were thoroughly coated in her sweet, warm, sticky cum. Then I brought them and moved my hand up to her mouth where Jeanette hungrily sucked and licked them clean of her juices.

"And?" I asked.

"And what?" Jeanette replied rather dreamily.

"Taste nice?" I asked cheekily.

"Oh, a bit salty." Jeanette answered.

"Never tasted yourself before?" I asked.

"No." she answered.

"Good and you are wet down here. You want me to fuck you?" I asked.

"Yes, fuck me good and proper, destroy my forgotten pussy." Jeanette screamed.

"Ask nicely." I said as I dangled my cock over her pubic area.

"Fuck me." Jeanette said.