Five Mums Ch. 38 - Half Round of Golf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

"So let me get this right, you main complaint is that is all happening too fast?" Brandi asked.

"That's about right." I said.

"Well, some people might consider you lucky having a house bought for you, no mortgage etc. And you did ask her to marry you, after you got her pregnant." Brandi said.

" I thought therapists were supposed to help not attack their clients." I bit back.

"Sometimes you have to cruel to be kind. Now what did your father say Yana was doing?" Brandi asked.

"Nesting both him and Thomas, Said it. Nesting." I answered.

"Yes nesting a very apt description. But what makes you think Yana is doing it?" Brandi asked. As her phone vibrated.

"Well Yana said she had wanted to be a wife and mother since was small and I was the only male who saw that she had a brain and personality. And she said that I make her feel safe and secure." I said.

"And there's you're answer, you make her feel safe and secure. It is a sign that you have both reached a stage in your relationship where you are feeling free to be yourselves and in her case she finally feels accepted. Any thoughts?" Brandi said.

" Yes now that you've but it like that, I suppose I can see that is in fact a good thing and I should feel proud of the stage I am at. Marriage to an exquisitely wonderful woman, fatherhood, and home ownership. Thank you Brandi." I said.

"Don't mention it, I know I am good. So, as I said before just live in the here and now. I just have to go and check on something so just have a quick think about we discussed, and I'll see you shortly." Brandi said and then lifted herself off the chair and left the room.

About five minutes later she re-entered the room.

"Well, I can see you looking happier. But could I ask you a favour?" Brandi asked.

"Ask." I replied.

"Could you help me move some furniture upstairs please? In the bedroom, don't worry I'm not going to jump you like last time, unless you want me to." Brandi said.

"Happy to help." I said and I stood up and followed Brandi up to her bedroom. Her room hadn't changed the big super king size four posted bed taking pride of place in the room. I also saw that she had a room divider whether it was new or not I didn't know but I didn't see it there last time.

"If you could just move the dressing table over please." Brandi said. Pointing to the dressing table and then pointing to where she wanted to go.

I moved it for her.

"Anything else?" I said.

Brandi had secretly shut the bedroom door. Without me noticing until now.

"Well, that's my son always playing the gent." Came mums voice from behind the divider.

"Yes I know, is he always like that?" said another that sounded like Grace.

"Well, I did tell you and Yana he was a keeper." Brandi said.

At that both Mum and Grace emerged from behind the divider.

Mum was wearing a green satin blouse and a black leather miniskirt, with black stockings underneath and black heels. Her red hair was down. She had changed since going to work.

Grace was wearing a red satin/silk cheongsam with black heels and as usual her black hair was down.

"Mum, what are you two doing in Brandi's bedroom?" I asked.

"It's easy stud, they are in my bedroom to give you a present. A wedding present just for you." Brandi said as Grace and mum looked at each other and laughed.

"Yes it was well timed you getting upset about Yana, I could refer you to Brandi, so we could give it to you without raising any questions." Mum said.

"Yes we all chipped in to get you this present." Grace said giggling.

"What is it?" I casually asked.

"Silly boy it's us." Grace said.

"You?" I asked.

"Yes, all three of us, or one, or two. But tonight, you have three of us and all nine holes are open. " Mum said.

"And you can do whatever depraved minded, kinky things you want with us." Brandi teased.

"Yes." Said grace giggling and nodding.

"Well son? Are you going to stand there or start fucking us all?" Mum said.

"All of you?" I sillily asked.

"Yes a three girl or an FFFM." Brandi said.

I waited for a few moments, seemingly trying to make my mind up.

"See he has it too bad for Yana he has to think about it." Brandi said a teasing tone in her voice.

"It seems so and he has nine holes here waiting him, or will we have to lesbo?" mum asked.

"Yes nine holes, half a round of golf only more fun." Brandi said.

"Hey golf is fun, I like golf." Said Grace.

"Only if we count Grace isn't it mini golf?" Mum joked. All three of them laughed.

"So, what's it to be? Us or her? Yana is at the maternity show with Natasha, Svetlana, and Galina. Penny's taken them. I got the tickets, but Penny said she won them. Yana wanted me to come, seeing as I'm her mama. But I at the science department meeting so I couldn't go." Mum sarcastically said.

"What department meeting?" Grace asked momentarily forgetting herself.

"What subject we discussing?" Brandi asked.

"To answer you both, this meeting and anatomy." Mum said chuckling.

"Hey, if you crone's have finished making fun of my betrothed. I was wondering if you'd like a round of golf?" I said.

"Thought you would never ask." Quipped Brandi. At that they all pounced on me. As I stood there, Brandi came up on my left-hand side, grabbed my head, and planted a kiss squarely and firmly on my lips, darting her tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my left arm around her back as she did so.

My mother came up on the opposite side and I wrapped my right arm around her back. Alternating kissing them both from one side to the other. Grace meanwhile came straight onto me and centred herself in front of me. She squatted down and started to undo my pants. She undid my belt and then my pants themselves and then pulled them down leaving me standing in boxers my pants around my ankles. Meanwhile Brandi was playing tonsil hockey with me. Mum was standing to undress my top half, Unbuttoning my shirt and when my chest was exposed she started kissing my chest and nipples, sucking on my right nipple as well. Grace had worked her hand into my boxers and was prying my hardening cock free of its imprisonment.

After Grace had pulled it free but not out of my boxers, her mouth dropped.

"Gosh I forgot how big this fucker is, because you bitches have been hogging it by yourselves." Grace commented.

"Oh, come on Gracie, that's hardly fair, it isn't all our fault, it's Yana who has been hogging it." Mum commented back.

"Yeah but can you blame her?" Brandi interjected.

Grace spat on one of her hands and then rubbed them together in order to spread her saliva over both hands before using it to coat my manhood in her spit. She then started tugging on it.

"Yeah that's it Gracie, lube it up." Mum commented as she saw what Grace was doing.

"Why don't you just yank those boxers off and suck the thing?" Brandi aggressively asked.

Mum continued sucking on my nipples, Brandi broke off from our intensive tonsil hockey session and squatted down next to Grace. She half pushed Grace out of the way and then tore my boxers down to match my trousers at my ankles. My rapidly hardening cock sprang free. Much like a rapid weasel from a trap.

Brandi then spat on my cock multiple times, twice on the head, once on each side, and once on the base. Then Grace ran her hand up and down the entire shaft to lubricate it with Brandi's spit. Then Grace spat on it and Brandi used her hand to run the mixture of the two women's spittle up and down and then Grace lined her small head up with my cock head and started to engulf it. She stretched her mouth it's head. Brandi looked on.

Grace started sucking on the tip then took some more into her mouth then withdrew as she started to perform a blowjob on me. Brandi meanwhile was topping the lubrication by spitting on my manhood along its length.

Mum meanwhile had pulled my shirt completely off and was going to town, sucking, and nibbling on my nipples, earlobes as well as licking my neck.

"Having fun? Watching those two horny skanks suck you? You going to make mummy happy by splitting their pusses and asses open with that big fucker of yours?" Mum huskily whispered into my ear.

Mum's dirty talking took me by surprise. As she nibbled and sucked my parts, she also started running her hand around and over my ass. Grace meanwhile was sucking for all she was worth. I looked down and could see Grace with half my cock in her mouth, Brandi meanwhile was squatting beside Grace , her left-hand hovering behind Grace's head.

"Oh, for fuck's sake just take the thing." Brandi said as she grabbed Grace by the hair and forced her head and mouth further down my cock. She pushed down hard and fast in one movement. Until her lips were touching the base of my cock and my pubic hairs were tickling her nostrils. Brandi held it there for a few seconds more as Grace started to choke on it and then released her head.

"There enough fucking around." Brandi swore. And then Brandi went back down to Grace to watch her, it was almost as if Brandi was supervising Grace's blowjob skills. Observing Grace as Brandi felt up my massive cum laden balls in one hand. Brandi then stooped a little bit lower and started to lick and suck my balls.

She licked and sucked on my balls, one ball at a time and then both at the same time and then she deepthroated my scrotum, stuffing them both in until she almost choked. She sucked for a few seconds but What felt infinitely longer. Then she spat them out and drew her head back gasping, leaving a long trail of saliva and drool between my balls and her lips.

"Wow Anne, I can see why you and Yana don't want to share. Hey Grace?" Brandi said. Grace who had my cock halfway down her throat just simply blinked in answer. Before continuing to hungrily devour my cock.

I was standing in front of Brandi's big bed naked, except for my lower garments in a crumpled heap around my ankles. Grace slightly off to my right side, half kneeling, half squatting, sucking and deepthroating my cock. Brandi next to Grace, slightly to my left, kneeling tea bagging me. I had a hand on top of each of their heads, holding them in place. My mother standing behind and beside me, kissing my neck, chest and nipples, mum also tongued and sucked on my nipples.

I just stood there riding the wave of pleasure I was on having three milfs, using their mouths to orally please me. At this stage they were all fully clothed.

Mum was still wearing her green satin blouse and a black leather miniskirt, with black stockings underneath. Green satin being her favourite choice in blouses. Her black heels, had been slipped off and lay on the floor off to my right side.

Grace was wearing a red satin/silk cheongsam, like mum her black heels were also off.

Brandi was wearing her white blouse, skirt hiked up, her jacket carelessly tossed on the floor. Unlike the other two she still had her black heels on.

I just stood there and enjoyed it. At one point I pulled Grace off my cock and moved her with her head in my hands to swap places with Brandi, so Brandi was sucking my cock and Grace was tea bagging me. I let Grace suck and lick my balls then I grabbed hold of Brandi's head and forced her down onto balls as well. At this point I had both of them tea bagging me. Grace on my scrotum's right half and Brandi on its left. Theirs tongues furiously coating my scrotum in saliva as they both relentlessly tongued and sucked each ball. At one point their tongues met each other in the middle.

Meanwhile my mother had moved from being behind me to a position beside me as she reached down with her right hand and started to give my cock a tug job as her two friends tea bagged me.

"Why don't you all get naked?" I whispered as mum nuzzled into me.

"Good idea but I have a better idea." Mum whispered back to me.

"Mind sharing?" I asked mum.

"We are already sharing too much, just wait and see." Mum tantalising replied back.

Mum then moved around and squatted next to both Brandi and Grace and whispered something in each of their ears as they continued their dual tongued assault on my undercarriage. Brandi and Grace both smiled after mum had whispered in their ears so whatever was said they both must have liked the idea.

Mum was suddenly stuck between them both with my cock pointing straight at her.

"Tempting." Mum whispered.

Brandi laughed. Grace had both my balls in her mouths at once so she couldn't really comment.

"Oh, fuck it." Mum cursed quietly and then brought her head forward, so it made contact with the tip of my cock, and she gave it a quick suck, just a few quick sucks of the tip only. With both balls in Grace's Asian mouth and my tip in my mother's mouth. Brandi was left with nothing to do so she stood up and walked to space opposite the bed.

Grace kept sucking my balls and flitting her tongue across them at the same time for maybe a minute or two more and then she too stood up and walked over to join Brandi. That only left my mother who was sucking on my tip and realising she was now all alone and had unfettered access to my privates, straightened up and devoured my cock in a wet deep throat.

"Coming Anne?" Brandi asked impatiently.

"yes do come." Grace giggled.

Mum stopped sucking momentarily and turned her head to look back at them.

"Umm, Coming." She said and then she deep throated me and held her mouth there until she needed to relinquish her hold so she could breath. She then pulled back off me and gasped for air, leaving a chain of saliva in the air as she did. Then she stood up. Kissed me and said.

"Sit down studly and enjoy." She said and then went to join Brandi and Grace. I sat down on the end of the bed. I had a good view of all three of the ladies, as my mother walked over to Grace and Brandi. They parted as she approached, and she stood in the middle in between them both.

"Now just watch and enjoy." Brandi teased.

"Yes enloy." Grace repeated this time using her exaggerated Chinese accent.

Mum for her part just smiled.

Brandi kissed mum, mum returning the kiss, then Grace closed in on mum and as mum and Brandi were engaged in their kissing, Grace moved into mum and started to unbutton mum's blouse. As Grace was undoing mum's buttons. Mum temporarily stopped kissing Brandi and kissed Grace. Grace and her exchanging several passionate tongue kisses. Then Grace returned to undoing mums buttons and Brandi took Grace's place at the end of mums lips. Grace hurriedly undid all of mum's buttons. And pulled the bottom of mum's green satin blouse out of her skirt. Brandi meanwhile the passionate tongue kissing session with mum and put her hands on mum' shoulders and slid mum's blouse off. Making it fall on the floor behind them. Revealing that mum was wearing a black bra with green lace highlights. Grace squatted in front of mum, undid mum's leather skirt, making it slide to the floor. Revealing a matching pair of panties.

"You rike?" Grace turned to face me and asked. Poking her tongue out as she did. Brandi rubbed and played with mum's tits through their imprisoning bra. Reaching around, undoing the bra, and sliding it off. Revealing my mother's rock hard light pink nipples. Brandi grasped mum's bra in her right hand and threw it across to me, smiling before tilting her head to begin her assault on my mum's tits. Mum had Brandi licking, sucking, and biting on her tits while Grace was squatting down in front of her, grasping and pulling her panties down. As soon as Grace had mum's panties off and on the ground, Grace dove into the fray, licking on mum's ginger patched pussy. Grace wasn't the timid pussy muncher I had always thought she was. Licking mum's pussy aggressively and skilfully.

Mum was starting to moan under the dual top and tail oral assault she was receiving from her two workmates/friends.

"Aaahhhhh,Ahhhhhhhh, Ooooooohhhhhhh." Mum moaned as her right hand pulled Brandi closer into her boobs and the left hand reached down and pulled Grace closer and deeper into her pussy.

Brandi and Grace continued in their rigorous oral assault upon my mother for about five to ten minutes, making her moan and gasp. And I had a front row seat to it all. After a while mum released Brandi and Grace from her clutches and brought both hands up to Brandi and as Grace continued her tongue lashing of my mother's girl area. Mum started unbuttoning Brandi.

First she unbuttoned Brandi's jacket which after the one button holding it closed had been undone quickly feel to the floor. Mum then proceeded to unbutton the five or six buttons on Brandi's blouse before sliding that off and it too ending up in a heap on the floor. Brandi's glasses were already off and Mum passionately kissed Brandi. Her tongue going in Brandi's mouth. Mum also rubbed Brandi's big tits through Brandi's leopard print bra, well leopard print with black lace. Grace meanwhile had stopped tonging mum and had moved over to Brandi, and she had undone Brandi's suit skirt and slid it off. Grace also pulled Brandi's leopard print panties off. Showing me Brandi's wet patch on her panties before tossing them to me. I caught Brandi's panties in my hand and gave them a quick inspection. Noting how moist they were. I thought to myself 'god is there any time Brandi isn't turned on?'

Mum reached behind Brandi and unhooked her bra before tossing it onto the floor. Brandi and mum started sucking and licking each other's tits while Grace who was squatting in front of them both, started licking them both swapping pussies. Alternating from one to the other. Her tongue licking and penetrating one before licking and penetrating the other. It was like sort of weird scene out a porno parody of Charlie's angels, I had a front row seat, and I was loving it. After about ten minutes of all three pleasuring each other.

Brandi pulled Grace up off her feet and as Grace stood there back to me. Mum and Brandi started to undress Grace.

Mum and Brandi grabbed Grace by a shoulder each and spun her around. So that grace was facing me. Grace was in the middle of the other two their differences in height quite apparent. Grace's lips and chin were glistening with a clear shiny liquid obviously one of the other two's juices as she had been licking them.

Both Brandi and mum started to kiss Grace and rub her small Asian boobs through her cheongsam. Mum on Grace's left side, Brandi on her right.

Grace raised her head to meet both of their advances before mum and Brandi tried something.

Both Mum and Brandi were similar height and taller than Grace. Grace's head was about the same level as their bosom's. They were both Large being a size 10C and a 12 E. Brandi and mum hugged each other and pulled each other close. So that as they embraced each other Grace became trapped in their enveloping tits.

They did this with much accompanying giggles and then Brandi started to undo the three fancy buttons on Graces right shoulder to release Grace's cheongsam. Mum meantime just kept on kissing Grace. Grace slipped her heels off which made her descend a little bit more. Brandi also found the invisible zip on Grace's right side and undid that too. Brandi's hand dove into the cheongsam and you could see her hand moving around under the silk of Grace's cheongsam as Brandi played with Grace's chest from the inside.

Mum ran her hand into the slit on Grace's left side and grabbed Grace's panties pulling them down, assisted by Brandi doing the same on her other side.

Between them both they pulled Grace's panties down and off. Then they moved upwards and pulled Grace's cheongsam up and over her head.

It was then as mum and Brandi stripped Grace of her cheongsam, that I noticed something that surprised me. Grace had, had her left nipple pierced. I don't know but Grace being a thirty-six-year-old Chinese born woman from a corporate background, I just didn't expect her to do something as 'wild' as a nipple piercing. I looked her up and down.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers