Five Mums Ch. 39 - Chocolate Cake

Story Info
Jay samples 'cake' Janice reappears.
9.2k words
4.64
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
172 Followers

Chapter 39 - Chocolate Cake and a heart to heart.

After we all said our goodbyes, mum drove us home. As I was tired after driving three hot milfs through the roof with pleasure.

"So how was your present?" Mum asked as we drove home from Brandi's.

"It was, ah, ah." I stammered.

"Jesus three hot milfs, throw themselves at you and you penetrate each and every hole of theirs and you can't even explain how it felt." Mum said.

"Not that, I'm just trying to find the right word. Fantastic, Fun, Fabulous, hot. All of these words spring to mind." I said.

"Good I'll accept any or all of those." Mum said.

"To be honest mum, it was a big surprise. Not that I didn't enjoy it. But why you three? I mean you have access to my parts at home, Yana knows we fuck. And why Grace and Brandi? And at Brandi's place?" I said.

"Well, all of us wanted to give you a memorable present. You're right, I do have access to you at home. But it can't be for much longer because I know if push came to shove you would choose Yana over me. It was originally going to be Penny, Grace, and Brandi. But Penny said three brunettes would be boring. So, we tried to get Janice or Carmel instead of me. But Carmel had other plans, even though she said being fucked by you that night at Janice's when she was pregnant, felt incredible. Janice said she had something else for you. I didn't tell you, but Penny has a present that is sort of like Whoopi Goldberg." Mum said.

"Whoopi Goldberg but Penny isn't black." I said.

"Yes, I know but she was in a movie called sister act." Mum teased.

"So, Penny's gift involves a nun's habit? I'm afraid you've lost me." I confessed.

"No not the habit, the title. Sister Act?" mum said.

"Oh, sister act." I said.

"Oh, Christ you must be tired. Sister act, who have you fucked recently who is related to Penny?" Mum teased.

"Jeanette." I answered.

"And Jeanette is Penny's what?" Mum said.

"Sister." I said.

"Yes." Mum replied.

"Oh, sister act, is her wedding gift her and Jeanette together?" I asked.

"Yes, Jesus that was like pulling teeth. So, because Penny and Jeanette are going to double team you as sisters soon. Penny pulled out and I got brought in." mum said.

"Oh, and Grace knew about you and me?" I asked.

"Yes, she's known since Rotorua. And Brandi's constantly horny. You should have seen her twenty years ago." Mum explained.

"Yes, Brandi should find herself a nice man and settle down." I suggested.

"Yes, Grandpa and she is still married to her husband. If you notice she still uses Mrs.? We all think she hasn't moved on from him because she is guilty. About his death." Mum said.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, they were trying for kids, and it wasn't working, and then a woman fireman rang him at home. And Brandi all drugged up with fertility drugs, got the wrong idea, and accused him of having an affair with the girl. She was only asking if they could swap shifts for one day. They had a big row and Brandi broke a few things. So, he swapped shifts for a week until she simmered down and on one of those shifts, he got killed. Turns out he wasn't having an affair. So, Brandi has blamed herself ever since." Mum explained.

"And you and Yana having your little tiff worked well, I could play the concerned parent and send you off to Brandi's for help. And then Grace and I could sneak in the back. I had to invent a department meeting at school so I could get out of going to the baby show with Yana. But you and I have to go with her on Sunday. Penny was saying." Mum said as she explained the lies, she had to tell to cover everything up.

"Yes, she sees you as more of a surrogate mother than a mother-in-law really." I said.

"Yes, she does but then her mother is apparently older than me and is 10,000 miles away. And in a way your father and I regard her as the daughter we never had." Mum explained.

"Yes, that chastity belt idea was funny." I said.

"Yes, your father's idea, he thought it was funny too. So did you and Yana have fun on your date?" Mum said.

"Yes, we did, thank you for asking. But I don't know if Yana has told but she was hot and horny and practically begged me to fuck her at the end of the night. But I turned her down." I said to mum.

Mum shot her hand across to my head. First of all, she felt my forehead and then pressed two fingers on my neck.

"Hmm, well you aren't hot, and you have a pulse. But an eighteen-year-old turning down a fuck? Are you all, right?" Mum said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Yes, I'm perfectly all right, it's just that I didn't want to spoil the night, we had a wonderful night, and she was looking gorgeous, and we could feel the romance and love in the air. Why spoil it with sex?" I explained.

"Yep, my thirty-year-old son again." Mum teased.

"Ha, but I did really enjoy tonight. Not too many males ever have a two girl, let alone a three girl. So, I consider myself lucky." I said.

"Good, but remember I've had a department meeting and you have been going over wedding details with Thomas. Ok? And I haven't told you about Penny's gift as well. And on Sunday Yana wants to take us both to her church before the baby show. I'm actually quite interested in the church part." Mum said.

"Oh, do you have something to confess?" I playfully teased mum.

"Like what? I'm a good wee Irish catholic girl." Mum teased back affecting a comical Irish accent.

"Well first of all your Irish accent sucks, when compared to your grandmothers and Carmel's. Second, I don't know. The infidelity, the incest, the lying." I teased her back.

"Ha you can talk, anyway all of those you are also part of. So, I suppose we are going to burn in hell together. When did you become so religious anyway?" mum asked.

"I didn't I was just winding you up." I said with a smile.

"But speaking of religion, Brandi is a sally, yes?" I asked.

"Well yes and no. She's lapsed a bit like us. Why?" mum replied.

"Oh, just wondering if Brandi still has her Salvation Army Uniform?" I asked cheekily.

"Why?" mum answered.

"Oh, just wondering if she would wear next time." I said but I was cut short by mum.

"Next time, what next time?" mum asked.

"Next time I fuck her." I said cheekily.

"You little bastard." Mum said with a smile as we arrived home.

"But I believe it's in the wardrobe." Mum said.

We parked the car and then went in the house into the waiting arms of Yana and my dad. We had a quick bite and then we were all told about the baby show, whether we wanted to hear about it or not.

Yana had it all planned. The baby show was open on Sunday from ten am till five pm. So, her plan was we all go to Orthodox church for the nine o'clock service, then get some lunch and then go to the show arriving around one o' clock when the reductions started. But she wanted mum and I to go. With her.

Because as she said she valued our opinion, particularly mum's. Somehow my father had invited himself to church as well. Saying he was interested. The weekend passed like a blur. Sunday was spent at the church, resulting in mum and dad, particularly dad asking a fusillade of questions over lunch. Before we went to the baby show and bought heaps of things at reduced prices. The result of which was my old room being filled up more.

The week passed in a blur until I got a special invite to attend a special presentation of a special chocolate cake made in my honor. Details to follow. This arrived on Tuesday. I just put it to the back of my mind.

Wednesday, I got a phone call from a private number. I thought I might have been wedding related, so I answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"Oh, hello Jay, did you get the invite. I will see you at my place at one o'clock. Be there." Janice said.

"Hi Janice." I answered.

"Don't hi Janice me just be there at one, I have a chocolate cake for you, and you can still pick the Disney princess up at three thirty. See you then." Janice commanded and then hung up.

I thought that Janice had a special way of inviting people. Noting that the time was half eleven. So only an hour and half to go.

I quickly made lunch and showered, before leaving at quarter to one. I drove Shmel to Janice's, which was only about ten minutes away. I parked outside and waited for about five minutes. Before I went up to Janice's front door. I walked up the front steps and knocked on the door. I could hear movement.

I didn't know whether to expect a chocolate cake or maybe I was going to pound Janice's chocolate ass. I assumed in a few minutes I would find out.

The door opened followed by Janice's English voice.

"Come." She said. I walked inside. For some reason I always felt like a naughty schoolboy whenever Janice spoke, but then so did everyone.

"Hello Janice." I said.

"And hello to you, I see you dressed for the occasion." Janice replied back. Referring to my casual attire of brown shirt and jeans.

A hand slammed the door behind me. Janice was off to my side. Her big black tits featuring prominently underneath her clothes.

Janice was a big woman, tall 5'11" a size 14 EE bust and a big but not fat body. Voluptuous is a term best used to describe her, some might say Amazonian. Her long black hair was down, being held in place by a red headband. She was clothed in a dark blue dress which was knee length sleeveless and had six buttons, running from the neckline to the waist. A thin black belt around her waist.

"Thank you for coming, Jay." Janice said without any emotion in her voice. Janice spoke with an English accent; her parentage was either Jamaican or some sort of African.

"Well, I was invited. Although what I was invited to, I don't know." I said.

"Oh, a chocolate cake tasting." Janice said. As she wrapped her hand around the back of my head.

"Yes, but where is the cake?" I innocently asked.

"Right here" Janice said as she pulled me suddenly into her chest. My face ending up between her pendulous tits.

Janice had big tits, and from the few times I had seen her naked or fucked her, she had big areolas. I suppose if I had to compare her to a pornstar, she would be a lot like Diamond Jackson physically, but with Nyomi Banxxx's hair.

She pulled me deep into her bosom. I felt that Janice was unusually strong for a woman. I felt I couldn't escape her grasp even if I wanted to.

Janice pushed me deeper and deeper into her boobs.

I was for want of a better word 'smothered.' Janice held me there for a few minutes, as I was enveloped in her big tits. Then she pulled my head back out into the air. I quickly gasped for air; such was the tightness of Janice's smothering.

As I gasped Janice reached down and undid three of her dress buttons. Her ample cleavage was now exposed but not completely uncovered. I could now see her black skin and her heavenly humungous boobs. Then she grabbed me by the head and pulled me back into her tits.

"Well, boy, how do you like, nice big chocolate tits eh?" Janice said with a hint of venom in her tone.

I just partially looked it up. Because Janice's hold was so strong.

"I know you like that blonde barbie princess and her fake ones, but aren't mine bigger and softer? Just like a pair of big marshmallows. Today you are going to do whatever I want. When I want. And then when I am fully satisfied. You can go back home to that empty headed Russian princess and her heavy but false hangers. Mine are 100% natural. You get it?" Janice said, as she not only pulled my head in deeper but also squashed her tits together with her arms, so I was locked in her chest's vice like grip. I couldn't escape if I wanted to, or tried. Janice held me like that in her entrance foyer for a good few minutes. Before pulling me up and then pinning me against the wall opposite her. She leaned over me with one arm over my shoulder.

"Well? Going to be my good little white boy?" Janice asked as I gasped for breath again. I just looked at her, partly out of lust or fear or maybe even both. All I could manage was a small nod.

"Well, is that the best you can do? All my life men have been scared of me. So, are you going to take charge and show me a bloody good time? Or do I have to tie you down and peg your ass?" Janice asked this time more commandingly.

I swallowed and built up my courage.

"Janice, I am going to fuck you and fuck you good. You want my dick today; you can have it. Make me forget about Yana. But." I said as I pushed Janice off me, she was standing against the other wall opposite me.

"But what?" Janice asked.

I brought my left hand up and held her by the throat with it. I then brought my right hand up and slapped her across the face with it.

"But you are going to have to ask nicely for it." I said, "And then as I held her against the wall by her throat, I undid the remaining buttons of her dress. Only the belt around her waist was still done up.

Underneath her dress she had on a white lacy bra, which was more lace than anything, and a matching pair of panties whether they were panties, or G-string I didn't know. David, Janices stepson and my friend had always had a penchant for black on white porn, but not the usual black on white porn, Black girl/ white boy porn. And he had always commented on how black girls looked particularly striking in white lingerie, it was the contrast apparently. I stepped back and looked at Janice. I was beginning to see why he thought that way, with the site with which I was presented.

I ran the index finger of my right-hand down Janice's chest and poked it in between the cups of her bra and pulled. I pulled the bra out from her skin a little bit, the fabric of her bra straining as I did. I then looked up at her and slapped her across the face again.

"Well? What do you say bitch?" I asked.

"Please?" Janice tentatively asked.

"Please what?" I asked and slapped her face again.

"Please take me and fuck me." Janice asked again.

"Good." I said.

I undid her belt and kept it in one hand. Then I roughly pulled her dress off. I was pissed at the way she was talking about Yana. I pulled her away from the wall by her bra strap and made her bend over.

"Touch your toes you English whore." I demanded.

Janice complied. I then found out she was wearing a G-String. I stood behind her in the entrance foyer as she touched her toes. I then folded her belt in half and slapped her ass with it.

"OWWW." Janice cried.

"You called my fiancé an empty-headed Russian princess. What should I do to you for it?" I asked.

"Forgive me? I could have called her worse." Janice defiantly teased.

"Far from it Jan, I'm going to give you twenty of the best, and each time this belt hits your ass you are to count it, say thank you, and sorry Yana. Got it?" I asked.

"Get fucked." Janice spat.

I Wrapped the belt around Janice's neck.

"I intend to get fucked. But you will do it." I said as I tightened the belt.

Janice's resolve was wearing down. As I tightened the belt.

"Yes." Janice stammered. I released the belt and let Janice recover. Then I stood behind her, folded the belt in half in one hand and started to punish her. I brought the belt down on Janice's ass from above my head. It made a loud cracking sound as I did so.

"OWW." Janice cried.

"Didn't hear you, start again." I said and then spat in Janice's face. I brought the belt down again.

"OW, one, thank you and sorry Yana." Janice said. As her belt connected with a loud crack on her left ass cheek. I raised the belt again and brought it down on her right ass cheek.

OW, two, thank you and sorry Yana." Janice said. As her belt connected with a loud crack on her right ass cheek. I raised the belt again and brought it down on her left ass cheek.

OW, three, thank you and sorry Yana." Janice said. As her belt connected with a loud crack on her left ass cheek. I raised the belt again and brought it down on her right ass cheek.

OW, four, thank you and sorry Yana." Janice said. As her belt connected with a loud crack on her right ass cheek. I raised the belt again and brought it down on her left ass cheek.

OW, five, thank you and sorry Yana." Janice said. As her belt connected with a loud crack on her left ass cheek.

"Hold your ankles." I commanded I raised the belt again and brought it down on her right ass cheek. Janice wrapped her hands around ankles.

"OW, six, thank you and sorry Yana." Janice said. As her belt connected with a loud crack on her right ass cheek. I raised the belt again and brought it down on her left ass cheek.

"OW, seven, thank you and sorry Yana." Janice said. As her belt connected with a loud crack on her right ass cheek. I raised the belt again and brought it down on her left ass cheek.

OW, nine, thank you and sorry Yana." Janice said. As her belt connected with a loud crack on her left ass cheek. I raised the belt again and brought it down on her right ass cheek.

"OW, ten thank you and sorry Yana." Janice said. As her belt connected with a loud crack on her right ass cheek. I raised the belt again and brought it down on her left ass cheek.

By the time of her tenth belting, a few things surprised me. One, How Janice had started crying, two how compliant she was, given her usual demeanor. Three how much anyone badmouthing Yana pressed my buttons, four how much I was enjoying it. I enjoyed it but I wouldn't dream of doing to Yana, Mum, or Penny.

"OW, eleven, thank you and sorry Yana." Janice said. As her belt connected with a loud crack on her left ass cheek. I raised the belt again and brought it down on her right ass cheek.

I repeated the belting of Janice's ass, alternating cheeks right up until we reached twenty. Then I abruptly stopped.

"Now you sorry?" I asked Janice.

"humph." Janice reluctantly replied. I followed her insolent reply with a good hard spank. Which Janice though she had long red stripes on her ass, ten on each side. She must have felt, as she jumped.

"Yes, I am sorry." Janice said.

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"Sorry for calling Yana an empty-headed Russian princess." Janice said.

"Good now lead me to your bedroom, I want to fuck your holes, in the bed you share with your husband." I said.

"I will lead you there." Janice said a hint of defiance in her voice.

"Not like that you won't, crawl on all fours." I commanded.

Janice was slow to comply, that defiant streak of hers still rearing its head up now and again. I thought what to do to get this chocolate bar to comply. I did the first thing that sprung into my head.

I kicked her in the ass. Just a quick small kick. It wasn't a full-on kick, but it was enough to make her stumble forward slightly. She turned her head and gave me a quick evil look, mouthing the words 'fuck you.' And then she compliantly got onto all fours on the floor.

It was only when she had to raise her shoulders a fraction so she could start crawling that I realized women of Janice's shall we say 'build.' Sometimes it caused problems. She couldn't crawl without her humongous tits touching the floor. Janice raised her shoulders slightly and then started to crawl on all fours.

"Lead on." I said.

Janice started crawling on all fours, leading me out of the entranceway and onto her master bedroom. She led me through the dining room, past the kitchen and down one hallway. Janice and David's house had four bedrooms, three on one side and one on the other side next to the bathroom. They were laid out in a 'Y' shaped way with two hallways, and the laundry in the middle. She led me down the right-hand side hallway and past the bathroom, into her master bedroom.

Her bedroom was large and had maybe a footprint of about fifteen square meters at a guess.

The door was at one corner, it had a dressing table just as you came in, next to the built-in wardrobe. On your right-hand side as, you came in was a dark blue two-seater couch, then another dressing table. A queen-sized bed was against the back wall with a bedside table either side.

milfman23
milfman23
172 Followers