Five Mums Ch. 38 - Half Round of Golf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace moaned softly as I used her pleasure switch. Then I spat on her ass. She didn't notice. Then I ran my left hand down to her ass, giving her small tickles as I did. Grace giggled at the tickly sensation. I also did the same to mum on the other side.

Then I probed Grace's brown hole with my index finger.

"Aiiieeeeee." Grace screamed as my finger penetrated her tight brown hole.

I proceeded to finger fuck her thrusting my entire finger in her ass up to the last knuckle.

Grace screamed and moaned as I anally penetrated her and licked her pussy to pleasure. I also did the same to mums ass with my right finger.

I fucked both their asses for a while before withdrawing my fingers from their asses, only to return a split second later with first, two, then three, then four fingers. Each hand and it's fingers were deep in their asses. All four fingers of both hands were knuckle deep.

Grace was screaming loud, her mouth wide open, eyes closed, tears streaming down her cheeks as I anally violated her as I had never done before. Mum was also expressing his discomfort and pleasure by moving her hips around as I penetrated her ass with all four fingers of my right hand. I pulled my head back and had a look at them both to take it all in.

Both hands had disappeared in their asses, the only thing visible was my thumbs, my left thumb just outside Graces anal entrance, my right thumb the same only in mums.

Grace screaming and physically crying, mum gasping for air. I continued on for a few minutes and then I discovered a third patch of pubic hair in front of my face. It was Brandi's.

I instinctively snaked my tongue out to start eating her again. She was standing over both grace and mum. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me into her pussy and held me there.

"Now I've got you and that god damned fucking tongue of yours to myself, and you aren't being let go until you have made me cum. You fucking hear me you fucking horny, fucking little mother fucking bastard." Brandi screamed. I vigoursly went straight for Brandi's clit. I had no option but to deeply tongue her. My hands were in mum's Grace's asses as I thought possible, and Brandi was forcing me deeper and deeper into her pussy with every lick. I must have been breathing through my ears. I brought my hand out of mum's ass, followed by Grace's ass. Mum just let out a long low "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh." As my hand left her ass. Grace's small Chinese ass was well and truly gaped.

Brandi's breathing quickened and her abdomen contracted.

"Ah, Jesus fucking Christ, you fucking horny as bastard, Jesus you're making fucking squirt, you fucking fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking Jesus Christ, I'm going to fucking cum." Brandi cried at her usual full volume.

With that she released me, and I pulled back as she stood over Grace and mum and squirted a torrent of juice all over their faces and chests as they lay next to each other. Well and truly soaking them in her cum.

"Aieee." Screamed Grace as she climbed on top of mum and she too came, only not squirting. Her juices sort of dripped onto mum.

Then Grace and Brandi stood up and kissed each other and as mum lay there and I stood by the end of the bed. Grace and Brandi both pissed all over mum, this made mum wake up so to speak as she tried to avoid the twin golden streams to no avail.

I then moved toward my mother and as her legs were open I roughly forced my engorged, hard cock deep into her quivering pussy. Brandi at the same time sat on mums face and Grace knelt down next to mum and started playing with mum's tits at the same time. I fucked mum furiously for a bout five minutes before she too came, with a soft moan. Coating my hardness in her juice.

I was throbbing but I was also determined not to cum until after I had fucked all nine holes.

"Right, you two bitches, lets let mum rest while I split you two in half." I said commandingly.

"Promises, promises." Brandi teased.

I pulled out of mum, and she rolled over onto her belly and then rolled again onto her back. She was coated in juice and piss, her skin shining in the light as the two bodily liquids combined.

I grabbed Brandi by her wrist and pulled down onto the bed. She landed on her belly, I slapped her ass, and she rolled over onto her back. I grabbed an ankle in each hand and pulled her legs apart.

"Well Brandi?" I asked.

"Yes." She nonchalantly replied.

I didn't explain any further, I just held her legs apart and rammed home with my cock. Brandi was on her back, legs apart and up in the air, being held by me. My left hand was interestingly enough in the same spot as her rose tattoo. Tattooed around her right ankle. I looked down and the bottom half of her other tattoos. A rose on each hip, the bottom halves consisting of the rose's stalks. Pointed to her pussy. I rammed my cock deep into her pussy, right to the hilt. It didn't need any lube, there was enough lubrication from Brandi's juice on her pussy, as well as mum's cum on my cock.

"Gaaak, fuck that feels good, you fucking little fucker, make me fucking cum again you randy little fucker. Oh, fucking Jesus, fucking Jesus Christ almighty." Brandi screamed in her usual maximum volume. I had visions of her older neighbour hearing yet again.

As Brandi was being held legs up, in my vice like grip. Mum had settled down, just behind Brandi as she recouped her energies from her session of lovemaking. Grace had sat next to Brandi and was nonchalantly playing with Brandi's large tits.

I thrust into Brandi's pussy furiously, right up to the hilt. I fucked her and fast for about five minutes. I looked across at Grace she had a rather bored look on her face.

"What's up Grace?" I asked casually.

"Waiting." Grace replied.

"Waiting for?" I asked.

"My turn." Grace said with a sigh.

"Maybe if you join in it may happen sooner." I hinted.

"Gaaak, Oh my fucking god, Jesus you little fucker, Jesus fuck me harder you randy little bastard, fucking split my pussy in two, you randy little motherfucking bastard. Jesus destroy me, fuck, fuck, fucking, fucking, fuck, bastard. Oh fuck, fuck, oh fucking fuck." Brandi screamed almost constantly at the top of her voice.

I just kept fucking her, she was obviously having fun. But my ears were starting to ring. Then Grace reached around with one hand and started to finger fuck Brandi's ass. First, one finger then two, then three and finally four.

"Fuck, fucking go, Gaaak, Aaah, fucking Jesus, god, Jesus, fucking fuck, fucking fuck my ass, fucking finger fuck my filthy fucking ass, you goddamned Chinese wench slut. Fucking destroy both holes between you. Oh, you stupid pair of fucking fuckers, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Fucking Jesus." Brandi screamed.

Grace was smiling, a big wide smile beaming across her face. Then Grace, pulled all her fingers out of Brandi's ass. Looked at me smiled and then repeated it, only this time her whole hand disappeared into Brandi's ass. Grace fisted Brandi's ass. All five fingers and up to her wrist. Her whole hand disappeared into Brandi's anal cavity.

"Gaaaghh, What the fuck is that Jesus it's stretching me out, What the fuck is it?, Jesus fuck, It's fucking stretching my ass. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Fuck. Oh Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccc

Ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk." Brandi screamed as Grace had her fist in Brandi's ass and started to rotate it around and around and also slowly move it backwards and forwards while in Brandi's ass.

Just then mum stood up and left, seemingly answering her phone.

I looked down at Brandi, she was the oldest of all of us, it could be argued the most sexual. And here she was laying on her back on her bed. Legs in the air, being held in place, a sizeable cock, splitting her pussy, another woman's fist deep inside her ass. Brandi's eyes were rolled back in their sockets. All that could be seen of her eyes was the whites, She was also drooling and screaming. I was thinking, this is the first time I had seen a woman fist another, let alone in the ass. I was thinking just as well Brandi was being fisted by Grace. She had a tiny frame which also carried over to her hands.

Just then mum reappeared. And stood next to me.

"Hello dear." Mum said to me.

"Hello mum, had a good enough rest?" I asked casually as Grace and I fucked and fisted Brandi.

"Yes, ready for some more. That was Penny on the phone, she rang to warn me, that Yana is in her element at the baby show, but she also warned me that Yana wants to come again on Sunday when they start reducing things, but she wants us both to go." Mum said.

"Oh." I replied not letting up on Brandi as I spoke.

"Brandi looks like she is having fun. I had to go downstairs so I could hear Penny. Even then I could barely hear Penny. I wonder if Brandi ever gets the police here for the noise." Mum joked.

"Ha, sometimes I wonder the same thing." I replied.

Brandi was close to cumming. I withdrew my cock and then Brandi came in an earth-shaking Orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Jesus, Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus Christ, Jesus, Jesus, Fuck, Fucking fuck Jesus." Brandi screamed as her body tightened and then released. She actually came so violently so violently she actually made the bed move with her orgasm.

Brandi squirted, her squirt covering my groin, grace's head, and arm in juice.

"Proddies, uh" Mum teased.

"Yes I didn't know Brandi was so religious." I teased back.

"Hmm, yes Sallies. Who would have thought? Mind you, you married outside the faith. So, you aren't exactly a good wee catholic boy." Mum teased affecting a comical Irish accent.

I slowly withdrew my juice covered cock from out of Brandi's pussy. Brandi just lay there dead to the world, panting.

I was intending on fucking mum again, but Grace had positioned herself. She was in the doggy style in front of me, shaking her ass from side to side. I just took it in.

I was disturbed by mum dropping to her knees and sucking me.

"Mm, she may be a protestant, but she damned taste fine." Mum commented before guiding my cock into Grace's pussy.

"Gaagggggggggggggggggggghhdddeded, Ahhhhhhh,Ah,AH,ah,Ah,Ah,Ah,Ah,Ah." Grace cried out as I pushed my cock forward into her pussy. I started the rhythm of fucking when I felt two hands on my ass. It was mum pushing me into Grace, releasing it as I came back and then pushing me into Grace with a little bit more force with every forward motion.

I pounded Grace relentlessly, eliciting a series of screams and cries out of Grace. Mum had meanwhile moved around the bed and had sat in front of Grace; she grabbed Grace by the hair and forced Grace down into her pussy. Grace began to eat my mother's pussy. I pounded Grace's oriental pussy as she hungrily slobbered at my mum's ginger pussy.

"Oh, Ah, I forgot how much of a good pussy licker you were Gracie." Mum cried in between moans, signalling that mum was indeed happy with Grace's oral attentions.

Brandi just lay there. I continued fucking Grace's oriental pussy for a about five to ten minutes, then Brandi was kneeling next to me, Brandi reached down and spanked Grace's ass.

Brandi tongued my ear.

"Look at that ass, Jay isn't it nice? Nice and tight. Nice and tight Chinese ass. Why don't you fuck it and destroy it with your monster cock?" Brandi huskily suggested in between tonguing my ear. I pulled my cock out of Grace's pussy and raised it up to Grace's anal entrance. I reached out and Grabbed Grace by the hair. I lined my rock-hard cock up with her brown hole and then as I held Grace's head in place by pulling on her hair and pulling her head back. Much to my mother's consternation. As it meant that Grace's tongue was no longer in range of mum's pussy.

I pulled back on Grace's hair as I eased the tip of my cock into her ass. Grace gasped, either at the contact or in anticipation of what was to come. I lunged my cock forward and forced it deep into Grace's ass.

"Aiiiiieeeeee." Grace screamed as my sizeable cock, forced Grace's little Asian ass apart. I pulled her hair back as I furiously fucked her.

"Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus Christ, fuck me with your big cock, fucking destroy my Chinese ass with your big white cock, Oh Jesus destroy my tight ass, destroy it with your appendage. Oh, fuck yes, fucking destroy it, make my ass yours, you fucking big dicked white bastard." Grace cried out, surprised at the racial taunting from Grace.

"Ō tiān nǎ, tiān nǎ, yòng nǐ de dà jībā cāo wǒ, yòng nǐ de dàbái jībā cāo wǒ de zhōngguó pìgu, ó tiān nǎ, yòng nǐ de dà jībā cāo wǒ de jǐn pìgu, yòng nǐ de fùshǔ wù huǐ diào tā. Ō, shì de, tā mā de huǐle tā, ràng wǒ de pìgu chéngwéi nǐ de, nǐ tā mā de dàbái zhǒng húndàn." Grace cried out. I found out later that she was just repeating what she said. Only somewhat like Yana she reverted back to her native tongue occasionally. And she was just repeating her screams in mandarin.

I didn't care either way. I just kept fucking her ass.

"Oh god you fucking filthy white son of a bitch, fucking destroy me, destroy my shitter, you god damned white bastard." Grace cried again as I relentlessly fucked her ass.

Brandi moved back onto the bed and lay underneath Grace in a sixty-nine position. As I was destroying Grace's asshole as Grace herself so eloquently put it. Brandi's mouth was underneath Grace's pussy and Brandi started licking Grace.

Mum meanwhile had knelt in front of Grace and while grace's head was pulled back with my hair pulling. Mum started slapping Grace's face.

"That's for being a racist bitch." Mum taunted as she slapped Grace across her right cheek.

"That's for calling my son a white bastard." Mum said as she slapped grace across her left cheek.

I turned Grace's head slightly sideways; her eyes were white. As her eyes were turned in their sockets.

I continued to furiously pound Grace's ass.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Jesus, Jesus fucking, Jesus Fook, Fook, Fook, AAhhh." Grace screamed as she came. Grace came with a rather large squirt covering me in her juice as well as Brandi's face. I withdrew from grace's ass and motioned for mum to get into doggy style beside Grace. Mum complied with my request, and I started to fuck mum in the ass with the same vigour I had fucked Brandi and Grace's asses.

I fucked mum's ass for a few minutes and then I motioned for Brandi to get into Doggy style next to her. Brandi got into doggy on mum's left-hand side. I looked across.

From left to right I had Brandi, mum and then Grace. All in doggy position next to each other. I withdrew suddenly from mum's ass and moved one step to my left and started to fuck Brandi's ass, Brandi enjoyed it. Screaming her pleasure as I pounded her brown hole. Then just as suddenly I withdrew from Brandi and moved one step to my right. I fucked my mum's ass again.

"Oh Jesus, fuck your mum's ass, you motherfucker." Mum screamed. Screaming over and over. I then suddenly moved back to Grace. I fucked all their asses. Left to right, right to left and then randomly for about another fifteen minutes. I could sense by their movements and their breathing that all three were close to cumming again. I fucked mum's ass again and fingered grace and Brandi's pussies. They were all close. I withdrew and watched as Brandi's, mum's and Grace's bodies went through their orgasms, all at the same time. Brandi screaming and cursing, Mum just screaming and abdomen contracting, Grace softly moaning. I had a quick wank as I watched all three orgasm at once and their juices running down their legs. I then climbed onto the bed in front of them. All three of the girls knelt so as to be facing them, and then I came myself finally. I spurted out about six or seven shots of cum, landing in Grace's open mouth, Brandi's, and mum's faces. Before I finished and saw all of them licking my cum up off each other and then snowballing it into each other's mouths before all of it ending up in mum's mouth and then mum swallowing it down.

We all had a lay down as I sunk back down, I like all the mothers was knackered.

"Well, how was your wedding present babe?" Mum asked as she played with cock as I lay between her and Brandi.

"Enjoyable." I replied.

"Ah, he fucks us all in the asses and pussies, I get ass fisted and all he can come up with is enjoyable?" Brandi scoffed.

"Ok Brandi it was incredible. How did you girls like it?" I replied.

"Oh, I enjoyed it, but I enjoy anytime you can put your dick in me love." Brandi cooed.

"Yes I agree." Mum said.

"Oh, I enjoy but not like sharing." Grace said.

"All right for you Anne, you have him on tap." Brandi scoffed.

"You three do know I get married soon." I said.

"yes, but until then." Brandi retorted.

I went quiet. And then after a minute or so I voiced my thoughts.

"Thank you all for your 'present' But on the topic of marriage what do you all think of Yana?" I asked.

"Honestly?" Brandi asked.

"yes each of you." I said.

"Well, I think you and her are a good pairing, but I never imagined that I would be her mother-in-law." Mum said.

"Yana nice girl and very pretty, but a bit clingy and airheaded at times." Grace said.

"I agree with both Grace and your mum. Yana is a beautiful woman, and I think you and her are a good pairing, but she can be a bit empty headed and clingy." Brandi said.

We just lay there, for the next wee while Brandi and mum getting me hard again, then we finished with a quick triple blowjob, three mouths and tongues on my cock at the same time. Before I suddenly came with no warning in mum's mouth.

We all then showered and redressed except for Brandi. As we were being seen off, we walked past a room whose door was open, Brandi hurriedly ushered me past but freely allowed Grace and mum a quick look. Grace and mum came back out happy.

"What was in there, why can't I see." I asked.

"Bad luck love. It's Yana's wedding and bridesmaids dresses. All done so you can't see them." Mum said.

Then we all went downstairs, and I met Galina as she had moved in with Brandi. Apparently Brandi didn't charge her any rent or board. She just contributed to food, power etc. But she was more than a flatmate from the sound of it. More like Brandi's toy girl. Then we all went home.